The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
I go for :

Tottenham Hotspur 3 Derby 1
go for 1.5ball bro. sporepools paying 2.25 to make up for the last 2 losses. i'm betting $100 to collect $225 on sunday.
Old 17-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
one more thing maybe capello can get gutti to come to white hart lame,sori i mean lane.
Man, Thats harsh....hehhe

I think we will be able to beat Derby. I think we underestimated Sunderland. But against Derby, we will be firing guns as this is a must win for us. I reckon its gonna be Spurs 3 (Bent, Defoe, Robinson..heheh....no la, Keane), Debry 0.

This is a column frim football365.com:

PANIC BUY OF THE SUMMER?
Many of the tabs may be touting the odds on Martin Jol losing his job after two whole defeats, but there really is no need for panic buying on a massive scale.

However, The Sun reports that Tottenham are all set to pay £10million - ten bleeding million bleeding pounds - for West Brom's hideously overrated centre-half Curtis Davies.

'Tottenham boss Martin Jol had an £8m bid for the centre-half snubbed by West Brom, who want £10m.

'It is understood Davies, 22, was at White Hart Lane on Tuesday to see the shocking 3-1 defeat to Everton.'

Now, if this is not true then the Gossip Column unreservedly apologises to Mr Jol, but come on Martin - no need to panic quite that much yet.

Also interesting Jol is apparently Rafael van der Vaart, with the Hamburg midfielder expected to bring some 'much-needed creativity into their squad'.

10 mil for Cutis????? Better lure Billy Jones from Crewe. Young and up and comming. Can play anywhere in defence.

And VD Vaart? wow...it would be a dream to see him play for us. He could play on the left or in the middle. But he is being courted by Valencia. Then again, imagine if our midfield looks like this: Right-Lennon, Left- VD Vaart Centre-Guti, Hole- Keano....we could be a top 3 team come christmas! Hehe. Oh, but we still have Antony Gardner! Drop back 2 places to number 5!

And dont replace Jol. He is the best manager we had in 20 years. We must not keep this trend of sacking managers who does not perform. He will come good.
Old 17-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Since ROBBO is having a poor start,I really think that CERNY should be given a chance to play !....

So far our opponents already seen the past matches last season & our last game that "our defence is not that solid for crosses & set pieces & we just can't defend at all & without KING & DAWSON & with a make shift defence & ROBBO hesitates to come off his line,then it's really dangerous for us !

Anyway will be looking forward for a much better performance from our players ! Come you SPURS !!!
Old 17-08-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I think we will be able to beat Derby. I think we underestimated Sunderland. But against Derby, we will be firing guns as this is a must win for us. I reckon its gonna be Spurs 3 (Bent, Defoe, Robinson..heheh....no la, Keane), Debry 0.
up to now, after 180mins, only gardner scored for spurs. if the strikers dont score again this sat, we'll hear the commentators go on like this again - "35 million pounds worth of strikers blah blah blah..."

Quote:
And VD Vaart? wow...it would be a dream to see him play for us. He could play on the left or in the middle. But he is being courted by Valencia. Then again, imagine if our midfield looks like this: Right-Lennon, Left- VD Vaart Centre-Guti, Hole- Keano....we could be a top 3 team come christmas! Hehe. Oh, but we still have Antony Gardner! Drop back 2 places to number 5!
actually hamburg need vdv more than spurs, but i am most worried for dortmund now, they were lucky to escape relegation last season.

guti has really became a world class "top assisting" central attacking midfielder since zidane retired. but real madrid has been treating him like dirt with the "surplus to requirement" shots flying at him every end of the season. he will be a spurs legend if he joins.
Old 17-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Two more weeks to go for the player transfer market -

It'll probably be Matts Taylor ( he's really good & should be a good buy ! ) & Curtis ( overpriced but we are desperate..so maybe invest for the future in case KING have more injuries,etc ! ) to be the additional players for SPURS...think securing GUTI & the dutch midfielder will be tough !....And this sat's game,we can have look at GILES BARNES / DERBY midfielder / England Under 21....which we have targetted before....

