The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2006, 03:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kenke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

sorry this will be a very short,brie fr cause i typing this when my wife is asleep..haha

went to gl for a quick one, reach the place.. ask for singtel,ck andblue diamond else..as usual..BO!
so sian ask the okt to intro,ask me one small size young one,or what i like.. told him i want working can make it one..hah he said..
15min later, here come a lady..(lily) , first look.short, thin. nice shoulder lenth hair..walk into the room..
look at her..SURPRISE!! please trust me on this.. I SELDOW GIVE HIGH POINT ON THAT..yes!! her look i will give her 9.8/10..PRETTY!!if she is taller and not working here,i might want to woo her(kidding la)
Shower is normal with some bbbj
then bed time, was ask to turn on back first..her catbath...hmmm super wet(8.5/10)
ops, forget one thing, before she catbath you, she will have a mint sweet first...you can imageing how cooling is my didi and asshole at that time song!!(ar 8.5/10)
then follow by 3 to 4 position of bbbj..will give 8/10) finally come to the attacking part.. start with missionary... cause bbbj quite good, some action after about 10 min(or less), almost cum, but i slow the movement, ask whether i can cim, to my dissappointment..NO!(bbbj -2point) cause she say she really dont like...then i say fine with me..then turn around , i trust her in doggie position..

yes this is something i want to highlight!..her doggies position is very good in term of her figure, hair, and butt.. looking at the mirror.. si bei song.. cannot tahan, cum in about 3 min time...wow....
overall , it was well worth money ..

p:, if you like to look at pretty girl blow for you, or you like doggie fuk.. THIS IS THE ONE.LOOK NO MORE
if you are looking for cim..sorry , next door please..

sorry i type this in the dark,sorry for bad english and poor format.. don't zap me...
Old 26-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 19
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

FR on singtel

had her last friday at her homebase in Lor16 House67
arrived at her hombebase but she was out on call.
waited for about 45 mins and she appeared.
she held my hand and led me to the room.
inside the room, she was damn bloody fast in removing her clothes.
before i can take out my shorts she was licking my nipples liao and fondling with my didi till mari kita!
slowly she moved south and gave me a nice and wet BBBJ.
sad to say, I CIM in less then 5 mins. cos too shiok la!
she really hardcore in her BBBJ, gotta salute her.
i went to rest on the bed and she offered me ciggy.
then i realised something. did she swallowed my cum or spit it out?
cos after I CIM, she stood up I walked to the bed and she came with ciggy.
i didn't pay attention if she spit out of swallow, cos i was feeling damn shiok liao.
anyway, we TCSS for about 15 mins, she started to catbath me all over my body. told her i don't wan AR. she blew me again and nearly made me CIM again but i stopped her and told her i wanna jam her. she capped me and rode me. one more thing to notice is that she has very nice and soft natural boobs to play with. we changed to couple of positions. before i shoot my load, i asked if i can removed cap and shoot on her boobs and she said can! so accomodating.
rode her in doggy for about 10 mins, then realised cannot tahan liao, pull out didi, turn her around, removed cap and shot my load on her boobs. one word to describe "SHIOK"!
she bathed me and that's the end of story.

Look : 6.5/10 (matured and lian look)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (nice, soft, natural, should be C cup)
AR : Didn't try cos dun like
BBBJ : 10/10 (beli wet, lots of sound and shiok)
CIM : 10/10 (till now still dun know she spit or swallow, but what the heck, why bother! feel shiok shiok can liao)
FJ : very accomodating can try many positions.
Overall, she's a very friendly and chatty person.
RTF : definitely will!
Old 27-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
boyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bo liao...just asking about the latest fr of a gal b4 going down again oni then deduct point...points oni..really a J.B.D...deduct liao still wan to b mysterious
Old 28-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Jetfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Queen

Went down to GL today for a quickie

I think GL declared public holiday today, every gal I called either went home or didn't come to work... after sitting there pondering for 1 hr, OKT recommended Queen, a little desperate, so accepted.

She arrived and saw that her looks are rather unique, pretty in her own right with a little of mixed blood looks. ( but she claim to be pure chinese blood) Actually she reminded me a little of Eunice Olsen from some angles... (IMHO)

In the showers, she soaped my didi, ass body and surprising, my toes too? Which makes me go hmmmm....

On the bed, I was ordered into prone position... she started her catbath on my back... using the usual several licks and one slurp routine... but I must say her catbath really covered my whole back, even down the side of my body... ticklish but shiok...

Licked down my back but purposely missed my ass but moved down to my leg. Lift my left leg put the whole of my first toe into her mouth... really licking and sucking it... I was flabbergasted... I catch her actions on the mirror and she really looked like she was enjoying sucking my toes....

Next she asked me to prop my ass up and she first used her nails to tickle and stroke my balls and didi, while at the same time observing my brown hole contract and ease by her stroking of my balls and didi... Then she spread my ass cheeks apart and attacked my hole... This AR is differenet from the rest of the ARs I experiened... she only concentrated on the hole and not the whole crack... She took her time and when she finally finished, I collapsed with satisfaction...

