The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9597 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friends are for...fapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack23 View Post
Would you loaded on this angelic face?

Hey this girl is really nice..!
Old 28-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I want to PCC to her photo too.... Anymore for of her? Would like to PCC more on her lol
Old 28-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!kinkyfuckface is one of the Best!

Old 28-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 15
zack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzack23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the comments bro's . Turn's me on Will post more about her soon. Sharing another one. She's all yours. Do have 'naughty' comments

Old 28-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

how to tahan when go out with her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlongdick View Post
Old 28-08-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the comments bro's . Turn's me on Will post more about her soon. Sharing another one. She's all yours. Do have 'naughty' comments

U get more turn on with more dirty comments? Lol
Hmm...how about ripping off her shirt with her pair of melon orging out...sieving that pair of knockers while forcing her to PCC my hard rod

Last edited by pusielover; 28-08-2015 at 04:51 PM.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can sic the page you view? fb or ig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude View Post
Top start it off, the top of the list, Stephanie. She was my classmate in uni days and I wasn't particularly attracted to her initially. Just thought she was quite pretty. The sexual urges started when one day, during some assignment discussion, I was treated to a full downblouse view of her cleavage. Oh my I couldn't focus on anything else at all that day. From then onwards, I started to try to get close to her, visiting her page more frequently, and the rest is history. She has a stable long term bf so fapping will do just fine for now. What do you guys think?

Old 28-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Shareiscare2292 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
She's really hot!! More of her please and sic
She is Alicia Leong.
Ig: Aleeshx.
Had encounter with her before when she in secondary school. But she was Virgin that time. She was innocent, but we had some dirty talk. And she told me she got give her ex handjob before.
Met her after her school, went to staircase. And she gave me a handjob. Asked for blowjob. But she didn't want to ended up as flings. And always meetup just for handjob and finger all.
Now she is in uni. Got Bf already. Totally changed. Should have took her virginity
Old 29-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
bryanwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 29-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

She could be my friend any day!

Quote:

Old 29-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Think I would fake her nude and fap to her pic!
Old 29-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

uploading more of my friend. do up me if u like her

Old 29-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 12
mamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamaf0rk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shareiscare2292 View Post
She is Alicia Leong.
Ig: Aleeshx.
Had encounter with her before when she in secondary school. But she was Virgin that time. She was innocent, but we had some dirty talk. And she told me she got give her ex handjob before.
Met her after her school, went to staircase. And she gave me a handjob. Asked for blowjob. But she didn't want to ended up as flings. And always meetup just for handjob and finger all.
Now she is in uni. Got Bf already. Totally changed. Should have took her virginity
Waa didn't Alicia was willing to do HJ.Not as innoncent as I thought. Wonder what her other sec school classmates (Amanda,Maybelline, etc..) were like
Old 30-08-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 14
XiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud ofXiaoWangZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaf0rk View Post
Waa didn't Alicia was willing to do HJ.Not as innoncent as I thought. Wonder what her other sec school classmates (Amanda,Maybelline, etc..) were like
just few days ago saw maybel zg in school. she wearing that sky blue dress knn so short.
Old 30-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
uploading more of my friend. do up me if u like her

Love fapping to her,upload more clear head shot of her please,I want to fake her naked and cum on her face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1