The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 05-10-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
milkrod90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bella from Kinkythai

OKT was great, very professional and gave clear instructions.

Looks: Fair skin, discount about 10-20% from photo but she's cute and won't reject

Body: 7/10, more bak than her photos, I estimate she's a 7.5 on bro staminadick's bakness level

Boobs: Natural, large C to D, great for boob lovers, very nice to cup and watch them bounce while being riding.

Pussy: Clean shaven, tightness is acceptable, didn't try painting

Kissing: I never try

Bbbj: Great suction especially for my second shot. I wasn't sure if I could get hard enough in time, but her BBBJ got me rock hard in just a minute.

Fj: I surrendered my first shot to her quickly when she rode me, my fault for visiting her with full balls.

For second shot, I did doggy, then missionary, while she moaned (naturally I hope!) Got tired but no urge to shoot yet, so she cowgirl me again, aggressively pumping and grinding her pussy on my poor dick. Had an explosive second shot. Before removing the condom, she even massage the balls and base of my shaft to squeeze out the remaining drops before removal.

GFE: very high! showered with me before and after the session, gave me a great massage after first shot, and kept playing with my soft dick before the second shot lol.

Rtf: I highly recommend her to everyone, I may not rtf for now because I want to try all the others I haven't tried before.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Knnbcb69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ROSE from Rollypolly
Okt -Fast and quick
Location - Clear insructions
Looks - milf looking
BBBJ - 10/10 Suction wise she was good amazing skills suck for long
FJ - 9/10 tried many positions no black face
Old 05-10-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Knnbcb69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for ROSE from RollyPolly
Okt -Fast and quick
Location - Clear insructions
Looks - MILF looking
BBBJ - 10/10 Suction wise she was good amazing skills and long suck
FJ - 9/10 tried different positions with no black face
Old 05-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
PcFishBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mickey
Club Friday

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=958923

Got cute face, natural tits, A or B cup not sure

Kissing a bit hesitant at first, but more heat up when she's high, but no frenching, too bad

Fingering is allowed, she showed me first with her fingers asked me to watch, so hard watching her pleasure herself

BJ is the teasing type, go fast then slow and lick like ice cream cone

FJ is accommodating, got stamina, not sure if I can say she's a rider, but still acceptable. Offered if I want to COF, kena her face and some dripping on her chin

RTF? If vit M allows
Old 05-10-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold

FR for OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Visited BLINK on 4-Oct-23. Had the pleasure to be her 1st customer!
Looks : 9/10. She has a very beautiful smile with big attractive mesmerising eyes.
Body : I would love to give 10/10 but I gave some discount. 9/10 curvy hourglass body. Her ass has a good proportion of meat for standing CG. 👍🏼👍🏼
I maybe wrong but I suspect her boobs are slightly enhanced. But they felt soft and tender. Maybe only the outer bit. 🤔
She also hv body art on her back. She shared she is in the process of removing it. She attempt to cover it most of the time with her long wavy hair if u attack her from the back. Hence a slight discount but she is truly a beauty.
BBBJ : wet slurpy and sensual. With her beautiful looks and eyes, seeing her deliver her BBBJ, it was simply amazing. I told she was so seductive and her horny look while giving head made me felt like an AV male actor. 😂 She gave me 2 rounds of very long bbbj but I always enjoy the pleasure and usually won’t release. So it was a good long session x2! Happy me!
FJ : for 1st shot, we did CG. She is tight and naturally wet. Then proceeded to the sofa while she rode me in reverse CG. Almost had the feeling but it went away due to distraction. We then did a standing doggy in front of the mirror. That’s it! I was so turned on and with her moaning, I lost my first shot.
2nd shot had less pattern. Did missionary, doggy, 69 then I ran out of stamina. She asked me to lie down while she was on fours on top of me, body on body while she gave me a HJ. While she was performing her act, she glided upwards so that my face as facing her yummy pair. I enjoyed sucking her wholesome boobs and nipples while she continued to HJ until I came.
GFE : 10/10. Lots of hugs, kisses and deep frenching. While I was on missionary position, she pulled me close to French and she nibbled on my ear and licked my ears while she moans in enjoyment into my ear.
RTF : very likely

Blink is a very elegant and shy university grad. She is also very gentle. She is all smiles throughout the session and kept asking if I am ok and happy with her. She definitely aims to please. I can also sense she is new to this and tries very hard to please. Do treat her with TLC.

