The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
hopefully steven gerrad can stay n be a passenger in more games.
Why not?As long as RB is still in charge!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 19-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Why not?As long as RB is still in charge!
Old 19-04-2010, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Really Bad News for Liverpool Fans now.

Torres is rule out for the rest of the season due to knee surgery.

Full details are here.

Knee surgery rules Fernando Torres out for rest of season - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 19-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by terror03 View Post
Really Bad News for Liverpool Fans now.

Torres is rule out for the rest of the season due to knee surgery.

Full details are here.

Knee surgery rules Fernando Torres out for rest of season - Barclays Premier League - ESPN Soccernet
One of the ways to graciously surrender to Chelsea and let Manu lose the chance to overtake Liverpool in the record of number of league titles.

OOps, I forgot that we still have Lucas who could score goal wor !
Old 19-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20415 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
One of the ways to graciously surrender to Chelsea and let Manu lose the chance to overtake Liverpool in the record of number of league titles.

same sentiments here. lose to chelsea n let them win title nvm; it wont hurt our pride so much than let scums overtake us for 19th. but at least we must try our best n qualify for europa finals n win it + make sure we finish above everton to finish at least 7th. Sorry if i sound too pessimistic. im juz being frank bros.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Another last min goal in the last seconds of the game again...BUT..that's how this sport works, whereas we have not been able to perform all season long.

I still stand by my statement tough - that is we should not even qualify for anything next season...only way i see to force the owners + rb out...(Now that there is news of a take-over, the money grabbers value the club 3x higher - they think that businessman don't know how to do business?)

Now that FT is out for the season & SG is out-of-form, this may just be the perfect time to play Ngog, lucas & babel together....
Old 20-04-2010, 06:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Now that there is news of a take-over, the money grabbers value the club 3x higher - they think that businessman don't know how to do business?
Life's full of hard decisions. In religion, everyone wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die. In Liverpool, everyone wants to get the 2 yankees out but no one wants to pay a ridiculous price to buy over the club.

I think we will be stuck in this limbo for a long time. Whoever buys over the club needs to be super rich. After giving the americans a huge profit, they will see need to cough out money for the stadium and players.

Honestly, if I had that kind of money, I will go buy Newcastle. Big stadium, loyal fans, with a bit of success in the 90s (thus some history). I think $300 million pounds will make Newcastle a top 4 side. $300 million pounds isn't even enough to buy over Liverpool
Old 20-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Check this out.

You make me sick! - Who is the most hated EPL club owner? - MSN Battles
Old 20-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Now that FT is out for the season & SG is out-of-form, this may just be the perfect time to play Ngog, lucas & babel together....
they did, except for Babel.. and they won 3-0!

just want to comment a bit on whats happening recently..

next match Madrid, hopefully the players recover from fatigue to play a good match. people who dont understand why after travelling, some teams dont perform should travel more..

stupid owners probably going to stay longer if the report on the banks "easing" the interests payment is true, read somewhere (cant find the web-link already) that when Barclay came in, the US bank (Wachovia?) got scared of losing the loans (and its interest payment of course) and offer the owners a sweeter loan deal to keep their loan .. what the hell! and while i can understand their point to make a good profit, but what the fark, asking for 3-4 times original bought price, without stadium done.. true, Liverpool value as a club have improved a lot since they took over (courtesy of RB for making Liverpool as stronger team and Christian Pulsow for the marketing efforts =) ) but got until so high meh?? ccb..

also, i think the financial institutions really damned fucked up for arranging all these M&A transactions (cause they will want to have good profit/business dealings also mah..) because i think who ever going to buy Liverpool, will load more debts to the club, imagine if u are the potential buyers, and that you are a wise businessman with sharp business acumen, would do come out with the 1 billion asking price CASH? i bet it will be mostly debts financed by Barclay (i think thats why they are sooo interested to "help" to sell the club) in this case, the banks win, the American owners win, and if the new owners can find another stupid (sorry for the term, but i think its true) potential buyers willing to fork out the money to buy in future, they also win.. the losers are the fans and the last owners, who probably going to jack up the ticket price or other things.. until the bubble burst and Liverpool, or any football club, in this matters, collapsed due to debts.. then the banks going to "re-structured" the loans or write off some of the debts.. (really praying hard the next owners is/are genuine Liverpool fans who going to clear the debts and make the club private again..)

lastly, Torres says he didnt do the surgery for Spain.. but read the last line.. am i the only one who think that its all bullshit? he can win CL and EPL with liverpool next season or next next season, but WC is only once in 4 years.. which is more "hua suan".. Torres explains surgery decision - Liverpool FC
Old 20-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24086 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post

i hope he stays too.....to score more goals! Sad to see him become a referee soon!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-04-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
i hope he stays too.....to score more goals! Sad to see him become a referee soon!
Surely with RB around Lucas must stay on, father and son must be together ma!
Old 20-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboy252001 View Post
stupid owners probably going to stay longer if the report on the banks "easing" the interests payment is true, read somewhere (cant find the web-link already) that when Barclay came in, the US bank (Wachovia?) got scared of losing the loans (and its interest payment of course) and offer the owners a sweeter loan deal to keep their loan .. what the hell! and while i can understand their point to make a good profit, but what the fark, asking for 3-4 times original bought price, without stadium done.. true, Liverpool value as a club have improved a lot since they took over (courtesy of RB for making Liverpool as stronger team and Christian Pulsow for the marketing efforts =) ) but got until so high meh?? ccb..

also, i think the financial institutions really damned fucked up for arranging all these M&A transactions (cause they will want to have good profit/business dealings also mah..) because i think who ever going to buy Liverpool, will load more debts to the club, imagine if u are the potential buyers, and that you are a wise businessman with sharp business acumen, would do come out with the 1 billion asking price CASH? i bet it will be mostly debts financed by Barclay (i think thats why they are sooo interested to "help" to sell the club) in this case, the banks win, the American owners win, and if the new owners can find another stupid (sorry for the term, but i think its true) potential buyers willing to fork out the money to buy in future, they also win.. the losers are the fans and the last owners, who probably going to jack up the ticket price or other things.. until the bubble burst and Liverpool, or any football club, in this matters, collapsed due to debts.. then the banks going to "re-structured" the loans or write off some of the debts.. (really praying hard the next owners is/are genuine Liverpool fans who going to clear the debts and make the club private again..)
we need a SUPER RICH liverpool fan....!!!!!

is Bill Gates a liverpool fan? Warren Buffet? how abt Mukesh Ambani (once rumoured to be interested)?
guess only the Oil Rich Middle East ppl can afford to buy us without loading us with more loans...

on torres's surgery, let's be positive and hope he can get over it once and for all and come back from WC fit for the start of next season.... rather he drag his surgery till after WC or worsen his injury playing for spain in WC...
Old 20-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
we need a SUPER RICH liverpool fan....!!!!!

on torres's surgery, let's be positive and hope he can get over it once and for all and come back from WC fit for the start of next season.... rather he drag his surgery till after WC or worsen his injury playing for spain in WC...
Agree. It would be to the best benefit to LFC and its fans for torres to get over the injury and be fit and scoring come next season, hopefully back to summit once again.

Another will be RB. Saw that many bros are clamouring for RB head after a dismal season, but do retrack back and scan across the continent, is there a better coach/manager around better than RB? Would the new boss guarantee the EPL title straightaway, or would he "need another 5-7yrs to materialise" our dream? With the current cash flow a issue, with no promise of top player(s) coming, getting rid of RB would certainly not help the lost clause. Me not avid supporter of RB btw, i do admit his selection of players at time is puzzling, but i just can't see any top drawer manager would want to join LFC in this torrid times.
Old 20-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
same sentiments here. lose to chelsea n let them win title nvm; it wont hurt our pride so much than let scums overtake us for 19th. but at least we must try our best n qualify for europa finals n win it + make sure we finish above everton to finish at least 7th. Sorry if i sound too pessimistic. im juz being frank bros.
LFC home match against chelsea would also be scums away match against sunderland. Much as i can't bear to see scums taking the 19th league title, in all i still believe in fair play. With the paying fans packing full house at anfield, it would not be fair to all shd Kops purposely lose to Blues.

What if scums didn't take their chances against the Black cats? What if last match Blues choke against wigans? Then the "purposely" lost match against the Blues would be redundant. Come next season or the next next season, would the Blues "return" favours if Kops are facing the ultimatum match to win no. 19th? Too many what ifs..

Just play to our best, if scums deserve it then at least Kops conscience is clear.
Old 20-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post
Just play to our best, if scums deserve it then at least Kops conscience is clear.
Top post bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1