The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr on Gem from Lust365

Looks: no doubt its 100% her.

Body: beautiful ticklish tip, C melons as stress ball

Bbbj : very hardworking, was given a sensual head.

Fj: positions like cowgirl, doggy and missionary was completed, my favourite was cowgirl. Haha, cause i can enjoy and she do the work.

Gfe: more like fwb than gfe. No complaints though hahah.
Old 28-09-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
honestwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Benz, T21

Looks: 9/10 my type of girl, better than photos
Boobs: 8/10 man made, fit to hand, but still prefer natural
Frenching: 8/10 tongue fight with hands on my crotch, will give more points if stay longer
Painting: 9/10 pussy taste good
BJ: 8/10 good combination between hands and mouth, but suction needs more power for my taste
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating, moans quite loud when she's on top and I finger her clit too

She knows what she's doing and know how to treat men. Can recommend her to bros who wish for a good bonk session with solid service.
Old 28-09-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Labbamb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Engaged Nicky from Silk Stocking on Wednesday. Arrangement was fast with quick replies.

Simple FR for her:

Looks: 9/10. Attractive at first sight. Almost very fair like Chinese.
Body: 8/10 slim, fair & tight body. Nice meaty ass. Very good for doggy.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural. Cuppable but not for boobs lovers.
Pussy: 8/10 Trimmed.
Shower: 7/10 Shower with u in toilet. SOP.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 Nice moaning. Definitely not dead fish.
Communication: Can speak basic conversational English
GFE: 8/10 Bubbly, cheerful. No awkward or bored moment.
RTF: Yes.
Old 28-09-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Loglogg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Zara Seduction

Been a lurker for awhile now. Finally back in the field.

Looks: 9/10 100% recommend Zara. Because she looks exactly like her photos. Nice smile and lips.

Body: 9 perky firm Bs, SYT figure of soft curves, enough body fat, to feel cushion.

Bbbj: 10 works hard at it, to the extend i had to opt for CIM, i tried to hold in. But couldnt contain the excitement lol.

FJ: 9/10 since fj was second shot, i got to take a little more time to enjoy before i fire my soldiers. Accommodative and many positions tried

GFE: 10/10 top notch zero feels of session feeling commercial. What other bros mentioned in FR is true.

Rtf: 100% will, when i can dig out the time
Old 28-09-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Saw several cheongsters posted FRs for Nicky from Silk Stockings in the last few days. Whoa, she seems to fall under my favourite slim syt with real boobs, so quickly made booking for her. But things got a bit dramatic and have to switch booking to Beauty from Seduction on site at the last minute. I must shout out Kudos to the resourceful okt who quickly recommend and arrange another slim syt for me while I went for a kopi break. Great customer service from okt!

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Same 2 star hotel in G area which many cheongsters are very familiar with by now. No need to register…

Room:
Am surprised that Beauty’s room was recently renovated with clean toilet as compared to that of Nicky. Think the hotel is undergoing some renovations.

Face: 8/10
It’s her real photo with the standard filtering. I will give it a 10% discount. Her hair is indeed very long, touching her buttocks. Sweet-looking and I find her more youthful and better looking than Nicky (am NOT implying that Nicky is old nor ugly) but just my own true opinion.

Body: 9/10
Beauty is quite tall at around 1.65m with slim legs. It’s the ideal height for me to do standing doggy. She is definitely slim and slender, same as Nicky. For those who have tried Nicky, I will consider Nicky a bit too skinny (maybe a bit underfed) and Beauty is just nice and more healthier looking. Again, it’s my own preference.

Boobs: 8/10
If I consider Nicky’s boobs as A/B- cup, Beauty will be B cup. Will prefer bigger cup sizes for both ladies. Who won’t? Haha…

Frenching: 9/10
She initiates to French me de loh…

Painting: 8/10
Skip because it’s a bit bushy below.

