The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-09-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Joecim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Session with Tina from Lust

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=tina

Dmg: 120/45/1

Looks: 8.5 cute chubby cheeks
Body: 8.5 slim, skin smooth too. Very good to caress
Boobs: 8 B cup with nipples always errected
Bbbj:8.5 super pleased with her throat muscles compressing. May not be the cleanest bj I’ve had but she is super hard working
Fj: 9 true enough that she’s tight. High sex drive and no problem chnging positions.

Rtf: yes

Note: time snd money well spent. Siok
Old 15-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom88 View Post
FR for EVA galaxy

As usual , OKT damn friendly machiam your long friend like that , basically u have any requests he can try his best to fulfil

Now to EVA,
First look when open the door , seems like GND , but the services make up for it ,
You guys have to experience it yourself then you will know what I’m trying to said here !

2 thumbs up For EVA
Planning RTF next !

Thumbs up for this wonderful Gem. and bro true review. she is worth for RTF material. left the room with both leg Jelly.

Old 15-09-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Hahomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Namfon from FG
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955414&highlight=

Looks - She look same as photo, pretty in my opinion.

Body - Slim and natural b, her skin tone is fairer than usual thai tan

Frenching: can dfk, speak fluently french

BBBJ - gave me a long wet bbbj, use her tongue to lick my mushroom head and my balls too.

FJ - she is hardworking and willing to accommodate. Moans is sexy and not too overly.

Attitude - she can hold a decent conversation and her attitude is good. Whole session is good and no dull moment.
Old 15-09-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kupcaiman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Lovely (Lust)

Looks: Facial features 90% like pics.

Body: Smooth skin and slender arms. Natural B boobs - lovely sight when riding.

Kissing: Lots of lip sucking action. Didnt try tongue fighting but no complaints here. I think we spent more time kissing than talking during rest time.

FJ: She moans well during fj and can ride a mean cowgirl.

GFE: Cuddles with you, initiates kissing.
Old 15-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Aidenboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minnie Galaxyxscorts
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=956591&highlight=

Location: Central, estimate 10 minutes walk from MRT station. Open space parking beside.

OKT: Fast and prompt reply. Likes to joke and friendly.

Looks: Discount 20% from photo posted, maybe cause of photoshoot or lighting effect. Won't reject type, decent looking.

Body: Enchanced C cups. Soft to touch. Smooth skin and nice meaty ass. Skin tone normal Thai tan.

Bbbj: Follow the tempo I request! Able to deepthroat and suck my tools for long. Shot my first cum in her mouth. She sticks out her tongues and shows me my cum and I assume she shallow some of it. She never gives any reject reaction and good attitude. SNAPSHOT! CURRYPOK!

FJ: Tight and wet easily! Start with missionary at first I though is fucking a dead fish but she hug me say she scare beside room can hear gave me the one kind of can't enjoy expression. I told her don't be scared give it to me. I pump her deep and hard She moans out real loud and grabs me tightly. Caps off and she auto went to my tools and suck out my cum. Marvelous session.

Brothers visiting her treat her slowly and you will know what I mean. Trust me she worth it!
Old 15-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Threeholesdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr, Chile from Lust

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=chile

OKT: friendly and patient. Accommodated all my questions

LOOKS: 8.5 slutty looks. She was wearing make up when we met. Looks pretty. I didn’t mind with her make up on.

BODY: 9 curvy slim body. Small arms and legs almost no tummy one.

BOOBS: 10/10 not sure if it’s natural but it feels soft and real. Very responsive to touches.

FRENCHING: 9 fluent with her frenching. There’s tongue fight and lip sucking too. My cock damn hard liao. Just frenching only

PUSSY: 9 well trimmed, clean

BBBJ: 9 hard cock full swing on. She is gooood quite not easy to keep me hard from just bj for couple of minutes. But she did it. Super good felt my cock throbbing while in her mouth

FJ: 9 she’s best in cowgirl. Love it when she leans to me. I then gave her soft shoulder kisses while she’s grinding on me. It was good playing with her tits from behind also

CIM: 10 super good.

MASSAGE: 8 gave me short ones. Wished i can get it longer. Was really good

GFE: 8.5 slowly built up.
Old 15-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 3
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SR - Care

Was offline for awhile and wasnt keeping up till recently saw a few senior bros stamp of approval and indeed a good session.

Care is a shy smiley GND, all au naturel small B cup. Unique BBBJ, make u instant hard yet not painful, allows painting with slight bush and easily wet.

Though not super model bod but she makes up for small gestures like playing english songs, providing decent GFE like trying her best to communicate, giving hugs. Didnt manage to DFK probably becoz of her braces though.

Overall it was a good session, abit shy personality but once u go faster and deeper you can see she enjoy it. Definitely genuine reactions as the moans goes with the wetness you can feel
Old 15-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

Wan't Lisa with Royal for a week or so? Anybody know why she switched to Utopia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazo6469 View Post
Date of my bonk :YTD
Time: Noon
Stable : Utopia
Name of the lady : Lisa
Country of the lady: Thai
This is the Lisa I booked.

Once look, u know she got those foxy CFM look.
Fair body with Big B + ( Feel original) my hands are big. I can grab a basketball with 1 hand.

