The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of
Re: Jakarta Info

Posting a fr here. Was in JKT on business trip since Monday with bosses. As usual after the deal is sealed, customer brought us for dinner followed by KTV at Classic. It was at Classic that I got to know Rossy one of the girl working there. Although she was seating with my dealer, we also manage to communicate through my limited Bahasa and her limited english. That is where I got to find out from her that she started working in Classic for only about a week. Anyway to cut the story short, we made a deal through my dealer that she will come to my hotel on Wednesday night

Fast forward to Wednesday, after a long day of meeting my dealer and I had a quick dinner and straight proceed back to the hotel and waited for Rossy. She was late for 1/2hour but it was ok for me as I don't want to spoil my mood. When she arrived, she keep apologizing to me for being late, but I told her it was ok and she told me dealer that she was afraid that she will disappoint me which till now I am still quite puzzle why. hahahahah. Anyway we proceeded to my room and we sort of TCSS for awhile and while watching tv we started to french and start stripping each other and wasted no time to explore each other's body. It was too hot to handle and we bonk the living day lights out of each other on the sofa (Was upgraded to a super deluxe as it was my customer's hotel) on cowgirl position only. Her moaning was soft in the begining and slowly when the intentsity get higher her moaning was louder and louder and finally we both came together. That was round 1.

After a quick shower we proceed to lie on the bed and watch some tv and at the same time tcss a bit and found out that she was from Palembang and just got divorce 6 months ago and had a daughter which explain how the celulite comes about. To me I am ok with it main thing she a good bonk. After TCSS for awhile round 2 begins and as I just release I am able to proform a few position and finale in doggie which is my favourite position.
Short summary of Rozzy below.

Name: Rozzy
Boobs: A++ (I think)
Face: 6 to 7 (Exotic look)
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 6 (Can be improved)
Overall GFE: 8
Damage: RP750,000 + PR50,000 tips
RTF: Maybe

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 01-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post

RTF: Maybe
The return of axeman....
Old 01-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The return of axeman....
Hello Lau CB, you in Vietnam or Indo??? Ho say bo.....

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 02-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Hello Lau CB, you in Vietnam or Indo??? Ho say bo.....
See u, I always ho seh... now in Hanoi.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Any Bro can help me? This is my first time to Jakarta, n i have the following questions;

1. I have only 1 night there and staying near blok m. Which is the place die die must go 1? Alexis, Maliboro, Travel Hotel, Classic Hotel, BATS Stadium or any other 1?

2. What is the taxi fare like? For eg from Blok M to Alexis?

3. Any particualr thing i should look out for or be careful about? and usual market rates for gals is how much?

Sorry if i had ask too much and did not search too much as I have limited time on line and need some answer fast.

Thank you
Old 04-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
awara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. I have only 1 night there and staying near blok m. Which is the place die die must go 1? Alexis, Maliboro, Travel Hotel, Classic Hotel, BATS Stadium or any other 1?

Alexis : If you are OK to spend upto 2.5Million , Alexis is the place. They have all kind of girls and the place is amazing. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Malio : Russians were good, but they are no more. Dont waste your time. They have very few russians here. PRC and Vietnam girls are good. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Travel Hotel : If You want cheap sex,girls dont speak english. What i liked here was that the girls are real young(<20 yrs) and you can have some tight bodies. 300K for 1 girl and 400k for 2 girls for 1hr . Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Classic Hotel : This is little expensive than Travel, but quality and quantity is much higher. I heard they have few russians(russian price is above 1Mil). Local girls Price arnd 400K for 1 and 500K for threesome.Price of 350K for 1 and 500K for 2 for 1 hr.Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

BATS : Dont go anywhere near this place. It is a waste of time.

Stadium :I did not try this place, cannot comment.

Taxi fares in jakarta are low, It may cost u less than 100K to reach Alexis in a Blue bird.

3. Any particualr thing i should look out for or be careful about? and usual market rates for gals is how much?

All the places above are safe. Be careful on streets, take only Bluebird & silverbird taxis. All the places above will call Bluebird taxis at exit. So, ask security to call a Bluebird and wait for 10mins for the taxi.

Happy mongering
Awara
Old 04-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
awara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR after the last update :

Been a regular to Malio. I am in for only Russians and i made few friends. It was a nice experience and had good fun. I realized that the girls do not like to work here as they come here expecting some other work. But forced to do this job. So, their service is poor when compared to other girls. There are few russians who are willing to work and they give amazing service
so when you are at Malio , look for the girls who dress well and put on makeup. Who are active to talk in english ( atleast try hard to talk english). They are the one's to pickup.

