The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Almost Exciting Awakening......

Chapter 47: To She or Not To She, That Is The Question

My mind raced. Could I handle this? Could WE handle a sexual relationship? Then I thought about how well Jim and his sisters were doing. Hell, if they could handle it, Carly and I surely could!

Pushing my hips forward a tiny bit, I felt myself ease into Carly another half inch. Carly reached behind my neck, together we leaned in for a fabulous kiss. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as I pushed my penis yet another half inch into her soft, taut, virginal vagina. We were moaning or sighing into our partner's mouth repeatedly, at last sure what we both desperately wanted was going to happen.

Carly began to rotate her hips slightly; I made gentle in and out thrusts. Her body was amazingly tight, yet I felt her muscles gradually relaxing, accepting more of my erection as we worked together to complete our union. Soon I was well inside her.

Carly signaled me with body language to roll on top of her. Moving together while being careful to maintain my penetration thus far, I rose up on my forearms guessing I could control my thrusting better in the missionary position. Her hands grabbed my butt, I suspected she liked the feel of my cheeks as they clenched and relaxed with each push.

Her hymen was finally blocking me from going deeper into her body, but I could move almost freely up to that barrier. Carly looked deep into my eyes. "I am so ready to feel you all the way inside me. Let's do this now."

Slowly I withdrew until only my glans was still in her. Carly was pulling her hips back as well, so I was careful not to slip out of her entirely. Her fingers pulled very hard against me, I drove into her vulnerable body. Carly thrust her hips upward to meet me; she cried out, tensed, then collapsed.

Finally! Finally I was buried to the hilt in my beautiful, sexy sister. From the way she was hugging me, I knew she was happy. Neither of us could speak; we groaned, sighed, moaned, and kissed all around each other's face and lips. Because of her robe, almost the only place our bodies were touching was where our genitals were joined, but that junction was fiery hot.

Until Carly could recover, I held almost still. My penis was throbbing inside her dark, mysterious depths. Being inside Carly was like being in a dream. Everything I felt was warm, moist, and softer than soft. Time had no meaning, there were no problems, nothing beyond my bed was real. I'd just been given the greatest gift a man can receive. Life felt so exquisite I was reluctant to make a ripple on this perfect pond. But Carly's body knew, my body knew, it was time to make love.

It was time to give Carly MY gift. Gradually she began to writhe beneath me; Carly was stirring her insides with my shaft. I began with little strokes, but each stroke was a little longer than the one before it. Each thrust was a shade more forceful. I loved the liquid sounds our bodies made, I loved knowing fluids from my body were mixing with hers. Her vagina was still oh so tight, my enlarged glans was constantly being fondled and caressed by Carly's most tender flesh. She was causing tingles to spread throughout my body.

My shaft was being squeezed time and again as it received Nature's most important message: 'Your penis is inside a wonderful female, deposit your sperm here. Feel how sweet her vagina is; empty your seed inside this safe, warm receptacle. Her body is ready for your body. This is a perfect moment, enjoy it, feel the bliss of release.'

I made the mistake of looking at Carly's face. She was so beautiful. The full realization that I was making love to sweet, adorable, sexy Carly hit me like a bolt of lightning. Holy Hannah, MY penis was pumping in and out of her gorgeous body. Immediately my hips shifted into a frantic pace, repeatedly I drove as hard and deep as humanly possible.

My penis began its final swelling, I got thicker, longer, faster. My sac drew tight against me. I felt thick seminal fluid move through me. I felt pulse after pulse of liquid pleasure as stream after stream of semen left my body to bathe Carly's warm, waiting interior.

Carly squeezed me hard with her vaginal muscles, her fingers dug into my checks, she pulled me into her on every lunge. My thrusts had become single powerful plunges as I instinctively sought to reach her farthest depths, I grunted like an animal as each thrust and each spurt hit it's mark. Even when my flow dried up, my spaced hard thrusts continued. My expanded glans became so sensitive that it became exquisite torture each time I slid my penis through her vagina.

Too soon, I had to quit; Carly was so tight I couldn't push through her strong vaginal grip once I softened.

"That was a dream come true for me Munchkin." I managed to pant as my lungs worked overtime from my exertion.

"Feeling your sperm shooting into me was even more sensational than I thought it would be." Carly whispered.

When I looked at her face, her eyes were closed, but her face didn't seem right. "Munchkin, are you OK? Did I hurt you? You don't look happy." I asked.

"You didn't hurt me, there was a moment of bad pain, but your wonderful penis soon made me forget it. Everything was amazingly good, but..." 

I had to know, "But...?"

Carly opened her eyes, when she looked at me there was a tension. She ran her fingers through my hair. "I was so close big brother. Could you kiss me and use your hand on me? I'd really like to finish."

"Oh, God. You poor baby! It was so good for me, I thought you'd come with me." Feeling guilty, I kissed all over her face and lips.

"I'll do better than use my hand. If you'll allow it, I'll eat your sweet pussy until you come. I'm dying to taste you. That is if it's OK for me to open your robe. Are you still feeling shy?"

Giggling pretty hard, Carly said, "I was a little shy. But after spending a couple nights with your girlfriends, I'm pretty much over shyness!" Laughing, she clearly enjoyed my puzzled expression.

"Lynn was right, keeping my body covered drove you nuts. Didn't it?"

"Still is! Wanting to see your breasts and... the rest, is killing me" I leered at her.

She looked at my nightstand. "9:35, how cool is that!" When Carly saw my confused face about to form a question, she giggled even louder.

"I'll explain later."

"Oooookay." Said I, shrugging my shoulders.

"Back to the robe, my plan was to make you so horny you'd do what you wanted to do, not what you thought you should do. It was a lot of fun teasing you. I'm sorry, but I think you enjoyed it a lot. Plus, there was another method to my madness. I knew I'd bleed some, if it stains my robe it'll look like a accident. Your bed would have been hard to explain."

Checking my penis, there were red streaks on it. Carefully I went to a drawer, grabbed an undershirt that was ready for the rag bag, then headed to the bathroom. After cleaning myself, I wetted the rag with warm water, then went back to Carly. My hands trembled as I slowly opened the flaps below her still tied belt; at last Carly's dark bush greeted my eyes.

She was beautiful. Her pubic hair was black, but barely curly at all. It wasn't especially thick either. Her lips were still very puffy; they were excited enough that plenty of pink flesh showed within her slit.

Bending close to wash her, her aroma was so heady I wanted to dive right in. Once I had her spotless, I suggested she let me soak the small red patch where our juices had stained the robe before it soaked through. Carly smiled, then stood up and waited for me to undo her robe.

Moving close to her, she first took off my shirt so I was entirely undressed. Carly had me sit on the edge of the bed. Moving between my legs, I reached out to undo her belt. She held the flaps for a while to draw out the suspense. Finally the flaps began to part, moments later her glorious breasts were wiggling in my face. Jell-O! They reminded me of Jell-O as they shimmered before me.

Groaning aloud, I leaned forward to suckle her. I spent a least five minutes using my hands and mouth on her bared teats to fondle, suck, and make love in every way I had ever dreamed of to her magnificent mammary glands.

When I finally reminded myself that my little Munchkin still needed relief, I eased her onto the bed. After positioning her so I could kneel on the floor, I pulled her legs over my shoulders. For sure I wanted the first time I ate her to be something she'd never forget.

At first I ran my tongue everywhere, but I soon concentrated on her clit. She'd waited long enough to come, I didn't want to tease her. So I licked, nibbled, then sucked her hooded pink pearl, plus I slipped my right middle finger into her wet hole so she'd have something to grip. Slowly I moved my finger in and out, but mostly I just ate her clit with all the passion I was feeling.

As soon as I'd begun to seriously suck her clit, Carly commenced a deep growling. Her hips were moving with increasing violence, her growl turned into a series of "Aaaah", "Aaaah", "Aaaah" sounds, each one a little higher in pitch.

Replacing my middle finger with my thumb, I twirled it inside her, plus wormed my middle finger between her butt cheeks until my fingertip teased the opening of her anus. It just seemed like the right combination.

Apparently it was, it triggered the most powerful climax Carly had enjoyed so far. Her hips thrust high into the air only to slam back against the mattress; soon I couldn't hold my mouth against her.

"Oh God that's good, so good. Oh, God, its so good..." streamed from Carly's mouth.

I was able to keep my thumb and middle finger in place, my tongue flicked at her clit whenever I could reach it. It was a joy to behold her. My thumb and palm were bathed in warm fluids escaping from her interior. My middle finger entered her anus up to the first knuckle just from her bouncing around.

It seemed to me my little Munchkin was having the kind of climax I'd felt when I'd deflowered her. So I felt proud of myself, and was so happy for her. Happily, I soaked up the beauty before my eyes; I loved watching a girl enjoy her orgasm.

As Munchkin's writhing subsided, I resumed eating her. Now I took my time, I explored every place she had a place to explore. Using my fingers, I opened her up for my eyes as well as my tongue to enjoy.

Over time I got three fingers inside her. When Carly came again, I pumped her with my fingers while my tongue batted at her now prominent clit. This time her body moved with a snakelike sensuousness, she uttered very sexy moans as her climax washed over her.

What a pretty little clit, her teeny pink nub fascinated me. I petted it, I stroked the hood with my fingertips or tongue. I ate out my gorgeous sister until I couldn't stand it any longer.

Standing up beside the bed, I leaned over, picked up Carly, then carried her downstairs. "My turn to do what I wished I'd done last week on the swing." I told her.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 48: Larry Swings With His Sister

Standing with my back to our old fashioned porch swing, I pulled Carly's tush up with one hand, aimed my raging erection with the other, then lowered her onto my steely pole. Sweet little Munchkin slid most of the way onto me as her legs wrapped tightly around me.

Hugging her tight to my chest, I carefully sat down on the swing so it wouldn't slide out from under me. Planting my feet, I slowly swung us back and forth while kissing Carly and squeezing her buns. Riding me, Carly soon found a divine up and down rhythm while our tongues fought a duel that had no losers.

All sex is great. But one of the most memorable times in my life was swinging on our front porch naked as the day we were born, all the while screwing our brains out.

So far today we'd both experienced several draining orgasms. Yet the weather was perfect, and we were the only two people in the world. I'd kiss Carly for a while, then suckle her amazing pointy teats. She'd kiss my face and neck, or work her tongue into my ear. Life was so good.

[God I adore this girl!] Me too brain.

For a very, very long time we made love. Carly had a several mild orgasms, but none that I wasn't able to maintain my self-control through. There was no hurry, no need to rush. Around us the songbirds merrily warbled away, we felt a mild breeze caress us, smelled the freshness of nearby lilacs and honeysuckle.

Freely our hands roamed over each other; we touched everywhere we could reach just for the pleasure of feeling the other's warm, smooth skin. My hands especially enjoyed the feel of her pronounced buns as she rose and fell. Carly rode my penis with a dream-like sensuousness that made every impaling stroke as pleasurable as the first.

Fortunately nobody just dropped by, farm folks were usually too busy to socialize much, on most days anyway. Fortunate because I was so relaxed, so happy, and so in love with making love to Carly, that I don't think I would've moved. I might well have said, "Can't you fools see I'm doing something busy screwing my fox of a sister, so go away!"

My pace of pushing into Carly never varied much, I'd shove my penis up and into Carly on a steady, regular basis. Likewise, Carly rode my rigid penis at a slow, sustainable pace.

Of course a time finally arrived where my penis had indeed inflated to a bursting point. Carly felt my size, her vagina felt my size, I was going to come inside her shortly, we both knew that.

Holding a breast with each hand, pulling the nipples close together, I sucked the pair of them gently, but using a lot of tongue. Still holding her teats, I looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much, Munchkin. Thank you for your gift."

"I love you to." she whispered.

I began releasing my sperm into her taut belly. My thick, white fluid jetted from my tip, coating her insides with warm semen. 

Like an audience dying to clap the moment the curtain begins to close, Carly came the second she felt the first warmth bathe her womb. Her pussy milked and stroked my cock as if her sheath had a life of it's own. The pleasure was total, my every cell tingled with a sense of well being. There was no intensity, but there was an overabundance of ecstasy.

There was little moaning. We kissed deeply, lovingly. Carly rode me until I became somewhat flaccid. When she felt I might slip from her vagina's grip, Munchkin pushed her pussy against my groin, trapping me inside of her as our kissing continued. When our lips at last parted, we laid our heads on the shoulder before us, then simply held each other for many minutes longer. 

Rumbling from our empty stomachs abruptly brought us fits of laughter. With the spell finally broken, hand-in-hand we strolled into the house to make ourselves a lunch.

We almost didn't get to eat after all. As I followed Carly into the house, the sight of her naked butt waggling as she walked jolted my system. Carly has the sexiest butt a woman could have. It was strong, well defined, and looked like it was chewing gum when she walked. Freed from the confines of clothing, it was a major aphrodisiac for my body.

When we got to the kitchen, I spun Carly around so I could give her one, long, lust laden, toe curling, soul kiss. 

"Where'd that come from? " a bemused Carly gasped.

"From watching the sexiest behind I've ever seen." I replied. "And, after lunch, I'm going to take you out on the porch, then mount you from behind like a stud stallion so I can watch my penis go in and out between those incredible tight cheeks of yours!" 

"You've got a deal and a date." Carly demurred as she gave my lips a kiss and my cock a squeeze.

I'd done the nudist bit at the Fuckman's a couple times now, still it felt very strange to be walking around MY house without a stitch on. Having a bare-assed Munchkin for company made the day seem all the more surreal.

Between what we were supposed to eat, and the leftovers we got into, we ate a huge meal. Hey, we were growing kids and needed lots of energy. Lord knows we'd burned up enough calories that morning.

After lunch we hit the sofa, it felt extra naughty lying there naked together. Heaven knows we'd been bored-out-of-our-minds on this thing enough times, it was great to have a little 'family' fun in the 'family' room for once. Munchkin and I kissed a little, talked a lot, and felt each other up constantly. We were quietly getting each other ready for our date to play filly and stallion.

During that conversation I learned a lot about what Carly and her new sisters had been up to. I got a charge out of the way Beth and Lynn had done their best to get Munchkin and me into bed together.

Even though I'd wanted dearly to nail Carly for a long time, I'd been pretty reluctant to try anything. I'd always cared about her, so I'd been afraid to mess up our relationship. Now that we were lovers, and both seeming mighty happy about it, I was elated. Let's face it, Carly was so much better a lover than I ever dreamed she might be.