Fingering: 9/10
Yes, started slowly and gently to arouse her till her body jerked suddenly.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a big fan of this but am surprised that she sucked with strong suction siah.

FJ: 9/10
Slowly entered her as I find her tight below. Probably low mileage as she is still in her early 20s. Kept looking at her face as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. Hey, she seems to enjoy more than me siah. Jokingly told her to tip me later for my service and she replied huh???!! Sweet little lady lar…

GFE: 8/10
Her English is very limited but at least she bothers to chitchat with u using Google translation. I give her 1 extra point for giving me a solid massage with strength for abt 15 min.

Overall: 8.5/10
If you like slim syt with real boobs, she is your type. For those who have already tried out Nicky and like it, I think u can consider Beauty next.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR. Below are the real Live Photos with permission from lady.

Old 28-09-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gem (Lust365)

https://sbf.today/showthr...&highlight=gem

Here’s some hot fresh Fr for this lady.

Had Gem for lunch today. All I can say is that she is pretty with nice skin can actually compare to Chinese white but not very white. Boobs are natural, looks very big but actually it is perky.

My most fav is when she catbath me without asking her. Slowly from neck going to her business down there. Slow blows and suctions damn siok. First shot came out quite fast in her mouth. Washed, then she gave me a little blow again. Cap on then ready fir round 2. Second shot.. extracted from Cg. Worth it sexcapade
Old 28-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Krystal of Lust365

Face: 8/10 (cute face, though not as fair, but still white le)
Skin: 8/10, smooth.
Body: 9/10, very slim and light
Boobs: 8/10, still have breast for you to press
Frenching: 8/10
Pussy: Shaved, Tight also
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10

Krystal is like a poly girl who is out to please you. She got nice GFE and will make you feel comfortable. Great for those looking for slim petite girl, but not for boobs lover.
Old 28-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Illmatic777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for LIDA
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)

Model Name: LIDA the best
Looks : 20/10 she’s that sexy crush that you have in school. Sultry, demure mixed in with a bit of sweet. When she picked me up, I was a bit mesmerized by her eyes. Her smile too very special and her skin is this shade of pink and white.

Body : 20/10 perfect petite body for me. Slim, no fats at all. Perfect sized tits. Legs long and slim. Her small frame really is great to pick up enjoy.

BBBJ : 9/10 a bit of teeth but that’s living life on the edge haha. Still very enjoyable with moments of deep throat, ball licking and sexy eyes. Took me to the couch, asked me to sit back and enjoy. She really knows how to do it with passion and not just rush through.

FJ : 20/10 picked her up and laid her down on the bed for a time of pussy licking. Sensitive and responsive and just grabbing those legs and ass while she writhe in pleasure was top top. She slipped in a bit of naughtiness with some lube and special service before proceeding to FJ. She’s so small she is tight in every position. Started out riding before switching to missionary. Love how she initiates to switch things up and try new things and positions. mid way she suggested to carry her to couch to continue but after picked her up just decided to f her while carrying her and looking in the mirror. Came with her in the air. First time for me.

GFE : 20/10 really fun to be with. Very free with smiles and kisses. Can just lie with her and cuddle. And that would be pretty awesome already.

RTF : for sure. Most definitely!
Old 28-09-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Illmatic777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for LIDA
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)

Model Name: LIDA the best
Looks : 20/10 she’s that sexy crush that you have in school. Sultry, demure mixed in with a bit of sweet. When she picked me up, I was a bit mesmerized by her eyes. Her smile too very special and her skin is this shade of pink and white.

Body : 20/10 perfect petite body for me. Slim, no fats at all. Perfect sized tits. Legs long and slim. Her small frame really is great to pick up enjoy.

BBBJ : 9/10 a bit of teeth but that’s living life on the edge haha. Still very enjoyable with moments of deep throat, ball licking and sexy eyes. Took me to the couch, asked me to sit back and enjoy. She really knows how to do it with passion and not just rush through.