Flipped me over and serviced my front... likewise, she really licked my whole body; from nip to nip and even to my armpit... Next stop was my did which she sucked and slurpped like ice cream cone... Twice I had to ask her to slow down when I almost lost it while all the while, I was thinking of nasty things to divert my mind from her BBBJ...

After stopping her for the 3rd time, she capped me and said it's my turn to work. She laid down indicating missionary position... I know I will not be able to last long especially after her assault on my didi earlier... nevertheless, I pounded into her with vigious thrusts which she responded with moans which I must say sounded real... ( though I'm sure its fake)

As expected, I didn't last long... I exploded in less then 5 mins... but the feeling as damn shiok....

Looks - 6.5
Body - 6 ( ok only; slim, smooth skin but not tight)
Tits - A+ / B cup ( pink nips)
Catbath - 9
AR - 8
BBBJ - 8
FJ - 7
Attitude - 7
Old 28-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
meimei lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down last week, wanted to rtn on cheng cheng but she not working. Asked for a few more names and all not working too. OKT recommended 1 gal and mi said ok. Waited halfway, OKT said xueling available, asked me wana try. Was told not a young gal but good in service. Dun want to wait any longer so accepted.

1st look, quite disappointing as really a mature lady. Anyway, as per wat was recommended, her service was pretty good.

Look : 6/10 (if she downgrade to cat80, can be angpai)
Body : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7/10 (love you to suck her nipples, and also will initiate frenching)

Overall, an ok bonk but for 150, I was expecting a little more in the look dept.
Old 30-09-2006, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
n1963g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Celine, L28
Looks: 8.5/10 (fxxking beauty) look mid-20 1/2 fight with B Diamond
Body: 8.0/10
Boobs: B
AR: yes but not interested.
BBBJ: Nope
BJ: a few position
Moaning: Fake
Pussy : Shaved & tight... wow
69: Yes
FJ: 8/10
RTF: Confirmed Yes
Old 02-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

FR report on AC Milan

Date : Fri, 29 Sep 2006
Time : 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Fuckshop : L2033

Although Juventus was relegated to Serie B, but my love for her still burning strong! But alas she was not available. House gal like Kico also dun have...just as i was pondering hard, OKT said "Milan okie?"

Ahhh...the sweet "ice lady"...Milan also on top form lately, so on lah.

General description

she may look cold on the surface, but this gal was chatty at times. somehow we managed to break the ice and i found her rather nice. SYT and petite...boobs lovers u may want to skip her.

Face

she still look good to me...at least to me...

Grade her 7/10 in this area.

Body

as mentioned, boobs lovers you will be disappointed. but i like...nice little peaky tits...cute!

Grade her 6/10 in this area.

Shower

i like her bathing style, just like Juventus...slow n very gentle, she will wash your didi till they turned hard in her hand. then she will run her hands onto your asshole from behind and also grabbed your balls n meat! arrghh...sexsenous! best is she warm up ur didi before the bed action...yesss...bbbj...

Grade : 9/10

Catbath

heaven...she always begin her work with her famous " devil claws", where she will run the tips of her fingers all over your back n butt...gosh...i was reali whimpering hard like a little baby...my butt was rising up and down in super agony!

AR

hmm..a pity..she was a light performer in this area. you will not feel the strong impact of her tongue on u...unlike Juventus n kico.

Grade : 6/10

BBBJ

my regular gal always score high in this dept...she use her hand very well. suctions and blowing techs was good...very wet...i like! but stronger suction will make her bbbj almost perfect.

FJ

i only did her in one position..not that she is poor in this area....but my ultimate aim is CIM! this gal takes all in man!

Grade : 10/10 (for the cim)

Overall : a backup on my bonk list...w/o question!

My current fav in order : Juventus, Kico, AC...

Disclaimer : the above ratings are only meant for a guide, and are personal ratings. Individual preferences and standards varies!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 02-10-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
FR report on AC Milan

Date : Fri, 29 Sep 2006
Time : 6.00pm – 7.00pm
Fuckshop : L2033

FJ

i only did her in one position..not that she is poor in this area....but my ultimate aim is CIM! this gal takes all in man!

Grade : 10/10 (for the cim)
sorri..in case this caused misunderstanding...she only CIM...do not swallow!

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 02-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zoe tay does.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Two Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Singtel or Kico is working thiz week? Heard so much about their prowess and wanted to try either of them this few days.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 22
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Kico will only start work this Friday.
Old 04-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Two Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman
Kico will only start work this Friday.
Thanks brother! Will take time off and head down.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RACECARTRD is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros out there,

Anyone know if Jaugar is still working as she MIA for quite sometime.
Old 05-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RACECARTRD is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros out there

Anyone knows if Jaguar is still in the business as she MIA for quite sometime already
Old 05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
samster488 is Cool - loads of Potential

Appreciate greatly if brothers can recommend me any gals with porcelin white skin, slim and good looking. Thanks a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1