The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-09-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MrMartino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Paid a visit this morning to Nalia from SR after seeing bro Humbler review.

OKT: 10/10 fast, straight forward and steady
Location: Central Area, 5mins walk from nearest MRT (purple line), plenty of parking around that area. Clean cozy room as well.

Looks: 9/10 exactly my type. Typical siambu ah. Cute.
Body: 10/10. Doesn’t look like got baby damage, fake tits but nice and big and round. Flat stomach. Nice ass. Very good figure. Not chubby not too skinny. Full back AK as well, which I loved it.

BJ: 10/10 good action, ask her to do it longer and she was ok. Took care of the balls too.
Fj: 10/10 accommodative, wish I lasted longer only lol. Finished in doggie seeing that ass bounce and tattoo. Her moans are very good too.
GFE: 5/10, during break time I let her rest and didn’t bother her too much. Just otot use phone. I don’t really care about GFE as that’s not what I’m there for, so usually I let girls just do their own thing or if they are chatty then I’ll engage in convo.
RTF: hmm.. no bah. I never RTF and I only visit once every 4-8 weeks.

Remarks: bonus points she offered massage during half time. No power one la, but got effort. After she press Abit I ask her to rest instead. If you’re looking for a SYT, cute and wild. This is it. Anyway thanks for Humbler for the detailed FR and I wish my fr can help someone decide as well
Old 23-09-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Irene
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=957471&highlight=

Looks :8/10, cheerful gal, thai-tan
Boobs: Enhanced
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10, no teeth feel
French: Yes
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
Her Massage skill is good, must try!

RTF material.
Old 23-09-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Kitty from Kinky 3 days ago.

She is quite pretty in person.
I love her cheerful attitude and Gfe.
She takes care of u the moment u entered the room until you go out.

Her massage skill is good as well. FJ she also willing to do all the jobs and let u enjoy like the king
Old 23-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
kazua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A word of Caution to all Chiongster! Beware of your wallets some Thai FLs steals money after deed and pretend to be innocent. Recently just met till 1 who did this dont know is suay or what.. Careful Guyson your wallet.
Old 23-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 15
Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Have not posted for a very very long time ... but felt i had to voice my opinion
Generally chill and live and let die in nature. Whenever I look for the service of a gal, I would put in effort to relax the atmosphere so that both parties would start off nice like complementing them etc. Which usually will result in better session for both parties.

My experience with Yok ( From The Good Times ) is a far cry … from others has illustrated.
Short Ratings version
Looks – 7.5
Figure 8 (tattoos on her back as shown in other images)
Boobies – Enhanced B+
Service – 3
BBBJ – 3 ( just the head, less than a min )
FJ – tight (the only saying grace …)
GFE – 3 (let alone French or kissing, some would call it cordially as non-commercial … which is another term for green or lack of effort)
Attitude – 5 (cold or even cordial at best, would expect more given this is a gig by her choice and not her first rodeo … )
RTF – No Way

The Bad …
Red flags at each stage of the way …
Pass her $150 (I was quoted at $140 for 2 pops) not being petty, she did not ask if I wanted back the change back or asked if the extra was a tip to her and she just kept the change as is. Am pretty sure gals are being sent the information of how much to collect from each client at their respective time slots.

Shower time, this accommodation comes with FIXED overhead show, so end up Yok had on a bikini top and towel wrapped helping me to soap my back from outside the shower and whilst I did the rest of the washing myself. (I had other gals which had stayed in the same location and similar setup and yet they had all stepped in to wash together with me, the most recent being Dottie)

After I had done my wash up, she start hers and she easily took 20mins whilst I patiently sat on bed, playing with my phone. Even when she came out she was still doodling around and seems to be burning down time...