Apparently Lynn and Beth were planning to call around 5PM. If everything had worked out between Munchkin and me, AND if Carly still wanted to jump in feet first, Lynn and Beth had a plan to make our foursome a fivesome.

So far, Jimmy had been kept in the dark about Carly, all he knew was his sisters were getting chummy with her. They'd concocted a plan to have a little fun with Jimmy, fun that Jimmy wouldn't mind at all; still it was entirely up to Carly.

Munchkin and I had a serious discussion about our feelings regarding each other, and the three Troutman siblings. I needed to know how Carly felt about partner sharing; she needed to know the same from me. We each needed to reflect a bit and digest our new relationship.

Could I watch her having sex with Jimmy? Would Carly really be OK watching my penis go into Beth and Lynn, would she still want me inside her after that? It messed with my head a bit thinking about my 'baby' sister wanting to feel Jim come inside her young body. Sure Jim and I had talked a ton of trash over the years, but tonight he might actually have sex with my sister while I watched. In reality nothing had changed from a fairness perspective, all the things the girls had thought through still seemed to work for this situation.

Fair is fair, if I can nail Jim's sisters, he should be able to boink Carly. Carly shouldn't be limited to having sex with her brother, no matter how much we adored each other; it wasn't like we could ever marry and raise kids. Most of all, I was greatly relieved that I didn't have to make an either or choice between Carly and Lynn, not to mention Beth who was very dear to me as well.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Once we seemed to have gotten things settled between us, once 'sisters gotta share' carried the day, I got the outline of the delightfully evil plans the girls had for Jimmy.

I looked like a horny stud by the time Munchkin gave me the gist of the plot. Finally I'd heard enough. Standing, I took the hand Carly extended my way. After tugging Carly to her feet, I had her hop up and wrap her legs around me. She snuggled down so her pussy was pressed against my erection. All the way to the front porch we French kissed.

When we got to the swing, I pulled the long cushion off so we could kneel on it. Carly unwrapped herself from me. As she got down of all fours, she tossed her long hair like a mane, making several knicker sounds like a mare in heat would. Following a good whinny, Carly waved her butt at me; I almost came just from seeing her like that, what a fantasy come true. My very own sexy filly, ready to breed. In a flash I was on my knees.

Kneeling behind Carly, I caught a glimpse of her long cones hanging from her chest, swaying as she moved. Wow did that turn me on! I asked Carly to guide me into her because I loved feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft. Having a girl aim me was another act that aroused me tremendously.

Holding myself erect, I looked straight down so I could see Carly reach between her legs, grip me, then move me around until my tip was nestled into her opening. Best of all, I saw my penis as it disappeared into her body, saw myself moving between the checks of her tight teen butt.

The moment I was buried to the hilt in my gorgeous sister, I leaned on her so I could reach underneath to fondle both of her hanging breasts at the same time. Instantly I was so excited that I decided not to thrust for a while, if things felt any better I might come then and there.

So she'd understand my dilemma, I told Carly how I was feeling, how excited I was; she moaned to let me know she understood. While I waited motionless, I told her about a fantasy I was having; I wanted to make love to her just this way someday in a stall with fresh, clean bedding. Carly began to wiggle her buns, she drove them into my groin, her hips started a slow circular rotation that felt astoundingly sexy.

When I reached back with my right hand to play with her clit, she reached back to fondle my balls. Thanks to her fondling, I had to begin thrusting in and out; I couldn't remain still any longer.

Carly was soon rotating her hips in wide circles. I was torn. I wanted to straighten up so I could watch her rear action and see my cock going in and out, but fondling her hanging breasts felt so incredible, I hated to let go. Seeing her backfield in motion finally won out. Straightening my spine, my eyes were rewarded with the sight of the sexiest tush imaginable grinding away as my cock slid in and out of her slick vagina.

Carly must have been as excited as I was, my cock was dripping moisture. For a minute I simply held her hips. Feeling Carly's muscles ripple, and her motion being transferred to my arms, soon had me groaning from pleasure.

"I won't last much longer Munchkin, you're just too good this way for me to last for very long." I grunted.

"It's OK, come in me whenever you're ready. I'm all set to soar. Just push as hard as you can, I want to feel super hard thrusts, stud. I'm almost there! I'm almost... Aaaaaaggghhh!!." Carly came; I felt her gripping my shaft.

Honoring her request, my hips slammed into her so hard the cushion began sliding across the porch. Seconds later I was coming with powerful spurts. My hips went on automatic, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam... Carly got her wish; I was pounding my penis as deeply into her as my hips could possibly manage.

I swore my glans had swollen to double it's normal size, I was feeling every feature of Carly's interior, any ripple, any bump, and constriction. I'd been emitting a low moan from seconds before I started to ejaculate until long after I actually stopped injecting more sperm into her glorious womb. My body reacted to hearing the slapping of our flesh. Long after I stopped spurting semen I was still erect, and thrusting hard enough to keep the slapping sounds going.

Finally, I buried my penis into Carly, then fell onto her back so I could play with her dangling teats a while longer. Carly reached back to fondle her clit, my balls, and her pussy in general. The only sounds for several minutes were our heavy breathing and those of the wind and creatures around us. Everywhere our bodies touched felt so warm, it made me feel incredibly glad to be alive.

Literally drained, I felt ready for a nap, which sounded good to Carly as well. Holding hands, we went to my room. I guided Carly onto her back; I was still firm enough, and she was still loose enough that I was able to push my penis inside her wet pussy. Gently I lay on top of Carly so I could kiss her for a while longer, until her contractions finally expelled my cock again. 

At that point, I lay on my side, then pulled Carly into a spoon position so I could cup her teat. Contented as kittens, we were soon fast asleep.
Old 04-11-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
macpahur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more...
Old 04-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

Dear brothers,

If you like my collection of stories and want more of it. Moral support is not motivated, perhaps you may have other methods of showing your appreciations? Please apply....

Thank you all for your support....
Old 05-11-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Nevermind lah,.... here's the continuation of the storyline......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 49: Siblings Spend Their First Day "Together"

A very unwanted ringing finally woke us. Apparently, it was Lynn calling to pump Carly for details of how their plan had worked. Since Munchkin was already up for a nature call, she'd answered the phone before I was even half-awake. By the time Carly returned, I was almost dressed for doing afternoon chores.

"Everything's set. They'll be over around 7:30." grinned Munchkin. "Don't head out without me." she shouted, dashing to her room.

In no time, we were headed to the barn with our arms around each other. Unlike that morning, though, her hand was on my butt...INSIDE my pants. My left arm was around Munchkin's shoulder and my hand was filled with her left teat. Life was good.

Doing chores that afternoon was a ball. Sure, they took a little longer to finish, but there was no real need to rush. We'd sneak up behind each other to grab a groin, butt, or boob. We made time for plenty of warm kisses and hugs. I'd have tried to make love to her in the barn, but I knew I'd better recharge my batteries if I expected to have any juice left for the evening's fun and games.

Finishing the barn work, we decided to help our folks out and save them some propane... by showering together... to conserve hot water. We tremendously enjoyed soaping each other. Straight away, I lathered the daylights out of Munchkin's muff. Before I relented, she was panting. The way she held onto me, told me I'd massaged her pussy past the point of it being a game. 

Turning off the water, I dried us off, then carried her back to my bed. Carly displayed considerable passion in her kisses as we chewed each other's lips. I'd felt up her pussy while we kissed, so after a short time her hips were rocking steadily.

Kissing her face until I reached her ear, my tongue invaded it; the moist tip elicited many sighs as it probed the sensitive folds of her earlobe. When I felt she was really purring along, I whispered, "I'm going to eat you now until you ask me to stop."

That got a big groan of approval.

"I'm going to rest my pooped pecker until tonight, so just enjoy yourself. Set your own pace."

That said, I moved lower to munch her squeaky-clean pussy. Grabbing my head between her hands, Carly directed my mouth to hers for a long, loving kiss.

When she lay back with her eyes closed, I kissed my way south. During my wanderings, my lips visited both of her puffed up nipples, staying long enough for a few good sucks on each one. As much as I loved spending time climbing Carly's peaks, I continued my journey to Bushland, where my services were urgently needed.

Arriving at my final destination, I received a warm welcome. Wow, what a beautiful beaver! So I could take some time to study her face and body, I alternated between eating her and feeling her up. I never wanted to forget how she looked the day she gave me her virginity.

Her entire pussy was sodden. Carly was highly aroused. She was pink, slick and open. Her aroma made my groin tingle; already I was rather erect despite not being fondled. Her black pubic hair was such a sexy contrast to her alabaster skin.

Prying her vaginal lips wide apart, I flattened my tongue. Time after time I licked her from top to bottom, or side to side. Every moan or sigh from Carly motivated me to try still harder to find even more ways to please her.

Like sticking my face into a sauna, I basked in the moist heat rising from her groin. The way her hips rocked with a steady, gentle motion reminded me of waves coming ashore. Working my hands underneath her beautiful butt, the regularity of her muscles tightening, then relaxing in my grip, sent ripples of excitement coursing through my veins.

Obviously nearing a climax, Carly asked me to shift into a 69 position so she could see or touch my genitals. Managing to continue sucking on her clit, I spun my torso around to straddle her head. Soon her fingertips were lightly grazing my penis and scrotum. Damn I was hard; Carly rubbed my sensitive glans all over her face and lips. As she did, my sexy sister stoked my shaft, slowly, very slowly. I could sense her eyes watching me, studying my sexual organs the way I was studying hers. The experience was so exciting I became lightheaded.

My efforts were yielding results; Carly was tensing up. Every breath became a long, deep inhale.

"Larry, I'm going to suck you. I know the second I feel your warm penis in my mouth I'll come. If you want to come, I'd love feeling your sperm shoot into my mouth again."

Slipping her lips around my glans, her tongue swirled around the entire red knob. She seemed content to concentrate on just my helmet; she sucked at it harder and harder. Abruptly, her hips rose and fell far more rapidly, announcing the arrival of her orgasm. Leaning forward, my tongue pushed into her contracting vagina.

Seeing my sister in the throes of an obviously wonderful climax was far too much for my aroused body not to respond. Relaxing my self-control, I came with her.

My sperm spurted into Carly's mouth. Since she seemed to enjoy having just my knob poking into her mouth, I did my best not to thrust into her the way my hips wanted so badly to do. The way her head moved in a circle, I suspect she wanted my cock shooting warm semen all around the inside of her mouth. I don't know what I had left in me, but Munchkin was welcome to all I had.

Warm, soft hands glided all over my tush, balls, and shaft. My entire groin was caressed and fondled; holding fairly still, I allowed my penis to drain into her soft, warm, suckling mouth. As I softened, Munchkin pulled my hips down until my flaccid penis hung entirely in her mouth. As if it was a tether ball, her tongue steadily batted it around; try as I might, I cannot find words to adequately describe how utterly phenomenal that felt.

Keeping my promise, I continued to suck and lave her pussy. After a few minutes, her hips were rocking in a familiar fashion. Munchkin was headed for another orgasm. Meanwhile, Carly still nursed my limp cock like a foal on a mare; I achieved a state of euphoria.

Sliding my thumb into her canal, I wormed a fingertip in between her cheeks so I could tease her anus. When Carly reacted, I sucked as much of her clit into my mouth as possible, slapping her clit silly with my tongue. A minute more of my three-pronged attack got Carly off big time. Lifting my face, so her hips were free to buck, I worked three fingers into her vagina, keeping them deep inside her sheath for her to ride.

Her palms, smacking my butt in pitter-patter fashion, got my attention. When I withdrew my fingers, she relaxed. Following one last, long suck on my penis, it likewise was freed.

"Stop! I surrender!" came a giggled plea from beneath me.

Exhausted myself, I flopped onto my side.

Turning so she could slither on top of me, Munchkin rested her head on my upper chest.

"That was unbelievably wonderful." she purred.

Lovingly I squeezed her butt in reply.

"If I had enough energy left, I'd try telling you how incredible it is making love with you. I've dreamed about it hundreds of times, but actually doing it is a thousand times better than I ever imagined."

Carly proceeded to give me a sexy-as-hell French kiss if ever there was one. Literally I couldn't speak when she finished with me, so I just held her tight until we had to get up for farm chores.

Gotta love her... It was Carly's idea: we put on our shoes and socks, then headed out to do chores. I mean...we put on our socks...we put on our shoes... but not a damned thing more. There wasn't anything we had to do that evening that with a little care we couldn't do naked. We had no idea when we'd next be alone to dare being nudist farm hands; so off we went.

How much fun were chores??? A whole damned lot! My male brain certainly got quite a few good jolts. As we performed the same routine we'd been doing most evenings for years, I got to see how my sister's body actually looked underneath the clothes she'd always worn. Oh man, all the times I'd imagined how she might look walking around; that night I actually saw Carly's God given beauty as her svelte body walked about me displaying her feline grace.

Not only was Carly's body breathtakingly beautiful, but I also got a most welcome education. When she would bend over, naturally, I'd ogle her. Over the years, I'd often imagined her tush, but I'd never accurately envisioned her dark fur or pink slit peeking out from underneath her taut buns. When I'd imagined her breasts, it never occurred to me how her teats would proudly swing and sway as she walked, bent, or reached.

The way her young body would shimmy and shake had a devastating effect on my young body. Despite actually getting work accomplished, I was soon walking around with a horn for her to admire. Once I was out there, I did my own swinging and swaying, which Munchkin purely enjoyed, judging by her leering grins.

Whenever we could, we'd walk side by side with a hand on our sibling's butt. Which is exactly how we walked to the house when we finished outside. Damn, it was so neat feeling her buns rolling beneath my fingers. Since we were having company soon, we took a long, hot, shower. You can bet we washed each other thoroughly, but mostly we lingered in the warm spray to revitalize ourselves.

Following a hardy, cold dinner, we headed upstairs to dress for our guests. It was my idea to dress each other. Lord knows I had a ball helping Carly into her panties, bra, skirt and blouse. Munchkin seemed to get a big kick out of arranging my 'goods,' her words -- not mine, inside my briefs. When we finished, I was wearing good jeans and a short-sleeved shirt; her favorite -- not mine.

Once dressed, I hugged Carly to me. Following what I hoped was a very affection-laden kiss, I told her how special the whole day had been for me. The look on her face melted my heart, she was a genuinely, great girl by any standards I could think of.