What's on your wish list for the additional players in the coming 2 weeks ?
Old 17-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Since ROBBO is having a poor start,I really think that CERNY should be given a chance to play !....
WHAT? Cherny over Robbo? I dont think so man. Do you know the reason why Cherny is in our team is just becasue we are the parent club for his old club Slavia Praha? By being the parent club, we have the option of loaning a player for god knows how long. To make it short, Cherny is partly owned by Spurs, not fully owned. But to think of it, I think between Cherny and our 3rd choice GK, Ben Alnwick, I would prefer the latter as he is more agile and confident. Plus he is 1st choice England u-19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

actually hamburg need vdv more than spurs, but i am most worried for dortmund now, they were lucky to escape relegation last season.

guti has really became a world class "top assisting" central attacking midfielder since zidane retired. but real madrid has been treating him like dirt with the "surplus to requirement" shots flying at him every end of the season. he will be a spurs legend if he joins.
Bundesliga is utter crap man. I think only Bayern has the financial background to compete in europe. Werder did well these past few season because of two players- Klose and Frings. But now since Klose has joined their rivals, it will be hard for Werder to keep up the pace.

As for Guti, I am a fan too man. Though he has just turned 30, he has the brains and guts to mend our midfield. Real Madrid dont need him anymore with the purchase of Sjneider and Drenthe. Robben might fly to Madrid as well, so the midfiled looks tight now for them with the 3 in their ranks together with gago, Emerson etc....
Old 17-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Two more weeks to go for the player transfer market -

What's on your wish list for the additional players in the coming 2 weeks ?
Wish list? Lets see....Ronaldinho, Kaka, Messi, Riquelme, Christiano Ronaldo, Shay Given, Gianluigi Buffon, Steven Gerard, Tim Cahill, Nani, Nano, Nana...

Ok la seriosuly- i think we need a LMF urgently (Matt Taylor/Morten Gamst/VD Vaart/Jerome Rothen), CMF-(Guti) Defenders- (billy Jones/Ron Vlaar/Curtis if we manage to get him for less than 6mil)
Old 17-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Ha Ha ! Bro,you are entertaining guy !

But it's only 2 more weeks to go...there's lots of negotiation to be done !...and we already paid high for BENT ! ( think we had no choice as he was probably BERBA's replacement if he had agreed to join MANURE ! )....

Yes,i got lots of names for the wish list ! But think you got to be realistic & short list it !
Old 17-08-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
go for 1.5ball bro. sporepools paying 2.25 to make up for the last 2 losses. i'm betting $100 to collect $225 on sunday.
hey bro u still in dreamland huh,but i guess spurs will beat derby they have to.
Old 17-08-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
WHAT? Cherny over Robbo? I dont think so man. Do you know the reason why Cherny is in our team is just becasue we are the parent club for his old club Slavia Praha? By being the parent club, we have the option of loaning a player for god knows how long. To make it short, Cherny is partly owned by Spurs, not fully owned. But to think of it, I think between Cherny and our 3rd choice GK, Ben Alnwick, I would prefer the latter as he is more agile and confident. Plus he is 1st choice England u-19.

Bundesliga is utter crap man. I think only Bayern has the financial background to compete in europe. Werder did well these past few season because of two players- Klose and Frings. But now since Klose has joined their rivals, it will be hard for Werder to keep up the pace.

As for Guti, I am a fan too man. Though he has just turned 30, he has the brains and guts to mend our midfield. Real Madrid dont need him anymore with the purchase of Sjneider and Drenthe. Robben might fly to Madrid as well, so the midfiled looks tight now for them with the 3 in their ranks together with gago, Emerson etc....
bro the bundesliga is not a mickey mouse league,it was good for the league that stuggart won the tittle,schalke n werder r no pushovers.the germans will always be hard to beat.
Old 17-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
seriously speaking hor kor kor, i love spurs for their attractive attacking and entertaining football. winning titles is good but it is not why i support the club.

i forget all about g.graham days simply becos their play put me to sleep then. no flair no goals no nothing.

ok if guti come with capello, then we are talking about top 2 here baby! but right now white hart lane is serving lamb chops.
wat u say is true but u wld have 6 points now instead of zerolamb chops yummy
Old 17-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Good Luck Bro Castrol !!!

Tottenham really need to win this home game against newly promoted Derby County else Martin Jol might just become the first casualty of the new season.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 18-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Hey Guys,

Damnnnnn ! recently our beloved SPURS have been in the news for all the "wrong things"....injuries,JOL to be sacked & MIDO blamin' politics....

Really pity JOL very much as i think he's a good guy but sometimes that's not enough to please everyone especially when we are currently at the bottom...

Part of the blame for not able to buy our Left Midfield Player should be pointed at COMOLLI & LEVY....

Also good riddance to MIDO so hopefully with the sale we can now buy other quality players....Too bad we still unable to sell MURPHY & GALHY & GARDNER....so we can have more funds !....

Yes,SPURS to win 2 - 0 tonite !....Come On You SPURS !!!
Old 19-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
peace maker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congratulations for spectacular display fm Spurs ...
Old 19-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Done HOTSPURS 4-0 win over derby
go go go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1