When she started her service (est 7pm), tried to be coy and GFE but failed miserably. Mad little attempts to arouse me and when she did mostly HJ and her BJ was pretty much limited to the head

After the deed was done (foreplay to popping, was quick even compared to GL $60, when the later is rushed for time), she went to shower and took quite a while, and hence I rested and fell asleep while waiting for her to come out. Though I may be resting but was pretty much aware of my surroundings. When she was done with her washing instead of coming to lie next to me, she was in her t shirt and shorts lying in the other bed. And she only became aware that I was awake when I made some movement. (time was 730pm). Cuz she had her back to me ...

I proceeded to do a quick wash up, so as to prep for second pop. Went back to lie on the bed I was lying and she came over to join me. Initially, she was in spoon position, to get the mood going again, I attempted to play with her nipples. Somehow she does not like it and flip and lie on me, limiting my movements. She lied on me for some moments with little attempt to show GFE or even arouse me for second pop. She made a feeble effort to say massage, at that point, I was like WTF ... enough is enough and got up to dress and walked out in less than 3mins …

I was out of the room bout 745pm, 15mins short of the 1.5hrs (starting from 630pm).
Shared my experience with Bro Nicky and his findings concurred with what I had mentioned …

At the end of the day, I see little or no effort put in on her part …
Pretty sure, I did nothing wrong, may be uncle, but decent, respectful, well groom and easy on the eyes uncle … I may have other service that were not on par with what others had described from other service providers. However, I still got my service and rocks off and they put in their effort. For Yok, it was a time and $ wasted on a SUBPAR and her take for granted attitude ...

Comparing Yok to Pammy that came earlier this year. Pammy vs Yok is literally Heaven and Earth comparison.

Apart from having a Bakness rating, there should also be a minimal service standard that all gals providing service should adhere to or at least told by the operators ... end of day, when the gals provide good service, both themselves and the operators and the clients benefit ... vice versa
Old 23-09-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone Buster View Post
Have not posted for a very very long time ... but felt i had to voice my opinion
Generally chill and live and let die in nature. Whenever I look for the service of a gal, I would put in effort to relax the atmosphere so that both parties would start off nice like complementing them etc. Which usually will result in better session for both parties.

My experience with Yok ( From The Good Times ) is a far cry … from others has illustrated.
Short Ratings version
Looks – 7.5
Figure 8 (tattoos on her back as shown in other images)
Boobies – Enhanced B+
Service – 3
BBBJ – 3 ( just the head, less than a min )
FJ – tight (the only saying grace …)
GFE – 3 (let alone French or kissing, some would call it cordially as non-commercial … which is another term for green or lack of effort)
Attitude – 5 (cold or even cordial at best, would expect more given this is a gig by her choice and not her first rodeo … )
RTF – No Way

The Bad …
Red flags at each stage of the way …
Pass her $150 (I was quoted at $140 for 2 pops) not being petty, she did not ask if I wanted back the change back or asked if the extra was a tip to her and she just kept the change as is. Am pretty sure gals are being sent the information of how much to collect from each client at their respective time slots.

Shower time, this accommodation comes with FIXED overhead show, so end up Yok had on a bikini top and towel wrapped helping me to soap my back from outside the shower and whilst I did the rest of the washing myself. (I had other gals which had stayed in the same location and similar setup and yet they had all stepped in to wash together with me, the most recent being Dottie)

After I had done my wash up, she start hers and she easily took 20mins whilst I patiently sat on bed, playing with my phone. Even when she came out she was still doodling around and seems to be burning down time...

When she started her service (est 7pm), tried to be coy and GFE but failed miserably. Mad little attempts to arouse me and when she did mostly HJ and her BJ was pretty much limited to the head

After the deed was done (foreplay to popping, was quick even compared to GL $60, when the later is rushed for time), she went to shower and took quite a while, and hence I rested and fell asleep while waiting for her to come out. Though I may be resting but was pretty much aware of my surroundings. When she was done with her washing instead of coming to lie next to me, she was in her t shirt and shorts lying in the other bed. And she only became aware that I was awake when I made some movement. (time was 730pm). Cuz she had her back to me ...

