The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err bro 19th? I will advise u go batam better. While TBK now got really very few gals was there last week. Nothing much there & the gals stay in the room all the way even eat in the room plus go back like 6am so not worth going.

19th going to batam hmmm i see can i go with u will let u know
Was intending to go batam on 19th.
Old 27-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 20
Gingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to behold

Thinking going down 29th Monday, 2day 1 night, anyone wanna go? havent been there in ages....
Old 29-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com The government finally decided to start a Shawwal 1432 Hijri falls on August 31, 2011. Thus, the celebration of Idul Fitri or Lebaran nationally set on that date.
This result is obtained through the Council of sanctions which is leaded by the Minister of Religious ministry Suryadharma Ali in the office on Monday (8/29/2011), after listening to a variety of input. "The Council sanctions Shawwal 1432 Hijri decided a fall on Wednesday August 31, 2011," recalls.

This decision was taken based on the outline of the four participants view Council sanctions, especially the point that the majority of the suggestions in the conference he called specific attention to reports from various points ru'yah, while agreeing that the MUI fatwa 1 Syawal falls on 31 August.

Before the conference starts sanctions, ministries and the Islamic religious leaders listen to the expression of the hilal, or moon position on the afternoon in various districts by the members of the Ministry of Religious Bodies Rukyat Mathematics from the Planetarium Cecep Nurwendaya RI. During his presentation, Cecep said the positioning system 22 hilal, hilal majority see the position has not reached 2 degrees as a condition of it start the new month. Therefore, Eid is expected to fall on 31 August.

When the conference started, Suryadharma mempersilahkan Managing Director of Syariah Islam and the Construction of Religious Ministry to deliver a report Ahmad Jauhari ru'yah results from various regions of the archipelago. Ahmad said reports from 30 locations, from West to East Indonesia Sumatra have not seen mentioned hilal or months as the early signs of the new moon. Thus, 1 Shawwal 1432 Hijri and the date of the Idul Fitri celebration of a national official to fall on Wednesday (08/31/2011).

But so too, David says there are about two reports claiming to have done ru'yah and see hilal or months, namely from Jepara, Central Java and Cakung, East Jakarta. This means that Love can be celebrated tomorrow, Tuesday (08/30/2011).

The present religious figures is allowed to give input. The Muhammadiyah ask ru'yah in Jepara and Cakung come to be considered. Meanwhile, others felt that ru'yah can not be trusted.

Sanctions conference is an annual ritual that made the Ministry to set the Idul Fitri celebration on monitoring hilal or moon position on the afternoon in various districts. Apart from various ormas Muslim leaders and representatives from DPR RI, sanctions conference this year was attended by Ambassadors of friendly countries, including from Yemen, Brunei Darussalam, Palestine, Lebanon, Malaysia, Kuwait, and Egypt.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
toravisu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right4 i shall intro im 26 chinese , to mi that place is heaven the gers age from 18 to 30+ , pretty and cute service is good unlimted shots CIM all service provided they treat you like their husband , ok i shall start from the ferry is $55 per pax ok than 2 hours boat trip , worth it ok wanna reach i call my friend bro raymond the taxi driver his my friend the taxi fare is like just $15
if we share will be damm cheap usaully he drive mi to hotel to settle down ok ntime to go to the place call villa where all the whores and chick there its like ggelang fish tank lol , i recomend go on weekdays more better and more choice for weekend i suggest taking the first ferry ,the gers range price from
$40 to $60 SGD overnight depending on the age i usaully choose 18 with figures pay the guy incharge give them your hotel room num the gers will arrive in 20 min or you wanna bring stright to go eat first also can than , time to go back to bonking time start with some chatting kissing you can request them to do anything but no anal ,want to use cap or not is up to you can shoot inside ,
some good ones willl give you massage and serve you drinks and my messy cloths damm she help mi to fold it up i sey WTF she sey nvm like king la lol
ok hungry already call raymond up to bring mi go eat sea food the food there is damm cheap if share with 3pax think one person come up 20 SGD enough
ok drink beer last longer the gers doint mind lol so back to hotel bonkagain
cut my story short my maximum bonging 5 times next day i tip her sgd $40
worth it ok check out of hotel raymond pick mi up go eat again than sent mi to ferry i prefer balai because the gers there are more village type not like batam the are smart and more ex . sorry for my comma fullstop etc im not good at that
damage 10/10 figure 10/10 doint ask mi i give ****** 5 star
intrested can pm mi i looking for 2 person like that to go together than we can arrange as for safety i will teach you doint wear so nice lik rich chap doint take whole lot of money out to show off or you will be aim and robbed
no worries if you go with mi if got the gangster there find our trouble i got commando backing from bro raymond so 100% safe
i bring $300 for 2day one night so if your intrested pm mi than we shall arrange im just 26 only batam been once all the lao chai balai been 5 to 6 times i prefer safe your money going there the service is i donno how to sey
Old 05-09-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All right4 i shall intro im 26 chinese , to mi that place is heaven the gers age from 18 to 30+ , pretty and cute service is good unlimted shots CIM all service provided they treat you like their husband , ok i shall start from the ferry is $55 per pax ok than 2 hours boat trip , worth it ok wanna reach i call my friend bro raymond the taxi driver his my friend the taxi fare is like just $15
if we share will be damm cheap usaully he drive mi to hotel to settle down ok ntime to go to the place call villa where all the whores and chick there its like ggelang fish tank lol , i recomend go on weekdays more better and more choice for weekend i suggest taking the first ferry ,the gers range price from
$40 to $60 SGD overnight depending on the age i usaully choose 18 with figures pay the guy incharge give them your hotel room num the gers will arrive in 20 min or you wanna bring stright to go eat first also can than , time to go back to bonking time start with some chatting kissing you can request them to do anything but no anal ,want to use cap or not is up to you can shoot inside ,
some good ones willl give you massage and serve you drinks and my messy cloths damm she help mi to fold it up i sey WTF she sey nvm like king la lol
ok hungry already call raymond up to bring mi go eat sea food the food there is damm cheap if share with 3pax think one person come up 20 SGD enough
ok drink beer last longer the gers doint mind lol so back to hotel bonkagain
cut my story short my maximum bonging 5 times next day i tip her sgd $40
worth it ok check out of hotel raymond pick mi up go eat again than sent mi to ferry i prefer balai because the gers there are more village type not like batam the are smart and more ex . sorry for my comma fullstop etc im not good at that
damage 10/10 figure 10/10 doint ask mi i give ****** 5 star
intrested can pm mi i looking for 2 person like that to go together than we can arrange as for safety i will teach you doint wear so nice lik rich chap doint take whole lot of money out to show off or you will be aim and robbed
no worries if you go with mi if got the gangster there find our trouble i got commando backing from bro raymond so 100% safe
i bring $300 for 2day one night so if your intrested pm mi than we shall arrange im just 26 only batam been once all the lao chai balai been 5 to 6 times i prefer safe your money going there the service is i donno how to sey
Sorry bro plz keep it low profile & the way u telling u r not afraid of any gangster but to me u r still a newb in TBK even I have been there for more then u n I still never dare to say tht kind of words.