Now it was time for me to dwell upon what stunt the girls had dreamed up for this evening.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Chapter 50: Stripping Away The Layers

We dug out all the fun food we could find, then made extra ice cubes since we were having company. Munchkin outlined the plan the three girls had worked out for the evening. It was pretty wild; the idea was for Carly to lose her virginity a second time.

They'd intentionally kept Jimmy in the dark about Carly and me. He knew nothing about Carly's previous plans to seduce me, or how badly I had wanted her to. So why not keep Carly's DD-Day plan a secret from Jim in case it went SNAFU?

Seems the girls were going to "talk" poor, shy, Carly into playing a 'strip poker' type game. Once everyone was naked, they had another much better game in mind...a rigged game. The game within the game was to let Jimmy think he was getting Munchkin's cherry.

If we did it right, and kept our mouth's shut, it would be just as exciting for everyone as if he really did. Especially for Jimmy, who would love it!

Carly said she was dying to see his penis, not to mention feeling a second boy come inside her. As a bonus, all five of us would get an evening of stripping, groping, and great sex. Only Beth and Lynn really knew all the "details," so even Carly got excited wondering what lay ahead; no pun intended.

Our "company" arrived about 15 minutes later. Everyone looked nice. They'd dressed up just a little bit. We carried our treats into the Living Room, there were enough food items that it took several trips to haul everything out, we had enough food for twice our number. While I poured beverages, Carly put on some bouncy country music. Soon we had a nice little party underway.

Maybe 20 minutes later, we'd eaten everything in sight, except for some peanuts and popcorn. The girls took our empty dishes to the kitchen in one trip.

Coming back into the room, Lynn was saying, "Carly...you were so blushing! I bet you're the shyest girl in the whole school."

"No way, I was just red from some water that was too hot when I showered tonight, I'm honestly not that bad." Carly rejoined defensively.

Apparently they'd agreed in the kitchen that it was time for the curtain to go up on their little show. After a bit of "Are not!" "Are to!" type banter between Carly and Lynn, Beth tossed out "So, let her prove she's not the shyest girl in the county, there must be some way."

"Larry, find me a deck of cards." Lynn asked.

No sooner said, than done; I only had to open an end table drawer beside me to fetch a pack, which I tossed to her.

"OK, Carly. We're all good friends here; we've known each other a long time. If you really aren't painfully shy let's play strip poker."

Doing a nice little staged gasp, Carly feigned shock rather nicely I thought.

Lynn looked at all of us. "Anyone here afraid to play strip poker? I'd like to see you boys lose your clothes; I'm betting you little shits would like to see us lose ours. Is everyone willing to play?"

In turn, Lynn looked at Beth, Jimmy, then me. Naturally Beth and I each nodded yes, just not too quickly, as if we had to think a moment before deciding. Not surprisingly Jim took the longest because he was genuinely stunned by the turn of events. Finally, Lynn stared in Carly's direction.

Munchkin stared back, then convincingly said "Deal the cards." 

I side-glanced in Jimmy's direction; I could almost see him drooling. He never said as much, being my best friend and all, but I knew he'd been dying to check out Carly's body for a few years now. Lord knows he'd pestered me enough times to know if I'd ever caught sight of Carly naked.

As we gathered in a circle, Lynn put on one of her great, warm smiles.

"OK, everyone relax and let's have a little fun. The game is 'Five Card Stud;' all cards face up. Lowest hand has to take off a piece of clothing, no rings or junk like that. If a player loses who has already lost all their clothes, the high hand gets a 'wish' from the loser. The objective of this game is to enjoy ourselves, and to see people we've known a long time get naked."

Jimmy lost the first hand and a shirt. Beth lost the second and a shoe. Carly lost the third. There were enough shoes and socks so things were fun, but not very interesting for nearly 10 minutes.

When a barefoot Carly lost a hand, she held her head high, stared Lynn in the eye, then removed her blouse.

I lost my shirt; then Carly lost again. Carly stood, did a twirl that made her skirt flair, then stopped to stare at Beth as she slowly undid, then removed her skirt. 

Munchkin was wearing a very form fitting pair of elegant panties with little roses on them. From my vantagepoint across from her, I could clearly see the bulge of her vaginal lips. Dear God she looked sexy. When Carly sat down, it was cross-legged; she didn't make any special attempt to hide her crotch. Slyly, she smiled at Beth who grinned back.

"Nicely done, Carly." Beth offered. Fact was, there were smiles all around our circle.

Lynn lost three of the next five hands. Her losing streak took her from a "most dressed" standing to only panties and bra...just like my sister. Jimmy lost again, leaving him wearing only his jockey shorts. I lost next leaving me with only my pants. Beth lost; her skirt came off. Not to be outdone by "innocent, little" Carly, Beth removed her garment with considerable sensuality and flair. 

Things were about heat up...Lynn lost. The plain white bra she was wearing was nothing special, but what was inside certainly was. Holding a cup in each hand, Lynn turned her back, silently asking Carly to unclasp her. After Carly undid the hooks, Lynn slowly lowered the bra by performing a mini-strip tease. As her magnificent bouncy breasts came into view, Lynn gave them a little wiggle. A quite sincere, "WOW" came from Jim and me simultaneously.

Losing a hand left me in my briefs. An outline of my semi-erection was easy enough to see. Briefly (pun intended), I faced each girl, before I sat down to a round of applause.

The five pathetic cards dealt to Jimmy in the following round determined that that he was about to be the first of us to be totally nude. I think his dick had been rather firm, but probably being the first of us to totally strip had left his wiener thick, but dangling.

Amused, I noticed Munchkin was watching Jim's penis as it bounced while he disrobed, I could tell she was becoming fairly excited. What thoughts were going through her head? Was she thinking, "So that's the penis I'm going to have inside my pussy tonight?"

Little Munchkin lost the next hand. Standing slowly, she made a good show of acting as if she was putting on a brave front.

"OK, boys. I'm guessing you've both wondered about these haven't you?" Facing Jimmy, who had adopted a somewhat sheepish grin, Carly locked eyes with him as she asked Lynn to unhook her. Once free, Carly got directly in front of Jim, lowered her cups so he got an eyeful, then raised them back.

Jimmy exhaled loudly enough for us all to hear him clearly. His dick firmed up noticeably. 

Turning to face me, Carly again coyly lowered then raised her cups. Although it wasn't really my first look, it was easy to say "You are so beautiful Munchkin; your breasts are amazing." and sound totally convincing.

Smiling, Carly faced the girls, threw off her bra, then intentionally wiggled her teats at them. The girls applauded her as the three of them giggled uncontrollably.

As Lynn picked up the cards and dealt. "I want to see another cock." was directed my way.

Damned if she didn't get her wish. My underwear hit the floor. I stuck out bit, but I wasn't fully erect yet. All three girls hooted and hollered! I must've blushed beet red; my face sure felt extra warm. 

Losing the next hand, Lynn stood up proudly. Pausing a few moments for dramatic effect, Lynn worked her panties down until they hit the floor. I didn't say a word; my penis spoke for me. By the time her panties fell off, I was sticking out for all the world to see.

"Carly, I think your brother is happy to see me."

Beth and Carly laughed their tails off, at my expense. Teasing me further, Lynn made an eye contact that didn't help my situation any. If I read her expression correctly, her look promised that my erection would find it's way inside her body before the night was over. It was all I could do to keep from jumping her that very moment.

Jimmy's penis perked up a bit as well, but not quite as much. Despite Lynn's show, I kept seeing his eyes dart to the dark area just visible between Carly's partially parted legs.

On my deal, Carly finally lost her panties. Standing, she gave the same slow, teasing, disrobing ceremony that Lynn had. Jimmy not only got hard as steel, his penis began show clear droplets.

"Lynn, I think YOUR brother is pretty happy to see me too." Carly teased.

Jimmy blushed, but his erection still waved unabashedly. "Jesus, Carly, you have a fantastic body." Jimmy rasped.

"I'll second that vote." I added.

Carly made a little bow from the waist, which made her teats swing and jiggle seductively before she sat again.

"Thank you boys, I'd say your 'hardware' is mighty nice as well."

Finally, Beth lost her bra on the next hand. Cheering and applause greeted her unveiling. Her long nipples stuck way out, yummm! Pretending this was my first look, I said what was honestly on my mind.

"Beth your nipples are absolutely amazing, they're incredibly sexy." 

Once the cards were dealt yet again, Beth won with the highest hand, while my so-called hand was the worst of the bunch. With me being naked already, Beth got a 'wish'.

"Larry, I want a sexy kiss from you for the nice thing you said about my nipples."

Boy was I happy to comply. Reaching her in a flash, I avidly kissed her.

"No, no, no. That was nice, but I want some tongue with my kiss." she demanded.

Leaning back in to give Beth a polite kiss, she threw her arms around my back, pulling me against her. My body felt warm breasts and those wonderful nipples push into my chest. Her body felt my hot shaft pulsing against her belly. Apparently Beth and I got into it pretty good. We when broke our kiss, the group was howling and cheering.

Trying to appear nonchalant, I sat back in my place, but my penis was now drooling, and bouncing to my heart beat. The look I caught from Carly sent shivers down my spine. I swore I heard her thinking, "Just wait until later!"

Carly had the next high hand; I had low hand again!

Looking like the cat that ate the canary, Carly remarked, "Well, well, well. Now I get to say something I've wanted to on more than one occasion." Amid a circle of puzzled expressions, Munchkin got on all fours then turned her butt around until I had a perfect view of her buns and pink slit. "Dear big brother, please kiss my ass!"

Her timing and delivery were perfect! We all burst out laughing. It was a full minute before the howling even began to subside. Lynn had tears streaming down her face. Beth, Jim, and I were gasping for breath.

When I was finally subdued enough to do it, I crawled forward towards Carly's luscious butt. Leaning in, I kissed one cheek, then the other, back and forth. I worked my way from the top of her cheeks downward. Under the heading of 'the devil made me do it,' (and Lord knows I wanted to), I pulled back a couple inches. Sticking my tongue all the way out, I flattened it. The other's could see what was coming, but not Carly. Diving in, I gave Carly's vaginal slit a big "slurp" the length of her gash.

Taken completely by surprise, Carly let out a shriek. More laughter ensued.

"I'd be ticked at you big brother, if it hadn't felt so damned good." a slightly shaken Carly demurred.

What she said was funny as hell, however, our group was getting incredibly turned on, so the laughter was short lived.

"Deal the cards. I want to see Beth's pussy." I said sincerely as I was becoming increasingly aroused.

Damn if Beth didn't escape again, but Lynn's 'win' and Carly's 'loss' promised to be an interesting alternative!

"Carly, you can say no if you'd prefer, and no one will tease you. Honest. I'd like you to kiss me the way your brother just kissed my sister. "Momentarily Carly froze, but finally stood facing Lynn. Slowly, sensuously, Lynn rose to her feet. Reaching out, they hugged.

It looked so sexy seeing their breasts meet, then bulge at the sides as the girls pressed together. We observers could see their mouths open; their faces gradually draw together.

When Lynn's tongue snaked into Carly's mouth, it began to swirl and probe. With their fronts pressed together as tightly as possible, the kiss continued. Five people were panting when the kiss finally ended a minute later.

Carly looked a bit wobbly to me when she finally sat down.

Lynn turned to her sister.

"Beth, stand up, take off your panties and show your pretty pussy to the boys." I have another game we can play, and I'm starting to think you'll never lose them at the rate we're going.

My favorite exhibitionist needed no further prompting; happily Beth stood. Turning so her pussy was square in my face, Beth eagerly lowered her panties until her exposed shaved slit was no more than three inches from my mouth.

"Too bad I don't get a wish Larry, or I'd have you kiss my ass EXACTLY the way you did for your sister."

"Oooooooohhh, damn!" I groaned. My dick was whipping around like a puppy's tail.

Suddenly, Beth spun, pushing her pussy close to Jim's face. "Did you want a good look little brother?" she asked coyly.

Jimmy groaned; his penis waved around like a 4th of July sparkler in a kid's hand. Certainly, I liked the view I now had of her bare behind. Yummmm! Eventually I thought to look towards Carly. Yep! Her eyes were drinking in Jim's proudly prancing penis.

Completely unaware that Lynn had left the circle, I at least noticed she was coming back from the Dining Room with a brown paper bag, plus a spiral notepad. Rejoining our circle, she furiously scribbled away in the note pad while the rest of us quenched our thirst. It seemed that by having so much wonderful bare flesh to ogle, no one got impatient while Lynn pretended to add to her list.

When the busy pencil at last stopped writing, Lynn had our undivided attention.

"All right gang...I'd hoped our little party might lead us to where we are, but if anyone feels they don't want to go any further, speak now or forever hold your own piece." A couple of nervous chuckles acknowledged Lynn's 'punny' remark, yet no one moved.

"Here I have a bag with 75 Bingo balls from the game closet. I have a numbered list of challenges; one list for the boys and one for the girls. We'll deal the cards same as before, but the low hand has to take a number, then complete their challenge. Anyone chickening out of a task will never be able to 'play cards' with the rest of us again. Some of the assignments are pretty 'advanced'. So, LAST chance to dress and leave." Lynn is so totally cool I thought to myself. Of us five, only Jimmy didn't know that Carly was staying for sure.

After an appropriate pause, Lynn handed the cards to Carly, saying, "Deal 'em former shy girl."

Flashing a big grin, Carly proceeded to shuffle and deal.

What Jimmy didn't know was the game was rigged. Lynn did have a notepad. The pad did list a lot of sexy ideas she'd come up with. However, Lynn and Beth figured Jim would be too busy lusting after Carly to notice that Lynn would be just telling people to do whatever she wanted them to. Since this entire "game" was her idea, she got to be the Puppet Master. For the rest of this scam, Lynn could instantly compel us to perform any erotic whim she had. We were about to become her personal, romantic robots.

As if sitting naked in a circle with my sister and all my childhood friends wasn't erotic enough, knowing we were all about to be Lynn's private players in her real-time fantasy had my pulse pounding like a kettledrum.

Lynn lost the first hand. "I drew I-23" she announced.

Following a show of consulting her notepad, "I have to play with the boy on my right for thirty seconds." Lynn flashed a lusty grin in my direction.

Inside, I was smiling big time. If I was her first victim, it was because she WANTED to get her hands on me.

[God I love this girl!] For sure brain, for absolutely sure.

