The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 13-11-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
can't see any pic
Ya man I also can't see any pic...
Been goin back n forth the pages for 2 days...
Old 13-11-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Was any one fucking at kranji dam just now about 9-10? Saw lots of cars in the cp while bonking my wife. And for no reason one car come and park beside my car. And it was 2 woman. I told my wife, it would be interesting if they were lesbians.
Seems like they can see thru my window. As the they park beside and stand at the boot area to smoke. And then leave. Got hornier thinking that two sexy lady can see us.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43408 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Thanks bro. This was what she was wearing on that museum fuck day; as you can see, it was deliberate so I could have easy access

Wow !!...can't believe it !...tis gal is so notti, dressed until so sexily with so much exposure of her flesh ...bro a380 is a lucky dude ...hard to find girls like her who dresses to tease their guys giving the guys easy access to their body in all directions making it easier to bonk them ...likey, the nice pretty colourful patterned 1 piece short dress she is wearing too !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-11-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Was any one fucking at kranji dam just now about 9-10? Saw lots of cars in the cp while bonking my wife. And for no reason one car come and park beside my car. And it was 2 woman. I told my wife, it would be interesting if they were lesbians.
Seems like they can see thru my window. As the they park beside and stand at the boot area to smoke. And then leave. Got hornier thinking that two sexy lady can see us.
Chey, i tot the 2 sexy ladies were there to bonk each other ...hehe...yah most prolly they saw u n yr wife bonking n quietly enjoyed the sight

Old 14-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

STARTS YOUNG - FUCKING IN PUBLIC

Teen had sex with girl, 15, twice in one evening to make her ex-boyfriend jealous

SINGAPORE - A youth who wanted to make the former boyfriend of an underage girl jealous had sex with her twice in one evening in public places.

The 17-year-old Singaporean pleaded guilty on Friday (Nov 13) to two counts of sexually penetrating the girl, who was 15 years old at the time.

She cannot be named due to a gag order to protect her identity.

The offender also cannot be named due to amendments to the Children and Young Persons Act, which now covers those below 18 years old.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kor Zhen Hong said the two teenagers met near the Kallang Community Club in Boon Keng Road some time before 8pm on Feb 13.

The youth, who knew the girl had a former boyfriend and wanted to make him jealous, then asked her to accompany him to some shops in the neighbourhood. The girl agreed.

The pair later went to the community club where the girl told the offender that she wanted to use a toilet.

He suggested that she go to the male toilet instead as there was a bidet spray in there.

The girl agreed and they entered the same cubicle, where they had sexual intercourse.

The DPP said: "After a few minutes, the accused and the victim heard the sound of shutters rolling. Thinking that the community club was about to be closed for the day, the accused and victim both got dressed and left the male toilet.

"The accused asked the victim if she wanted to continue having sex with him. The victim agreed."

The pair then went to a nearby block of flats and continued having sex at a staircase landing. They parted ways soon after.

The boy's offences came to light the next day when the girl told her school's discipline master about them.

She was taken to KK Women's and Children's Hospital, which found that she did not have any sexually transmitted infections.

On Friday, the court called for reports to assess the offender's suitability for probation and reformative training.

Offenders sentenced to reformative training will be detained at a centre and made to follow a strict regimen that includes foot drills as well as counselling. He will be sentenced on Nov 20.

For each count of sexually penetrating a minor, an offender can be jailed for up to 10 years and fined.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Support deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question, did he gave her a deep creampie? 😝😝

-Support
Old 16-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 20
a380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !!...can't believe it !...tis gal is so notti, dressed until so sexily with so much exposure of her flesh ...bro a380 is a lucky dude ...hard to find girls like her who dresses to tease their guys giving the guys easy access to their body in all directions making it easier to bonk them ...likey, the nice pretty colourful patterned 1 piece short dress she is wearing too !
Thanks bro, she used to be a soccer player in JC, so she's toned, fit and has strong stamina haha. Last weekend we had a quick hanky panky at a certain quiet mall in Jurong East...

Old 16-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro, she used to be a soccer player in JC, so she's toned, fit and has strong stamina haha. Last weekend we had a quick hanky panky at a certain quiet mall in Jurong East...

so lucky bro.. she looks guai guai yet v horny issit? if so, thats really yummy haha
Old 16-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5841 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quiet mall in Jurong East??? JCube i guess
Old 16-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wa bro...like tat must go to the JE mall to beo u guys the next time ...pls giv us a few hrs notice of yr location b4 hand, can ???

Old 16-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 19
Andersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to beholdAndersonqq is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I’m guessing Big Box.. seems like a dead mall now..
Old 18-11-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wah, buay bai. My type. She want to hanky panky with others?
Old 18-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Meijinq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Let's have a soccer session with her
Old 18-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

How about this "public place" for fucking?

Prefer a daycation? The Cloud9 glamping experiences are also open during the day with three-hour slots (from $160) for groups of up to five. Just bring your own picnic snacks and the table settings will be provided for you. Psst: You can even add on options like card games and portable speakers to make it a party.
Old 18-11-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4594 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersonqq View Post
I’m guessing Big Box.. seems like a dead mall now..
Last time Big Box is a good place to go stealth mode.
But now it is a heavily guarded & secure place.... machiam like Sultana.

Last edited by rey69; 18-11-2020 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Addition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1