Heh 5-6 time u think u know it very well then i go there more then 10 over yrs n every mth got go there. By the way those old brirds go there so many time, we do not even need a driver.

Next Plz to all brothers no matter wht plz wear CD no matter wht use ur big brain not ur small brain ok.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry bro plz keep it low profile & the way u telling u r not afraid of any gangster but to me u r still a newb in TBK even I have been there for more then u n I still never dare to say tht kind of words.

Heh 5-6 time u think u know it very well then i go there more then 10 over yrs n every mth got go there. By the way those old brirds go there so many time, we do not even need a driver.

Next Plz to all brothers no matter wht plz wear CD no matter wht use ur big brain not ur small brain ok.
He dun write like tat how to make bros gian and cheong balai?
Me thinks he is villa okt
Old 05-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
He dun write like tat how to make bros gian and cheong balai?
Me thinks he is villa okt
Hai.... say until bros gian then they go there n find out not so good then KPKB then how? Not everyone have the same taste some like to go batam is more on drinking & disco n some like to go peace & quite place to relax. So its all up to diff taste.

But those need more info can pm me for tips
Old 05-09-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerman View Post
Thinking going down 29th Monday, 2day 1 night, anyone wanna go? havent been there in ages....
Wow never see u so long all the sudden u pop up too bad i was in hospital unable to go with u if not sure go with u
Old 05-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But those need more info can pm me for tips
Pak must understudy Mas baby on Tg Balai cheonging

Please teach Pak Sifu baby
Old 05-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by toravisu View Post
want to use cap or not is up to you can shoot inside By posting such, u r not being helpful. R u aware?

cut my story short my maximum bonging 5 times next day i tip her sgd $40 bely generou$ u r

if got the gangster there find our trouble i got commando backing from bro raymond so 100% safe Hmmm..didnt know TBK so unsafe. Need to have strong backing fm supir.

im just 26 only batam been once all the lao chai balai been 5 to 6 times i prefer Hmm....even baby whose much younger than u, who has been to TBK since since his teenage years, oso neber brag like u js did.
Bros, do cheong smartly(dont $poilt mkt), tink safety (put on caps) n be sober ( stay out of drugs) (SSS) at all time when in TBK!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

Abang XD jangan mara2 nanti cepat tua biarin aje apa dia mau ngomong
Old 05-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Abang XD jangan mara2 nanti cepat tua biarin aje apa dia mau ngomong
Two things i distaste most!

Cheong dangerously (screw w/o caps) and putting all of us at risk!

Tipping excessively and spoilt mkt! If want to tip RP300K, do it quietly. I am well aware its his Bu$ine$$ and money. But no need to post openly here lah,
Old 05-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Sabar itu separoh daripada Iman Mas XD
Old 06-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

don't mess with the gangster in TBK,
many were back by Angkotan Laut.
In small island, like Pulau Karimun (tg balai) and Pulau Kundur
(tg batu) they call the shot.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak must understudy Mas baby on Tg Balai cheonging

Please teach Pak Sifu baby
Aiyo baby how to teach Pak? While baby only know how to suck milk nia....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1