The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 13-09-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GMC24
lady: rainie
Shave: no
French: no for me
English: a little
Looks: 7/10 Thai tan
Body: 7/10 slightly bubbly than pic
Boobs: 8.5/10 handful
Cim: no
Dt: yes, guess she likes it. Like doing to her limit.
Ar: no
Aj: no
Fj: 7/10 the moaning is super loud.
Overall : 8/10

*she’s nice overall! Treat her well!*
Old 13-09-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1932 / Power: 13
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR on SR Care

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=...highlight=care

Wanted to bonk today and decided to try my luck with SR. Overall, TDLR, it is a pretty good experience with care.

Looks: Slightly above average. She looks slightly discounted from the photos with the GND looks. With her long hair, she looks pretty young and is wearing braces.

Body: Slim with just that little meat only. I will say she is of average build and not toned or meaty.

Boobs: Small natural boobs of B cup. Very nice. Soft like tofu haha.

Pussy: Unshaven. DATY lovers might not like but no smell or odor at all. Most importantly, she is the type that has bigger than usual labia lips. The usual labia is shorter than hers and if you dig thick juicy labia lips to suckle on, this is the girl to go for. And oh, if you did it well, you will be rewarded with juice.

BBBJ: She like to do this vibrating thing with your cock in her mouth. Interesting but I prefer the sucking and up down motion haha.

FJ: Oh boy. She has stamina. I lifted up her legs and press her down in missionary to access to the deeper penetration and it was so enjoyable, with the feeling of her pussy walls tightening on my dick as I pounded her. The stamina part was her cg, she is not the type to move up and down but she grinds none stop, gyrating none stop till she cum. I finished off in doggy and boy it was a great fuck. Dont want to talk about 2nd shot already.

GFE: She does need some help in GT but will give her full focus to you for the session. Basically my dick was being touched by her hands, mouth or pussy for 90% of the time I am in the room. She doesnt want to give me a break!

RTF: Why not?

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 13-09-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 7
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Galaxyxscorts - Stacy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955795&highlight=

Venue: Central, walking distance from MRT est. 12 min

Stacy Wild type! Listen to commands and willing to please. Her features look decent. Put on light make ups and greeted me well.

Good attitude, put in effort to serve me with her level best. Accommodate with every movement I request.

Strong suction bbbj, suck non stop and go deep at times.

Bed skills she is tight and wet, doesn't need any gel. Pound her in missionary her moans stereo and switch for doggie pound in deep and hard she can take it.

Stacy worth the price and is a good catch. A RTF materiel gem
Old 13-09-2023, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Alan93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weneke View Post
Pammy from kt9
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955664&highlight=

Nice milf. She likes to do cleaning and i like to be clean. Inside shower, she scrub me carefully, takes care of my younger brother more carefully than me. Who can stand it while bathing so frenching and mild rubbing start. We proceed and take a quick shower with my iron rod then carefully brushed off the bed, spread a towel on the bed took my cock, patted him down and performed massage exercises, including Thai massage, her big breasts rubbed against my body, giving me goosebumps.

While massaging, my eyes closed and enjoying, my dick suddenly was pampered and sucked all into her mouth, Bj was diligent, Bj standing, lying down, sitting, 69, kneeling in all types of Bj. I don't remember how long she endured Bj until i cum in her face. So whatever comes, comes .

Boob : 9/10 100% real, firm, small nipple, comfortable to suck
Waist: 7.5/10 chubby, hugs well, cool, smooth skin
Butt : 9.5/10 end in doggy position is the good choice
Pussy: clean and has good elasticity

Attitude 11/10 Polite, gentle, luxurious, elegant, affectionate, comfortable time, very fond of guests
RTF : I will comeback soon.

Have been seeing Pammy Fr pop up from time to time was slightly difficult to get a slot guess due to her promo price but once the session was i kena get why she provides excellent massage and quite good service as well for the price point was a steal in my book .
Old 13-09-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
standfield2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yam (Kindlythai9)

For a lurker like me to sign up and make a posting to say that I've been disappointed many times by the sad ongoing nature of enhanced pictures, this is the real deal.

From here on is YMMV.

Looks: What you see is what you get, no further. I don't need to give a score because she looks as exactly like the pictures. No MTXX or PS. God's gift to
man. Petite and slim with very seductive dimples.

