The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 18-10-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbf.today/showth...&highlight=lyn

Lyn from Lust365

OKT: easy communication

Looks : looks like your girlfriend from when you where young... Has some very nice tattoos.

Body : Slim and petite, you could lift her easily. Nice little ass and boobs.

FJ: took 90min 2 shots. First session tried various positions finished with BJ. Showered afterwards and then relaxed on her bed. Had to chat with her through google translate, seems that here Chinese is much better then her English, which didn't help in my case ;-) 2nd round similar to first one.

Overall: I would return to her if I had the time. I think she is leaving end of the week. She has a nice personality and the session with her was high on GFE.
Old 18-10-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

RTF-ed Dior from Galaxy on her last day

Thanks OKT for accommodating the last minute arrangement and for my late replies because I couldn’t reply. I was initially hesitant on the new location because I had not positive experience there before, but he reassured me.

Dior was amazing as usual, even though I was one of her last customers. There was no difference in her friendliness or service attitudes. Her great command of English (relative to her peers) and ability to break any ice stands out to me the most (no doubt her service is fantastic but I value human interaction more).

Hope she’s back soon!
Old 18-10-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread...&highlight=jam

Honest fr for Jam from Lust365

Looks 9/10 face 10% different from pics but still looks damn sweet and charming.
Body 9/10 natural b, slender figure.
Attitude 10/10 listen to your requests and try to please you as much as possible.
Gfe 10/10 very strong like own gf like that
English 8/10 okok la can understand here there abit but her actions prove enough liao.
FJ 9/10 good riding skills, can moan can do alot position with no complain. Moaning was good too.
BBBJ 9/10 good and patient, alot saliva.

Bonus is extremely hardworking and patient
Old 18-10-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Foremployeesonl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for NILA from FairiesFinder(SBF) / Thai Fairies(tele)
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960016&highlight=

Booked for 2S/90min

Looks: 8/10 Discount a bit from pics but definitely will recognise and wont reject

Body: 9/10 Natural perky boobs and great ass with good figure

Painting: Can do and no smell. Only did for a bit cos too eager to continue fj

BBBJ: 7/10 SOP but good enough to get my engine going

FJ: 9/10 tried the standard 3 positions. 1st shot doggy made me immediately burst. 2nd shot in missionary. Can take hard pumping

Good value and efficient arranging with OKT
Old 18-10-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leoli0n is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Honest FR for Chloe from Seduction

Looks 8/10 (face becomes prettier after more time spent)
Body 8.5/10 (Busty, but nice ass and curvy,Tight pussy )
Attitude 10/10 (listens to your requests ,Not a time watcher- i left late)
Gfe 9/10 (shes friendly and speaks simple english )
BBBJ 11/10-This is where she shines (1st round -pro skills, then for second round solid pro-BBBJ for 15 mins straight)
FJ - ( only tried missionary at the last moment to check tightness of pussy )
Massage 8/10 (hardworking )
RTF -Yes

Overall good for BBBJ lovers
Old 18-10-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
mobilelegend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960894

FR for Som

Look: 8/10 full make up, grows on you.
Body: 9/10 slim with no excess fats with natural boobs. fair smooth skin
BBBJ: 8/10 she knows how to make use of her tongue and play with my entire shaft, teasingly play with my head sloppy bbbjs are the best she pumped my shaft with her hand and sucked as much of me as she could into her mouth.
Fj: 8/10 willing to work. If you’re looking for commando service she is the gal for you. Intense sweaty night with her. No need to say much, go and test drive her before she’s gone.
GFE: 8/10 friendly girl

Overall: pretty hardworking girl with a slim slender waist n NATURAL B
Old 18-10-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 14
bluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to beholdbluewave83 is a splendid one to behold

booked xarty from x-factor yesterday.

Location - location is not near to any mrt. so, it's better to grab there if u are not driving. Need to follow few instructions and climb er mei mountain before reaching the place. majiam like warming up before the main dish. weather was hot somemore yesterday. aircon not working well too. lucky got ceiling fan. the good thing is that it is not hotel (i hate hotels, especially those shabby ones) and has clean dry towels.

Lady 7.5/10 - minah type. similar to the photos. neutral about it. just look at the photos and decide if she suits u or not.
Body 7.5/10 - wahh too short for me. i think her height is between 1.45 to 1.5m. I think she is one of the shortest ladies that i bonked. average body size. not slim or fat. lower score because too short for me.
Boobs 8/10 - natural B+ boobs which is nice to zhut zhut. pumped her fast fast to see the boobs shaking around. very nice view.
french 9/10 - when we stared at each other after shower, she immediately sat on top of me and put her tongue inside my mouth. she knew what i want. haha.. wah shiok. we french like nobody business
bbbj 8.5/10 - i not the bbbj person. right after french, she squat on the floor and do her tongue fight on my bro while i'm sitting at the edge of the bed. all sorts of patterns from licking my balls to head. she is very well trained. As i'm a french person, i decided to stop her half way and carried her to bed to continue part 2 of sword fighting.
fj 8.5/10 - cleaned shaved. caps on and start missionary. i pumped her with very high tempo in order to see her boobs shaking around. then switched to cowgirl. i also purposely up the tempo to see her nice boobs shaking around. nice view in whatever positions. finally ended in missionary.
GFE 7.5/10 - she can speak well in english. but somehow doesn't click well with her which I scored slightly lower.

