The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
kiki listing is weird with censored face on video but pictures have no masking. 😂
Think she recently censored her photos also. Maybe recently decensored the photos but forgot to decensor the video lol..
Old 06-02-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Visited Cheng Zi (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/massage-chengzi/) recently.

Whole session we were just flirting and teasing with each other, and the conversations we had, the dirty jokes etc were so funny, until now I still can't stop thinking about them. Totally made the session very enjoyable.

Apartment: Quite clean, cosy.
Looks: Very pretty, very sweet looking. Looks like mid 20s. But her complexion not as good as the photos duh. Love her messy but nice smelling hair
Figure: Slim, small boobs, but i like her figure a lot, the kind of figure that will drive me crazy.
Sensual: Very good. We cuddled for a long time, she licked and tickled my nipples constantly, lots of finger teasing... Really loved smelling her nice hair when we cuddling..
Massage: Okok. Kept it short.
RTM: Not a matter of if, but when..

Xiao La Jiao (https://sglonelyguy-9.com/xiao-la-jiao-massage/)

Also visited this nice lady recently.

Location: Central, a bit of distance from MRT, bus stops nearby. Ample parking slots.
Apartment: Shared. She has the larger room with attached bathroom. Wonder who the roommate is. Anyone knows can PM me please
Looks: Slightly different from photos, but still pretty. Looks like mid to late 20s.
Figure: Petite with small boobs.
Massage: Was ok, can feel her effort.
Sensual: I liked her catbath and her licking and moaning into my ears. HJ with nipple licking, slow, sensual and patient.
RTM: Maybe~

Overall a good session, nice lady to chat with. Although not as fun as the session with Cheng Zi, she does have her own charm. But between her and Cheng Zi, I think I will prioritize Cheng Zi for now. For a long time in fact

Last edited by 22ginger; 06-02-2022 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by songji View Post
visit her last week, she say only do hj, am i too handsome ?
She can do FJ if the price is right. Visited her months ago previously was with a different name.
Basically price for FJ is not worth it.

Other bros who up her also mentioned the same thing.

Dont waste your time and money

A forgettable experience
Old 07-02-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro remember this E cup dua neh bu Lina from sglonelyguy? Miss her man, hope she returns.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bbangelis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Massage Jan 2021

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/mi-li-massage/

Looks: 10/10 - Looks 90% like the photo and I would think even better. Truly a beautiful SYT to behold. I'm sure some of the bros here enjoy the thrill of trying a new girl to see if you really get what you see, well, for her when she opened the door, the feeling was akin to touching 4D.

Body: 10/10 - I'm a slim body kind of man so when she took off her dress so her SYT body was Puuuuuurrrrfect. She was in a short skirt and when she sat on my care buttock massage my lower back, I could already feel how smoooooooth her skin was. I don't know if it was my overacting imagination but I swear she was purposefully grinding her crotch on my buttocks and the feel of her lacy panty immediately gave me a raging hard on, albeit in a really uncomfortable position. When she massage your shoulder, she would move to stand in front of you and because the size of the room was really tight, her delectable thighs was only a couple of inches away from my face. I breathed in her womanly scent and want bury my face between her legs there and then.

Massage: 8/10 - For such a slim gal, her massage was strong and I am someone who can take a lot of pain and strong massage. However, she does not use oil during the massage which I felt could have been a lot better and that's why I rated her only 8 instead of 9 or 10

JG/HJ: 8.5/10 - Wow, I was really surprised but her JG skill. Usually I would associated good JG skill with MILF ML and never expected this level from such a young girl. As my usual had return to motherland to settle some personal matters as well as celebrate CNY, I had gone without one for a good 2 months already. Thus the first 10 min was somewhat painful but if you just tahan, you'll find that the pain will cease when the knots and blockage are eased. Her JG was at least 15-20 min

HJ - 8/10 I guess she is my type so i already had a rock hard erection, especially after the JG when she stripped and started her slow and sensual HJ. All through the 40-45 min, I was waiting to savour her smooth SYT skin and it did not disappoint. I was like tasting the freshest and silkest Hokkaido milk. As the momentum builds up she would lick and even bite your nipple. I've never been bitten before and I found it rather erotic. BTW, she had a set of beautiful post teen A cup breast. It was so young that I felt a little guilty indulging in them.

Attitude: 9/10 - Mi Li has a great attitude and very very service orientated. All though the session she will chat with you.

Env - 10/10 - She's putting up alone in a 2 bedder apartment in GL. Even was super clean and hygienic. This is very important to me because the state of the apartment also reflects the hygiene level of the ML. The street is quiet but limited parking.

