The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
to be fair to malbranque, thought he played well. full of running and enterprise, not shying away from tackles and challenges.
yeah got to give him that, anyway i'm sure it wasnt his own decision to play the left flank.

Quote:
the whole spurs defence was to blame for the 1st goal cos no one jumped for it when the ball was delivered in!!! all of them were just watching when lescott probably leaped the height of a pepsi cola can to connect with the ball!!!

why m i so worked up???
becos its everton?
Old 16-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
yeah got to give him that, anyway i'm sure it wasnt his own decision to play the left flank.
malbranque was doing well in a more central role at fulham then... not that fantastic but definitely better than what jenas is doing at the moment.

Quote:
becos its everton?
no, i actually like everton. very disciplined and no nonsense football from them. guess i was worked up cos i actually stayed up to watch the game!!! felt that spurs should have put up a better fight.

but have to say that kaboul looked damn good, stylish and effective! but tough luck for jol with almost his 1st choice defence in the treatment room.
Old 16-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
Law666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stalteri needless challange on arteta which resulted in the free kick which lead to goal....
gardner n stalteri can go fck spider....
playing 4-3-3 is ok, but keano should be in the hole rather than at the right side midfield...

sad to see spurs lose again....haizzzzz
Old 16-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Dear SPURS Buddies,

It's sad to read there's more "gloom & doom" for us,SPURS fans & there are already "chats" on who should replace JOL ( his face is really stressed up & i think it's getting tougher for him to lead & motivate his troops now ! ) & news that BERBA will be out a few weeks ! ( Time for BENT & DEFOE to prove their worth ! )....And now KABOUL too is another walking wounded !....

Think we have to prepare for a "very rough ride" especially with MANURE & POOLS games soon !
Old 16-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
where's the part about guti? guti is a left footer.
Its in the Transfer Gossips column.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
If those internet news that JOL was waiting for offers for both ROCHA & GARDNER...so do you think both of them have the fighting spirit to play their best !....
I say sell Gardner. Villa wanted him 4 seasons ago when he was selected for the England setup and they offered 3.5Mil for him. Now, I doubt that he is worth even half that price!. But keep Rocha. I think he is starting to show commitment and you could see he has build up his work rate and is trying very hard to impress. At least he is not as sloppy as Gardner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I
Last night game was lost when Defoe came on for Bent. Would the result be different if Defoe started instead of Bent?
I think when defoe came in, we started to have chances. He did run at defence and created his own chances. Whereas Bent played well only in the 1st 30 mins or so. So if Berbatov is injured, I would still play Keano in the hole, with Defoe and Bent upfront (even if some say they play a simillar game). If Bale and Lee YP (who are both 85-90% fit) are fit for the Derby game, then we could play Lee as LB, and Bale as LM. Play Hudds or Zokora or Taarabt in the middle and bring Malbranque to the right. As who will play CB now that 3 of our 1st choice are injured, who else are there?????? Gardner and Rocha lah! But if i were Jol, I'd give Dervitte a chance to partner Rocha. Gardner, well, bench him.
Old 16-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Read SUN earlier that bookmakers are already targetting JOL's exit....And it's RAMOS vs KINSMANN vs CAPELLO running for his hot seat !

What you Bros think if JOL really goes ? Who's on your Wish List to replace him?...

Of course i understand currently JOL is having a tough time but we can't get too sentimental if after 6 games we are still in the pits ! And spending so much & all the SPURS fans are hurt by the losses,then there should be Plan B ready !......

My feel is JOL lack the tactics know how as compared to the current big four clubs bosses !....

Sorry guys i know it's tough to accept this so soon but it's really unfortunate that we have so many injuries are the start of the season !...
Old 16-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Read SUN earlier that bookmakers are already targetting JOL's exit....And it's RAMOS vs KINSMANN vs CAPELLO running for his hot seat !
wow capello! this guy wins titles for breakfast but his style may not be that entertaining. he can play 3 defensive midfielders at the same time like in real madrid - diarra, emerson & gago.
Old 16-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
dont need coffee lah bro, just sleep in the office. your colleagues will pity and understand becos we all have sad faces like robbie today...football365 is is really cruel -...
Ours red faces from last sunday... Dun write off cockerels, yet to crow. Usual by media..
Old 16-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Ours red faces from last sunday... Dun write off cockerels, yet to crow. Usual by media..
Finally found the spurs fans here.

Used to pass white hart lane - on the way to Enfield town. I must say it may not be the Best team in London. But the Supporters are one of the best
Old 16-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
tis club many heritage but i tink paul jewell can get job?
Old 16-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wow capello! this guy wins titles for breakfast but his style may not be that entertaining. he can play 3 defensive midfielders at the same time like in real madrid - diarra, emerson & gago.
what u want to win titles or play attractive football,at the moment they cant even do that in the last 2 games.klinsman n capello wld be gd for spurs n for u to win at spore pools.the last time u guys won anything was the league cup under g.graham he wld have won u guys the title if he did not get the boot.
Old 16-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
one more thing maybe capello can get gutti to come to white hart lame,sori i mean lane.
Old 17-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Hey Guys !

What's your views or prediction of our game with DERBY ?

I have not seen them play yet ! But their tactics will probably packed the defence & play for a draw....since we will be attacking all the way to score as many goals this very important "must win" game !

Is DERBY as good as SUNDERLAND ? High work rate & "underdog wants to win" mentality tactic sometimes works against our SPURS team that wants to play free flowing stylish play to entertain the fans !....

Hope to hear your views ! Cheers !
Old 17-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

i thinks Spurs will be fire-up for this game.
Martin Jol knows he must win this home game, else he will be really feeling the heat...imagine with all those signings, 3 losese in a row...

I go for :

Tottenham Hotspur 3 Derby 1

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 17-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
what u want to win titles or play attractive football,at the moment they cant even do that in the last 2 games.klinsman n capello wld be gd for spurs n for u to win at spore pools.the last time u guys won anything was the league cup under g.graham he wld have won u guys the title if he did not get the boot.
seriously speaking hor kor kor, i love spurs for their attractive attacking and entertaining football. winning titles is good but it is not why i support the club.

i forget all about g.graham days simply becos their play put me to sleep then. no flair no goals no nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
one more thing maybe capello can get gutti to come to white hart lame,sori i mean lane.
ok if guti come with capello, then we are talking about top 2 here baby! but right now white hart lane is serving lamb chops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1