BBBJ: Paired with audio and good suction; zero teeth. Doesn't neglect balls. I almost had to surrender 1st shot. Almost.

Waist: Slim and no markings, easy 100/10.

Boobs: Confucious once said "Anything more than a handful is a waste." She has a decent B cup and that's all I need. Bros who need swinging metronomes in your face mayhaps need to look somewhere else, but all in all she is the GND who doesn't need metronomes.

FJ: Flexible with different positions, very accommodating and patient.

Painting : Clean and nozzle friendly, great to know that she can tell you what you're doing right and carry on until the O.

GFE: YMMV, I give 20/10 because of her conversational skills and effort, she doesn't try to blast your shots/time through. Plenty of cuddles and neck pillow moments with tcss moments

OKT : Fast, efficient and thank you thank you thank you for bringing such delights to us. Thank you MAK MAK for posting picture accurate girls without meituxiuxiu or equivalent rubbish. Greatly appreciate the accurate photos (I only tried Yam)

Yes I know the industry is cutthroat and many bros post looks in the 7/10,8/10 frs(which is evidently "LI SIAO AH" after opening the doors just to please the OKT and perhaps get further discounts) but is that really what you want? then your FRs are nothing.

A little bit of rage and clarity for the cheongsters here to validate; Yam 11/10
Old 13-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5550 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For Sunday (CF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Saw her rates now 160/90 and went for it this early evening; money very well spent indeed

thou many fishes in mkt now but wondering why she has so few customer. Maybe the posted photo look too fierce/intense, or locn is condo (i prefer condo ) and not at those usual playground area - still is less than 10min walk from MRT

statis : look like posted juz eyes not that big so not that intense, 26~27yo, Tallish abt 16++, fairer than usual thai, smooth skin, long dark hair, non temple tattoo @ back and couple small ard ankle. Pear shape figure good for doggy, natural slight sagging boobs.

Service : IRL quite friendly easy to chat. Takes initiative and rather service oriented. BBBJ is those engulfing whole shaft and salivating. Pussy is naturally moist and warm. Her DFK style felt like those facehugger in Aliens movie

She will be ard for another 5~ days, maybe will RTF, or else just hopes she has more customer
Great share bro. Im was eyeing her too.
I guess I will miss this boat since she oni has 5 days in SG.
10 pts for u.
Old 13-09-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
wuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuk0ng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For Sunday (CF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocritism View Post
Saw her rates now 160/90 and went for it this early evening; money very well spent indeed

thou many fishes in mkt now but wondering why she has so few customer. Maybe the posted photo look too fierce/intense, or locn is condo (i prefer condo ) and not at those usual playground area - still is less than 10min walk from MRT

statis : look like posted juz eyes not that big so not that intense, 26~27yo, Tallish abt 16++, fairer than usual thai, smooth skin, long dark hair, non temple tattoo @ back and couple small ard ankle. Pear shape figure good for doggy, natural slight sagging boobs.

Service : IRL quite friendly easy to chat. Takes initiative and rather service oriented. BBBJ is those engulfing whole shaft and salivating. Pussy is naturally moist and warm. Her DFK style felt like those facehugger in Aliens movie

She will be ard for another 5~ days, maybe will RTF, or else just hopes she has more customer
Nice insight bro, she's on my bonk list already
Old 13-09-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
v00d00doll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterv00d00doll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterv00d00doll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Jaslin
Stable: Terminal21

OKT is very polite and prompt, booking is quite smooth. Decided to go with Jaslin by reading good reviews of her.

Jaslin is quite pretty like her pics, fair skin not like the usual Thai lady. Very friendly since the session started, makes me really comfortable. But she's not good at English so there's not much of Convo going.

