The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-09-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Understand. I am assuming he somehow sit opposite or facing the girl. Also as one bro said young girls now know more and are quite clever at setting people up. If she dun like his face or mannerism and he do something like adjust himself to sit comfortably, a picture like that will f-him up. The girl need not worry as there will be no public record of who she is - as she is underaged and also "victim".
Had a similar situation which I wasn't aware of anything and all I did was a polite smile in the morning bus transition and the girl was sitting three seats away from me.
She snap a picture of me and uploaded to her face book and comment that I was sizing her up. One of my ex-colleague was her mutual friend on facebook show me the post.
I told my colleague ask the girl which legal firm she like I can get a letter to her and her family and take half of her family asset if she don't remove the post in 30 mins. While I what sapping a snr counsellor for advise
Old 24-09-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainmanben View Post
Had a similar situation which I wasn't aware of anything and all I did was a polite smile in the morning bus transition and the girl was sitting three seats away from me.
She snap a picture of me and uploaded to her face book and comment that I was sizing her up. One of my ex-colleague was her mutual friend on facebook show me the post.
I told my colleague ask the girl which legal firm she like I can get a letter to her and her family and take half of her family asset if she don't remove the post in 30 mins. While I what sapping a snr counsellor for advise
If you can get half of her family asset, why don't you sue her instead?
What a Fail Logic.
Just like another dumb fuck, say only don't do it.
Come here and boast about getting this and get shit. Loser.
Old 24-09-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
If you can get half of her family asset, why don't you sue her instead?
What a Fail Logic.
Just like another dumb fuck, say only don't do it.
Come here and boast about getting this and get shit. Loser.
Hahahaha well who is the loser here is clear as crystal.
Sue for fuck and how much of asset I can get from a ah lian? Her parents HDB flat?
Old 24-09-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahahaha well who is the loser here is clear as crystal.
Sue for fuck and how much of asset I can get from a ah lian? Her parents HDB flat?
You get nothing.
Who ask you to give the girl the perverted smile and find problem for yourself. HAHAHA.
Old 24-09-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You get nothing.
Who ask you to give the girl the perverted smile and find problem for yourself. HAHAHA.
How you know is a pervertic smile.
... Unless you're that attention seeking bitch
Old 24-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
How you know is a pervertic smile.
... Unless you're that attention seeking bitch
Only lunatics will do perverted smile at bus transition, even Auntie also don't like you. HAHAHA.

Who in the right mind will do what you are doing to complete strangers. HAHAHA.
Old 25-09-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I feel our local courts, the onus is on the accused to disprove the accusation and not the accuser to prove his crime..they always say in the USA it "innocent till proven guilty" but here more like "guilty until proven innocent"...
Honestly, I feel that way sometimes.
It is rare for judges to wake up their idea, but it happened in Liyani case on appeal.
Sometimes maybe judges too high up, they do not comprehend the daily stuff that the other majority half go thro.
There was this driver who claimed trial on rape charges and got acquitted.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...runk-passenger

It will be an ordeal going through trial, but sometimes, there are judges that see things at just the ordinary level lenses.

The most major mistake the judiciary has made in recent times would be executing the killer of Huang Na, who surrendered.
That only send the message out, if your crime is a death sentence, might as well go out in a blaze of glory cos your only other option is death anyway.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Love those denim shorts that is high and loose, where sometimes can see through the opening at the thigh area, usually with sexy underwear. But it's damn difficult and awkward to spot, as they must be walking for the opening to appear for 1sec.
Old 26-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ivy67 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach51001 View Post
Bro, your neighbour purposely show it to you, izzit?
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Husband said can try maybe one day........
Old 27-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Go to Raffle City Mall, Chinatown, Boat Quay etc.

The F1 car on display in front of Raffles City Mall are good opportunity to snap photos of ang moh.

There are tons of ang moh scantily dressed. They are going around these tourist areas before start of F1.

Plenty to see.

Act like a tourist, same time can snap photos.
bro so true. i went RC and also friday F1 practice with sponsor ticket. so many ang moh scantily dressed, also no bra, nipples clear through their top n posing for photos with F1 cars. i pretend to be tourist too, n ask them to take photo n also to pose with my hand on their hip etc. also some chio asianbu from UK n Aus with tits falling out of small tops. kids these days v open
Old 27-09-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro so true. i went RC and also friday F1 practice with sponsor ticket. so many ang moh scantily dressed, also no bra, nipples clear through their top n posing for photos with F1 cars. i pretend to be tourist too, n ask them to take photo n also to pose with my hand on their hip etc. also some chio asianbu from UK n Aus with tits falling out of small tops. kids these days v open
SG too reserved must be too stress cannot let loose
Old 27-09-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you.

Prepare for 2024 Singapore F1!!

Start doing it on Tuesday where some tourists will trickle in. Horn your skill and by Friday through Sunday - go full blown on these unsuspecting tourists.

Good hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
Old 27-09-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro mrgaleeo

Up you 21 points

Nah. There are many SYTs that are not conservative.

Open eyes wide wide. You can find them. They are the ones giving us free look also known as cheap trills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgaleeo View Post
SG too reserved must be too stress cannot let loose
Old 27-09-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro mrgaleeo

Up you 21 points

Nah. There are many SYTs that are not conservative.

Open eyes wide wide. You can find them. They are the ones giving us free look also known as cheap trills.
Thanks for your generous points

Hope you manage to see some lovely pokies
Old 28-09-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43018 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy67 View Post
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 Husband said can try maybe one day........
Naughty husband ...I like to get to know him

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1