The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1029 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4603 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage area in Tamp/Bedok

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
share her WC maybe i go QC
Okay done. Let us know ya if good hahahah thanks bro
Old 07-07-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JTWM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Anyone tried this VN ML name Eileen ah?
At round market there, i see her photo and video very bth.
Just had a session with her. Really young early 20s. Looks exactly like her photos on WC. Massage was quite ok, put in effort. Enjoy her subtle teasing when massaging the lower portion. When she ripped apart the provided underwear, Lai liao lor. No GQ, it’s understood what comes next. Lift up her shirt to reveal two perfectly shaped and perky natural cup c with small cute light brown nips. Honestly, it’s the most perfectly shaped breast I’ve ever seen. Her stroking very sensual and gentle, slow then fast until I exploded on her hand.
Old 08-07-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Anyone tried this Tina from L&V spa? She added me via wechat maybe see i too hand-some, need to give me some-hand therapy

i saw tina on my way out after a massage by another girl. she does look very good and petite sized.. any MR on her? a few girls i tried in that spa only do handjob max and $80 each.. one lady i went for regularly gave me a discount..
Old 08-07-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
I think this is a 88 gimmick shop right? Plus 80 HJ...the total damage will be 160+ for an hour. Unless the ML is really hot or massage really good...else i not to sure if it is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
i saw tina on my way out after a massage by another girl. she does look very good and petite sized.. any MR on her? a few girls i tried in that spa only do handjob max and $80 each.. one lady i went for regularly gave me a discount..
Old 08-07-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I think this is a 88 gimmick shop right? Plus 80 HJ...the total damage will be 160+ for an hour. Unless the ML is really hot or massage really good...else i not to sure if it is worth it.
This type of thread actually seen like promoting 88 asshole shop. Especially full of upload plastic same face image. Just a boost on these 88 asshole shop
Old 08-07-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWM View Post
Just had a session with her. Really young early 20s. Looks exactly like her photos on WC. Massage was quite ok, put in effort. Enjoy her subtle teasing when massaging the lower portion. When she ripped apart the provided underwear, Lai liao lor. No GQ, it’s understood what comes next. Lift up her shirt to reveal two perfectly shaped and perky natural cup c with small cute light brown nips. Honestly, it’s the most perfectly shaped breast I’ve ever seen. Her stroking very sensual and gentle, slow then fast until I exploded on her hand.
Flapping in progress ........

Old 08-07-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
Hi cousin,
Ahh i havent ask her about the price. Just flirting with her first
Old 08-07-2024, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
my regular is 68 entrance plus 1B for hj.. i feel this is still expensive when i can get FJ and massage for 1B1R from one petain lady…
Old 08-07-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTWM View Post
I tried her last week.
Pretty and solid body.
But playability very very limited and not to mention “too ex” for basic happy.
If u have the money to burn, go try it. But I didn’t get what I wanted. Happy chiong all.
Old 08-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Hi cousin,
Ahh i havent ask her about the price. Just flirting with her first
Have $58 and $68 but just not sure if there are extra menu in those package. I asked her if she can help my didi 把脉 @ $28 not. Hahahahaha haven replied me yet
Old 08-07-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yes bro. Totally agree with the price point. Haha. Anyway there used to be a Malaysia ML quite chio and demure at elephant spa, shifted to BMC. But last check this year she left liao. Dont know where she went. Wasted.

Quote:
ya saw the photo. pretty ah and rare to find Malaysian ML now.

To me if just roaming top + HJ about $70-80 but there are still some MLs accept $50 for this.

Roaming top and bottom about $80-100 again must be SYT or very chio lah then i okay to give.

Usually i will RTM 2-3 times? If cannot put in then give up le. hahahahaha
Old 08-07-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

haha, have lah, just rare.

anyone tried Mimi from single letter spa around bedok? i wonder what she's like

Quote:
ya saw the photo. pretty ah and rare to find Malaysian ML now.

To me if just roaming top + HJ about $70-80 but there are still some MLs accept $50 for this.

Roaming top and bottom about $80-100 again must be SYT or very chio lah then i okay to give.

Usually i will RTM 2-3 times? If cannot put in then give up le. hahahahaha
Old 09-07-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Went to the L&? spa @ Blk 8xx Tampines today. Opted for $68. Had a ML who just came very recently. Her name is YxxA. Damage was reasonable as she is a SYT. Sexy eyes and smile.

Massage: 6/10
Body: 8/10 (Firm C cup)
HJ: 8/10 (she attack my nipples without requesting. Able to autoroam inside and chut chut her nipples too).

Maybe next time can try $58. PM me for contacts.
Old 09-07-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

kennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to beholdkennese2006 is a splendid one to behold

rarely do FRs. but this i need to compliment. just had a heavenly massage at P****** Spa from the bros recommendation in this thread, it was awesome.

Looks: 6/7 out of 10 (she's definitely not the prettiest in the class, but GND vibes from your poly/uni days). Plus point, she's only 23.
Figure: 8/9 out of 10. she's really my type. i like tall and slim ladies, she's about 165cm. slim, really slim with no trace of fats, boobs not big, but it's full and it suits her a lot, her figure reminded me of Suzu Honjo.
Massage 10/10. after the initial dry press then lai liao. straight away going into teasing with her hand and body (pressing her body against mine). hands going all the way down. i like her massage cause it releases all the tension (again, for me, ymmv).
Sensuality 10/10. not very chatty, got ice queen vibes, but can hold conversation, she's still young and she's only been in this MP for 3 months. I need to add that she has reasonable HDLY skills that really is very pleasing (not a lot of MLs offer this) and she kept teasing throughout the massage, so much so that i can't wait to turn over. HJ is reasonable as well, not superb, but very willing to accommodate. will do what is asked.

Plus Point is she's not a time watcher, i finished ahead of time (buay tahan) but she got me to wash up and continue head massage for me until time's up.

RTM the following week. GFE gao gao, 2nd time i go she just held my hand all the way from counter to room. 10/10 will recommend.

Damage 68 entry (but hey, it's a new place and the rooms all come with individual bathroom. spacious and clean). HJ 1B, BJ 2B. YMMV.

all in $118 for basic package i think okay lah, for 23 year old xmm with amazing figure (again, small ample boobs, maybe B cup?) plus clean individual room (door, not curtain) and bathroom. really quite a steal for neighborhood joint. no problem with parking as well. and no, i'm not an OKT, just look at my prev post. i recommend a variety from Boon Keng to Holland V.

i just like prefer Pretty, Slim, Young, in that order. let me know if you have any SYTs to trade as well. PM me for ctc
Old 09-07-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Went to the L spa @ Blk 8xx Tampines today. Opted for $68. Had a ML who just came very recently. Her name is YxxA. Damage was reasonable as she is a SYT. Sexy eyes and smile.

Massage: 6/10
Body: 8/10 (Firm C cup)
HJ: 8/10 (she attack my nipples without requesting. Able to autoroam inside and chut chut her nipples too).

Maybe next time can try $58. PM me for contacts.
Thanks for sharing bro! i'm curious about KK, have you seen her when you're day? more my type, but not sure if got heavy PS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1