The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
on a coach bus to malacca, we travelled in the night and my ex gf was horny and dared me to fuck her in the back seats.

challenge was accepted.
In what position bro?
Old 11-01-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FB colleague, working late into the night, only 2 of us left in the office.
went to the pantry together to make coffee, ended up with standing doggy..

carried on working into the night and finished our report and presentation at 11am. stood over her at her desk and gave her a pat on the head. she turned towards me and unzipped my pants.. getting blown in the middle of the entire office floor was something.
Old 11-01-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

So many exciting stories here …
Old 11-01-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head View Post
The corner of a deserted area in a park, will be quite fun.
You people got a death wish ah?

Never read current news reports?

Singapore is now filled with poisonous snakes everywhere. Highly venomous. I would give making out in parks and bushes a wide veer. Kenna bitten no antidote.
Sure die. These snake are more poisonous than cobras.

BTW, my most exciting was when I was 16 years old in a HDB lift. At that time no cameras, no see through lift doors, and no fast opening of lift door.
We did a dry run taking the lift from ground to highest level 10 and timed it. About 1 minute 15 seconds if imremembered correctly.
Also if someone were to enter the lift halfway, it took about 10-15 seconds for the door to open so enough time to zip up and look innocent.

So quite a few times she wear skirt but no panties and it was so exciting that cumming so quickly within a minute is now a distant memory.

Nowadays, I need minimum 30 minutes. Hiaz!

Those were the good old days. Enjoy your youth while you can. You are only young once.

For those that think I am bull shining about poisonous snakes, here is one report. @ days ago, the found even more species reported in ST I think.

https://mustsharenews.com/blue-coral-snake-singapore/

Last edited by hornyandshiny; 11-01-2024 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Just now at Sembawang Park under the jetty. Roughly 2 minutes quickie.
Old 12-01-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Maybe, but when we asked him, he says really is accident... The girl was damn cute though...

My own personal experience
Ex the mum liked to spy on my ex-gf and me when we f**k. It was actually quite exciting, and it made me f**k my ex-gf rougher and faster.

The first time I saw her walk in on us, she told us she wanted to get something from the toilet in my ex-gf room. Though my ex-gf was very open, but she was quite shocked when her mum walked in, and made sure she locked the door to her room when I'm around.

Subsequently, I will purposely unlock the door when I stay over. When my ex-gf does cowgirl, I will look and see if the mum was spying, and if she was, I will pull my ex-gf ass cheeks apart to let her have a clearer view of me thrusting her daughter (made me harder, and also rougher when I f**k my ex, which she likes).

Great memories of her and her mum...

Sadly now both don't talk to me anymore (blocked by both on all communication platforms LOL)
Very rare for a mum to spy on her daughter having sex. Did her mum touch herself while watching?
Old 12-01-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

During Covid, one big section of the carpark in Resort World Sentosa was closed off and not used. The lights in the entire section were off.

Lead my FB into a section where we could hardly see. Lust took over. Did a quick one with doggie standing. Her moans were definitely echoing off the walls. Not sure if anyone heard. We didn't care.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotPartner View Post
Very rare for a mum to spy on her daughter having sex. Did her mum touch herself while watching?
LOL. The mum is quite the MILF, as the husband is mostly overseas, but when he comes back, you can hear them banging the whole night long. When the husband is not in SG, she sometimes will bring back a young male "friend" to stay overnight.

Did I bang her? Yes, after my ex-gf broke up with me, we hooked up after meeting again quite several years later.

Was she a good fuck? Absolutely, at 50+ she had double E's, and was willing to please.

Why did they block me? We did a 3some... I was f**king both the mum and my ex-gf (when she came back to SG as she migrated to another country). This was one of my top achievements in life.

Good times...
Old 12-01-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
qingcong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
During Covid, one big section of the carpark in Resort World Sentosa was closed off and not used. The lights in the entire section were off.

Lead my FB into a section where we could hardly see. Lust took over. Did a quick one with doggie standing. Her moans were definitely echoing off the walls. Not sure if anyone heard. We didn't care.
So what if they heard, they also cannot see haha
Old 12-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
LOL. The mum is quite the MILF, as the husband is mostly overseas, but when he comes back, you can hear them banging the whole night long. When the husband is not in SG, she sometimes will bring back a young male "friend" to stay overnight.

Did I bang her? Yes, after my ex-gf broke up with me, we hooked up after meeting again quite several years later.

Was she a good fuck? Absolutely, at 50+ she had double E's, and was willing to please.

Why did they block me? We did a 3some... I was f**king both the mum and my ex-gf (when she came back to SG as she migrated to another country). This was one of my top achievements in life.

Good times...
OMG who can boast he had a 3some with mother and daughter?

Really top achievement!
Old 12-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Junior college toilet after training.
Old 13-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bornixrefo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Junior college toilet after training.
one of the best timing
Old 13-01-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 15
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Office toilet
OT till late at night, gf come up to wait for me.
Done with work and whoop whoop at toilet.
Old 14-01-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10035 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Our office is five-day week. However partner has to work on Saturday.

On Saturday, not many will come back to office.

On a few Saturday, fetch partner to work. Instead of going to her workplace, diverted to my office.

Went in through the back door (emergency exit) and directly to the handicap toilet. This is because our office has taken the whole floor.

Started to make out. Took our time kissing and caressing. Removed her outer clothes one piece at a time and hanged on the door.

Kissing and licking her nipples which will always make her very horny.

By this time she is super wet. We usually do doggie style with her looking into the mirror. Most of the time have orgasm together. My cum dipped onto the floor and have to clean up.

After the deed sent her to work.
Old 14-01-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Divinenoodle11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine was in uni, behind one of the bigger lecture theaters there's a way which leads to a secluded and dim back corridor, i think used for emergency exit. Did it in the nook between some pillars.

Wah, back then when horny small head can totally take over and just find any quiet place. Nowadays need to plan properly and get a proper room. More scared of consequences #adulting . lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1