The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depraved View Post
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No reply.

I began to grow impatient. I could hear the other two guys outside finish up and leave one by one.

After several more minutes, I was ready to head back out. I can’t believe I’m missing the movie just to be toyed around like this.

Suddenly there was a knock on my toilet stall door.

I hesitated for a second. Then I took a deep breath and opened the door.

What the fuck?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fuckkkkkk anti climax
Old 30-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
fiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfiveelement deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks so much for the update .
Old 30-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
DeChosenOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please continue...
Old 30-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My big sis, Alicia, stood outside the toilet stall doorway. She wore dark blue skinny jeans that accentuated her long sexy legs and a white, sleeveless, chiffon blouse. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

“Barry?” She asked. “What are you doing here?”

“Err.. What? This is the mens room la!” I replied.

Alicia glanced at the restroom entrance nervously. Then she stepped forwards into the stall. Shocked, I backed away and let her in. Alicia quickly turned around to close and lock the door.

She turned to face me, leaning back against the door. Then she folded her bare elegant arms and said, “Did Tommy send you?”

“What? How do you know that?” I asked back.

“Because Tommy sent me.”

I didn’t understand. I just could not. “He sends you to men’s restrooms?” I asked stupidly.

Alicia took another deep breath and sighed. “If Tommy sent you, you probably know what this is about.”

“I swear jie, I have no idea.”

She cocked her head sideways enquiringly. “You don’t know what Tommy does?”

I thought of my mum. “Well, I have some idea, but what does it have to do with you?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

It is. It’s painfully obvious actually, I just didn’t want to believe it. I mean I’ve got a great deal of respect for my big bro and sis. If anyone had offended her honor behind Winston’s back I would have cracked a bottle over the guy’s head. I’ve also admired their long lasting relationship. Big bro and big sis were made for one another. They seemed like the perfect couple. This didn’t make any sense.

Alicia, took out her phone, unlocked it, and passed it to me. It showed her Whatsapp chat with Tommy. My eyes were glued to the last few exhanges.

=============================================
Tommy: I’ve given you away. Your new master is waiting in the last stall at the men’s restroom. Go to him.
Alicia: Ok.
Tommy: Also, he’s new. So you need to get him up to speed.
Alicia: Yes master.
Tommy: Not your master anymore. LOL.
Alicia: Yes Tommy.
=============================================

I passed the phone back, feeling a little dizzy. “W-what does this mean?” I asked.

Alicia stepped forwards and pressed herself against me. I could smell her perfume. It made my heart race.

“It means I’m yours... Master,” She said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 30-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I discovered a lot about my integrity today.

Alicia sat on my lap, straddling me on the toilet seat. My hands started eagerly roaming her butt and waist as we passionately locked lips. Her eyes had become glazed with wanton lust and she kisses were ravenous. I was still recovering from shock of this recent revelation, but my own desire was quickly coming around.

I still respect my big bro tremendously, but this is a dream come true for me. I decided not to think about him and my body was only too happy to agree, responding to Alicia’s advances automatically.

Groaning, my hands moved from Alicia’s waist to her chest. She has a hot pair of C-cup boobs.

Alicia moaned, her body writhing with delight under my touch. Still frenching me fiercely, she took my hands and put them under her blouse. I slid them up her warm, silky, belly until I found her breasts again, though her bra was still in the way.

Alicia broke the kiss, panting hotly. “You can unhook them behind me,” she said huskily. Then she lowered her head and we resumed kissing.

I followed her suggestion and loosened her bra under her blouse. It was enough for me to slip my hands under it to claim her breasts.

Alicia moaned again. She pressed herself harder against me in approval. I squeezed her delightful, soft, breasts, found her stiff nipples and rubbed them between my fingers, making her go wilder.

Finally, she broke the kiss again and regarded me with pure lust in her eyes.

“Do you want me now di?” She asked.

“God, jie... yeah,” I replied breathlessly.

“I also need this,” She whispered. “I haven’t been touched since I left to study.”

Alicia climbed off me, and removed her bra from under her blouse which she then hung on the hook behind the door. Then she unbuckled her jeans. “If I had known I would be getting a new master today, I would have worn a skirt,” she said with a giggle.

Alicia pushed her jeans down her slim, fair thighs. She was wearing white cotton panties. “And some appropriate lingerie,” She added cheekily.

