The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 30-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairboi View Post
Bro lovecim,

Can't agree with you more. No doubt i never try her before at GL but she sure is really one good F. Actually I am just lucky because I was going to bonk another girl at hse14 but it was still close at 1pm. Happen to chance upon her. Btw she finish work at 6 as what she told me.
Uh-oh, another difficult target to catch!

But nevertheless.....challenging! I love iiiit!

I thank you!
Old 30-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10181 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Uh-oh, another difficult target to catch!

But nevertheless.....challenging! I love iiiit!

I thank you!

on e way to pertain now, hopefully lily is working and really hoping it is really her! can't wait!
Old 30-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 14
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

walaueh brotherrs, i never see her b4 but all these talks make me very
gi-an ...

cannot go today but...my cock veri excited to see her liao...

Last edited by bonkning; 30-09-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro, do let us know.

I need the info to update the PSL.

Sorry I cannot come down to PT today, I will be working later.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
on e way to pertain now, hopefully lily is working and really hoping it is really her! can't wait!
Old 30-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

np bro.

she is working today but there is one bro already waiting in front of me so gonna be patient.

there is seriously no aircon here man outside e room
Old 30-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

finally mission accomplished!

its really Lily as speculated

her face has aged a little since GL days but that's understandable, her body is still the same..typical minah perky ass! I always wonder why do all minahs seem to have such wonderful butts?? overall her body was almost the same as before minus the slight
tummy.

servicewise, one word: fantastic! I actually extended my session haha so I have to apologize to bros behind me

rtf: hell yeah! the sight of me banging her doggy is still in my head till now! ass lovers cannot miss her!

btw, she will ending work around 3plus on sundays as she is afraid of Bangladesh workers so bros do take note

cheers!

bro fornicator,its H12R2 not H16

Last edited by lovecim; 30-09-2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 30-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro lovecim....

Altho I no idea who GL Lily is.....a new veggie in PT is always a welcome news.

already key inside my hp.....H12R2......Lily.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 30-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot Bro! Will update accordingly, but right now, off to work I go.

Gotta make some green to make the scene!!!

Cheers!

Quote:
finally mission accomplished!

its really Lily as speculated

her face has aged a little since GL days but that's understandable, her body is still the same..typical minah perky ass! I always wonder why do all minahs seem to have such wonderful butts?? overall her body was almost the same as before minus the slight
tummy.

servicewise, one word: fantastic! I actually extended my session haha so I have to apologize to bros behind me

rtf: hell yeah! the sight of me banging her doggy is still in my head till now! ass lovers cannot miss her!

btw, she will ending work around 3plus on sundays as she is afraid of Bangladesh workers so bros do take note

cheers!

bro fornicator,its H12R2 not H16
Old 30-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 15
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H12 close at 5pm today
Old 30-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Was there around 7+ Kidd was busy using her labby chatting with zhenx2. she is loud. But cute in her own way.. cookie slammed the door as too much on lookers. Shldnt went down on Sunday.. infested with banglas. Went for H16R9 Lynn. She says she takes 30 if she don like the customer. 40 if she like. Wth.. ? Anyway. Service was quite below standard. Awaiting lily grand arrival. Afterwhich I am quite upset that i did not have spare cash.. the fact kikobroom is wide open for good 5 mins !! Only people see . Nobody went in! First time see kiko close up. Must say really v cute. And doll like.. next on the list
Old 04-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Was there around 7+ Kidd was busy using her labby chatting with zhenx2. she is loud. But cute in her own way.. cookie slammed the door as too much on lookers. Shldnt went down on Sunday.. infested with banglas. Went for H16R9 Lynn. She says she takes 30 if she don like the customer. 40 if she like. Wth.. ? Anyway. Service was quite below standard. Awaiting lily grand arrival. Afterwhich I am quite upset that i did not have spare cash.. the fact kikobroom is wide open for good 5 mins !! Only people see . Nobody went in! First time see kiko close up. Must say really v cute. And doll like.. next on the list

kiko is good bro. still remember during GL days, she always lie down and I would mouth-fuck her! song ah! back then she was slimmer and really commando service, now though service drop already but she is still in my list one of the prettiest and youngest in pertain!

btw bro, lily is already here! don't need to wait anymore

cheers!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Wow.. wonder she is as good as Michelle H20. She is the only Syt I tried besides cookie. And I must say Michelle attitude & service is tip top.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Samster

bro servicewise I would rank Michelle ahead of kiko..

kiko don't help cx to bath after the deed for eg..

facewise, kiko definitely wins michelle but bodywise its actually very hard to compare..bros who like their women abit meaty with curves and big boobs would like kiko and bros who like slim sexy women would prefer michelle.. ahh michelle has a very solid butt though hee and her stereo effects is damn gd it will boost our egos lol!
Old 04-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

rtf lily

service still as good but can see that she is tired, too many bros look for her already haha!

her bbbj was so intense I had to push her head away in order not to come.

cowgirl,missionary and I came, her butt is really solid.

abit disappointed with myself but its was a good session.

btw she will not be working this sat and sun fellow cheongsters...
Old 04-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
rtf lily

service still as good but can see that she is tired, too many bros look for her already haha!

her bbbj was so intense I had to push her head away in order not to come.

cowgirl,missionary and I came, her butt is really solid.

abit disappointed with myself but its was a good session.

btw she will not be working this sat and sun fellow cheongsters...
Bro, Lily only give BJ, no BBBJ. think you made a mistake or her BJ too intense that you thought so.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1