The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Sadly true about the mercenary nature of cowboy town. But the prices are there to be bargained, just like any night market. And perhaps if the girl really fancies you a wee bit, then you will be able to drive the price down. Actually I stayed all the way till closing hours because I want to see if true that you can find one who fancies or is really desperate. Didn't try in the end and went straight back to sleep. Lol

And I realized, perhaps girls at more established, easily available locations are spoilt for choice when in comes to customers and can slacken in service or become vampires. My venture to snow white taught me that if you bother to travel and try out those joints that are less glamourous, then you might be rewarded with a sextisfying experience.

Alright guys, back to sg for me.
Old 21-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
........Alright guys, back to sg for me.
Welcum home, to the land without lights..... Best antidote is to plan the next trip, mine will be in June (family trip) and July (solo trip : yahooooooo).........
Old 21-05-2011, 10:37 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sure! Deposit BHT30K into my Thai bank a/c...
ha ha ha ha ha..... bro, u no eye see or ee or. That day you lau sai, otherwise you can try collect 30k in person! (at GM)

But I believe, if you meet him, you may want to tag along with him. He walked the streets of Thailand more than you and me put together.........

No need to add holy's, he only walk around Danok and get driven around Bangkok.........
Old 21-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
As mentioned, when to another of the recommended agogo bars, tilac. This time, I had no intention of bring anyone back. Hence, the drinks were almost free flow for me. I think I ordered almost 10 cocktails drinks plus a couple of LDs here and there. Bill came to about 2400b, which was not too bad actually, just that i know I could have ordered a bottle of hard liquor instead.
The problem is mobility. If the place sucks and you've already ordered a bottle , you're stuck.

On that note , I saw (my first time in a thai agogo) , SC Bacara offering JW Blue Label , selling about SGD50 (i think) a shot. Market price and I was tempted but was worried they give me less than the real quantity! I think I will stick to my cheep cheep Sangsom
Old 21-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
now we are on the comparable list to 333 aka known as yipun Japanese.Somemore they like us more cos they heard lot abt sg man from their sisters who came to sg or self experience.plus we are not far away from Thailand(sponsor factor) & many bros here could speak some Thai &good in English and a lot more gentlemen aka soft then most jap!

Pattaya also start to become like Bangkok I think we bros have to cheong in India or bangashes soon Liao
Damn kids from Sing TD really spoil market? Look at the posts in the other forum no wonder we are targeted as Japs now! 台灣人無情, 香港人無志, 新加坡人無知!

Quote:
But the prices are there to be bargained, just like any night market. And perhaps if the girl really fancies you a wee bit, then you will be able to drive the price down. And I realized, perhaps girls at more established, easily available locations are spoilt for choice when in comes to customers and can slacken in service or become vampires. My venture to snow white taught me that if you bother to travel and try out those joints that are less glamourous, then you might be rewarded with a sextisfying experience.
1) usually ST & LT prices quite firm unless u r her regular or chemistry good.
2) at closing prices do come down. Like some bakery have 50% an hour before closing. Best u save on BF!
3) Thats part of chionging, discovering new experiences and gems in the rough. Looks like better keep some gems and share with bros I know else Cowboy Town, Nana will soon turn into another Sillyporean style TD where girls keep asking for waterfalls, LDs, hang flowers etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha ha ha..... bro, u no eye see or ee or. That day you lau sai, otherwise you can try collect 30k in person! (at GM)

But I believe, if you meet him, you may want to tag along with him. He walked the streets of Thailand more than you and me put together.........

No need to add holy's, he only walk around Danok and get driven around Bangkok.........
555+ poot leng... Bro Eagle I know is an old bird that flew back down the mountain. I also dun mind suay sao drive me around BKK tae waa pom mai lor mak mak naa...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Damn kids from Sing TD really spoil market? Look at the posts in the other forum no wonder we are targeted as Japs now! 台灣人無情, 香港人無志, 新加坡人無知!

555555 i always thought your were indian!

Quote:
1) usually ST & LT prices quite firm unless u r her regular or chemistry good.
2) at closing prices do come down. Like some bakery have 50% an hour before closing. Best u save on BF!
3) Thats part of chionging, discovering new experiences and gems in the rough. Looks like better keep some gems and share with bros I know else Cowboy Town, Nana will soon turn into another Sillyporean style TD where girls keep asking for waterfalls, LDs, hang flowers etc...

Unlikely la , thats the good thing about angmo cheonging the place and their economoes in turmoil! Angmos nowadays are very good bargin hunters! Bangkok being the captial , the current prices are slightly hign but still acceptable.

Unfortunately , I see Walking Street prices going the way of the tourist prices of Patong. Patong is small and can be sustained coz everywhere you turn is just these few streets. But Pattaya is huge ; if tourist go Walking Street , others can choose LK Metro , Soi 2/3 etc.
Old 21-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
555555 i always thought your were indian!
ha ha ha ha... then this Indian speak very fluent Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai, etc except that he can't sian tankachee...
Old 21-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Welcum home, to the land without lights..... Best antidote is to plan the next trip, mine will be in June (family trip) and July (solo trip : yahooooooo).........
I'm thinking, how you all manage to travel to and fro Bangkok and inform your families that you are doing so?

Maybe i should just get a job that allows me to travel to and fro bangkok.
Old 21-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ha ha ha ha... then this Indian speak very fluent Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandarin, Thai, etc except that he can't sian tankachee...
hmm.. i was told "tankachee" meaning itchy.. ?
Old 21-05-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Quote:
555+ poot leng... Bro Eagle I know is an old bird that flew back down the mountain. I also dun mind suay sao drive me around BKK tae waa pom mai lor mak mak naa...
haha wah you guys really see me too up liao la, im really still a newbie i only know SCB Nana and Walking Street leh

30k i cannot afford leh...all you can drink excluding LDs in Pattaya can bo hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 21-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm thinking, how you all manage to travel to and fro Bangkok and inform your families that you are doing so?
Travelling is his job.
Old 21-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
"tankachee" meaning itchy.. ?
You probably mixed up pasa thai 'chakachee' (ticklish, esp during rubdown) with ah neh chabor. But you right on travel itch
Old 21-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Travelling is his job.
traveling is his secondary job, his primary is to spread his love to Thai Puyings hehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 22-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Maybe i should just get a job that allows me to travel to and fro bangkok.
U just answered your own question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
30k i cannot afford leh...all you can drink excluding LDs in Pattaya can bo hehe
555+ poot len bro... your offer is good enuff. I'll be there next week but heard from Bro Mike Mike that u r goin Patts only. Dun think can slip away from my mia but if u drop by Krungthep then we can go for a drink.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
U just answered your own question.

555+ poot len bro... your offer is good enuff. I'll be there next week but heard from Bro Mike Mike that u r goin Patts only. Dun think can slip away from my mia but if u drop by Krungthep then we can go for a drink.
That is if i can find such a job.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1