Darting to Carly's face, my eyes tried to gauge her reaction as Lynn reached into my lap. Oh, God! Having Lynn's fingers grip my erection was so very welcome. My penis bounced each time she touched me. Seconds ticked by; her hand ran all around my equipment. She lifted my testicles, felt my sac, then ran her fingertips up and down my throbbing shaft.

"Time." called out Beth.

[Damn!] Yeah brain, got that right.

To my great relief, Carly appeared fascinated, but not jealous, just very interested. It seemed to me that she was feeling the same awe I'd felt that first time Beth and Jim had engaged in foreplay while I observed.

Jim was 'the loser' next. He drew G-56. "Play with the breasts of the girl on your right - 30 seconds." Lynn 'read' from her book. Like a drunken sailor, Jim beamed. Reaching for Munchkin's chest, he suddenly stopped.

"Are you OK with this?"

Taking Jim's suspended hand, Carly placed it onto her left breast. They both sighed. Jim fondled her sexy, fleshy cone. After a few solid caresses, his hand moved onto Carly's right teat. Poor guy was just getting a good fondle going when Beth called "Time."

Jim got in a few extra seconds before Beth pinched his butt for cheating. Carly truly did look a little shy at that point, her head was slightly lowered, her face was flushed, but she was still glancing often at Jim's erection. I felt flattered that she didn't completely ignore my boner, which was usually pointed straight at her.

As the next 'low' man "I-18" got me. "Play with the first two girls on your right at the same time - 45 seconds." 

I motioned for Carly to sit beside me. Smiling broadly, Munchkin sat close enough to assure me easy access to her puffy vulva. Happy as clam, I reached between both Beth's and Carly's legs at the same time. Keeping my fingers close together, I massaged their engorged lips with a gentle circular motion. Both girls were a tiny bit damp when I began; both were far moister when Lynn called time.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

When Lynn lost a hand, she declared the "B-2" she drew was "Stroke each boy for 30 seconds." She crawled like a cat across to Jim. Grabbing his cock, she pumped furiously until Beth sang out "Time."

Slinking over to me, Lynn raised her butt into the air; Carly must have had a face full of Lynn's pussy. Bending her face close to my groin before grabbing my shaft, Lynn rapidly pumped my erection. Immediately I felt my balls tighten. My shaft soon glistened from the seminal fluid Lynn had spread from tip to base.

"Time." Carly called.

Looking extremely pleased with herself and her results, Lynn sat back on my left where she'd been all evening.

A losing hand resulted in Carly drawing "N-34."

"French each boy while you play with his cock." Moving to Jimmy first, Carly rose on her knees then leaned forward, mouth opening, to kiss Jim. The way it was bouncing around, Munchkin had trouble capturing his erratic erection.

Seeing her hand pumping his shaft like a champ while her pink tongue darted into Jimmy's mouth, caused my cock to also do a bit of a 'Fox Trot.' My sister's butt looked so edible, uuuuumm; I could scarcely wait for my turn.

Now Carly was the one to cheat a bit when "Time" was called. Being patient wasn't easy, but I did my best.

At last Carly was walking on her knees towards me. Her bare breasts swayed so invitingly, I could've jumped on her then and there.

Damn but Carly was good, she hesitated repeatedly...as if it was the first time we'd done anything like this. Pulling out all the stops, my little sibling actress even asked, "Is this OK with you? Do you want to BIG brother?"

As soon as I smiled, her fingers curled around my grateful penis; her strokes and tongue had a nice rhythm. It was sheer joy; I wished we had an hour.

[You will, later.] Thanks for reminding me brain.

"Time...and then some." Beth softly advised us. We'd run over, the others got caught up in watching my sister and me making out for the first time. Breathing pretty deeply now, we settled back into our places.

Finally getting a low hand, Beth pulled "B-8," which Lynn appropriately enough decided to be "Suck each boy for 30 seconds."

"I better start with Jimmy. 'Sugar' there, still looks so turned on he might explode." Beth teased me with one of her best evil grins.

Munchkin's eyes bugged as she watched Beth slowly take her own brother's erection into her mouth, then suck him hard enough that her cheeks caved in.

After losing her cherry this morning, Munchkin and I had engaged in incest all day. However, seeing another girl suck her brother before her eyes was still pretty heady stuff for a less than worldly young Carly. Awestruck, she never took her eyes off Jimmy's wet penis, not even when Beth slid over to take me into her mouth.

When Jimmy drew the low hand next deal, he pulled "I-17" from the well-worn bag. Pretending to match 17 to a list item, Lynn declared, "I'm bending the rules a bit here. Instead of just Jimmy having to finger each girl for a minute, let's have both boys do it. Any objections?"

Considering I nearly had my finger into Lynn before she finished speaking, she was able to safely assume that I certainly didn't mind.

Jimmy had Beth get on all fours to finger her. For no particular reason, I had Lynn lay her back against my left side. She spread herself wide giving me easy access to her pussy, Munchkin had a perfect view of my middle finger working in and out of Lynn's slippery vagina while she awaited her turn. Guess Jim and I were both saving my sister for later.

Carly finally spoke up. "Time, I hate to interrupt, but if I don't, I won't get in on the action."

She drew some mild giggles, but we were all starting to get remarkably aroused.

When I moved from Lynn to Carly, Jim left Beth for Lynn. As I'd done with Lynn, I guided Carly into leaning back against my torso. Apparently eager for attention, her legs spread well ahead of my reaching for her. Munchkin's head lolled back, mouth open; my finger easily wormed into her tight pussy. I couldn't resist kissing her face or nipping around her mouth as I fingered her. Altered breathing patterns betrayed her rising excitement. 

Recalling how turned on I'd been when I'd first watched Lynn, Beth, and Jimmy engaging in sex play, my guess was that Carly probably needed to come soon. Carly's eyes were glassy by the 'time' we had to stop.

By the time Jimmy took over from me, Carly was as limp as a sack of potatoes. He laid her head in his lap. Turning her face, Carly discovered she had a very close up view of Jim's jutting erection. Pulling her legs open still wider, Jim slid a swirling finger into Carly. A serene smile made it plain to all that she was thrilled to feel our lifelong friend exploring her insides.

Wasting nary a moment, I began kissing Beth while sliding my finger in and out of her slippery pussy. Both girls made wet squishing sounds as our fingers probed them.

Suspecting Munchkin's critical condition, Lynn crawled over to whisper, "Don't stop until she comes. I'd say she really needs it." into Jim's ear. Jimmy nodded.

Crawling on until she reached Carly's left side, Lynn placed Jim's free left hand on Munchkin's right breast, encouraging him to fondle it. Carly moaned! Her hips were undulating; rising to meet Jim's hand. He slid a second finger into the sweet, juicy pussy he was stimulating.

Munchkin was already emitting a steady, low moan when Lynn leaned down far enough to avidly suck Carly's left teat. Running her hands all over Carly's body, Lynn did everything possible to push Carly over the edge.

"OOOOoooooohhhh, yyyeeessssssssss!" Carly's unblinking eyes stayed glued to Jim's erection, but her hips bucked wildly. Experiencing the climax her body had demanded, Munchkin had a glorious orgasm as two people made love to her body.

It took my sister a long time to rejoin our group. Meanwhile, from watching Carly get off, Beth was ready to pop. Slipping three fingers into Beth, I French kissed her the best I knew how. When Beth heard Munchkin come, she only lasted a few measly seconds longer. Rocking her hips against my hand, her tongue slid into my mouth. Damn; it felt incredible holding sexy Beth against my body as she came. Beyond a doubt I was going to need some serious relief soon myself.

