The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 20-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 14
wheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond reputewheremycar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Butter / OneSiam
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960617

BACK FROM THE MOUNTAINS, for a brief moment.

Location/Room: If you know, you know. The best.

Looks: Once again, OS photos are fairly accurate, no need discount but her photos in TG looks more mature.
She didn't wear much make up compared to the photos, I preferred her natural look as she looks younger.

Body: Her body is very slim, and ass nice to grab. Been a long time since I bonked a full natural, so plus points for that.

French: Her name suits her well, this is some delicious butter. Honestly I couldn't breathe or talk. Full blown Non stop action FRENCH BUFFET, nearly died and left very full.

BBBJ: Great build up to the blowjob, slow and passionate catbath and kiss me all over before she went for the BJ. Great suction even though for a short while cause I wanted to go back to the buffet.

FJ: YEEEEEEEEEHAW, 1 of the best riders I had. I just lied down and enjoy the view.
Switch to missionary and she was pulling me in non-stop. She whispered into my ear that she was cumming and I fucking lost it and blasted my load. Intense session, both of us were sweating profusely.
No KY, very enthusiastic, wet and tight, I enjoyed this thoroughly.

GFE: Cuddled till I lost track of time and I really didn't have any time to talk since we were just kissing even after the deed. The only thing I said was Hi, Ya, and BYE.
Enjoyed too much until kena scolding by OKT cause I forgot time was up.

RTF: I am supposed to go back to the mountains after this but I might visit again if I'm hungry cause it is too good.

TL;DR Recommended for bros who are into kissing, gooooooooooooooooooood.

Overall excellent bonk, and I think I have a french kink.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 2
charmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud ofcharmingbully has much to be proud of

Linly, Silkstockings

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=linly

Looks/ 9 looking pretty in person. Natural less make up when we met

Body/ 8.5 hot figure. Mini size

Boobs/ 9 B sized racks

Bbbj+hj/ 8.5 v solid steady blows

Fj/ 8.5 tightness is real. Must try position with her is missionary with legs on shoulder. Damn all
The way in. Super siok

Massage/ 8 ok massage not the best but can do

Gfe/ 9 smiles and hugs tight like my real gf

Rtf: yes probably
Old 20-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 12
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute

Decided to try Polly from Milk

OKT: 9/10 fast & efficient
Room: 8/10 absorbent towel. 2 single beds, but the beds are solid side-by-side and room is spacious

Looks: 8/10 decent looks, 90% of photos
Body: 8/10 confirm much bigger than B. smooth skin with no tatts
GFE: 9/10 wanted to chat more, but i just wanted to start
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking, knows how to tease
FJ: 9/10 ride me cowgirl and reverse, good rider and knows how to grind to give feeling. Can take a pounding as we went at it for ~1h before i delivered.

Overall: Very friendly and i think can have good GFE. She wanted to chat a bit more, similar to the European girls I tried, not too transactional like some girls. She is also not a time watcher. Received MANY messages, but didn't look at her phone under after the deed was done after 1 hour. She gave me her full undivided attention for the whole hour, and can probably continue, but I needed to rest. Left very satisfied and tired. Definitely going to have a good sleep tonight.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks
Old 20-10-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nokia under GC24 stable.

Just like her name, she brings back good memories and regrets that im not young enough to chiong harder.

Photos are just like the real thing, except can see the usual selfie filter. When she open the door, you know you getting a good time.

And just like good times, Nokia is sibei service oriented. Started with a soft massage in the shower, where she soap you up nice and slow, and a gentle BF on what's to come. She reminds you of the Japanese soaplands, and there's no rush to get down to the dirty.

Chatty bros will enjoy as her conversation skills are good, both English and French. But once she gets turned on, is a different story. Imagine her masturbating while blowing you off.

If anything, the value of D1 is getting better and better.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
microdepot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy from Terminal21

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960440

Amy is a sweet Milf who like sex. Session felt quite non commercial like actually banging your real milf lover. OKT is friendly and fast response, kept replying me even I'm a bit indecisive at first haha.

Looks 8
Boobs 7
Body 8
Bbbj 9 got skill
FJ 9 really like her moans
RTF sure
Old 20-10-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
xk500 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try muna/ Emily

Milk lovers
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961174

Happylove
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961055

I think she was here before, maybe under a different name…… but I could be wrong.

Last edited by xk500; 20-10-2023 at 10:28 PM.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Yobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Hmmmm... New OKT with 1 FL

URL:
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961112

Not sure how zhun he is la, I did asked this OKT if theres more coming. His reply was slowly over the next few weeks. not sure by few weeks he meant how long or how many tho. Disclaimer ah, if he lie to me i lie to u ah, so dont hold me to my words ah.

At least while he's still ard , there's still a somewhat decent option out there for me la.

