The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-10-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Suddenly have an urge for some thai and saw new hot lady, Lisa from Lust. managed to get a slot for this gem.

looks: 8.5 (when she's at the distance of bbbj, gorgeous at certain angle)
boobs: C
bbbj: 9 (these is the reason y i insisted for her)
CIM: yes!
fj: 9 (her moans were a huge turn on)
gfe: 8.5 (she tried quite hard and broken ice, and chemistry was good with her)
rtf: definitely (her mouth is realli gd)
Old 10-10-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Zztvee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Zara from Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=zara

Looks: 8.5/10 looks that won’t disappoint. Chio

Body: 9/10 toned with tan skin tone

Boobs: 8/10 normal size

Bbbj: 9/10 super on while sucking me. Can see that she is hungry for me. Focused more on shaft of my cock she said my cock like ‘mushroom head’ . Haha

Fj: 9/10 felt lips of her pussy stretching as i slowly pushed head of my cock in. Thought i will be needing Ky, but damn she was freakin wet inside. Couldn’t resist pumped her in moderation. Doggy then i rambo. Super hot session.

Gfe: 9/10 bubbly and polite
Old 10-10-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 7
elmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterelmendorf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Maki - PlayBoy Bunnies

Spotted Maki for AJ, feedback from an other FR seemed to be ok and OKT confirmed she was experienced.

Reached out and booking got sorted fast no fuss. Got to the location and here's the summary:

THE GOOD
- Impressive BBBJ, one of the best I had this year
- Good massage after the first round
- Location not so convenient for me, nice and easy discreet access

THE BAD
- MILF much older than stated and has a serious beer belly. Had an half empty beer can next to the bed
- AJ rejected due to size (that I can accept) not many girls can manage
- Tipped for SW, first round finished CIM and went of to spit out.

THE UGLY
- Second round, she complained of size and pain for FJ even before starting asked me to go on top. Loads of KY and pussy is not so tight so not much feeling. Asked to go on top and she stopped, started a HJ and then looked at the clock said only 10min left go and shower. By then mood completely off, went to clean-up and dress. Noticed then still had 25min before time up,,, WTF!!!

Seen other bro's FR having a much better experience, for me started ok then went downhill on the second round.

Reached out to the OKT, he apologised and offered small discount on next booking. Did not see this as sufficient to compensate for the bad service and lying on remaining session time.

RTF: Hell No. Bro's who are fan of BJ must try
Old 10-10-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
lovedreamgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid Lexus (PL) a visit at lunch time. Can say she is similar with her ads, booked in this stable couple of times, quite consistent. Natural tits, not huge but ok...

Very attentive with lots of licking during BBBJ, almost left no areas behind. Told her that I won't last long, so she played with the dick a while without sucking, then straight to FJ. Tried doggie then missionary, surrender in no time. Her short moans so addictive careful not too burst quick... Overall it's 9/10

Old 10-10-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
Zizorzs is stuck in moderation for some time to come

feeling horny and decided to try out pamela from lust.. saw good fr for her as well, decided to try.

upon reaching, she opened the door, and she is absolutely a syt, model look plus figure with gigantic tits. was thinking ho sei la, sure good time liao.

what i want to say is, bros who are looking for really hot model looks and busty figure, with good good service , you can really give pamela a shot.

OKT is good, fast reply. have booked girls from lust before, always left sextified.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
tybalt11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa by club friday:

Min disc with photos on her SBF page, better without her braces, average size tits but natural, so can suck n squeeze no worries liao.

She started frenching once undress, slow at first then a bit desperate after. Was very interested in painting her, yummy pussy liao, clean shaven when with me.

Her BJ skills are damn shiok, wet and deep. Booked 2s, feels like bonking fwb rather than FL.

Quite a full package, got the look and naughty girl, service oriented, so worth the time n damage!
Old 10-10-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 7
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=959146

Natty/ Royal

Had my eye on Natty, as I have always had good experiences with Bro Royal and she has very strong FRs.  She did not disappoint, she is absolutely fantastic.

Room is around central. Room was quite clean, big king sized bed, small attached bathroom.

Natty's skin is slightly darker than the pics (about which I could not care less) but other than that, she is better looking than the pictures, with a great body, very hot face and a great smile and friendly, slightly naughty personality. She pulls off the blonde hair very well. Maybe a slight discount for the fake boobs since I don’t really like them but in the grand scheme of things, no big deal. I would guess she is about 24 or 25. Completely shaved, which I like...

She is an absolutely trooper.  BBBJ was 10/10, DT, balls, fast, slow, 69, her lying down while I fingered her, me standing up.... went for a very long time until I told her to stop, seemed totally into it.

For FJ, mish was probably the best, as she is quite flexible and she had her knees pulled up to her chest with her legs up in the air.   She was either really into it or she is a very good actress. Doggy was also great…   I terms of riding, I would have to say Bro Royal’s girl Bliss a few weeks ago was a better jockey, so… I switched back to mish. Stereo was excellent, at one point she was shouting "Oh my God!" lol

Natty is also extremely friendly, with a good, relaxed personality and likes to joke around in English.  I get the felling she genuinely likes sex, which makes a big difference.