Rejoining the living: Carly and Beth finally sat up and our circle reformed. It was plain to see the group was dying to know what came next.

~~~~~~~Visual Erotic Videos~~~~~~~~~~

Performed by Eimi Fukada

https://openload.co/f/iSJ7WlUMYu8
https://openload.co/f/40qeG48ima8
https://openload.co/f/gK2FhUhGj28
Old 05-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Chapter 51: Carly Loses Her Virginity, Again

Lynn smiled at all of us before saying, "I'd say two of us are feeling a lot better." Her remark drew laughter. "Unless anyone has a problem with this idea, I think we should quit the game for now. Instead, I suggest everyone gets a wish, whatever pops into our head happens...like 'magic.' To be fair, those of us that haven't just gotten their rocks off get to use their wish first...if they choose to. OK with everyone?" 4 heads nodded their agreement to Lynn's proposal.

Smiling, Lynn continued, "I'm ready for my wish. Carly, would you like to see your brother make love to me; see him come inside me?"

"Oh, yes! I'd like very much to see that!" Carly groaned, and it sounded very sincere to me.

Lynn moved beside me. She lay on her back so her pussy was pointed straight at Carly, guaranteeing my sister a great view of Lynn getting a good screwing. Reaching for a throw pillow, I placed it under Lynn's head.

Even as I lay down beside Lynn, we were both ready to explode. An intense make out session was our starting point; then we got serious. While I played with Lynn's breasts and butt, her hands roamed the same parts of my body, but soon we were both busy fondling our lover's genitals.

Lynn had rolled onto her side, then swung her left leg over my right one. In no time, Lynn was running my well-lubricated glans up and down her slit. My right hand returned to her butt, I pulled her towards me; she positioned my cock for penetration. The moment I felt myself an inch inside her, I rolled Lynn onto her back so I could mount her.

Slowly my penis sank into Lynn 'til my crown's little lips kissed her cervix. For the next minute, I held myself in that position while Lynn rotated her hips. Lord, how I enjoyed feeling my shaft twisting within her depths. Yet as wonderful as holding still felt, powerful instincts forced my body to begin thrusting in and out! I needed to come! Lynn needed to come! Our bodies were more than primed; we were completely ready for each other.

As if my hips were connected to an electric motor, they steadily rose and fell. Each piston-like stroke fully exposed my shaft to our audience, who then saw my penis push completely back into the puffy, pink, fleshy ring that Lynn's vaginal lips formed around me. They also saw our combined fluids pulled from her depths by my swollen flange.

My scrotum became a tight little sac beneath my cock as my semen was moved into position to fire into my lover's body. Her hips were rising forcefully up to meet my every stroke. Her vaginal grip on my shaft grew noticeably tighter. Lynn grabbed my head, our kissing continued deeply and passionately. By now I felt the tingling that both warned and promised that I'd soon be pumping sperm into my lovely Lynn.

Even as the sensations began to pile up like water behind a damn, I fought to hold it back. I held it. I resisted. I was teetering...right on the edge! I threw my head back, "Oh, Dear, God!" My rhythm changed to a pounding "bang, bang, bang" that matched my eruptions. Lynn climaxed the instant she felt the first hot stream of semen splash into her womb.

As hard as our groins pounded together, it's amazing that we both felt pleasure instead of pain. A thin milky white froth was soon leaking from her vagina for the others to see. Lynn hooked her feet behind me; she screwed her pussy around my shaft, affording us still greater pleasure.

Surely I must have run out of sperm, but it felt like I was still pumping semen into her body. Her vaginal contractions felt so perfect that my body was compelled to fully empty its load into her most welcoming receptacle.

When Lynn finally went limp, I remained hard enough, and aroused enough, to pump in and out of her for a minute longer. When I finally gave out, I lay peacefully atop Lynn. As we kissed, I heard my little Munchkin say a simple "Wow..."

Jimmy's voice was a little shaky, I suspected from lust induced arousal. "Carly, my wish is for you to sit on my lap. Would you like to?"

Silently Carly stood; her voice shook when she spoke. "Jimmy, do you understand what you're asking would be something... special?"

Showing an expression that was half lust and half longing, Jim replied. "I'd be so proud to be your...I think you're so beautiful, and I'll be 'gentle as a lamb.' I've had a crush on you for the longest time, Carly."

Clearly Jimmy had both surprised and touched my sister, judging by her expression. "Jim, I'd love to sit on your lap, just excuse me a minute, I'll be right back. I just need a quick sip of water."

Carly bolted for the kitchen. I heard the tap run for a few seconds, stop, then suddenly Munchkin was back with the group. 

Wiped or not, I rolled off of Lynn so we could both watch what was about to happen. Carly strode the few steps necessary to reach Jim, who'd leaned back against the sofa with his legs straight out in front of him. Stepping one of her feet over his legs, Munchkin's pussy was mere inches from Jimmy's face. Taking the hint, Jim dove into my sister's slit. Soon he was eating her with pure gusto. Carly's head lolled back; she wore a dreamy expression, indicating to me that Jim was hitting spots that were exceedingly pleasing for her.

Minutes later...with her pussy all bright, pink, and slippery, Carly proceeded to lower herself. Once on her knees, she offered her nipples for Jim to nurse on (which he did with obvious enthusiasm). As he suckled her, Carly wrapped her fingers around Jim's swollen, pulsating penis. Looking down, studying the warm pleasure-giving instrument within her grip, she pumped it several times, then spread his clear, slippery fluid until his erection was nicely oiled. By shifting her hips, Carly was able to swish his tip within her slit. She was so wet we could hear squishy sounds as she readied herself for penetration.

Jim spent a minute or two sucking on each breast, fondling whichever teat wasn't being nursed. His free hand had been running all over Carly's body, but now it was massaging the area around her clit.

"Kiss me." I heard Carly whisper. Jim released a swollen nipple, their lips met, nibbled, and kissed. Mouths opened, tongues began to fence.

"Glad you know how to be gentle with me." Carly cooed. What a terrific little actress! Using her big doe eyes on Jimmy, she looked as innocent as "Bambi." Carly settled ever so slowly onto Jim's penis. She worked her hips in small circles in addition to a slow up and down motion. Little by little Jim was disappearing into Carly.

The flexing and bobbing of Munchkin's ass seemed like the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Much to my great surprise, I was actually becoming steely hard again!

Knowing Beth would understand my renewed lust; I asked her if she'd like to sit on MY lap (particularly since she still hadn't felt a penis inside her yet this evening). Smiling like the cat that ate the canary, she positioned herself over my reawakened cock. I couldn't take my eyes off Carly's butt. Actually seeing a penis worming into my sister's body...seeing it between her "oh so sweet cheeks," caused lava-like heat to flow through my veins.

Any hooker would've been proud of the seductive sway Beth's hips exhibited as she approached me. Rubbing her pussy across my face on her way down, Beth sank all the way down onto my shaft. My deep sigh could probably have been heard a mile away.

When I overheard Carly say, "You can come inside me, I want to feel everything my first time." that evoked a huge moan from both Jim and me. Without warning her, I 'attacked' Beth's long nipples, dining on her pulchritude. I couldn't get enough of either teat into my mouth. My hands grabbed her butt; I savored the sensations I felt as her buttocks flexed while riding me.

Beth must have been intentionally squeezing my cock. Each time she landed, it felt like two hands grabbing a baseball bat. As always, she made me feel phenomenal.

I whispered in her ear, "Beth, Angel, I hope I'm making you feel as good as you're making me feel. You're an incredible lover."

"No one makes me come any better than you do, Sweetie!" she whispered back. Adding an angel soft kiss on my ear, Beth definitely gave my embedded penis a hug with her vagina to emphasize the point. Life was so, so good.

Unable to stop myself, I looked back at Carly, she was moving up and down on Jimmy very slowly. They both had their eyes closed, wearing dreamy expressions.

Beth spoke softly into my ear. "Looks like they're going to take their time. Since it's my wish, and I don't think you'll mind waving you're sexy balls in Lynn's face, I want you to do me doggy while I eat Lynn. This might last a while, so I don't want her left out."

My hugging Beth extra-tight let her know I agreed.

Beth wiggled a finger for Lynn to come over. Quietly she drawled, "Here's my wish; I want you to 69 with me while Larry does me like a dawggy."

The girls shared a French kiss that raised their pulse rate a few beats. Lynn then lay on her back, legs wide, knees up. As Beth got into position, she purred at me, "Now you can watch your baby sister ride Jimmy. You come any time you need to Sweetie. If your 'coming' doesn't get me off, Lynn will finish me! Right big sister?"

Lynn munched on Beth's clit in answer to her question. Beth groaned... but not for the last time that night. Lynn guided my penis into her mouth. Following a few mind-blowing slurps, she stuffed me into her sister's warm pussy. I set a nice steady in and out rhythm that I hoped I could maintain long enough to send Beth into orbit. It wouldn't be easy though. It was exciting as hell...feeling Lynn eat the pussy I was screwing.

Not enough to get a guy off? Then add in all this:
* The air was filled with wonderful, wet sounds of sex.
* The scent of aroused women filled my nostrils.
* Looking down I'd see my penis through the crack between Beth's firm cheeks as it thrust in and out of her amazing body.
* Looking up, I'd see Jim's shaft moving between Carly's "super-sexy" cheeks. 
...All in all, 'Totally mind blowing!!!'

Lynn would fondle my balls or my butt part of the time. More than once our fingers caressed as we both toyed with Beth's breasts. Thinking Beth would love it if I pulled out all the stops, I let a drop of spit fall onto her pink anus. I began running my fingertip around her tight rosebud. She seemed to purr, but it was hard to tell because her head was still buried in Lynn's muff. The very tight circling by my fingertip began to open her up just enough that I knew I could slip my finger into her. Very carefully, I wormed my fingertip into her cute little 'pucker.' After a minute, I was in her up to my first little knuckle.

Pulling out, I spit again. This time I wormed my finger into her anus up to my second knuckle. That got a definite moan from Beth. She felt warm and tight; I made small circles with my finger, which Beth seemed to enjoy. I could see her breathing change. Carly and Jim were seriously starting to writhe, Beth was moving like a cat in heat. Lynn's tongue licked my shaft occasionally as I pumped within Beth. 

Catching me off guard, Lynn suddenly exploded. Beth had apparently "tripped her trigger!" Lynn's bucking hips had Beth's head jumping like a flea on a red-hot griddle. My penis felt Beth was getting ready to come any time now.

Carly chose that moment to emit a long groan from deep in her gut. My eyes darted to her ass. She and Jim were coming beyond a doubt. Carly was flinging her butt every which way. Jim frantically stabbed himself into her tight pussy.

Beth came. She pushed her hips back at me. They fluttered under the triple treat she was getting from my penis, my finger, and Lynn's mouth on her clit. 

That did it for me! I felt my balls sending whatever they could into sweet, Beth's body. I don't know if even a drop actually came out of me, but it felt as if I'd pumped a 'pint' into her steamy depths. I was rewarded by spasm after spasm of pure joy as my organ fulfilled nature's grand design. My penis was inside a beautiful girl; it tried as hard as it could, for as long as it could, to pump sperm into her. Beth's soft interior stroked my tender shaft for every drop I could give, and I gave...oh so willingly! I slumped on my side, exhausted, but blissful.

Jim and Munchkin lay in a happy heap. Beth, Lynn, and I formed our own merry mound. All of us were wiped out. The girls made a sandwich around me that was as cozy as a mother's womb. We ended up doing some three-way kissing that was delightfully beyond expression.

Reaching between her legs with her left hand to remove Jim's fading erection, Carly secretly wiped the few drops of ketchup she'd palmed during her trip to the kitchen onto his shaft. As she did, Carly smiled to herself, thinking, "Hey, no reason sweet Jimmy can't feel a warm glow for the rest of his life remembering the night he...got my cherry!"
Old 05-11-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Chapter 52: Carly's Coming Out Party

Many minutes passed before anyone stirred. When finally we'd somewhat caught our breath, we cleaned up the little love puddles that'd been dribbled around the room.

Like lemmings, our small herd migrated to the full bath upstairs to freshen ourselves. Feeling clean again, we drifted back to the living room for more snacking. Once the empty bowls well outnumbered the nearly empty ones, our party moved into the kitchen searching for more food.

Finding a can of whipped cream, Beth turned all six breasts into "sundaes with a cherry on top" (several times), so everyone got a couple turns eating her special desserts. Talk about fun food.

We also ate some real food, a package of hot dogs and buns quickly disappeared down our gullets. Amazing how little time it takes five teens to empty a refrigerator and fill a kitchen with dirty dishes.

Still later, when the kitchen was cleaned up, Carly reminded our group that she and I still technically had our wishes left. She asked if the three Troutman's could still stay a little longer, or if they had to leave. Happily it was only 10 PM. According to Lynn, as long as they were home by 12 and got up for church (without complaining) everything would be fine.

As I recall, that was when Carly learned why we'd all been so good about going to church lately. Immediately, she was invited to join us any Sunday morning. Boy did her eyes light up. Carly strode over to me, then whispered what her wish was. Good sister that she was, Munchkin wanted to make sure her wish was OK with me. Oh, it was more than OK. Moreover, she helped me decide what my wish would be.

When the moment was right, I trotted out my wish. First I mentioned how much I enjoyed watching Beth and Lynn make love. If Carly was willing, and I knew she was, I wanted to see the 3 girls eat each other until they all came. My wish was met with smiles all around.

Beth whispered something into Carly's ear that made her grin like a Cheshire Cat. Beth ran upstairs while Carly whispered in Lynn's ear. Suddenly Lynn was showing all her pearly white teeth.

Lynn and Carly began to kiss and grope each other. Soon Carly was pushing her bush against Lynn's pussy; they ground their flat bellies together. Four hands each grabbed a handful of gluteus maximus and pulled, as if they could've somehow gotten any closer together.

Beth bounded back into the room with her hands full and a towel over one arm. Lynn spread the large, fluffy, blue towel on the floor, then motioned for Carly to sit in the middle of it.

Finally I could see what they were up to. Beth had a wash cloth, a cup of warm water, a can of shaving creme, scissors, and a razor. They were going so shave Munchkin's muff! Cool! Jim and I sat so we had ringside seats.

The scissors rapidly dispatched the longest fur. Then, wetting Carly's fur completely, Lynn lathered her bush. Beth gave Carly a kiss, telling her not to worry. She'd shaved Lynn without a nick. Carly had a light covering to begin with, but it was amazing to see bare skin appear wherever Beth guided the razor. I got totally turned on merely from watching as Carly was shaved.

Soon Munchkin looked a lot like the last time I'd seen her pussy before today, which was as a 'very' much younger girl. Beth was soon finished. With a final flourish, Lynn wiped away any small spots of soap.

"Stubble check!!" Beth cried out as she dove between Carly's legs. Carly squealed a moment, but was soon groaning as Beth's flatten tongue licked Carly's entire crotch. "Missed a bit!" Beth lightly ran the razor once over a tiny area. She then rechecked everywhere using her tongue again.

"I think that's pretty good." Beth grinned at last.

"I'll be the judge." Lynn giggled as she gave Carly another good tonguing over.

Lynn caught Carly by surprise as she suddenly bored into her slit, eating her in earnest. Slumping onto her side, Carly groaned very loudly. First Beth repositioned herself, then rearranged Carly. In no time, Carly was eating Beth, Beth was feasting on Lynn, and Lynn was still sucking Carly's slit as if her life depended upon it. Each girl had a free hand that was soon fondling the teats of the girl she was eating. All in all I found the sight incredibly exciting.

All three girls looked to me like they were getting mighty excited. Declaring a desire to taste her handy work, Beth asked that so they all do 180's. Moments later, Beth buried her tongue in my sister. In no time Lynn had sucked Beth's engorged clit into her mouth.

I couldn't see exactly what Carly was doing to Lynn, but Lynn hips were bucking against Carly's face. Over the next few minutes they all came. Judging from the moans and writhing, I'd have to guess they all had one or two very strong orgasms, especially Carly. They all looked pleased with themselves for sure.

The girls rearranged themselves, forming a 'Carly' sandwich; they kissed and hugged while they basked in their afterglow.

Following a short rest, Carly propped herself on an elbow before saying, "Time for my wish. I want you three to see me make love with my brother. I understand if you want to hang with this group, that 'sisters gotta share'. Well, before you have to leave, I want to share by having you get to see us do it. Larry said it's OK with him. C'mere with that nice penis of yours."

Leering, Carly crooked a finger in my direction.

Carly was on her back, legs up and parted by the time I reached her. "Let's 69 so your penis is nice and hard before you put it in my (grinning seductively) tight little pussy."