I proceeded to do a quick wash up, so as to prep for second pop. Went back to lie on the bed I was lying and she came over to join me. Initially, she was in spoon position, to get the mood going again, I attempted to play with her nipples. Somehow she does not like it and flip and lie on me, limiting my movements. She lied on me for some moments with little attempt to show GFE or even arouse me for second pop. She made a feeble effort to say massage, at that point, I was like WTF ... enough is enough and got up to dress and walked out in less than 3mins …

I was out of the room bout 745pm, 15mins short of the 1.5hrs (starting from 630pm).
Shared my experience with Bro Nicky and his findings concurred with what I had mentioned …

At the end of the day, I see little or no effort put in on her part …
Pretty sure, I did nothing wrong, may be uncle, but decent, respectful, well groom and easy on the eyes uncle … I may have other service that were not on par with what others had described from other service providers. However, I still got my service and rocks off and they put in their effort. For Yok, it was a time and $ wasted on a SUBPAR and her take for granted attitude ...

Comparing Yok to Pammy that came earlier this year. Pammy vs Yok is literally Heaven and Earth comparison.

Apart from having a Bakness rating, there should also be a minimal service standard that all gals providing service should adhere to or at least told by the operators ... end of day, when the gals provide good service, both themselves and the operators and the clients benefit ... vice versa

Wah bad service and attitude jialat
Old 23-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 0
ninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to beholdninjamuvz is a splendid one to behold

FR Monay Lust

All I can say is she is hard working and willing to please.

SYT definitely.
Looks: 90% pic
Bbbj:8.5/10
Pussy: trimmed
Boobs: B cups
Kissing: her French is good 8/10. But with few more times she will learn what I like.
FJ: 9/10
Gfe: like own girlfriend, innocent and naive

I'd recommend her I'd you want to train her to your liking if i were you ;-)
Old 23-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Yogurt fr LF,

Had her for FB... why not?? She is 1 of my all-time favorite n a ang pai precovid...

It's been a long time... she has grown from a syt to a womanly chio bu...

Anyway, I don want to say much, as I won't chiong her if I din enjoy her... let the picture tell u...

Sorry guys need to censor, in case WL welfare officer kpkb... wanna see really thing go see for yourself... I already eat until full liao...
Almost didnt notice Yogurt is back
Have to agree with you. Good FR!!

Definitely a legit Angpai pre covid, I remembered I took her first blood back then in 2017? Her BBBJ, DFK and riding stamina is 2nd to none. Forte: CIM and suck till balls emptied lol.
Hands down will put many many so-called angpai to shame in terms of service.
I noticed she is also no longer Princess Changping after her boobs job LMAO
She is the typical pint sized sex dynamo.

Too bad I am away during this period she is here, but will still recommend this angpai
Old 23-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silk Stockings Nicky

OKT: Fast and hassle free
Location/Room: Usual RLD hotel
Look: 90% similar to photos but have to discount Thai tan, looks like a slutty but cute XMM, body is really solid.
Service: 10/10, no rushing, showered me well, shows a little bit of a slutty/naughty attitude, decent massage in between shots.
GFE: limited English but she tries. DidnÂ’t really engage on my end so canÂ’t rate well.
BBBJ: 8/10, decent but probably better if you tell her what you like.
Painting: 9/10, neatly trimmed, she enjoys and no smell.
FJ: 9/10 happy to try different positions, quite tight and her moans are great.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Deleted to re-edit
Old 23-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4383 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Icy fr SR,

She is definitely no ice queen… she is demure n obliging… 😂

She is a looker n slim figure… my first impression… hit tio jackpot!

Again this slim gal is slim everywhere but not her butt… 😂

She will bbbj u for as long as u want… my only regret with her is that 90 min is not enough… too rushed to fully enjoy her…

Think I hv to rtf to enjoy a more through session 😁

No time to retouch my photos… will post next week… but bros, she’s a gem not to be missed…
Old 23-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
maskrider555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Pinky @ Seduction:

OKT: 9/10 Responsive, fast, polite.