Venue as of Ytd ( Central). She may move.
Lisa allows kissing, and DFK type.
Foreplay was good for her age.
Allowing her pussy, and feel she enjoying. We DFK while I fingering her.
Then, Lisa went down south, licked my balls, gave me a slow pace BBBJ to wake my big Bro up.
Once up, cap on. We began our mating sexxion.
I was slow with her 1st, once I get my momentum, we are in "love". Our last sex lasted 15mins with many sex positions changed. Lisa cum too afew times I feel her.
By then, she already out of breathe. I let her rest while I went for shower.
Surprising she popped in while i was showering. We showered together. Lisa said "You are very good"
Lisa gave me a hug and kiss before I exited her nest.
Gfe/chemistry was good . Will be bonus if u can speak a bit thai. Break the ice easier.

I like to apologise to the bro who booked her after me. She seem to be worned out by me.

The downside of my booking is that I never make 2 shots booking. I still thinking of our sexxion as I pen this FR for her.

Overall- Lisa is one of the XMM u must try. Yes. Im gg for my rd 2 with her.
Old 15-09-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short Fr for pammy

Saw her some time ago but I was busy with work so I couldn't meet her until this afternoon. Looking at her review, she is very attractive and skillful. and I like girls who have a bit of flesh to hug and doggy so I must meet her once to avoid any regret. So this afternoon i called okt and came up the room, told me the room number, and waited for me for about 2 minutes. She came to greet me with a big smile and asked a few polite questions, then she took off her clothes to take a shower. Good attitude, cheerful and always smiling. she have a pretty face, very seductive and lovely lips.

Skin: Smooth.
Boob: big and round, it feels great to squeeze and suck, 100% real and good to squeeze
Butt : big and round, smooth, very elastic, can be massaged and doggy, it's all over

Service: enthusiastic proactive player. I have been to many shops but I am very impressed with her, she is gentle and affectionate, overall she is very good value for money, I feel satisfied, I don't know about you. As for me, she is very enthusiastic and love her job. 2nd shot she help me bbbj for quite sometime. No complaint. No black face. Tipped her before I leave and promised her will write a fr for her, as token of appreciation. Ymmv

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=955664&highlight=
Old 15-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2672 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

[B][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]...
Below are the NEWLY ADDED commenters that are suspected to be okt or rewarded by okt..:

Thanks for your list. Any idea how to add members list into the Ignore List all at once? Lazy to add one-by-one.
Old 15-09-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
246hitnrun is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Booked Tina Lust365.

SYT around 22 in age. Picture show is quite accurate. Nice figure and English is ok.

Frenching started during the shower. Foreplay was ok.

She gives good BJ and with cat bath all over the body.

After capping, proceeded with cowgirl position. Lots of frenching during the session. After 1st shot, we cuddled together, chit chat and full of GFE.

After resting, proceeded with another BJ and followed by another session.

GFE 9/10.
BJ 8/10.
Frenching 10/10.
Overall 9/10.

Bro Lust reply is swift and prompt.

Well worth RTF when $$$ recharge.
Old 15-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Lover (pink lady) listing, need to give a try for that boobs. Rate is 145/45, booked the 1 shot session.

Looks wise 9/10, similar to photos, big boobs although a bit saggy but it's natural and soft. Her eye contact lens makes her more seducing and naughty. Her body is curvy and thicker than the usual FL.

Service is 8/10, love her technique of BBBJ, her spitting saliva on my dick before she stroke it then suck it. She can do several positions with no complaint, but I think she likes to be fucked in missionary. I put her legs on my shoulder and release the load. Her moans are very addictive liao.

Overall very good session 👍
Old 15-09-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=956519

FR for Grace from FG.

OKT is friendly, direction straight forward. Room is clean and finally a decent towel

Looks: 7.5/10 (70-80 similar to photo and a sweet lady )
Body: 7.5/10 ( Tall lady, tattoos on her back, yummy butt to doggy)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( Hardworking and pretty skillfu; )
FJ: 8.5/10 ( Hardworking accommodating and willing to go for your positions )
Attitude: 9/10 very attentive to your needs, always smiling and very GFE
RTF: depends too many choice now
Old 15-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2672 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

GX - Ask her to wear back the towel naa jaa! Don't tease me liao naa.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=956591

Last edited by kristie009; 15-09-2023 at 03:55 PM.
Old 15-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!LovelyKiwiSteve is one of the Best!

Eva, Galaxyxscorts
( Book a session @12pm, 15 SEP)

Actually quite sad Chanel went back, thanks OKT intro suck a good gem to replaced Chanel.

Looks: Definitely is her, only grow abit weight.

Body: Normal Thai tanned. Right curves at the right place.

French: she initiates first breaking the ice, passionate and tongue fighting till session end

Bbbj: Real Vacuum machine, able to suck my rod consistently with warm. Never neglect my balls too

Fj: Been switching from cowgirl, missionary and doggie she very accommodating. Pump her deep and hard her moans loudly. Best part at doggie when I pumping her, her both hand clench on her bedsheet I'm grabbing her boobs till I release my cum. Best!

RTF material! And Eva not a time-watcher, Good attitude and listen instruction well.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=956201&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1