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Had Jenlia from LF already. Very sweet and cheerful girl. Cute hair, cute face and cute body. 23yo smooth skin, not fair not tanned, no tattoo. My heart melts seeing her smiles, just want to keep cuddling this baby and not let her go till times up. DFK, painting, fingering all on the menu. She is a sucker for painting, moans and gets wet easily. Skilled in BBBJ, doing the pulsating thing with her tongue. During FJ, moans louder as I pound harder, hold her hands and french like lovers as I climax. The puppy love feel is so strong!

Last edited by Linnie; 12-10-2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 14
lexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to beholdlexos7243 is a splendid one to behold

Galaxy's Cartier

Young, eager to please
Sparse pussy hair
Decent BBBJ
Moans into your ear when fucking
Nice ass cushion for doggy

Old 05-10-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Galaxy's Cartier

Young, eager to please
Sparse pussy hair
Decent BBBJ
Moans into your ear when fucking
Nice ass cushion for doggy

I am super tempted to go for this dish too! Looks like the deal leh. Here's a private preview for sharing.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=959182

Last edited by kristie009; 05-10-2023 at 11:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
halfass is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for good bonk experience
Lady: Jamie
Stable: Silkstockings

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=jamie

Solid bonk. She is worth the wait. Had a couple of change with my date availability. Lucky OKT very accommodating and understanding. Changed my booking without showing attitude.

Back to Jamie. She perfectly fits the kind of bonk I want. Horny and confident with huge racks brushing my face during girl on top. Really siok
Old 05-10-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Maki of Playboy Bunnies

*Disclaimer, not much pics as lady was too shy for it and was busy with the action.

When OKT first posted her pic , first impression was she damn look familiar.

Got to say, OKT is straight up business. No nonsense (maybe because i’m the nonsense kind of joker)

And first thing she did was unbuckle my pants and gave a bbbj on the spot with me still carrying my working bag. In my mind was wah ho seh liao.
She than started to strip me and by usual practice was to shower. But she instead asked “you dont want to fuck first?” I stood there stunned and she started to lick my chest and commented it tastes good to her liking. (Hmm… wtf).

Told her to shower first and she got me to shower alone as she would like to touch herself. Wow ok… after shower came out and she helped to dry me up and did a bbbj.

She told me to proceed to bed and that she’ll massage me first. Well naturally you’ll want to lie face down on the bed right? I did just that and she slapped my ass saying face up because the massage is for my dick. OKKKKKK. She than mentioned “just relax and let me service you” and the catbath begins till she started her bbbj. Her bbbj can be the slow and sensual kind or fast and furious. One thing was during BBBJ she’ll adjust herself till her pussy is at your hands reach and wow, she gets wet with just BBBJ and some light touching to her pussy.

Buay tahan, got her to caps up and entered her with CG first. Grind and pump type have than she ownself help herself to reverse CG till she came.

She than suggested to change to missionary so that I can bang her hard because she loves it hard. With her moans coupled with her lusty looks soon round 1 ended with her locking her legs and squeezing her pussy muscle to ensure every drop is milked out while she was still licking my ears. Oh before i forgot, she suggested to try anal as she wants it in her both holes as it makes her much much more horny.

Round 2 would not elaborate much but it was much more crazy and wild than first shot as during break time she wiped up something for me to eat as based on what she say “eat full so later can fuck full” and while eating she was touching my dick all the way. How to concentrate eating while someone is touching your dick ? LOL.