summary - for bros who like short ladies who are good in french and bbbj, she is the one for u. but if u prefer super slim and/or average to tall height ladies, please look somewhere else. she not fat, but just average body la. hope it helps

Last edited by bluewave83; 18-10-2023 at 08:16 PM. Reason: forgot to include name of stable
Old 18-10-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

cisporoknu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Thai Fairy
Hidden gem - Jenny

Looks : She definitely looks better irl. Slim body, model like.
Boobs: B cup naturals.
Body: young and fit body. Slim with minimal fats. She looks gorgeous, like a model. Tall skinny legs.
BBBJ: playing the mushroom head, licking my whole shaft and balls
French: Extremely sensual when she got going. Chemistry was there for sure.
FJ: One the hardest working there is. Super accommodating to anything. Her soft moans sound awesome.
GFE: always smiling, submissive type. Will keep u engaging throughout the session.
Overall I would rate her 8/10 for her service and and willing to please attitude.

RTF: 100%
Old 18-10-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
iamhahaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriamhahaboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rita from FF. Face 8, Bakness 8, Service 8. Not for slim lover or anyone who can't take bak. Sign of childbirth and a small tattoo. Will not RTF as not my type, however face is pretty as per pics, hence 888 rating. Good attitude and service.
Old 18-10-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
pippop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Simple FR for Pop(Lust365)

Name: Pop
Photo: 90% Same. (Can tell its same girl but pic)
Boobs: B. (Not for boobs lovers)
BBBJ: Good Suction and hardworkin
FJ: Responsive and tight.

Overall GFE 8/10. I would say definately not the bad bonks list as Pop was Hardworking, offer to massage me and she does a good massage. Room was clean, big and clean towels. Very nice butt for a doggy. She's a MUST bonk. Sweet Young looking.
Old 18-10-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential

JUNE FROM LUST365

https://sbf.today/showthr...highlight=june

Looks: 9/10 annyeong vibes. Don’t really looks Thai to me
Body: 9/10 petite body with smooth skin
Boobs: 9/10 appreciates her natural body and boobies. This shows self love i feel
Catbath: 8.5/10 love that sensual licks focusing on my neck and ears. It is definitely my fav
Bbbj: 8.5/10 suctions are on point. I feel she sucking my energy making my knees shake. It was good. Pretty lady suck good. Confirm knees shake
Fj: 9/10 it’s always to have varieties of babes around. Specially with her tight super sensitive and wet pussy. Was not easy to hold mu cum. But i made it to change to 3 positions. Yum

Rtf: yes for a gem
Old 18-10-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mimi from RollyPolly (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960893)
FIRST BLOOD

Looks wise: MILF with a friendly/warm demeanour
Body wise: Bah bah type but acceptabl. Proportionate for her NATURALS
Boobs: 42E ALL NATURAL. That is what I came for! She allows sucking to your heart’s content. Moans when you do so.
Action wise: Cat bath you and tease you well! Great BBBJ skill!!
Character wise/personality traits: Accommodating to your request!
RTF: Yes!
Additional comments: Dont expect too much based on her looks. Try her for her huge natural boobs!

Please up me guys!
Old 18-10-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 11
newbie5566 is one of the Best!newbie5566 is one of the Best!newbie5566 is one of the Best!newbie5566 is one of the Best!

Lisa by Club Friday
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=959045

Bro CF like usual is fast response n arrange the booking well.

Irl look like her photos, a bit shy at first, took some time to warm up. Boobs are average B, bit she wore the push up bra making your mouth waters seeing that cleavage.

Bbbj sibei power lah, keep on sucking till I told her to stop. Wet pussy no need KY, did missionary then doggie, finished off with her on top.

Def not a time watcher and hardworking, session went smooth without hiccups. Can rate 9/10!
Old 18-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
gcdgxd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for sofia
From AA

Looks 8/10 her smile will make u feel horny

Body 8.5/10 thick ass with nice B+ bobbies

Bbbj 10/10 will lick the pole from tip to the bottom and will use her finger to tickle the balls

Fj 9/10 she loves to be fuck doggy while pulling her hair abit (not too rough type) and she will ask u smack her ass and fuck her hard and deep

She can accommodate with all request and she not a time watcher

Nice lady to bonk and will find time rtf her

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...9#post22751219
Old 18-10-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 16
daniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to behold

Tried yogurt fr pink lady..

Looks: 9/10 like photos
Boobs: 8/10 average size
Body: 8/10 petite body
Bbbj: 8/10 took her time n the sensual type
Fj: 9/10 like doggie, her FRs are quite accurate, tight n wet pussy , service oriented
GFE: 8/10 always smiling

Those who love pretty girl with sensual service can def find her..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1