Looks: 8/10 very much like pictures, with light makeup

Body: 8/10 petite figure with natural boobs. Her boobs are for bros who don't like plastic.

Language: super basic english. Bros who know thai might have a different experience.

Shower: 9/10 standard SOP, bathroom is comfortable.

BBBJ: 8/10 with Ar

FJ: 10/10 was very responsive. And very hardworking. Cleared 1st shot in missionary. 2nd in doggy

Special note: due to her responses in bed it feels like banging a pornstar. Bros who wanna clear that fantasy can give her a try.

GFE: 10/10 GFE was nice. Cuddling, teasing, light kisses.

RTF: Very much yes. Might be better on 2nd time with ice broken.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 15
Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!Clone Buster is one of the Best!

I would say the problem lies with Yok than TGT, where they did service recovery and to find out if I had said was true.

Having said, $ is harder to come by in this economic climate, every $ spent should equate to the experience and returns that we intend, if not no point spending.

Operators should put in effort to impress upon their service providers to provide a minimal service level. Kinda like ISO standard ala PSE, Horniness, GFE, Service level etc.

By doing so, a happy customer = happy girl = more $ for the girl and more $ for the operators. Overall a Win - Win situation for all !

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Shame to hear about your lousy experience with yok. She looks fine on photos but looks like Good Times could not live up to it's name with yok.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

FR for Icy from Sex Republic

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=957394

SO. FUCKING. PRETTY.

Icy is easily one of the prettiest gals I have had in a long time. She has very little sexual experience prior to coming here and indeed, it's her first time in this trade. I was her third customer here it seems.

Looks: 95% like her pics. I was dumbstruck by her sheer STYness when I laid eyes on her. Icy has very beautifully shaped tofu-soft lips.

Body: SYT lovers will love Icy who has a very slim and girly body, as if fresh out of school. Good height about 1.6m. Neatly trimmed pussy with no smell.

Boobs: Natural Bs which were a joy to cup. Icy has sensitive nipples which when licked got her moaning.

French: We started off tentatively at first, like two teenage kids exploring tongue for the first time. After that we erupted into furious tongue action. I still get hard at the memory of her tongue slithering against mine.

BBBJ: Icy's lips seem molded for just my cock. The allure of her pretty face bobbing up and down fired me up several notches and got me hard, real hard. The sensation of her tongue rasping against my balls sent tendrils of joy creeping up my spine.

Paint: Icy likes to be painted but is shy to show it lol. My strokes elicited quiet moans from her, as if afraid to let me know how much she enjoyed my tongue.

FJ: Having had little prior sexual experience, Icy was very tight down south even for my small cock. When I entered her I was put into a very happy place with the pulsating warmth of her tight love tunnel. She was in a happy place too, judging from how her pussy gripped and loosened around my rock hard cock.

Extra services available for a tip hehe.

RTF: Fuck yeah yeah yeah!
Old 23-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Mimi
galaxy

Located at our usual g playground been awhile since i had went there.

Boobs: Best to use both hands and give them a good squeeze
Body: Slight meat but not to over kind with smooth skin and fleshy ass
GFE: Extremely friendly and really puts in effort into pleasing you

Action started here as she blow and lick until I sibei horny, after that HJ while I finger her. Can see she aslo buey tahan want me to fuck her already so caps and started with missionary i didnt last long as was super horny and only lasted about 5min abit paiseh so fast. After clean up and chatted awhile during break time i slowly maneuver my hands to her pussy and started to get her wet we kiss while i fingered her. she started to help blow me and can see her body is trembling even during BBBJ sometimes will pause a bit this time round change a few position, she can handle really long pounding and mood is still there but sadly that was the end of the 2nd shot.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=957652&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1