Overall Maki is a very very strong contender if you would like to try anal combined with her ting tong antics. Highly recommended for those who are more towards service orientated and don’t want to lift a finger(dick in this case).

Last edited by Humbler; 11-10-2023 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Edited FR and Removed pics due to white knight
Old 05-10-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JTWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Blink ( https://sbf.today/showthread.php?...8#post22711248 )
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Blink
Looks : 10/10 she looks very demure and she is such a gentle person and has a really shy demeanour about her. Voice is so sweet and soft.
Body : 10/10 slim with enhanced C cups. Light brown nipples. Tattoos at the back; a minute I thought it was the Mozilla Firefox logo hehe
BBBJ : 10/10 slow sensual with a little wet slurpy touch. Looks at me with those big beautiful eyes while she pleases me no. 1
FJ : 10/10 like making love to GF. Really gentle with the french game sweet and tender; really soft tongue kissing, occasionally stopping to lock eyes with me and that gentle sweet smile, omg feels really nice
GFE : 10/10 super attentive to little things. e.g. she will careful unbutton my shirt place them neatly etc GFE really strong. Always smiling and always attentive.
RTF : sure why not

Overall: giving her a 10/10 across because she was really sweet, gentle and attentive. Made sure I was comfortable and relax. Always smiling and looking at me with those loving gaze. GFE MAXXXXX
Old 06-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jennifer (Lust)
Dmg: 120 / 45 / 1

https://sbf.today/showthr...light=jennifer

Looks: 9 wild looking fresh syt
Body: 9 nice slim figure plus irresponsible soft skin
Boobs: 8 natural
Bbbj: 8.5 like the way she sucked till my balls. Ensured there is eye contact
Fj: 9 tight. Felt her the most in doggy. Holding her waist and seeing her curves was boost

Old 06-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 3
cryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercryingpoo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gem from Lust

https://sbf.today/showthread.ph...&highlight=gem

Having a late night bonking as recommended by Bro Lust , this Lady Gem is quite an awesome girl , she is very nice very hardworking gal.

This my rating to Gem

Looks- 8/10 like her photos
Boobs- 9/10 Nice natural C with sexy nipples
Body- 9/10 size is just nice for me, meaty at the right spot.
CatBath- 9/10 Excellent tactical movement
BBBJ- 8.5/10 Control her pace very well
FJ- 9/10 Tight and wet. Nice moans
Service- 9/10 Very service orientated
GFE- 10/10 Very friendly and cute

A good choice to go for , will try to come back again.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 3
Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!

Zara from Seduction

OKT 10/10: Great talk cock session with him while i arrived early for Zara.

Body/Face: 9/10 Very pretty SYT, skin tone still considered fair. very proportionate, not skinny nor fat as well

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup boobs, all good for me.

Bathing: 10/10 very initiative, cleaned the right spots with her hands at the right moment if u know what i meant

French: 9/10 for her frenching and tongue skills

BBBJ: 9/10 knows her mouth and tongue well on how to give a good blowjob

FJ: 9/10 great moans expected from her. Missionary position and with her on top. cum slightly faster maybe cos she was tighter than most girls i bonk. Quite good in bed. Satisfied with her service. Both shot done and not wasted.

RTF: yes if i have the time
Old 06-10-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

FR for Dixie LF

OKT: 10/10 - Prompted replies

Dixie:
Looks: 8/10 - You know it’s her as the door open, won’t reject, actually she looks better in real life
Body: 8/10 - short and slim lady pack with enhanced boobs
Shower: 8/10 - Clean me up well, Quite SOP
Catbath: 7/10 - Gentle kissing on the lips, down to nipples with tongue twirling and suctions
BBBJ: 8/10 - Good suction, need to stop her if not blown those shots
FJ: 9/10 - Started with cowgirl and then changed to doggy to missionary for both shots. Soft moans
GFE: 10/10 - Talk everything under sun

RTF - Definitely before she goes back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1