I rate the russians for their amazing service and the fair bodies they have. Nice bonking.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty_goat View Post
thanks bro metalsp2...i'm glad u had a good time with aya. yeah i have tried others now. they are a bit more expensive but worth it i think.

u should ask aya for her preferred partner. that way can have more chemistry. and for tarma, can bargain i think. u get a discount haha.

wahhh 200k is quite generous. haha but u stay far from her place. so i guess it's reasonable enough.

i would add ur rep points, but i have no power. and ppl keep zapping me for no rhyme or reason hahaha. this forum is tough. absolutely 0 tolerance. peace y'all.

Just Wondering.... why would people Zap u for nothing?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 06-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
dear all bros out there..

warm greetings everyone!just wondering if there r still FL standing at the front part of the pubs at BLOCK M area?They usually stand near the bus stop area..
Yes they are still there.

Old 06-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
calling me? i dun remember giving out my number haha. sorry a bit blur lah. yah tell me in advance when u come. by EMAIL preferably. will intro u to some girls. after that, it's up to u. it's nothing personal bro. but a lot of brothers asked me for contacts. but they run away after seeing the damage on the girls. some even accuse me of being an OKT! WTF!

please understand i do not do cheap girls. i prefer those that are Rp.1,5 million and up. remember that it's for 2 shots. i guess u guys are used to Singapore prices at 1 shot per session. for cheapo f**k, can always go to classic, as i have always recommended. so if the a damage of Rp.1,5million is too much for u, dun even bother asking for contacts haha. no offense. just trying to save people some trouble. peace y'all.

once again. am not OKT. will introduce u to some girls. you can contact them. whether the girls want to or not, is not up to me.

Hmm/... Is above the reason why people zap u?

Sorry been away for a while and no ill intension.

Cheers

Old 06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Just Wondering.... why would people Zap u for nothing?
i would not know. i posted on Batam Thread "why are there so little FR on this thread"...and someone zapped me. the message left by the fellow was "how many FR you got?".

Well as you can see i have quite a bit of FR, WITH PICS!!! so confirm not fake FR. hahaha. Maybe need to be in the hundreds or thousands to be considered "enough" for that bugger.

In which case, this forum is limited only to old boys. and not new players.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awara View Post

Alexis : If you are OK to spend upto 2.5Million , Alexis is the place. They have all kind of girls and the place is amazing. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Malio : Russians were good, but they are no more. Dont waste your time. They have very few russians here. PRC and Vietnam girls are good. Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Travel Hotel : If You want cheap sex,girls dont speak english. What i liked here was that the girls are real young(<20 yrs) and you can have some tight bodies. 300K for 1 girl and 400k for 2 girls for 1hr . Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

Classic Hotel : This is little expensive than Travel, but quality and quantity is much higher. I heard they have few russians(russian price is above 1Mil). Local girls Price arnd 400K for 1 and 500K for threesome.Price of 350K for 1 and 500K for 2 for 1 hr.Prices are fixed, no need to negotiate. Just confirm the services you receive

BATS : Dont go anywhere near this place. It is a waste of time.

Stadium :I did not try this place, cannot comment.

Taxi fares in jakarta are low, It may cost u less than 100K to reach Alexis in a Blue bird.

All the places above are safe. Be careful on streets, take only Bluebird & silverbird taxis. All the places above will call Bluebird taxis at exit. So, ask security to call a Bluebird and wait for 10mins for the taxi.

Happy mongering
Awara
Thanks Bro for the detailed explaination. One last question which these places accept cedit cards? Sounds stupid but I prefer not to bring too much cash when i go mongering
Old 07-07-2010, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Haggis Muncher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
Thanks Bro for the detailed explaination. One last question which these places accept cedit cards? Sounds stupid but I prefer not to bring too much cash when i go mongering

Malioboro and Alexis, I can confirm credit cards are accepted. I would assume credit cards would be accepted at your other mentioned places.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
i would not know. i posted on Batam Thread "why are there so little FR on this thread"...and someone zapped me. the message left by the fellow was "how many FR you got?".

Well as you can see i have quite a bit of FR, WITH PICS!!! so confirm not fake FR. hahaha. Maybe need to be in the hundreds or thousands to be considered "enough" for that bugger.

In which case, this forum is limited only to old boys. and not new players.

Just wondering???? How many old boys like me are left here?>?

Old 07-07-2010, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
vern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visiting J-land over the weekend... Any recommendations for a place for a good rub down? Like Javanese massage or something?

Outpro today tmr fly liao... :x This high key ICT damn siong ah!! Must go fix fix these old bones of mine...

Last edited by vern; 07-07-2010 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread