The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to beholdkkjitchy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Teasing with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkjitchy View Post

Nose bleed if tease with this outfit.. haha
Did i forget to mention catbath lvl 99?
Old 11-06-2024, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Maitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
I have a sweet and friendly C cup viet syt that give great teasing HDLY and sensual HJ.She very easy to talk to,talk to her feel like friend.With the exceptional service she provide she gives hard massage that can relieve the tired and tight knots always hit the right spot, very affordable price 1hrs
/50$ which is a big steal in the East

Have tried Cxcx few times. She performed very good hard massage. Her teasing is good too. If you and her can have good chemistry then more wonderful things can be achieved. As mentioned, the price is affcost is very reasonable. One downside is it is curtain joint and toilet is at the back. Hope you guys don't mind and enjoy her service
Old 11-06-2024, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
geylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstergeylang boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can PM contact and location of this gem.TIA.

Quote:

Nose bleed if tease with this outfit.. haha
Old 11-06-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitachi View Post
Have tried Cxcx few times. She performed very good hard massage. Her teasing is good too. If you and her can have good chemistry then more wonderful things can be achieved. As mentioned, the price is affcost is very reasonable. One downside is it is curtain joint and toilet is at the back. Hope you guys don't mind and enjoy her service
Can share contact thanks
Old 11-06-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
I have a sweet and friendly C cup viet syt that give great teasing HDLY and sensual HJ.She very easy to talk to,talk to her feel like friend.With the exceptional service she provide she gives hard massage that can relieve the tired and tight knots always hit the right spot, very affordable price 1hrs /50$ which is a big steal in the East

Care to share contact? Fetish for short hair girls like this tia
Old 11-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganmidnight1 View Post

Got one to recommend, nice teasing around butt and groin area with pre solid HDLY, quite green so should teach. PM for more info
Went to test drive this ML

Quite green despite working elsewhere before

Massage was thorough albeit abit soft, GFE is good, , she will ask to take 88 package during butt massage for HDLY but honestly...quite disappointing as its really not much. Flipped over settled on 1B for happy, asked for very happy but she says she doesn't know how and maybe next time.

No harm no foul, spoke french for abit, 5G roam her A cups and bottom, the rest is history.

Do note shop is partition setup, dark and looks like your typical fuck shops you see at upper paya lebar, located in quite a run-down neighborhood in the east

Quite a sweet girl so do treat her nice.

RTM: likely no, pls do not PM me for contact ask bro waganmidnight
Old 11-06-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Last edited by el88; 11-06-2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old 11-06-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahfoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Bro pls share ctc. Pm u
Old 11-06-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
wanganmidnight1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Got one to recommend, nice teasing around butt and groin area with pre solid HDLY, quite green so should teach. PM for more info
hi bros thanks for all the support yall have been giving her, but she has requested for me to stop sharing her contacts cause the sheer amount she has been receiving is a little overwhelming for her. Last call for me to share her contact, wont be doing so after midnight. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!Skyzfire is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bros thanks for all the support yall have been giving her, but she has requested for me to stop sharing her contacts cause the sheer amount she has been receiving is a little overwhelming for her. Last call for me to share her contact, wont be doing so after midnight. Thanks!
Have you tried her colleague and good friend E**?
Should send some customers her way as well haha.
Old 12-06-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
wanganmidnight1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Have you tried her colleague and good friend E**?
Should send some customers her way as well haha.
No bro honestly only tried her at the shop only haha. Usually will pick 1 at each joint to go to
Old 12-06-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi, can share contact?
Old 12-06-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I have this ML name QQ who is equip with good massage skill and provide extreme teasing at the same time. Hahahaha, her spa is at Boon Keng area. Good thing about her is that her teasing and JG dont need to topup but I always tip her as usual

Interested bros PM me for her ctc

Old 12-06-2024, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Sunryse is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I have this ML name QQ who is equip with good massage skill and provide extreme teasing at the same time. Hahahaha, her spa is at Boon Keng area. Good thing about her is that her teasing and JG dont need to topup but I always tip her as usual

Interested bros PM me for her ctc

Can PM share contact, i also want to try JG.

Last edited by Sunryse; 12-06-2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old 12-06-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diptych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did i forget to mention catbath lvl 99?
Bro, able to share contact? TIA