I didn’t mind. Her panties were soaked and I could clearly see her smooth shaven pussy through the wet fabric.

Alicia bent frowards towards me, giving me a good view of her free breasts under the front of her blouse. She reached for, and started to unbuckle my belt. Finally, she freed my monster of an erection and grinned. “Wow Barry...”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 30-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Awesome story.. nice updates
Keep on going TS👍👍
Old 03-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Smiling coyly, my big sis brushed back her hair, bent lower and gave my hard cock one slow lick from the base to the tip, like how one would savor a Popsicle for the first time.

I groaned. This was just too much. Never in my life before this would I envision an image like this, not even in my mastubatory fantasies. I would never have imagined my big sis as a slut. Now the image has been burned permanently into my mind.

Alicia squatted demurely before me and continued licking my cock. As I was enjoying my big sis’s oral treatment I started to notice that my cock was getting really slick. She was coating my cock with her saliva. A lot of her saliva. She slipped the tip of her mouth over the tip of my cock and took me in. I heard her gurgle. Then she opened her mouth and released me. My cock was now thoroughly coated with her spit.

She scooped some of her saliva dripping from my balls from her fingers, and brought it behind her, I watched her slip her salivated fingers under the back of her panties and immediately realized she was lubing up her asshole.

Oh fuck...

Alicia finally stood up again. Licking her lips sexily, she turned around and pushed down her soaked panties giving me a direct view of her shapely ass and aroused bald pussy. Alicia slipped her fingers between her thighs, I watched her push them into her pussy, moaning slightly as she did. She then removed them and used her pussy juice to lube her ass again.

It was so nasty that I had to love it.

Panting, Alicia slowly lowered herself to sit on me. She paused in mid squat, baring her asshole. Gulping, I pressed the tip of my cock against her pretty, slicked up, rosebud.

Alicia then sat on my cock.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 03-12-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

We both moaned, not caring if anyone can hear us. I felt my cock pushing into her crazy tight butthole. I would have taken it slow to avoid hurting her, but Alicia was the one who seemed impatient in getting her self impaled on my entire cock.

She did all the work, grunting, whimpering, moving back and forth to get more meat. Suddenly, pop! Her amazing soft ass pressed snugly against my groin and Alicia let out a sharp gasp before glancing back at me triumphantly.

“Oh God jie! So tight...” I groaned.

“You’re the one that’s so big,” She panted.

“Are you alright?”

“Y-yeah... It’s starting to feel good.”

Alicia started grinding her ass. Good lord, I’ve just spent the entire afternoon emptying my balls into my mother’s ass and this girl is about to make me cum again in hers.

“Cum... Arhh.. Anytime.. Ah.. You want...” Alicia panted.

“Jie... Argh.. Oh jie... Da jie... Ugh...”

“You... Ahhh.. Satisfied with jie-jie’s ass? Ahhh...”

“Yes, Yes... God... I love your ass.”

“It’s your’s didi, Ugh, Ugh... Anytime you want, you can have it.”

Something snapped in my mind, my hands wrapped around her waist and I slipped my right hand between her thighs, easily finding her pussy.

“Ahhh... Naughty ah...” Alicia moaned as she started moving up and down to fuck my cock along with her gyrating.

But Alicia didn’t stop me from touching her pussy. I immediately located her clit and started playing with it.

“Ffffucck...” Alicia gasped. She suddenly tensed up and started shaking. I felt her hot pussy juice squirting on my fingers.

Alicia collapsed back against me, heaving for breath. “Didi, if you keep doing that, I will die before you cum in me,” She said breathily.

“I-I can touch your pussy?” I asked.

“Of course,” she replied. “You’re my master. You can do whatever you want with me.” She turned her head to kiss me on the cheek. “You should know though, I’m a virgin in front,” she whispered.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 03-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
iRawyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!!
Old 05-12-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 16
Pixon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPixon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPixon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He must still be touching her pussy .
Old 05-12-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hydrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixon View Post
Very likely
Old 05-12-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixon View Post
bro return +19 cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
nocomenogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 05-12-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow pls continue TS
Old 06-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 7
MelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud ofMelanisticWolf has much to be proud of

Wow...awesome story!! Support!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1