Anyway, strong recommendation for this girl.  If she can’t get your motor running, you might be dead. Only minus, as always,  is the premium price point.   Get what you pay for I guess.

She is here at least another week, maybe 10 days, although I think she is quite popular. I am going to RTF for sure, probably tomorrow if I can get a slot.

Last edited by Gonzo888; 10-10-2023 at 10:32 PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ultisready is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bonk experience with Lara and Sonia of Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=sonia

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=lara

Overall appearance

Both chio and syt.

Services
Showertgt:
Sonia and Lara: 9/10 attacked me quick enough before i even noticed. Both naughty though Lara is more daring
Frenching:
Sonia: 8.5/10 slowly kissed me while shower
Lara: 9/10 more of the action type
Bbbj:
Lara and Sonia: 9/10 kneeled down in front of me after drying up after shower. Took turns sucking, licking and fondling my balls. Super turned on when Sonia pushed me in bed after that standing Bj.
Fj:
Sonia and Lara: 9/10 Sonia slowly climbed on me and ride me. Such a difficult task to control while she ride me while Lara continued kissing me. (This scene damn Siok couldn’t control so 1st shot went in cap while Sonia was on top. Too excited sia)

Uncapped washed up again. Flirted with two of them and continued with some foreplay. Round 2, wore cap and it’s time to feel Lara in missionary.

Thought Sonia will just watch. Surprisingly she came to me pressed her boobs on my face.( while this is happening, i pumped Lara even harder, hard as my dick. When i felt it, asked them to lay down in front of me and COB on both of them.

Damn hot night with these too. Exhausting but i was damn sextified. Solid!
Old 10-10-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Deleted post

Last edited by Doomas; 12-10-2023 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Not valid anymore
Old 10-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
fck44grand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked Ning from Lust today.

I was very pleased. She has good attitude so gfe was there.

Looks: 8. I liked what I saw. She is the slim type, with CFM looks.
Shower: SOP nothing super special
Frenching: fluent in this language
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, quite teasy
FJ: 8/10 Her moans are quite real and she rides well

Rtf: probably yes when i can find the time again.

Please treat her well as she has just started work today. She was a really good fuck but depends on your chemistry I guess. Have a good time
Old 10-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
ford is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Natalie at Siamken Beauties:

Lucky to get First Blood, surprisingly she said no customers support her whole day.

Looks: 9/10, my type of hugging girl, nice smile and pretty.

Body: SYT figure of soft curves, enough fat to feel cushion, her huge boobs brought me to heaven, like manga style, no joke.

Bbbj: 9/10 works hard at it, very obedient type.

FJ: 9/10 Accommodative and many positions.

GFE: 10/10, girlfriend hugging and kisses between 2 sessions

Rtf: 100% guaranteed
Support her my wolf brothers, worth the single dollar.
This gem is one of my best ever.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
monde is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Miki fm FG

Looks: 8.5, a little ah lian type. Will grow on you with eye contact.
Body: Fair skin not the Thai tan with some small tattoos on back and front.
About 1.5 tall with silky hair.
Boobs: B. Tits are sensitive. You may touch and lick but be gentle.
Altitude: Friendly and cheerful. No black face through out.
Pussy: Small and fresh. Shaved but left some top of pussy.
FJ: Tight enough. No KY needed. Willing to swap positions.

Overall: 8.5/10
Old 11-10-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 11
takokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytakokq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Indigo
By Club Friday

Looks 8/10 cute face, her pics are accurate, look like naughty uni gal.
Body 9/10 slim figure ,heaven for bonking.
Boobs 8/10 sensitive and great for foreplay.
BBBJ 10/10 very eager to suck cock even her actual suction is decent, but my dick stand very hard liao.
FJ 10/10 very tight makes me cum so fast, she even squeezed my dick and pressed my butt to her with her hands during missionary.
Overall 9/10 like bonking your GF. One round not enough lah.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
tenyushipop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yogurt - pink lady

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=958411

Looks: 70% like photos w/out make up

Body: slim with smooth skin, took care of her body well

Boobs: natural B, like to suck on her nipples, smells v nice

BBBJ: nice motion, but a bit rushing

FJ: hard to enter at first, v tight, can fuck for long, if a bit dry then rub her clit she good to go, can see juices flowing

Frenching: didn't try, too focus on the main action

RTF: probably
Old 11-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
LosPepes has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=958762

FR for Film, booked on 10/10!

Itchy to chiong, saw her photos and have CIM so quickly as OKT for location and time.

OKT very fast in replying!

Location is in the east, room abit small but cannot complain, good location and carpark nearby!

Film is 20 years old ONLY! XMM vibes, giggling and laughing as I piaked her bare buttocks!

I would say she looks better with make up on, for the session she wasn't wearing any.

As for the session, she has great GFE and i told her bbbj w cim. She understood and got down to the deed quickly when we finished showering.

Showering standard SOP, some giggles here and there as I piaked her more!

BBBJ : 8/10, good attitude and allows me to fondle with her body, such soft moans got me so hard!

CIM : sucked it out like a champ!

She's a young girl, might be green to some but I left a very satisfied man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1