The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Xinda from X Factor

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=22634724

OKT: 9.5/10
Friendly and responsive OKT as per usual.

Location & Room: 8.5/10
Central Apt. Easy to get to if you're driving. Large towels and queen size bed provided. Downside is the small toilet so hard to shower simultaneously

Looks: 9/10
Good looking tanned lady with big round eyes. Very seductive when she looks at you. Smiles throughout the entire session.

Body: 8.5/10
C cups with nice nips to latch on. Meaty butt which is great for doggy. Slight loose skin around the tummy. Petite sized so easy to flip back and forth

Catbath & BBBJ: 9.5/10
Great tongue skills with licking on my nips. She swirls her tongue in a very aggressive manner, be it during frenching, catbath and bbbj. She also AR-ed me as well though the AR has room for improvement

FJ: 9/10
Takes the initiative to be on top and rides really long and well. I even asked her to tell me when she is tired so i can take over and she replied " I will never get tired humping you" in thai of course Nice moans all around. Had abit of trouble unloading the 2nd time, but she tried all she could to make me cum (licking of my fingers, balls, belly button, etc)

GFE: 10/10
This is her really strong point IMO. As usual ymmv. Frenched from the moment i stepped into the room till even when I left. Hugs all around and also very playful (dry humped me when i was resting from the 1st shot ) Speaks pretty good english and is a veteran in this industry in various countries. Another great girl from X-Fac.

Frenching: Yes DFK

Fingering: Yes, but not too aggressively.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 06-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookDot View Post
Namfon Fg
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955414&highlight=

Looks - she's prettier in person, uni girl feel

Body - some ink as shown on her photo. Slim, fit and skin is fairer then usual tan.

Boobs - natural b, letting out soft enjoying moans when I lick

French - yes

Bbbj - eye contact, licking my balls and lots of tongue playing action

Fj - 69 prior to action, already very wet so no gel needed. Tight and wet and she know how to use her pussy muscle to clamp u.

Rtf - plan to book 90 minutes with her next session

Wanted to book manli but not available.. okt recommend me Namfon. No regret trying, her service and gfe is high. Attentive to me, even use when phone prompt notification will ask me for permission, other than that zero use of mobile phone. Definitely RTF worthy material
Old 06-09-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Alop456 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Xinda from X-Factor

Looks: 10/10 - In her late 20s. photo didn't do justice. A nice mix of sexy and cute.

Shave: Trimmed

French: Start till end.

Body: As per photo, didn't look too much as I was fixated more on her lips.

AR: Yes

BBBJ: 9/10. Spent about 5-10 mins. We stopped halfway, moved on to other things and went back to it. In her own words: "I want to eat you some more".

FJ: Only managed to do cowgirl, spent most of the time just making out. According to her, she loves kissing.

GFE: More playful than my ex. Even after the deed she was playing around. Even grabbed me to doggy me )

Overall the best experience I've had. If you're into kissing and making out, she's the one for you. Totally my type.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Decided to try Yuki from Seduction today based on bro’s recommendation and I must say his recommendation macham "best"!

Looks: Close to the picture but real person looks better and younger
Body: Slim, and shapely. She’s short and petite
Boobs: Big and natural very squeezable. Sensitive nips
French: Yes!!!
BBBJ: Yes she does and she got skills
FJ: Passionate. Plus moaning
RTF: Definitely. (my only worry is that I may not get a slot then heard from okt she’s very popular)

Old 06-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Yumi flirtygirls
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955480&highlight=

Okt: as usual responsive and friendly

Looks: similar to picture, gnd look

Body: slim, nice ass with huge knocker. Not good at gauging, should be d or e cup size. Allow to zhut and fondle

Bbbj: tongue playing with my tip,shaft and balls. Can go on and on, suction is good.

Fj: able to take my hard pounding, the harder I pump the harder her moans. Tried out a few positions and very accommodating no black face given, only horny face.. lol.. when I'm about to cum, I quickly pull it out and cum on her face.

Overall a sextified bonk, great value for money. Very chatty and friendly. Good attitude. Keep it up okt and continue to bring in more gems to our shore. And thanks for the good recommendation on Yumi👍
Old 06-09-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Feckinsheep is Cool - loads of Potential

Victoria from Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...light=victoria

OKT: transaction was smooth
LOC: easy to locate

LOOKS: 8.5 seductive. Cfm face
BODY: 9 sexy body shape
BOOBS: 8 natural average size
BBBJ: 9 wet and sloppy kind
FJ: 9 accommodating and hard working
CIM: 10 sucked me till dry
GFE: tried hard to communicate. No awkward feels

RTF: can rtf for sure after my list. Hope she’s still here
Old 06-09-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
You didnt know?
Just FR for 1 FL after that can keep on spam comments here. Also next few FRs can just reply to other peoples FR mah. Thats the new doom1

DOOM1 indeed.
I think I dun want make myself a nuisense here.

Develope the bakness thread and so all bros have a reference
Old 06-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goneforgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Nami based on past FR , she’s from lust btw.

Looks : 8.5/10 look no diff to photo and she rocks short hair
Body: 10/10 - busty with small waist and slim body
Boobs : nipples were sensative.
Kissing : 8/10 good frenching Started from point of entry into room. Great eye contact .
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction. Almost came and had to ask her to stop so I didn't waste
Deep throat: 8.5/10 - almost came and would have if I was eager and almost made her choke.
FJ : 8.5/10 - hugs me tight when we’re bonking
Communication: 8/10 Good English
Overall: 8/10 - just as what was advertised
Old 06-09-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylala36 View Post
My short humble FR for Winnie
https://sbf.today/showthread....959&highlight=

1 of my go-to OKT who never fail to surprise me with his stable of gems.

