The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good afternoon samsters,

1. Just to reinforce certain guidelines to help your horny cock make a well informed choice about my free goodwill erotic bj:

a. Please take ownership for your own lustful choice to want to try my erotic bj. Do not impose upon my slutty tongue to help you arrive at your lustful choice by asking me to "first arouse your horny imagination via my nude pictures or dirty sex chats. Also take note that I am not here to "counsel" your hard cock to try to come to terms with your own confusion about trying this "alternate erotic fun".

b. As much as my warm mouth understand your strong defensive reasons for not wanting to use your HP to arrange for a hassle free erotic bj, it could be quite a daunting task for my slutty tongue to inform you of the time and venue. In view of your compelling privacy reasons, may I suggest your hard cock do not seek my erotic bj at all.

2. These timely reminders serve to help each other not to waste time and resources.

3. Thanks.
Old 29-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning samsters,

My slutty tongue free for fun from today and tomorrow anytime subject to good prior arrangement. Email my slutty tongue at [email protected] with a brief intro of your name, age and race and a short description of what your hard cock likes and dislikes.
Old 29-11-2011, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rizal 30 1.66 thick n long
Old 29-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooling View Post
Rizal 30 1.66 thick n long
Thick and long is good but having an overloaded of hot cum completes the whole hard horny cock package.
Old 29-11-2011, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgcliques deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cqueen wat time u free today and tml?
Old 29-11-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcliques View Post
cqueen wat time u free today and tml?
Or rather, how much delicious hot cum your cock has stored in your balls? Then my slutty tongue will let you know the time..Fair enough?
Old 30-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
cooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

R u online at msn nw
Old 30-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2422 / Power: 14
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Cqueen : up for your thread ! Love ya posts hahaha
Old 30-11-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Although I haven't had the distinct pleasure of being honored by CQ's slutty tongue, I have had a very good dialogue with her over the year -- when we can get our schedules in line, I am waiting in anticipation for the event.

Please treat her kindly gentlemen, she is a very kind and generous person who is offering her services for free -- what else do you want?
Old 30-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooling View Post
R u online at msn nw
I am glad that my postings in the thread can bring some level of relaxing relief and pleasurable reading to you.

That is exactly what I hope my thread can achieve - Beside helping the horny samsters to relieve the bulging tightness and horniness in their pants with my strong hungry erotic tongue, it also wants to bring some light relaxing, hilarious moments to their heart when reading the posts.

I want the samsters to be merry since Christmas is round the corner.
Old 30-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Cqueen : up for your thread ! Love ya posts hahaha

Sorry I quote wrongly. The above posting is meant as a response to sen5ses.
Old 30-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoodfellahk View Post
Although I haven't had the distinct pleasure of being honored by CQ's slutty tongue, I have had a very good dialogue with her over the year -- when we can get our schedules in line, I am waiting in anticipation for the event.

Please treat her kindly gentlemen, she is a very kind and generous person who is offering her services for free -- what else do you want?
Good afternoon agoodfellahk,

I must thank you for being an interesting, intelligent and sensitive conversationalist which make exchanging dialogue with you one good enlightening experience.

I also want to thank you to urge the samsters here to exercise care and respect towards my slutty tongue.

Indeed, I am grateful for your kindness. Thank you.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lg_lim21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

She just a fake.. Don't even dare to meet up
Old 01-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Samster

[COLOR="Red"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lg_lim21 View Post
She just a fake.. Don't even dare to meet up
Good morning lg_lim21,

In your opinion, one is said to be a "fake" when one do not "even dare to meet you". Are you saying that when one turns down an offer to meet, one is said to be a "fake"??

As much as I like to respect and believe that you are a responsible and mature adult, you will not be a malicious liar as not to furnish us with strong valid grounds or reasons for making the serious allegation that I am a fake.

Or perhaps there is more than meet the eye?

Allow me to relate the truth pertaining to his feeble claim that I did not "dare to meet him" and hence, I am a "fake".

He committed himself to come to my place at 10pm. Such an arrangement was made at 830pm via texting. Remember, he had close to one and half hours to make his way to my place.

When close to 920pm, he informed me via text that he was preparing to leave his place and will be on his way.

Come 1015pm, he lied to me that he was reaching my place soon via cab when I texted him to enquire why he was not here yet.

Out of kindness, I told him that he should not have wasted his hard earned money on expensive cab fare. He should have used the economical mrt transport as my place is just next to it. He did thank me for my kind concern.

At 1028pm, he had the audacity to tell me he needed another 15 mins to reach my place when I again enquired about his undue delay. In short, he will be late for a good 45 minutes. No apologies from him for his inconsiderate and immature manners, not forgetting his earlier lies of reaching my place soon.

I terminated the meeting immediately and informed him to go back. Then he remembered to apologise for his lateness and asked for more time as he was on his way. I explained to him that my decision was final as he had taken my kindness for granted.

One minute he said he respected my decision, the very next minute he started to harress me with numerous nonsensical messages. I had no choice but tell him blatantly to 'fuck off". I needed to tell him to "fuck off" not once but twice as he still continued to harress me with such childish messages.

Instead of feeling apologetic and remorseful for his irresponsibe behaviour, he went on to make this unfair, untrue allegation here that I am a "fake" on the premise that I did not "dare to meet him"???

From the above unfortunate incident, one clear distinct trait of lg_lim21 can easily be identified:

HE IS A VISCIOUS LIAR WHO DISTORTS THE TRUTH TO COVER UP HIS LIES!!

I now challenge lg_lim21 to relate his side of the story in order to support his allegation.[/COLOR]
Old 01-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
lg_lim21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cqueen.. Why so work up.. I didn't even mention your name..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1