The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugars and spices

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
wow u r the real man
Thanks bro LovePotion. I'm just a normal salaried man with a bit of extra pocket money. I cannot afford to think to hang $1k of flowers (my heart pain even at the thought of it).
Old 06-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugars and spices

I've previously mentioned that my singer gf has asked me, on two different occasions, to make love and I've hold it off saying I want to wait till the time is right or after she go back to China and I go and visit her.

We've made love early this week. She was nervous, but once I stripped her naked and I placed my tool near her entrance and teased her not more than 5 secs, she grabbed it to rub against her pussy and she eagerly wants to be poked.

Sparring the details, it was great to anticipate the sex but a bit of a down once it was done. I think I can confirm I'm heartless, because right after the sex, I already think of where or how to get the next girl I desire.

One of my ex-gf weixin chat me out of the blue. Maybe I play the long game and see if she wants to meet up. No harm since it's just spare time that I chat with her.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1