Winnie is a looker - she has those sweet and cute looks that resemble an undergraduate uni student. Naturally blessed with good features, don’t let that fool you tho.

She comes with natural B+ boobs that bounce nicely when she’s riding you.

Once in the room, she’s very friendly, chatty and accommodating to my requests. Winnie speaks a little Chinese too, with her accent like Taiwanese chicks.

Shower was SOP, but we flirted in chinese abit.

I didn’t opt for massage - not a fan, and she started off with my nips nips before going south.

Bbbj comes with good suction, and a lot of licking action on my shaft.

I reverse the role after, providing her my special set of painting skills. She’s responsive to every touch and then it’s caps on, cowgirl style.

View from the bottom was fantastic, due to the manner in which her natural boobs bounced and the sweet moaning from a chio “uni student” gets me very hard, all the while frenching me. And mind u, she has plump lips which is very kissable and suckable.

I switched over in mission impossible pose and I released my only shot in no time.

And damn, I still have 30mins to spare.

We washed up, and I fell asleep cuddling her the sweet smell of her hair….

She gently woke me up when it’s time by giving me a nice perk on my lips.

I left a sextisfied boy, brought back to my school days.

Thank u OKT bro again, for bringing me this gem, and bringing me back to my school days again.

Looks - 10/10.
Body - 9/10
RTF - for sure will, once Vit M replenish.

Yes bro got to agree with you on Winnie really brought me back to the good old days additional points added for that the picture u posted of her really brings out her lovely nature.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
joejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoejoe00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Miso - Terminal21

Previous Frs quite accurate.

She looks like photos, even better and cuter. She also can manage the seduction look during foreplay
No commercial feel at all and got nice attitude
Very good kisser and had a great time making out with her (DFK)
Pretty awesome Bbbj with seductive licking and stroking, hope can DT but no problem
Very good companion in bed, accommodative, almost non stop kisses during Fj

Too bad she's leaving soon, she is a gem in my pov. One of the best session I had in quite a while actually.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
iphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to beholdiphone168 is a splendid one to behold

Katoon Lust365

Her pics matches the real person 100%. Always Smiling and Cheerful throughout the session making it a relax session throughout.
So Far i would say stable have quite good girls around and pics are live proven a few times.

Looks : Same Pic Slightly tanned. No Edit. Smiles alot and cheerful.
Body: Slim Power tight body.
Boobs : B cup Natural Nice to Suck and reacts hornily when u suck and lick her nipples
BBBJ : Takes her time no rush with very good suction.
FJ : Accommodating to various position 10/10 with her nice slim frame.
GFE: 10/10 Speaks English and no communication barrier.
RTF Material: 100% Yes

Overall from foreplay to actual deed no complaints. Location is good as well but don't go wrong coz i almost did. Real SYT with good attitude.
Saw another babe when i was leaving also looking same as pic so confident of the stable's pics and videos. Kudos.
Will be back for more of their models.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 755 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Fr for Hermes
Galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955341

Look : Looks as the pictures are provided nice fair skin tone no blemishes for me pretty looking FL

Body : Soft and smooth is the word for it not the biggest of boobs but still a handful nice nips to accompany her boobs she was standing around 170 just shy abit from my height.she had a slim figure which was great!

BBBJ : she gave me a very nice bbbj and watch her doing it was a treat itself.Very good suction with mix of licking around little brother from time to time, angled herself to let u enjoy the

FJ : beautifully done. Very arousing. The way she teased me by just caressing my body while kissing me blew me off. very kinky girl, ride me while she plays wither breast grabbed my hand and placed it on her waist. Amazing moans and stares that let me to my orgasm

RTF: In between shots we cuddled and chatted. Her English should be decent enough for most bros. Still offered me simple massage

Old 06-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 7
Dogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to allDogginesta is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi97 View Post
Fr for Miko, KT9

One of the best value for money I’ve had this year. Good MILF looks, smooth body with great assets and most importantly, service oriented. Whether you’re looking to get treated by a MILF service or just want a decent massage/GFE, Miko has it. Only gripe is the location but big fresh towels were provided on this occasion so little to complain about.

Totally agree she was so value for the money Checked all boxes with her services provided! As in sweet wine fine. Gorgeous body and a cute personality to Hoot.
Old 06-09-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 5
AndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud ofAndyWoodworth has much to be proud of

had this lady - Celine from Utopia ytd.

Look wise quite a Looker.
Body - not fat fat type
bring her some fruits. She will make ur day.
Upfront payment.
Price listed same
Svr:
Catbathe - Good,
Boobs - not small,
Painting - she allows. No smell.
BBBJ- Slow motion at 1st, then turbo kicks in.
CIM- Nvr try.
AJ- Nvr try
Sex- Cowgal, side doggy, Man on top, and finished on her on doggy.
Gfe- Plenty of smiles. no black black face.
Tipped her , and she hugged me n kiss me before I exit.
We did 1 shot as I only have a limited time.

May book her again if I happen to be "horny" or she still ard in SG.
Thanks OKT for taking my booking.
Old 06-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi bros, I haven't booked any girls here for quite some time and saw that some are offering AJ for a fee.

Is there any additional prep done like lube, etc, and how does it feel compared to normal fucking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1