The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
cum sucker 1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Private Tutor!!! (: True Story!

camp for more
Old 08-08-2010, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
EuroFanatic is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro pls continue
Old 08-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
twrko is Cool - loads of Potential

So after that, she asked me what I wanted. At this time, I dare not asked her for a blowjob or sex so i just said "the same". I sat on my bed and she came and took down my pants and started. Less than a mintue, I touched her breasts again. This time, I asked her to remove her clothes and bra, which she did so. I played with her boobies and slowly licking them. I asked her to stand up and I played with her boobies even more plus kissing her. She sort of disapprove with the kissing at first but slowly she did approved it and we even frenched for quite come time.

After a while, I asked her if she could suck my ... She did want to at first but I kept begging her and slowly I pushed her head down. Eventually she did, but she told me I need to tell her when cumming. She said she don't like cum in her mouth. So, she blowed me for about 10 mins. I was about to cum so I stopped her and then brought her up to my bed. I played with her boobies and slowly rubbing her legs and thighs. I removed her short pants and then slowly kissing her thigh. I then removed her panties. She stopped me, asking me what am I doing. I just said 'Shhh, relax'. Then I continued removing her panties and rubbed her pussy. After a while, I fingered it. She was damn wet and could tell from her face that she's enjoying it big time. When she's super high, I asked her if she wanted to have sex.

She thought for a moment, around 15 seconds?... Then she asked if I have condoms. I told her I didn't have. So we had a little talk.
She: Err, then next time?
Me: Please leh, a while only, I won't cum inside.
She: Cannot lah, I never had sex w/o condom before
Me: Very fast one, like 2 mins, please
Me: Please, Please.
She: Err don't want la, wait you cum inside
She: Not safe la
Me: please la very fast one
I then kissed her to turn her on and then after a few seconds she said ok but you really cannot shoot inside.

Ha, heaven already! So she was lying down and I inserted it into her. Oh my she sure is tight. She told me she only had sex with one other guy, her ex-bf. i had a hard time pushing it in out in out. After a while, I took it out and asked her to suck. After that, I asked her to spit on it, which she did and then I put it back into her love hole. I did the same position for about 2-3 minutes and I was going to cum. So I quickly took it out and shot it all over her body. She totally enjoyed it man, she was smiling and laughing after that.

So we went to shower and then in the bathroom, I got super horny again. I kept playing with her breasts and kissing her. Then I whispered into her ears saying, "one more fast one can". Then I slowly guide her down and placed it into her mouth. She sucked non-stop and after a while, she took it out and jerked it for me. Cummed all over her neck. Phew, showered again and done.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

more story ...

thanks man

ur story made my day
Old 09-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
grandmaester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bookmark for great story.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

nice story TS, wonder if you still kept contact with your private tution teacher, will sure like to be 'tution' by her as well
Old 09-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31495 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story!

31 495
30/7 Darksith+20, 27/7 puzylover6969+20, 26/7 hornyxiaoboy+20, 23/7 Funnyruud+17, 4/7 naka_timo +162

2nd xchange list:11/7 Rickey+29, 5/6 heng49+23, 14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18,
Old 09-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickz999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

veeery nice one dude...
Old 09-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro. pls do cont.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 09-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nicholas.2429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i love your story.
Old 13-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
twrko is Cool - loads of Potential

So my exams were getting closer and during the next lesson, we talked about it. She suggested that we stop all this and concentrate on my studies first. Being it a huge exam, I was scared too and agreed to it. So normal lessons occured like literally normal tuition lessons. During the last lesson, nothing happened actually. And then after my Os, of course it's time to relax and enjoy right. Then like 2 weeks later or 1 week plus, I packed my table as it's full of books. I then realised that one of the books that she previously lent it to me is still here. So i texted her and told her about it. She said she's only free to come by saturday to collect it. Then i remembered that we usually have our special lessons on saturday and usually my parents go out on saturdays. So i asked my parents and indeed their going out again on saturday. I smiled!

So, when saturday arrived, she came by around 1 or 3pm. I invited her in and she came into my room and I passed her the book. Before she was about to go, I hugged her from behind and squezzed her boobs. She was shocked and let out a scream. Then I asked her if she could help me out a little. She refused at first but after convincing her and begging her, she agreed. She then took down my pants, my bro is already at the highest level. Then she gave me a little handjob and I asked her nicely if she could suck it for me. And yes, she did. I love the way she suck dick. After sucking for literally at least 10 minutes, I was about to cum and I told her. She stopped sucking and then stroke it for me. I cummed A LOT and it actually shot most of it to her hands and even to her shoulder, on her clothes. She cleaned up and everything's over.... for now! Before she left, we actually kissed.
Old 13-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
herokuhebat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Interesting, juz enjoy reading your story.
Old 13-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
ExtD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother please continue and thks.
Old 13-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
darts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarts deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

way to go, nice story!
Old 13-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
demia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and waiting for more.
Advert Space Available