The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-06-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
GeminII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

exited train, waking to escalator, a nice breeze blew up a lady’s float short dress and was greeted with a full moon with black underwear. made my day.
Old 21-06-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
foodysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
Her boobs need Vitamin D and they greeted "good day" to you.
Can Vitamin D help increase the size to D cups?
Old 21-06-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go straight for Vit E to increase it to E cups. Lol
Old 22-06-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

This morning, i was greeted with a nice pair of butts when i was climbing up the stair at tpy to the control station. The young lady was wearing a very short shorts that i can see her nice butts but unable to see her panty, maybe she is wearing a g string or tongs.
Old 22-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
This morning, i was greeted with a nice pair of butts when i was climbing up the stair at tpy to the control station. The young lady was wearing a very short shorts that i can see her nice butts but unable to see her panty, maybe she is wearing a g string or tongs.
Maybe got inner lining compression layer that’s why.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

happened few days back

was at a coffeeshop for lunch alone

in walked this old woman, dishevelled, dirty clothes and she was a loiterer in the area. T shirt was oversized, old and tattered, tucked into a pair of oversized man's casual homewear bermudas with awfully mismatched colours and extremely crumpled. She was ugly (not that I like to use this word), toothless and her lower jaw protruded out enough to cover her upper lip
She must be about 60 odd.

And so she went to visit the restroom in the c'shop and came out shortly afterwards. She rubbed her T-shirt, primarily the right rib cage upwards and lo and behold - her un-bra'ed right breast flashed before me as she walked past.

Damn despite being old and haggard, her right breast was beautiful and smooth! Yes it was a little saggy but the nipple was not pointing downwards, it was pencil-tip class and angled at a slightly forward and up direction. Perky, if she was only younger. And the areola was a welcomed size of a Ritz cheese butter cookie and of a light brown-pinkish tone! It was so suckable!! These clues told me she didn't have many men in her life

My dick awoke quick and stood hard at attention and my mind went crazy - I wanted to lick and suck her breast. I wanted so much to suck the neh neh of this unkempt, messy-haired, old and likely homeless Ah Soh. I could not fathom how the breast could boast of such fairness in complexion in comparison to her sun-beaten face and arms and legs. I wanted to rub my cock on her breasts and shoot my cum all over her chest, to let her know she can still command some degree of desire in men like me...before she leave this world

But as she left the c'shop, i returned to my char-siew rice and coffee, while my dick gradually deflated and went back into hibernation
Why you so like dat?
Old 23-06-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
happened few days back

in walked this old woman, dishevelled, dirty clothes and she was a loiterer in the area. T shirt was oversized, old and tattered, tucked into a pair of oversized man's casual homewear bermudas with awfully mismatched colours and extremely crumpled. She was ugly (not that I like to use this word), toothless and her lower jaw protruded out enough to cover her upper lip

And so she went to visit the restroom in the c'shop and came out shortly afterwards. She rubbed her T-shirt, primarily the right rib cage upwards and lo and behold - her un-bra'ed right breast flashed before me as she walked past.

Damn despite being old and haggard, her right breast was beautiful and smooth! Yes it was a little saggy but the nipple was not pointing downwards, it was pencil-tip class and angled at a slightly forward and up direction. Perky, if she was only younger. And the areola was a welcomed size of a Ritz cheese butter cookie and of a light brown-pinkish tone! It was so suckable!! These clues told me she didn't have many men in her life

My dick awoke quick and stood hard at attention and my mind went crazy - I wanted to lick and suck her breast. I wanted so much to suck the neh neh of this unkempt, messy-haired, old and likely homeless Ah Soh. I could not fathom how the breast could boast of such fairness in complexion in comparison to her sun-beaten face and arms and legs. I wanted to rub my cock on her breasts and shoot my cum all over her chest, to let her know she can still command some degree of desire in men like me...before she leave this world

But as she left the c'shop, i returned to my char-siew rice and coffee, while my dick gradually deflated and went back into hibernation
Wow bro. Heavy taste sia. Haha
Old 23-06-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12616 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
happened few days back

The saying that " Old is still GOLD".
Old 23-06-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

There are occasional old but gold ladies at 60s, still able to defy time to look 40-50s. So well...yeah.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 24-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Peeping my opp condo neighbor after bathe again....

Old 24-06-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

just went to a jap restaurant with fb, she told me the waitress there had her right breast nips pointing out.

as i find which is the girl, i found one who work really extra hard, she wipes the tables with great force n full arms. so much effect that both her breast are swinging left n right. clearly her bra did give ample support, btw her breast were big at least D cup

the swing of the breast must have cause her bra to be out of covering her nipple. it was short, while her ah sor colleague told her. damn cb this kind of kay po sor.

she quickly went into the kitchen n adjust her bra. shows ended, my fb had a good laugh when she saw my annoyed face
Old 25-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2933 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

weekend go to mall, think now school holiday? was taking escalator, a group of teen was near the side of a glass panel near the escalator, one was wearing skirt when i was going up, saw what is below haha
nowdays gen Z tend to wear lesser and lesser, i dont know for who to see, maybe for us
Old 26-06-2023, 06:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1938 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42894 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyinthebank View Post
weekend go to mall, think now school holiday? was taking escalator, a group of teen was near the side of a glass panel near the escalator, one was wearing skirt when i was going up, saw what is below haha
nowdays gen Z tend to wear lesser and lesser, i dont know for who to see, maybe for us
Thanks for sharing...but wat exactly did u see below u didn't say ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2933 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for sharing...but wat exactly did u see below u didn't say ??
( Click to show/hide )
panties
, just think some ppl dont tend to be alert on where they standing, even mrt also same with those who wear skirt
Old 27-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

If you brothers often go Nex, you will know near 7/11 there is an escalator heading up. That escalator is also a best place to see upskirt cause on the next level there is a bbt shop, where most of the customer will wait for their orders standing near the glass panel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1