"Oh, God yes." I didn't have to be asked twice, I practically fell on top of my sister's body. My semi-erect cock hung, swinging, over her face. I stared at her bald pussy. She looked so sexy that I felt my penis firming up before her lips even slid up then around my tip. I dove into her bare beaver; Munchkin sucked me like a champ. I was so turned on from watching the girls eat each other, I didn't need very much of Carly's hot mouth or soft tongue to get my raging bull ready to rock and roll.

Likewise, I'd gone straight for Carly's clit. Munchkin had been soaked before I started. Now her opening was as wide as it could get on it's own; in addition, she was oozing clear fluid. My little kin had been munched on all she needed. My sexy sister was very ready to feel my penis slide into her body.

Slowly I withdrew from her mouth, moved around to her pussy, then helped her pull her legs back past her chest. Now her pussy was raised high, her lips were pulled apart, forming a mound for all to see. Hurriedly I aimed my swollen glans into the open cup leading into her vagina. Keeping enough downward pressure to prevent me from popping out, I carefully stretched out over Carly until I was suspended above her on my two stiffened arms.

I allowed the weight of my hips to begin my journey into Carly's depths. We were watching each other's face, eyes, and expressions as I slowly melded into her willing orifice. After sinking into her a couple inches, I was stopped by her tightness. Promptly I began a gentle jackhammer thrusting that slowly but surely saw me sink ever deeper into her desirable depths. As much as I wanted her, I was in no hurry. Drilling into her tightness felt much too wonderful to rush. Furthermore, I was doing my best to ensure Munchkin wasn't hurt by any of my movements.

Soon enough I was plunging into my sister as deeply as my erection could reach. Carly had given a long sigh followed by a drawn out moan as my glans began love-tapping her cervix. Our audience could see every detail of our union. My shaft shone from it's coating of our combined fluids. A loud smack, smack, smack filled the room as our flesh slapped together. The looks Carly gave me assured everyone she was feeling every bit as wonderful as I was. Damn but we made good lovers. I knew I had a lot to learn. I also knew learning was going to be more fun than I could imagine as long as these girls were my teachers.

Motion beside us finally broke through my reverie. Beth was lying on her back roughly beside Carly, but facing the opposite direction. Lynn was in a 69 with her sister. Jimmy was almost beside me, preparing to mount Lynn. I watched Lynn's breasts swaying for a moment before looking down at my penis as it parted Carly's wet vaginal lips. It was still totally amazing to realize that my penis was inside this girl that I had teased, tickled, tortured, and taunted over the years. We'd always played together, but this game was by far, the best.

As my eyes traveled upwards, they were drawn to Carly's waving teats. The ruddy, pudgy nubbins were mesmerizing; I had to suck on her nipples or scream. Telling Carly what I needed, I lay on my back close to Beth, then fondled Lynn's right breast as I waited for Munchkin to mount me. Carly soon impaled herself on my pulsing penis, then carefully leaned as far forward as possible. With a pillow under my head, it was then easy to nurse at either of her twin treats. Happily I sucked her areolas and nipples until her tips looked ready to burst.

Taking very short strokes, Carly sort of slid ahead then back more so than going up and down.

"I'm very close to a big one." Carly whispered with her eyes closed; she was struggling to breathe. "Are you close? I'd like us to come together if we could."

"I've been holding back. I'm going to play with your beautiful teats now. As soon as you ride up and down my penis a few times, I'll start to shoot inside you." I panted back to her.

Grabbing both, warm, spongy breasts so her nipples seemingly stared at me, I fervently fondled her amazingly soft flesh.
Carly switched to moving her hips in a circle, then to an up and down motion; each rise and fall became faster and harder than the one before, plus Munchkin was groaning ever louder as her intensity increased.

As her soft low moan became a long loud one, the pounding from her hips made it clear Carly was coming. My driving hips sped up to meet her downward thrusts. Although I tried to hold back to make the pleasure build, I was soon shooting my sperm into Carly's clutching grip. Oh Wow! Her pussy milked my penis so perfectly that I wanted to come inside her forever.

Falling flat against me, Carly wormed her tongue into my mouth. Holding her close to me, I rolled her onto her back so I could pound my penis into her for as long as my fading erection allowed. My sister's overly warm body continued to excite me.

The family threesome beside us were all coming one by one, their lusty, passionate cries served to inspire Carly and me to our limits. Even after my penis softened, I still rode Carly's sweet young body. She'd stopped contracting, so I was able to keep myself inside her deliciously warm depths as we engaged in lengthy post-coital kissing and caressing.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 14
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Chapter 53: Never Know Church & Homework Could Be Such Fun

It was time for the Fuckman crew to dress and go home. Without debate our group decided to plan on going to Church together the next day. Likewise, we readily agreed we'd like to go to the 'Drive In' next weekend. Unfortunately, no one's folks were going to be away that we knew of for a long time. Before Lynn got away, I made a date to see her Wednesday night when I'd go there to "help Jim with some homework."

After good night hugs, gropes, and kisses, Carly and I were alone. We checked every room we'd been in for anything that might attract unwanted questions from our folks. With that done, we headed upstairs. Since we'd be up long before our parents returned, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity to sleep together in Carly's bed.

Sharing a bathroom most of the time as we readied for bed was pretty cool. Carly did kick me out at the end, so I was already under the covers when she came to bed. We were both very tired and in need of sleep. Settling in, Carly snuggled spoon fashion in front of me.

Once in position, she wiggled her firm bubble butt against my genitals until I got somewhat aroused. Munchkin wanted me inside her, so she reached down, then guided me into her. I don't know what she did in the bathroom, but her pussy was slick as hell, allowing me easy entry. At that point she announced she was going to sleep. "You feel so nice inside me. You can come in me if you wish. I'd like you to, but I'm going to nod off any time now so it's up to you."

What I was feeling was far too exciting for me not to do something; thus my hips commenced a very slow thrusting. Reaching over her, I lovingly fondled her breasts. My thrusts were so gentle; it was nearly a vaginal massage. True to her word, Munchkin soon dozed off. A few minutes after she "Z'd out," I had a slow paced orgasm. Softly I'd bury my shaft in her pussy as each of my few spurts occurred. When I was done, I stayed inside Munchkin, falling into a euphoria-induced sleep almost as soon the final spasm sent a last warm wave of pleasure throughout my exhausted body.

Huh? It seemed like we'd just closed our eyes, but Carly's alarm made it clear we'd enjoyed a solid night's sleep. My penis was still inside my sister's toasty-warm body. Seems I had a 'piss hard on,' so my penis was nicely swollen, prompting Munchkin to reach down and play with my scrotum.

Internally, our lubricants had dried enough that I couldn't slide out of her easily. Though still drowsy, I fondled Carly everywhere I could reach while nibbling her left ear or kissing her neck. As I played with her chest, she worked on her clit. Within a few minutes she was wet enough to remove my erection without discomfort.

Ever the gentleman, I allowed Carly first crack at the john. Ever the brother, I stood beside her, trying to make her laugh while she peed. Following a quick freshen up regimen, we grabbed a fast juice then headed outside.

Finding the morning delightfully warm, we decided to play nudist commune again as we did our farm chores. As an incentive to hurry, we promised ourselves a hot shower and an extended love making session as soon as we finished outside.

I'd lost my erection in the bathroom when I was finally able to get my pee to flow, but as I followed Carly's gum chewing butt around, I was soon 'with horn' again. Several times when she bent over, I goosed Munchkin with my 'pussy prober;' her howls didn't do the cows any good, but I loved hearing her girlish squeals.

Our hot shower felt great, but the hotter sex afterwards felt far better. We were so ready for each other by the time we exited the shower that we almost didn't make it out of the stall. While she blow-dried her hair, I caressed her body from head to hip.

Feeling fresh and frisky, I carried Carly into our folk's bedroom, we made very passionate love on the side where Mom usually slept. It felt especially wicked screwing into Carly in the very place that our mother probably got it from our Dad.

Having gotten a good nights sleep, I had loads of energy. We changed positions a few times during our session; I started on top of her, then Carly rode me for a quarter hour. We finished with Carly lying on her tummy and her legs hanging off the bed while I stood on the floor behind her. Damn! What a great tush! Having my feet on the floor and my hands on her hips, I was able to forcefully drive into my svelte sister.

Having fully recharged overnight, when we came, I had a full load of sperm to shoot into her warm, gripping vagina. What a great way to start the day!

Even after our protracted lovemaking, we still had plenty of time for breakfast before we had to dress for church. Toast was my assignment; Munchkin cooked us home fries, ham, and eggs.

Once morning dishes were dispatched, we got dressed. Wow! Carly looked wonderful in her Sunday frock. All spiffed up, I guessed we still had 15 minutes plus before we'd be picked up. Already I was feeling pretty horny from thinking about getting into Lynn after church.

Grabbing an old towel from the hamper, I spread it on the entry way bench. Grinning at Munchkin, I slid her panties down, seated her on the towel, then avidly ate her shaved pussy. My sister roundly got off just as Lynn pulled into our yard.

Carly sat pressed against me throughout the church service. It was so cool to be sitting with three pretty girls, all in pretty Sunday dresses, and know how beautiful they looked under those dresses. Thinking about anything besides sex was tough that morning; it required a major effort on my part. Yet unless I forced myself to listen closely to the sermon, I risked walking out of church having to hide an erection.

We split for Bennett's pond as fast as we could gracefully get away, it was highly unlikely anyone else would be there until after lunch on a Sunday

The motor was barely off before I had my pants at my ankles and Lynn impaled on my penis. Neither of us needed any more foreplay; I'd had my hand under her skirt the moment we'd gotten away from other people. Taking my time undoing her buttons and bra while she rode me, I devoured her luscious breasts until her nipples were swollen and sensitive. Then I fondled her all the while we French kissed. Lynn was such a good kisser, yummm!! 

I would've liked it to last longer, but Lynn and I were becoming rather adept at exciting each other. She began squeezing me with her vagina in a special way which just plain feels so good when she does it that I come for her. Lynn loves feeling my hot sperm coat her womb. She told me that feeling me shooting inside her usually triggers a good orgasm for her. Soon, we came together. My lap was soon soaked with our combined fluids.

For several minutes longer we kissed and cuddled. During that time, I heard sounds from Munchkin that made me suspect she'd just gotten the contents of Jimmy's nuts, but I was too busy nursing on Lynn to look. Lynn soon got off of my lap to clean me. Her mouth did a thorough job on my penis; she used a couple of tissues to clean us up elsewhere.

Following a great kiss, Lynn hurriedly sent me back to "give Beth a good thumping," as we didn't have much time to spare. Getting out of the car, I passed Jimmy. The shit-eating grin on his face spoke volumes. With us both screwing the same girls; there was a lot that didn't have to be explained. As Jim climbed into the front seat, I had Beth lay on her back on the rear seat.

Kneeling on the floor, Carly ate her while I had Beth suck my penis back to life. Being able to watch everything as Carly ate Beth's pussy certainly helped me recover from my great orgasm with Lynn. Before I knew it, a nice erection moved in and out of Beth's mouth. Someone had removed Beth's clothing while I'd been occupied with Lynn up front. Since Beth was already naked, I could freely fondle her teats and play with her long nipples while she sucked me. Just as I was wondering what to do next, Beth climaxed. Quickly I shifted my position so I could easily suck on Beth's nipples while Carly kept eating her out.

Beth had at least one, though I suspected two, powerful orgasms. Carly never ceased eating her for a moment. When Beth showed signs of easing into her next orgasm, I urged that Beth and Carly get into a 69 with Beth on top and her butt facing me. Completely ready to enjoy some great sex, I screwed Beth like a horny dog while Carly sucked on her clit. Due to the low roof, I had to practically lay on Beth's back anyway, so I made sure to milk both her teats while I pumped in and out of her hot, soaked pussy. Between Munchkin and I, Beth was able to come several times before she and I came virtually together.

Like good sisters, Lynn and Beth climaxed within a minute of each other. Sounding no worse for the wear, Lynn reminded us to dress as fast as we could because we'd pressed the time limits to the extreme.

After we got home, I asked Carly if she'd been able to climax. Seems she came when Beth and I did, so I suspect we'd all triggered each other. My coming between Beth's buns was a heavenly orgasm at any rate. I'd remained in the back seat for the drive home; Lynn and Jim had finished just ahead of Beth and me. They'd already put themselves back together just as we were getting off in the back. While Lynn drove, we three 'buttoned' and 'zipped' up.

Once we were carefully dressed, I nonetheless fingered Beth and Carly under their skirts until we pulled into our driveway. Lynn stopped the car on the far side of the small building where cold well water was once used to keep the old-fashioned milk cans chilled. Saying goodbye, I got a few nice thank you kisses from smiling girls.

Last thing before exiting her car, I leaned forward to whisper into Lynn's ear. "I love you, I'll see you Tuesday about 8." In the rearview mirror I saw a big smile as Carly and I got out.

Our parents were back; we could smell dinner in the oven as we strode into the entryway. Over dinner we heard far more about their trip than any living soul could possibly want to. Yes, it was nice they were home, but I kept glancing at Munchkin, wondering when I could get her alone again. After I'd managed to get myself rather horny thinking about Carly's body, I even started to notice my parents. My dad was 37, about 5'10", OK looks. He gave the impression that he was even better looking because he was strong, displaying well-defined muscles.

My mother was 36. She had black hair, green eyes, was barely 5' 7", and maintained a terrific figure as far back as I could recall. She didn't dress up much. Mom had an Ivory Soap kind of fresh complexion; she looked attractive even without make up. Her lips were of a medium thickness, her eyebrows were dark and full, they hinted at her European ancestry.

I hadn't paid much attention to her breasts before, but now I was horny. Unconsciously my body recalled that I'd made love to Carly that morning right where Mom slept. Looking with a critical eye, I judged her to be maybe Lynn's size or more. She looked like she'd be an extraordinarily nice handful, maybe with a bit to spare.

As I began to wonder what her nipples looked like, it seemed so ironic that I'd probably sucked on her breasts numerous times, yet I had little idea what she looked like. Mom was 17 or so when she got hitched to Dad. Every kid likes to think they invented sex, but I was at least bright enough to know how I'd come into the world.

My brain was suddenly awash with erotic questions. How old was she when she lost her cherry? Was Dad the first? Did she like sex? How often did they do it? Did she suck my Dad? Did she just lay there and let him do it? Did she love it, maybe have favorite positions? Did my Mom ever initiate...things? How often did they fool around? Why hadn't I heard them doing it? Did she play with herself when she was young? How much did she enjoy sex? Lord knows the only times either of our parents said anything about sex was when they were saying not to "do it" until you're married.

Pondering what it would feel like to slide my penis inside a grown woman only served to arouse my sleeping friend. Would it feel any different than sex with the girls? Finally I had to excuse myself. Ducking into the bathroom, I poured cold water over my erection until I calmed down. I genuinely prayed that Carly would be willing to let me screw her soon; I was so ready to rock.

Returning to the kitchen, I helped clean up after the meal. Once, I was able to position myself so Mom rubbed her left breast against my arm. Damn... it felt incredible; I don't think she was wearing a bra. The baggy shirt she wore hid most details from my eyes, but my arm knew there was a firm, full breast in there for sure.

With the dishes put away I announced I was going upstairs to do homework. I was soooo happy when Carly showed up. The folks were downstairs. I asked if she felt like making love.

Feeling horny herself, Carly and I discussed how we could fool around without getting caught. I made a mental note to get a can of oil to insure our bedroom door hinges didn't squeak.

We came up with a few ideas. For example, if we wanted to fool around during the day, like now, Carly could wear a skirt, but no panties, plus a pull over top with no bra. For my part, I could put on sweat pants or shorts with an elastic waistband. Practically anything I could pull up and redo quickly if we heard someone head upstairs would work for us. If we were in Carly's room, and properly ready, we figured we should be able to put ourselves together fast enough to look like everything was normal.

As we plotted, I got oak tree hard, I know Carly got turned on as well. To egg me on, she let me watch as she changed into "screwing clothes." The little mink made sure I got plenty of good looks as she stripped then dressed. Munchkin tossed a couple pillows on the floor, along with some schoolbooks.