Rtm: Most definitely and this is one ML I'd recommend to bro who like SYT with small tits and pink nips
Old 07-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hard_antenna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Is Cat stay alone or with other ML also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jliang View Post
FR for Cat
https://sglonelyguy-9.com/cat-massage/

Disclaimer: All number ratings are subjective and based on personal preference, so take the added comments into account.

Looks: 9/10, first time meeting ML with 0% discount to posted pics.
Body: 7/10, Natural B cups with large brown areolas, Small cute butt, Minus points for being too skinny.
GFE: 10/10, Smiley and bright personality, loves to be cutesy and cuddle before, during and after. Totally feels like your poly gf wanking you.
Sensual: 7-10/10, YMMV based on mood, chemistry, etc. First visit was pretty standard as per menu, nothing particularly special, but subsequents could be pretty wild. Probably not the norm though, so dont set expectations too high on this.
Location: Condo in G area, can be hard to find roadside parking sometimes.

RTM? For sure, at 120, a really pretty SYT with great attitude + 2 shots is probably one of the best options around.
Old 07-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Tried Green Apple few days ago because finding new love.

First look exactly like pictures but complexion abit different. Wouldn’t reject.

Massage so-so. She was massaging my back half way then suddenly lick my ears and peck my lips. Got GFE. Brings me back to my younger days when first time exploring sex with my gf.

Then she stood in front of me and massage my back and she try to reach out to massage my butt. Can feel her breast on my back and I push both of her legs closer to me and stroke her while burying my face into her cb. At this point her dress were lifted up to her hip and I smell her cb through her panties. No rejection. Hoseh

Then ask me flipped around while she do ants crawling up the tree. For this, I think she’s really novice. Got effort but no sensation. Fast and rough motion sometimes. But again, gives me the feeling of Chu lian but I first started out in my teen days. This girl if coached properly can exceed expectation and have high playability potential.

We were cuddling while I fondle her breasts and the other hand reach down. Managed to stroke outside her cb and play with her bush. I think she shy and keep pushing me away slightly but no total rejection. At one point I think she was so horny till she squeezed both of her butt cheek together. And hug me tightly. I think she long time no sex.

Finish off with her lying on me while licking my nipple. One of my hand was fondling her breast while the other play with her cb bush.

I cum so hard till some of my cum spray till her face. She gave me a naughty tap on my lil bro.

Once again, YMMV. Repeat - YMMV. I might add her into my rotation next time to see if able to increase her playability towards me.
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 07-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Bros can check if this Huan Huan last time using the name Susan?

Her face familiar but I cannot remember from where
Old 07-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-9.com/an-chen-massage/
any bro try her before? look familiar.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Any bro share again for Mi-Le in Jan 22 ?
Visited her before and she's a nice gal whom won't shortchange you. What is your agenda for asking abt fj?
Old 07-02-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
any bros try before Mi-Le ? can share reviews
I don't usually write MR so pls pardon my rare attempt.

Looks: 7.5/10, discount from photo but same as video.

Body: 7/10, slight meaty but should be considered good by most standards.

Sensual: 7/10, standard vanilla fare. Treat her well (with respect) and she'll reciporate. Ymmv.

RTM: yes for me.
Old 07-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
Visited her before and she's a nice gal whom won't shortchange you. What is your agenda for asking abt fj?
U see his post history is sibei weird one lol..

This kind of poster can jitao ignore lah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

ML: Xiao La Jiao

Looks: 8/10 Poly kind of Ah Lian looks

Body: 9/10 Petite, short. with well shaped A boobs. I am not a boobs lover, more to petite lover wahaha

Massage: 9/10 Surprisingly got the strength, and she learn massage before, so she know where to press for the blood circulation

Sensual: 4G for me with underwear on

Location: A very nice condo. And yea like another bro mentioned, got a roommate in another room, but I never ask who she is

GFE: 10/10, Wah I totally clicked with her, she treated me like a BF.

RTM: At first I going to RTM marathon xi only, but now I found someone who is much better

Review: I am surprise that she don't have much review, its either bro keep it to themselves. Or her service is on and off depends on customer.
But I got almost everything from her except bj&fj, never ask if able to topup or whatsoever, I am not there for those also. Most importantly is the feeling is non-commercial, almost like we enjoyed each other sensually.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U see his post history is sibei weird one lol..

This kind of poster can jitao ignore lah..
Thanks for mentioning.
Old 07-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
andystyles322 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, happy new year to all!

Do you guys have any good recommendation in the West side? Usually the good ones are in the central/east areas..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1