The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

hope to hear your story sequel soon
Old 08-03-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

can't wait for the next episode.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
can't wait for the next episode.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 08-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Buzzterbabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice write up
Old 09-03-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Alright bros, due to requests from samsters that I shouldn't post Auntie Kat photos here just in case Jack himself is a samster here, I shall not post anymore photos here in this thread. What I would do is specify if there's supposed to be a photo in the post like this,

"
' I like buttsex ' B said.

-inserts photoexhibitB here-
"

I will demarket it with red color text so easier to spot. So if bros are interested to see the photo can just pm me the specific post number( like this post is post #96 so pm me something like 'I want to see the photo on post 96')and I will send the image to you. Of course, the image would still be censored just like the previous ones to protect her identity.

Thanks for understanding, though I would still appreciate +rep and people commenting of course. A lot more motivation to write faster that way because it's a bit disheartening to post and there's no replies if you get what I mean.
Also, a few bros upped me without leaving your names. Can't return the favor if you don't leave your name

--------------------------------------------------

Moving into Jack's house started off really awkward because I have to readjust my lifestyle according to theirs. No more waking up early in the mornings to help ready the stall with my Dad and all and I get to enjoy home-cooked meals. I will take this life anyday

By the time I finished moving all of my stuff to the vacant room, it was probably the middle of December. And like any other tenant, I had to play the good boy act for quite a while although we already know each other for so long. Like damn paiseh like that live at someone else home. But over the course of a week, I got used to the lifestyle and the timetable here.

Auntie Kat would usually wake up at 7:30am to prepare for work whereas Jack and I would sleep till the sun burns our buttock. She would then return home at around 7 before proceeding to cook dinner for us. Sometimes if she's tired, she will just go to the nearby coffeeshop and dabao for us.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't manage to get to see Auntie Kat's usual attire at home as per described by Jack that night of only a nightie/pajamas and panties. It seems that she's at least a bit conscious of me as she would change to a T shirt and fbt shorts completed with full set of undergarment when she come home from work or after she finishes showering.

Even then, I would dare say. She's one of the best mothers one could have ever asked for. Despite renting the room from her, she still helps me to tidy up my room which includes mopping and vacuuming despite telling her that I would do it myself. There are times where she would vacuum my room while I just sit on the bed, pretending to be using my phone and playing games as I checked her out.

If there's one thing that I realized upon moving into this household was that, downblouses are ABUNDANT. I mean like legit abundant. If I were to describe Auntie Kat in a single word after being around her for so long, I would say that the word would either be a 'ditz' or 'klutz'. She's clumsy and slightly oblivious to certain stuff I would say. As a result of that, I more often than not get my fair share of eyecandy, in particular down her top without her really realizing that I could see.

This is the usual view that we would get:
-insert photoexhibitA here-

Bending down to vacuum or to mop more often than not shows her white breasts clad in her bra and with each motion that she took, her soft and delicate chest would deform and shake accordingly. And the fact that I'm almost a head taller than her made it even easier for me to look down her chest whenever she's sitting on the floor organizing her files and such.

Other than that, nothing much changed. She would still go out to drink and her friend would bring her home. But the thing was that because I can't be certain that Jack is sleeping. I would stay in my room which is just diagonal across from hers, maybe three steps away? Listening to them going at it while stroking my hard kuku. I lost count the amount of times I have cummed listening to them.

There was something about her moans that get me off so fucking easily. I think it's because you're so used to someone's usual voice that hearing their sexy voice moaning and panting when they have no absolute idea that you are hearing them - that makes it even hotter. Of course, it was a bit hard to look her in the eye in the next morning after masturbating to her. Especially so whenever she opens her mouth and talk, you're only reminded of her moans.

But I wasn't satisfied with just this. I wanted more.

Last edited by SamLoMo; 09-03-2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
ObamaRockzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue with your nice story
Old 09-03-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

really nice updates bro!
Old 09-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keep your updates coming..
Old 09-03-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
8ya8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the nice updates.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

This is good writing. Keep it up.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
ahniuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for the updates.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Thanks bros for the +rep and comments again
But why I search the names can find the posts but don't have the up button on your posts ah? tried searching for sexcision and simikangtao bro's posts to up but both no button for me to up..

--------------------------

' Alright Mum, I'm going. ' Jack waved goodbye to us.

He was going to a chalet with his primary school friends apparently and wouldn't be home for the weekend. 3 months have passed since I have moved in. It was now the March holidays. And while I had made plans to go back to Malaysia to visit my family, I decided to put the plan on hold after I heard Jack was going to be away for a few days.

' I'm coming back during the June holidays, more time to spend with you guys. ' I told my father who then agreed.

There was another reason why I stayed behind as well, not that I'm unfilial and don't want to visit my family and all, staying alone in Singapore without a family was strangely lonely despite the loving care of Auntie Kat and Jack. It was just that Auntie Kat wasn't feeling really well that week and was down with a fever. Jack had originally wanted to cancel his trip but Auntie Kat insisted on him going since he was already looking forward to it for a long time. As such, Jack gave me the task of taking care of Auntie Kat while he's away.

' Don't worry bro. Just go and have fun. I will take care of Auntie Kat. ' I told him.

Oh yes I will take really good care of her, you don't have to worry Jack.

And talk about coincidence, I have just heard that Auntie Kat had just broken up with her then friend since he stopped dropping by for almost two weeks now. That means it would only be the two of us for the weekend. What better opportunity can I ask than this?

As Jack left, Auntie Kat then told me. ' Sam, I'm going to go eat my medicine and go to sleep. Let me know if you need anything alright? '

' No. Just tell me if you need anything instead Auntie Kat. You're sick. ' I told her with the brightest smile plastered on my face.

She just smiled and nodded before going back to her room. I glanced at the clock. It just went past 10am. I have plenty of time to think of what I would want to do. Perhaps I could go and dabao lunch first. I then went down to the nearby coffeeshop and bought some food for the both of us. When I was heading back, I saw the soya milk uncle waving to me.

' Heya Sam, no school today? ' he asked me.

' No eh, now March holidays. ' I replied.

I was a regular customer of his because I often dropped by after school to get some soya milk from him because #protein and I need dem gainz because #activelifestyle.

Hmm.. I suddenly thought of something.

' Uncle give me two packets of soya milk. ' I then placed an order.

Anyone wanna guess what I did with them?
Old 09-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the update and dun worry about upping me back. I’m good without points
Old 09-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Thanks for the update and dun worry about upping me back. I’m good without points
haha nvm la bro, upped you liao
Old 09-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you gave her extra 'protein' in the soya milk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1