Heading into my room, I handed her one of my books to hold. When I traded my jeans for a pair of sweat pants, I made sure Munchkin got a good look at my 'stiffy.' Holding my pants just below my sac, I walked over so she could suck me. Taking me far into her mouth, Carly sucked me better than I could've ever hoped. Lovingly, I played with her teats through her top while she tenderly nursed on my erection. All too soon I had to have her stop; I wanted to screw her sweet pussy, not come in her mouth.

Arriving back in Carly's room, we opened our books to make sure everything looked as if we were studying before she lay on her back, smiling up at me from her pillow. Laying on my side on my pillow, I kissed little Munchkin until I'd lost track of time, our free hands busied themselves inside each other's clothing. Rummaging around under her top, she felt warmer and softer than ever because of the trapped heat.

My sibling stopped kissing me just long enough to lower my pants below my butt. Lingering for a minute, she spread my oozing seminal fluid around, all the while staring at my cock. Pleased with her handy work, she lay back on her pillow.

As she pulled her skirt above her waist, I pushed her top up far enough so I could see her excited nipples. (Almost ready to mount her...) I slid my shirt up so I'd feel her bare teats against my chest. As soon as I lay down beside her, she guided my glans to her slit. Munchkin rubbed my tip over every fun place she could reach between her legs; my free hand got busy feeling up her butt. Kneading her cheeks, I pulled her hips towards me.

More from excitement than exertion, Carly and I were breathing very heavily. She suddenly rolled onto her back with me sinking my throbbing shaft into her tight pussy. Our mouths were sealed together, our tongues lashed at each other. Quietly we groaned into our partner's mouth as our bodies fully joined.

The next 20 minutes were spent giving Carly a slow, deliberate screwing. For the entire time our passion levels were very high. It was erotic beyond belief to be making incestuous love with our parents in the house. If I hadn't come inside each of the three girls once today already, I'd never have lasted as long as I did. Perhaps having to keep a sharp ear out for footsteps on the stairway also helped me postpone my orgasm. About every 5 minutes, Munchkin reached a respectable climax. Her hips would rise off the floor and grind a certain way against my pelvis. Then she'd grab my butt and pull me into her groin insistently until her orgasm subsided.

The final time she got off made every cell in my penis tingle; my entire groin was flooded with warmth. I wanted to slam into her raised pussy, but to avoid a loud slapping noise, I contented my self with a short, but deep "plunge and hold" as each spurt of sperm left my body for Carly's. It's amazing we didn't bruise ourselves as forcefully as we pushed against each other.

With our contractions finally finished, I lay atop Munchkin's deliciously warm body. We kissed for several more minutes, all the while I continued humping her every eight or ten seconds until I was finally too flaccid to continue.

At last we stopped. Carly had stashed a tissue box where she could reach it. When Munchkin had cleaned us off, she slid my pants up. We lay enjoying our post-coital glow, softly whispering ideas for doing sexy things together around the farm and house without raising suspicion. We were like two kids that had discovered Christmas could happen every day.

That we could be so open about sex and ourselves was amazing. Over the next hour I learned about her cycles. We spoke frankly about our past masturbation practices. That led us into discussing our fantasies and what turned us on. The conversation was fantastic. Now we could learn how to better excite our partner and dream up things we could do that we'd both get a charge out of. Immediately we agreed we'd have to be careful about birth control, that was a biggy. Carly wanted to be able to get on the pill, but we had no idea how to pull that off. We decided to talk to Lynn about at least driving somewhere so Jim and I could get condoms soon.

We actually did finish our homework together. Munchkin made it a little more difficult for me to concentrate. She quite intentionally positioned herself at just the correct angle so her loose fitting top hung down affording a swell view of her left breast anytime I wanted to look down her top.

At the time Carly finished her work, I had less than ten pages of reading to go. Expressing an earnest interest she asked, "May a look at you? I'd really like to just study your body for a while. You could look at me if you want."

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-11-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Sounded like fun to me! Carly stayed where she was, but rolled onto her side. I spun around. Once we were in a 69 position, Carly lowered my pants to my ankles. Laying her head on my inner thigh so she had a very close up view of my genitals, she bent her right leg up so I could use her left thigh for a pillow, her skirt automatically fell forward as she did.

For maybe 10 minutes we casually gazed at each other's normally 'secret' parts. Couldn't speak for my sister, but I know I observed details I'd always been too busy to notice before. We'd touch our partner to open or move their sexual organs a bit to enhance our view. We took the time to use our fingertips to study the texture of this particular spot or that. Certainly, I'd started out flaccid, but as our examinations continued, my penis swelled into a serious erection. Likewise Carly was now showing signs of advanced arousal.

Opening her vagina, I peered into her bright pink depths. Her pussy was utterly fascinating. Again, I probed selected spots so I could get a sense of her textures here and there. Apparently Munchkin had seen enough! Deciding it was 'tasting time,' her mouth abruptly slid onto my penis. Her tight lips and tongue made me feel like I'd just slid into her pussy.

A loud "ssssssssss" sounded as my lungs sharply inhaled in reaction to the most welcome, but unexpected, thrill her mouth sent through me. Finding it a bit difficult to keep my eyes open, I nonetheless continued to stare inside her as I observed her physiological reactions to sucking my excited cock. It was so stimulating to see her become slick; to see her muscles ripple as they anticipated having a penis to envelop.

Thanks to the bravura performance by my sister on the prickolo, I'd reached a point where the pleasure I was getting forced me past being an observer. My lips and tongue attacked her glistening flesh. After licking up and down her slit a few times, I then concentrated on sucking her clit or whipping it with my tongue. My nostrils filled with her scent; I needed to insert my penis into the opening I knew was eager to receive it. Signaling Carly to release me, she reluctantly did; I asked her to lie on her tummy as I spun around again. Spreading her legs, I lifted her skirt so I saw her perfectly divine buns.

Aiming my glans at about the right spot, I probed ahead. Being so hard, and with Carly so aroused, we merged effortlessly; I slid straight into her until her rounded rump stopped me. My hands slid under her top as I lay down on her back. Carly lifted until I could cup a teat in each hand.

Finally I was in position for a rear penetration. The steady piston action we both were so eager to feel commenced. My penis slid in and out of her extra tight channel, my weight pressing her against the floor had made her passage offer a delicious resistance. From a hundred places, my body detected exceptional stimulation; I wasn't going to last very long. As if her tightness wasn't enough, feeling hers buns stop each downward thrust was sending me straight into orbit.

As my lungs demanded more air than I could manage I gasped, "You feel so wonderful Munchkin I can't wait. I need to come."

"I'm ready. Come inside me; I want to feel your hot stuff inside me." Carly stuttered in reply.

Certainly I didn't need a second invitation. Lifting my weight off her, I lowered my hips a bit farther behind her. Instinctively, Carly raised her butt a little higher enabling me to jackhammer my erupting erection into her grasping pussy. Spurts of thick sperm flew as I released high, low, and in between within her; my hips wouldn't stop their rapid thrusting. I pounded into Carly like a machine until I collapsed from exhaustion. When at last I stopped, Carly rolled her buns into my crotch for several minutes. For sure I was in post-coital heaven.

Half asleep, the sound of footsteps on the stairs shocked us into action. Popping out of Carly, I pulled up my pants, then lay down where my book was. In a flash Carly smoothed her skirt down. We actually had nearly 10 seconds to spare before Mom appeared in the doorway with two bottles of Hires root beer.

Although Mom smiled as she gave us our refreshments, I swore a funny look crossed her face. Yet all she said was, "Homework coming along OK?"

I replied, "Fine, we're nearly done. Thanks for the drinks, I was getting thirsty."

"Yeah, I'm parched. Thanks Mom." Carly added somewhat convincingly.

"You're welcome." was Mom's only reply. Yet her gaze held my eyes for a spell. She still smiled, but it seemed like there was something she wanted to say. Her expression was very soft, very loving, but somehow unhappy. Suddenly she turned, was out the door, and headed downstairs.

"Guess our planning paid off." Carly grinned.

"Yep, but I'm still glad she didn't show up when I was about to come in you. I don't want to find out if I'd have been able to stop." I said rolling my eyes while whispering my reply.

I needed a nap before chores. Standing, I extended a hand, then helped Munchkin to her feet. Pulling her close, I slipped my hands onto her bare buns. Fondling her sweet cheeks thoroughly, we exchanged a drawn out "until later" French kiss before I headed to my room.

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-11-2019 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Chapter 54: Wayne Gets an Eyeful

Acting like newlyweds, Carly and I couldn't keep our hands out of each other's pants. We practiced being careful about not attracting our parent's attention. Any effort was worth it; we'd found something too good to give up. Happily, we found we could usually get in a quickie during chores. It might be a different story come colder weather, but for now it was a high point of every day to go outside together each day.

Careful clothing selections allowed us to do a lot during 'homework' time. If we wanted to get together at night, but couldn't explain being in each other's room, we'd sneak downstairs after our folks had gone to bed. Being sure to each have a glass of something just in case, we'd then head to the sofa. By wearing nothing under our bathrobes, we could get naked or covered in a second flat, making it easy to screw like rabbits.

Usually I'd get over to see Lynn and Beth a couple times between each Monday through Thursday. During the week I'd make love to Lynn a little more than with Beth, but I certainly didn't ignore her either. One of the most incredible weekends I ever had was when the Troutman's took Jim two states away because he won a regional 4H award. While I couldn't sleep over, most of the weekend was spent having sex with all three girls at once. It was just as well that I slept at home; I needed the rest. With Beth, Lynn, and Carly working on me, my penis was in a hand, mouth, or pussy almost constantly.

About 3 weeks after our first group party, we took a day trip as a group to Chicago to hit the incredible Museum of Science and Industry. On the way there and back we stopped at a number of Pharmacies to stock up on condoms.

Our gang of 5 went everywhere together. Jim and I were young and virile enough that any girl who wanted it never went home without having had intercourse. With three "sisters," any girl that wanted to feel a girl's tongue on her clit was never disappointed.

Just as I would visit Lynn and/or Beth. Jim would come over to my house sometimes. He, Munchkin, and I started taking after dinner 'walks'. We'd stroll casually until we were out of sight from the house, then head for the hayloft. Several unused horse blankets were now stored in a hidden pocket between hay bales. After quickly fashioning a "bed," Jim and I would take turns making love to Munchkin, or share her.

Often Munchkin enjoyed having a boy at each end. She'd suck on Jim while I screwed her; then we'd switch. Sometimes Carly liked to be on her hands and knees, sometimes on her back or side. Having Carly suck me from underneath as I knelt over her face was a particular favorite of mine; it excited me greatly to see her do that with Jim as well.

Roughly 2 months after our group formed, a new wrinkle was introduced into our sex lives. On a particular Wednesday night I'd gone over to see Lynn. One thing hadn't changed, I still had a special attraction for Lynn, and I wanted to make love to her very much that night. As usual, we'd slipped out of the house to go for a 'walk', doubling back to the Fuckman's tiny guesthouse. Once inside we were all over each other.

Anytime we'd been apart for a day or two, we'd start by making out as if we hadn't seen each other for a month. We French kissed like mad; my hands worked frantically until they held her magical bared breasts.

Lynn liked to rub my chest and nipples first, then loosen my pants so she could grab my buns. It was normally 5, often 10 minutes, before we'd begin to grope between our lover's legs. Sometimes we'd 69 until we both came at least once, then we'd continue eating each other until I was ready to mount her.

Some nights we were both so turned on we'd just fight to bare our genitals and skip the foreplay. Afterwards, we'd make out or 69 while taking in all the sights until we were ready for a second serious screwing.

On that particular Wednesday evening Lynn and I were very happily feeling each other up. Our lips were locked, our tongues were playing nicely together, and our fingers were busy removing our partner's clothing. We'd been engaged in foreplay for 15 minutes, the time for penetration was nigh. What we didn't know was someone else was also looking forward to me mounting Lynn.

Warm and cloudless, it was a moonlit night. If you stood behind the guesthouse, the moonlight pouring in the front windows made it easy to see almost everything we did on the small bed we used. The bushes and canopy of trees behind the house kept it dark there on even the brightest night. The glare on a rear window from any light in the room, plus the screen beyond it, turned the window over the tiny 'kitchen' sink into a virtual one way mirror.

The man masturbating as he watched teenagers preparing to have intercourse knew he wouldn't be seen. He knew it because it was his house, he'd checked. He also knew because he'd watched them before.

Wayne Fuckman had quite by chance seen his daughter and me head into the guesthouse one night. Once a lonely farm boy himself, his instincts instantly told him what was likely happening inside his guesthouse. The first time he'd spotted us, he told himself he was just going to "see how far those two kids are going."

His wife was a fanatical Baptist. Wayne loved God and hoped God loved him, as most farmers do. Unlike his wife, and a lot of the hypocrites at his church, Wayne felt sex was a wonderful, natural part of life. He'd long been sick of sex being decried as evil by people who'd cheerfully fuck over their neighbors to make $5 off them. He knew how hard it was to find a little happiness in this neck of the woods, so Wayne was reluctant to run in shouting before he knew what they were up to.

At first, watching the two kids making out was nostalgic, and it wasn't like they were babies any longer. It reminded him of how he felt at that age when he'd discovered girls for himself. His parents had both been Bible-thumpers who felt the answer to everything was in the Bible, even if it was written by people who thought the world was flat and every disease was caused by an angry God, not a germ. 

Wayne enjoyed reading scripture, but as far as girls, sex, and birth control, it didn't help at all. In fact some parts of the Good Book were pretty racy, it only made him want to fool around even more. He'd come to believe their "good people wait until their married" line was mostly a big load of bull dung they used to avoid having to explain anything tricky to their 3 kids. Hey, like what was going to happen then? Would someone slip them a copy of the "Really Good Fucking" manual 5 minutes after their wedding vows?

Wayne and his wife were both virgins when they'd first made love. He'd impregnated her the third time they'd had sex. She'd been almost as ignorant about her own body as he was. Marge had enjoyed sex at first, but once she'd gotten pregnant she nearly dried up. Marge liked having babies to mother, so she'd put up with sex from time to time, but only so she could have her family. In fact, for years now, Marge was actually embarrassed by sex, having grown up brainwashed that God only wanted people to have sex when they tried to make a baby. In addition, she had a stupid notion that people should pretty much limit themselves to the "missionary position." This had made sex with Marge damned near like work. Like God really cares who's on top when a baby gets made, geeezzz!

As Wayne watched his daughter in action, he soon realized she was the kind of lover he'd always wanted. Wayne hadn't been laid in a month of Sundays, so he became exceptionally aroused watching. He hadn't intended to be a voyeur, but even as he thought about barging in, the realization that he might get to see his beautiful daughter naked froze him into inaction.

As her clothes came off, and his fantasies were at last fulfilled, he soon needed relief. Never in his life had he seen anything as exciting as when Larry's hard penis began pumping between Lynn's legs. His erection had grown to its fullest dimensions all on it's own; his penis was deviling him for release. 

The protective Father SHOULD have run in to "save" his daughter. However, the terminally frustrated man unzipped his pants, freed his aching erection, then masturbated. He came within a minute. An exceptional amount of semen shot against the side of the house long before the lovers inside reached their climax. At least it looked like an exceptional amount to Beth who'd followed her father from the house.

Beth had set out to warn her sister that their Dad was on the prowl, or maybe distract him if he got close, but she never got the chance. When she'd seen him start watching, she froze, not knowing what to do. When he'd taken out his penis, then began to stroke himself furiously, she instantly knew what to do. Keeping out of sight, Beth lowered her panties and strummed like hell until she came with an earth-moving orgasm.