FJ : 20/10 picked her up and laid her down on the bed for a time of pussy licking. Sensitive and responsive and just grabbing those legs and ass while she writhe in pleasure was top top. She slipped in a bit of naughtiness with some lube and special service before proceeding to FJ. She’s so small she is tight in every position. Started out riding before switching to missionary. Love how she initiates to switch things up and try new things and positions. mid way she suggested to carry her to couch to continue but after picked her up just decided to f her while carrying her and looking in the mirror. Came with her in the air. First time for me.

GFE : 20/10 really fun to be with. Very free with smiles and kisses. Can just lie with her and cuddle. And that would be pretty awesome already.

RTF : for sure. Most definitely!
Old 28-09-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Kensg1980 is Cool - loads of Potential
Stable: Galaxyxscorts
Lady: Eva
Face:Sweet looking but discount from her picture 7/10
Body: Chubby kind, bros that like love handle might like 7/10
BBBJ: She suck very well and deep throated me 10/10
FJ: She's very tight and experience was very good in missionary and cowgirl. 10/10
Overall: Today I just wanted to relax and so the massages I received before first FJ and 2nd FJ were relaxing. Good experience on the whole, do treat her well bros
Old 28-09-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Smokeblunt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR as below: Sonia

OKT: 10/10 Bro seduction was responsive, resourceful and patient.

Communication: 8/10. OK in English,
Fillers with translation

Looks 9/10. (Similar to the pictures but cuter in person)

Body 8.5/10. (petite, slim with perky ass )

Attitude: 10/10. (great attitude, very service orientated, friendly and super hardworking)

French: 8/10. (passionate frenching)

Painting: 8/10. (trim pussy with no smell)

Fj: 9/10 (started off with missionary, cowgirl, Ended first shot with doggie. Second was a lot of BBBJ, handjob, 69. In the end I CIM. What a great bonk!

GFE: 10/10 (Lots of cuddling and jokes. Almost like having a secondary school girlfriend)

Overall: 8.5/10. Highly recommended for bros who like petite SYTs.
Old 28-09-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
sadist11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sweetie of Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...hlight=sweetie

Looks/ 9 gorgeous. She is same person in real life

Body/ 9 as seen in photos, she has really good figure

Boobs/ 9.5 C cup. Huge cocomelons

Bbbj+hj/ 9 good combination. Demure and commando have

Fj/ 9 high sex drive and hard working. Worth my penny

Gfe/ 9 sweet and decent massage

Rtf: yes
Old 28-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brandy from Lust365

Communication in english is ok with occasional use of translator.

The first round ended in cim and we washed up, lie down and do the chit-chat thing.

Guessed we got too relax ended up a bit rush for the second round, which didn't complete despite multiple attempts.
she was feeling very apologetic and kept saying sorry about it and I had to assure her definitely not her fault.

Overall, very good attitude and obliging I have no complains. Doesn't give commercial feel, more gfe and very close friends meeting up.

If you are looking for a decent bonk with a good time, she could be the choice.

RTF? not possible for me. But if i could i totally would
Old 28-09-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Greiver80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR for milk LA
Face: 10/10 (SYT)
Skin: 10/10, like beancurd, soft and supple
Body: 9/10, slim with tats
Boobs: 7.5/10, not for boob lovers but appropriate for body type
Frenching: 8/10
Pussy: Shaved, Tight also
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 9/10

Will rtf for sure.
Old 28-09-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
kaama is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaama is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sofi by Club Friday
Had a great session with Sofi, first impression is she got the elegant beauty type, late 20s I believe, very similar with her pics. She lower her lingerie wah see her boobs so sexy, got instant turn on.
She asked if she can undress me, of course by all means, Lol. Bbbj skills can rate 8/10 with deep and power suction, she hold my balls like it's the most precious things.
During Fj she's very accommodating, but like other bros mentioned, she's not that comfortable when ride, so mostly fucked in doggie.
Offered me massage too after shot cause still got time, very relaxing almost felt asleep.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1