So here's my verdict:
Looks 8/10
Body 9/10 good proportion, my type of body
Boobs 8/10 nice size, not natural
Bbbj 9/10 nice effort with deep suction
FJ 9/10 can receive hard and deep thrusts
GFE 7/10 need to use GT most of the time
Overall 8.5/10 enjoyable session
Old 13-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Wah... very sien. Can't french, can't touch this touch that. Hmmmmm.....
Never read this b4 booking...
Old 13-09-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
oxthin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955554

Tried Lover from Pink Lady last night, big tits lady with meaty type of body. IRL 20% discount from photos cause no make up. She started the action with pulling down my pants and started to bbbj. Good suction with lots of seductive licking to the balls and head, during FJ she also very responsive and wet. Love it to do her in doggie, pull her hair and sometimes squeeze her bouncing boobs. Cum in no time
Old 13-09-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 13
vidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Celine Utopia

standing at 1.60m, 40kg, she is so small and light weight as when stand infront of me.
Nice and fair skin with perky ass. No tattoo on body.
Nice and firm boob with light brown small areola and slightly big nipple, which is very sensitive.
BBBJ was really good suction and know how to tease at the right area, she will swallow your whole bro and tease it with her tongue while its inside her.
She speak French and her pussy sibei tight
Tried 2 position with her,missionary and cow girl. She will hug me tightly and grind me hard, asking me to thrust her harder. And you can really feel her tighten and squeal softly when she cum. Finish her off in missionary position.
RTF - For sure, make me feel like making love with my GF during my teenage time
Old 13-09-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
To All Cheongster,

On behalf of bro big_daddy I start this thread to support those FL with great services and also

to those RELIABLE stables.

Hope bros here can support. My intention here is to give samsters here more infos on which FL and stables to choose.

I had Great time with Jackie of Pacificstars, she is simply superb.
FR for Miki (kinkithai)
Date : 11/09/2023
Damage : $110 (Mystery Bonk)

Looks: 9/10Similar to posted picture. I find her pretty. To each his own…
Body: 8/10 Curvy with doggieable ass. Once she pull down her dress and reveal her headlights… damn…
Boobs: 9/10 big b to C cup natural… she massage me with her boobs, NICE !
BBBJ: good technique and can really suck you long long. Good for CIM as she will suck out every drop. Also ask me rtf before she leaves our shores.
FJ : 9/10 She takes care of me very good. She take shower with me and help clean me up. Take chance to soap her down as well. That’s the first contact with her as I help soap her boobs. Feels good.
Clean up and she started rubbing her boobs and nips on me. Hover her nips above my face, asking me to suck on it. She cathbath and lick me all over and suck my rod and balls. Nice feeling. She can really bbbj me long and with few patterns. Ready and caps on… started missionary and she ok rider, Jeep grinding me. Can see those boobs swinging up and down as she rode me. What a sight. Had to change to missionary and started pumping Miki deep and fast. Her big boobs were swinging wildly while I bang her hard and fast. She somehow tighten her pussy grip on my rod and I told her I’m cumming, pull out and off caps and CIM and she suck out all the sperm and spit out to show me. Damn. So Kinki one. Help to clean up and took a quick shower. Rest and after she clean up, came and massage me while we have chat about life back home. Massage slowly turn erotic and pretty soon she started her bbbj on me and got me pretty excited. Caps on and I did doggie, her firm ass is damn good for doggie, Piak Piak Piak and we switch to missionary. After 2nd shot, asked if she got next customer and she say no. So we chatted a while more and took shower and left. Overshot timing but she no black face at all, her attitude and service is really good. Can take hard and deep pounding.
RTF: Yes. With the inflated price of ladies at all stables, she is a gem and holds her own.
Old 13-09-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Prime Suspect. I boob lover,
this milk is which stable? Looks good.
Posted pg 6798

Last edited by maomao34; 13-09-2023 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Never put details
Old 13-09-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hayumi from Lust.

One of the best I ever had!
Looks and Body:
Slim n petite. Can carry around. Rather tan skin. Sweet face.

Boobs:
C cupper with nice nips to play with.

Bbbj:
Slow n sensual with lots of tip licking.

FJ:
Great fuck! Very, very wet no lubricant needed! She will accede to whatever style you want.

GFE:
The best! Action started upon entering room. She loved to grind her bubble butt. Most important frenching allowed.

RTF: Would definitely
Old 13-09-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sunday (Club Friday)

OKT: 10/10 no hiccups
Looks: 8/10 pretty girl, sweeter in real than photos (accurate like other bros mentioned)
Body: 8/10 good body, sexy curve, fair skin
Boobs: 7/10 not for boobs lovers
DFK: 9/10 almost perfect
Painting: allowed, very nice pussy
Bbbj: 8/10 sensual type and can change to strong type in a second
Fj: 10/10 wet and accommodating, a great company in bed

RTF: will try to, but her time here is very limited not sure if still can catch her

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=956058

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1