Seeing her father's erection weeks ago in the barn, stilled haunted her fantasy life. He had a magnificent cock, and Beth loved looking at it. Certainly she'd seen that breath-taking erection in more than one dream. Moments after Wayne had come, his youngest daughter came as well. The coupling couple in the guesthouse had no idea how many people were deriving pleasure from their love making.

Once Wayne knew that Lynn and Larry were an item, he watched like a hawk, waiting for them to "sneak out" so he could observe them having sex. Following years of frustration, he was enjoying the best orgasms he'd had since his sexually barren marriage began.

Damned if the kids weren't teaching him things about having sex he'd never dreamed of. The first time he'd seen them 69, he came so hard his knees buckled. Wayne always had an excuse ready if his wife asked where he was going. "Hurmffpp, well the calf had a fever this morning, just going to check on her. Maybe give her a bottle." 

Beth always knew when Lynn was planning to go out. She'd usually leave first, so she'd be hiding out of sight in the old outhouse, just waiting with her panties off to see her father stroke his lovely penis until it spit. She always had spine-melting orgasms, yet there was something more she wanted. 
Old 06-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Chapter 55: Who Watches the Watcher? Wayne Is Caught With His Pants Down

Beth had given this moment considerable thought. From her hiding place, she'd watched this scene repeat itself enough nights that she now had a good idea where her Father was in his routine. He'd sneak out of the house, peek through the rear guesthouse window, get very aroused, then masturbate frantically while watching Larry and Lynn make love.

After removing her top, her jeans, then her underwear, Beth slipped her shoes back on in case the grass was wet. The naked teen closely viewed Wayne stroking his shaft while she played with her pussy so she'd stay wet and aroused.

Judging by his speed, her Father was very excited by now, but he'd still be a couple minutes from ejaculating. The time was right. The antique outhouse was in a clear area under 20' away from the long-neglected, horny farmer. Quietly opening the door, Beth stepped out, closing it behind her.

"Daddy." Beth spoke softly. Hearing a most unexpected voice in the night, Wayne spun toward it instinctively. He froze! His tingling erection was pointed straight at his youngest daughter. His mind felt as paralyzed as his body. Speechless, Wayne stared at Beth; she was naked, and unspeakably beautiful. All he could do was stand there, mute, holding his throbbing penis in her direction while his mind reeled.

The total confusion her Father must be feeling, Beth could only imagine. Yes, she'd 'caught him' but the excited man was confronted, not with an angry accuser, but rather an enchantress; a moonlit, naked, svelte young woman. 

Beth only gave him 2 seconds to absorb the sight of her bare swaying breasts and shaved pussy. Not saying a word, she smiled at him, then turned around. Leaning forward, Beth placed both palms against the small structure, presenting her naked backside for his viewing pleasure. Solidly making the point, hitting him squarely in his instincts, Beth moved her feet farther apart, issuing an unmistakable universal invitation.

The moonlit body before Wayne was the answer to many prayers. A million thoughts tried to force themselves into his overwhelmed brain, but his long neglected body conspired with his primal brain centers to crowd every one of them out.

Lovely, beautiful, sexy Beth was naked, bent over, legs spread, inviting him to mount her like a mare. The long ignored stallion pulled his pants up far enough to quickly walk the short distance required to reach the desirable woman he knew he was about to penetrate.

Wayne had mentally undressed both his daughters many times over the years. The longer his needs had been ignored by his wife, the more he hadn't been able to resist thinking about what it might be like to take either of his wonderful girls to bed. Not at all an evil man, Marge, Beth, and Lynn were the only women he ever saw 98% of the time. If sex with your own wife seems a near impossibility, what man's fantasies wouldn't at least ponder the nubile teens so close at hand.

Wayne grabbed his shaft; he ran the swollen glans from the top of her butt down through her wet slit then up again. Worming his tip back into her slit so he could rub it all around that slick, humid area, they both groaned aloud as their reproductive organs became acquainted.

Just when Wayne couldn't wait a second longer, Beth's hand reached between her legs. Warm, delicate fingers wrapped around him, immediately guiding his glans into her eager vagina. Beth pushed back slightly causing him to sink an inch into her body. Grabbing her hips, Wayne pushed steadily ahead until his balls slapped ahead against Beth's clit.

"Oh God, little girl. You feel better than anything I've ever felt my whole life. Lord, it's been sooo long." he said, his voice and body both shuddering.

Beth couldn't wait either. Raising, then lowering her hips, she rotated them. Beth pushed, pulled...anything to keep the penis she'd dreamed of so many times, moving within her.

Wayne soon overcame the blissful shock of penetrating his daughter's tight, warm pussy. His hips began to move; soon he was pumping her for all he was worth. By that point he was far too surprised and excited to think much about anything except how incredible screwing Beth felt. Knowing he was going to come inside her this night, nothing less than a bullet in the brain could stop him now, he was far too excited.

Beth felt the embedded penis swelling within her, moment by moment it seemed longer, thicker, hotter. Clamping her vaginal muscles as tightly possible, she kept trying to feel his shape. Her body was keyed into her many fantasies about this long anticipated moment. She wanted to come, but her mind was focused on feeling the same hot sperm that created her flood into her depths. Her climax was primed, much like a rodeo bull in a chute, eager to burst forth when the gate was finally opened.

Wayne was more than ready. It was only the shock of being so unexpectedly inside Beth that had kept him from releasing already. As the reality of what he was doing, and whom he was doing it with hit him, he remembered how badly he'd always wanted to fondle Beth's breasts. Leaning forward, he cupped a teat from underneath in each hand. The moment he felt her nipples pushing into his palms, he began to ejaculate. Far exceeding his wildest fantasy, her breasts were just too wonderful; feeling her teats triggered his climax. He held onto each teat like a handle as his hips drove hard and fast into her soft, pliant buns.

Piak, Piak, Piak, Piak...spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt... Her mind had played this scene so many times; Beth came as soon as the first gush warmed her insides. Her powerful climax was a practiced response to feeling a lover's ejaculate flood into her womb, and flood her as Wayne did.

The sex-starved man's body knew its penis was inside a real live dream girl, not his hand. His testicles were smart enough to know not to waste this opportunity. Every drop of sperm available was secreted into the highly desirable female his penis had managed to enter.

Euphoria flooded the mature male and youthful female as their long hidden dreams came true. Wayne slowed, but just couldn't stop pushing his tingling penis into Beth's gripping sheath. Heaven couldn't feel any better than her body did. To Beth, the thick male organ that continued to vibrate her sensitive clitoris was a gift from on high. Every time she felt the thick knob widen her passage, as it pushed in or pulled out, it made her feel as if she was born for this moment, that somehow life had just achieved perfection. The warm glow where her father's sperm coated her inner walls seemed to radiate outward until her entire body felt warm and alive.

Wayne hadn't been laid in a long, long time. His penis softened, but never went flaccid. He was still erect, fairly firm, and able to continue a steady stroking in and out of the beautiful body that had offered itself for their mutual pleasure. Wayne continued to slide in and out of Beth even as he spoke with her.

"My God Beth, I've thought about how lovely you've become. Now that I can see and touch you...you're as beautiful as a young woman could possibly be. Why did you do this? I'd never have asked you for sex!"

"That's what I figured, that's why I offered myself when I knew you couldn't say no. I didn't want you to say no. I've been watching carefully, tell me if I'm wrong, but you and Mom never have sex any more. Am I right?"

"Dear God, baby. You're so damned right. The last time was way back on my birthday, and it was like she was doing me a big fat favor. Even then, Marge just lays there, no feeling, no passion. Fer God's sake, I feel guilty when I try to make love to her. Not that I'm not feeling pretty guilty right about now."

"Oh no, please don't feel bad about anything. I've wanted to feel you inside me since I was thirteen. I've dreamed about this happening for years. I've been watching you watching Lynn since the first time. I've masturbated and come every time you did. I seduced you tonight. I knew you needed a woman. I simply made sure that I was the woman who got you! I adore you Daddy, and now I'm going to do something else I've dreamed about for a very long time."

Standing straight, Beth allowed the penis inside her to finally fall out. Turning around, she placed one of her father's hands on each breast, then leaned in to give Wayne the best French kiss he's ever had. Beth knew her kisses were working their magic, because his penis throbbed against her where it had been trapped between their bodies. The kiss didn't end for several minutes. When it did, she raised his pants enough for him to take the couple steps necessary to follow her into the long disused outhouse.

Once inside, she let his pants fall. A wide plank covered the old toilet holes to keep them clean in case they were ever needed in a pinch. Directing his bare butt to sit on the plank, Beth knelt on the raised wooden floor so she could remove his boots and pants.

"Close your eyes Daddy. Lean back. I'm going to play with you the way I've wanted to for so long now." Before she'd even finished speaking, Beth had wrapped her fingers around his shaft and was pumping him skillfully.

Willingly, Wayne did as his was told. Groaning, his eyes rolled back, then closed. Wayne was overcome by the excitement he felt. The sensations caused by the two soft hands exploring his genitals, excited and pleased him to a degree he hadn't felt since his teens. Slowly, but steadily, Beth pumped him. One hand or the other was consistently exploring his balls, shaft, or his drooling tip. At the present rate he'd soon be able to again embed his penis inside Beth's amazingly soft young pussy.

Bending closer to her prize, Beth made a big pucker, the way a kid does to kiss a relative, but her kiss was directed at the red crown atop the erection she was fondling. Pointing the slick, coated glans into the tiny oval her lips made, Beth slowly pushed her tightly pursed lips down onto the steely penis, keeping her lips tight as possible so her new lover would feel the kind of warmth and tightness a virgin's vagina might provide. As Wayne's lungs inhaled deeply, she heard air hissing from the inrush. A protracted, deep groan filled the tiny room with the sounds of a man experiencing the finest of moments life has to offer.
`
As it pushed between her lips, Beth's tongue bathed each bit of soft skin. Yet as much as she wanted to feel this penis slide into her throat, she was not in a good position to attempt it. Instead she set her tongue to work on the blood-engorged glans. Her fluids were there in small amounts, but mostly she tasted a new male essence. Some sperm was present, but now a flood of fresh, clear, seminal fluid poured from the excited male organ. As she sucked on her dream penis, Beth grew aware that all three males she'd now blown each tasted a bit different. Similar, yet different; but all of them were certainly welcome in her mouth!

Sliding two fingers into her pussy, Beth used them like a small phallus. Eager to be filled again with the magnificent penis in her hands and mouth, her vagina was avidly readying itself for another penetration. Having already decided what was going to happen next, Beth swooned as she contemplated how it would feel to mount her dream cock then ride it to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Fondling her father's scrotum, Beth reminded herself that the sperm still in his balls would be coating her cervix before much longer. Feeling her Daddy's sperm leaking out of her and coating her two fingers, Beth stuck those fingers into her mouth along side the penis that had provided it so she could suck them both clean.

Wayne's hips were steadily humping into her mouth. He was ready. She was more than ready to feel his overheated cock sinking into her again.

Carefully Beth stood while keeping the wet erection in her grip; she stepped ahead until she straddled Wayne's legs.

Grabbing his daughter's taut buns, Wayne steadied her, sensing she was about to lower herself onto his pulsing shaft. He looked up. She looked down. Their lips met, their tongues intertwined, Beth sank towards her father's lap.

The glans was aimed perfectly at the entrance to the teenager's vagina; it penetrated her, then continued ever deeper into the excited female receptacle until her pushing and his pushing could advance their coupling no further.

Beth ground her vulva around the base of his pushing penis; both lovers sighing their relief at being fully joined. Putting her arms around his strong shoulders, Beth wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt light-headed; this position allowed his penis to graze her cervix. Wayne was a smidgen longer than either of her teenaged lovers. Beth trembled from desire and arousal.

Her tongue attacked, Beth drove it into her father's mouth. Wayne was furiously kneading Beth bottom with his left hand. Now that she had her arms around him, his right hand sought her left breast. Everything about the pliant mound of flesh in his hand excited him beyond reason. How many times had he seen her soft, female flesh move beneath her clothing and wished he could respond to the primal desire to caress her feminine lures? If he'd known just how wondrous her baby-soft flesh would feel, how sexy her long nipples had become, would he have left her alone?

Panting, between kisses, Wayne managed to say "Sweetheart, take the rest of my cloths off, I need to feel your naked body pressed against mine. God forgive me, but you're the sexiest thing I've ever felt."

Working together like a practiced team, soon Beth had mashed her soft teats into her partner's hard muscled chest. Again, they both signed. The warm skin-to-skin contact heightened their lust, their hands and tongues became ever more active as the flames within burned hotter.

Wayne was going out of his mind. What he was doing was supposed to be so wrong, but everything felt so good. His glans had flared to it's fullest. The always-sensitive flange had become extra-sensitive. He'd never understood how the blind could read the tiny, patterned holes in a Braille document, yet his glans could suddenly feel every little ripple, bump, and ridge within his young lover.

Beth was being excited not only by the fantastic sex she was experiencing with her first 'older man', but also by the way she was effecting him. The genuine passion she'd aroused, the power in the body that was joined to hers, all excited her tremendously. Instead of being filled by a horny teen boy, she was impaled on a raging bull. The embedded penis filled her so nicely, but it also loved her body; it joined her, became a part of her, it sought ways to please her, fulfill her desires.

Sweet tension had been building gently for minutes now. Without ever giving it a thought, Beth knew she was going to have the most powerful orgasm of her life with this man. Instinctively she knew from the feel of his swollen penis, the way he labored to breathe, from the strength of his thrusting hips, the desire in his kisses, that her father was destined for a powerful, spine-melting climax as well.

Beth dug her fingers into her father's solid pectoral muscles. Wayne lifted her left nipple; he bent, sucking as much of Beth's teat into his mouth as he was able. Using plenty of tongue to tease the entire areola, his lips carefully sucked intensely on the nipple, causing it to reach its maximum length. Sexual excitement again ping-ponged between male and female.

Feeling a final swelling of the penis probing her depths, the lovers looked into each other's eyes. Chins drooped, eyes glazed, their short choppy breaths all served as signals to their partner that they were ready to come.

Like a tiny bomb going off, Beth felt an explosion of warmth deep in her belly. Streams of sperm erupting from her father's penis caused a biological circuit in Beth to close. Beth came, came like she'd never come before. Her vagina contracted violently, it tightened like a vice, clamping as if her body was determined that neither the penis nor it's contribution of semen would ever be allowed to leave her.

Continuing to ride the spewing shaft buried in her belly, Beth's sheath was now so tight she felt a suction pulling at her innards on every upstroke and pressure build on every downstroke. The trapped semen felt so very warm. The nipples that'd been dragging across her father's chest felt fiery hot as well. The cool night air heightened every flesh-to-flesh contact. The lovers felt utter bliss as their joining reached its biological conclusion. Sperm passed from male into female, ecstasy flowed through both bodies to reward them for their union. Life was good.

They held each other long after their hips were still. Beth pressed her hips tightly against her father's groin to keep his cock inside her. Many more kisses were exchanged, as were many touches, hugs, and caresses. Finally, Wayne whispered, "We've got to talk sweetheart."

"I know, and we will, but tomorrow. We need to go in before we're missed. What did you tell Mom tonight?" Beth grinned knowingly.

"Sick calf." replied Wayne.

"OK, I went for a walk, saw the light, and hung out with you. The calf is looking much better. If somehow she went looking for us, we went for a walk to talk about my going to college someday. And before I forget...God you were wonderful." That comment earned Beth a few more minutes of hugs, cuddles, and kisses.

"Oh yeah, let me make sure you're nice and clean before you go in." Arising from her father's lap, Beth knelt between his legs, then sucked him clean as a whistle. Big, strong Wayne could barely stand up to dress himself after an hour alone with Beth.

As they neared the back door, Beth whispered, "By the way Daddy, tomorrow night I think Blaze will have a problem with his left front hoof, and I'll want your help with it after dinner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1