Old 20-10-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=janice

Lady: Janice
Stable: Silkstockings
Okt: first time with them. Impressed with prompt response

Looks: 9 v shaped face. Pretty babe. Dont look very thai to me which is a plus
Body: 9/10 good places to touch and i enjoyed squeezing
Boobs: 10/10 D cup.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 clean bj even when in 69.
Fj: 9/10 can accommodate different positions. Moans can be a bit loud had to ask her to be softer a bit.
Massage: 9/10 good can level with massage parlour

Rtf: yes i will definitely.

Old 20-10-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sleepyvirus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ginny from Lust365

Face: 9/10 - Grows on you, syt/ol/poly/uni all in one.

Boobs: 8/10 - natural, b but still enough for me.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 she great and obedient

FJ: 8/10 - focus more on missionary style its my favorite position and i can see her face, quiet tight.

GFE: 9/10- slowly opens up, just treat with her properly and with respect.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Mimi from RP

looks – 5.5 (some blemish on her face. nose should be enh)
Boobs – 8.5 (huge soft natural E/F and abit saggy)
Body - 6.5 (slightly more fair than usual thai. slight meaty but tummy stretchmarks are bad)
BBBJ - 4.5 (nothing special and abit short..)
FJ - 6 (not the best and not the worst)
GFE - 4 (unfortunately very low score here. she is not a passionate frencher plus definitely doesnt display those gfe acts and feels)
Service - 6 (was hinted to leave the place early despite still ample time remaining but since she does not display gfe i left)
RTF - no. definitely not worth the price tag. the only plus point were the natural huge jugs
Thank you for the genuine FR

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Donut from Kinythai
https://postimg.cc/jwxd5QFZ

For all of you who love petite ladies. Donut is sweet looking and slender looking. She looks abit like a Malay and has nice tanned complextion. A very friendly and accomodating girl and she can speak some english.

She wore a fitting brown dress which showed her curves and nice figure. She help shower me and on the bed she takes her time. She is responsive to light slow foreplay. Very accomodatind and service oriented. The girlfriend feeling was really great and so is the kissing

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Friendliness: 10/10
Bbbj: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
Service: 9.5/10
Old 21-10-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 21
JanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJanInnosT deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[IMG]'https://postimg.cc/jwxd5QFZ'[/IMG]

https://postimg.cc/jwxd5QFZ

Donut from Kinkythai

For all you who love cute petite ladies, this sweet looking babe is for you. She has a slight exptic look and at certain angles she looks a littlw Malay.

The girlfriend experience is very good as with her kissing and she is responsive to sensual foreplay. She wore a brown dress with showed her nice curves and slender figure. Big plus point is that she understands basic english.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/0
Friendliness: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

Last edited by JanInnosT; 21-10-2023 at 07:34 AM.
Old 21-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 14
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Naomi from Galaxy

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961084&highlight=

TLDR: This girl fits all my requirements. Tall, big natural boobs, full figured, nice smile and eye smile.

When Naomi opened the door, it’s bingo for me already. She was wearing a pink lingerie with her boobs spilling out. Thought to share something interesting - she said her boobs were bigger in the past n she went for a surgery to make them smaller. I’m like whatttt? Usually girls wanna make them bigger, so this is my first time hearing this man lol. She said last time was E cup. I guess now it’s D. I told her she shld have kept it big haha

Anyway, in terms of her boobs shape, it’s subjective. Some may say abit saggy. But natural big boobs are generally like that I guess. I can say for me, it looks great. I love it when she did cowgirl on me. Her cowgirl is solid with diff variation, so I was basically fondling her big boobs by kissing, squeezing etc. Really shiok.

Did the usual postions and came as she did some dirty talks. Very turn on. Oh btw her English is quite good.

Forgot to mention about her bbbj - wet, slurpy, attacked the tip more at the start, then swallow whole thing. Got eye contact makes it a plus point.

Second shot has less action. Boobs job and cum all over her beautiful tits.

Body wise, very huggable. In fact I asked for a hug immediately when I entered and we just hug for a while, with some kissing n frenching initiated by her.

Meanwhile shoutout to the OKT. This is my first time trying Galaxy though they have been around for some time. This OKT damn solid cos he bothers to answer qns, check with girls on requests etc. Most OKTs are fast in replies, but are generally quite cold. So this is plus point, hopefully can continue supporting since the one that I usually support has closed shop

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of lightBillyKia is a glorious beacon of light

Jina from galaxy
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960997&highlight=

Location was convenient and okt reply prompt

Looks 8.5/10 cheerful and playful with a smile always

Body 8.5/10 she has a pair of thick ass which I like for smacking while doggying

Boobs 9/10 big boobs with nice nips for licking n sucking

French 9/10 non stop action and I love her soft tongue plus when she softly suck my too

Pussy 8/10 quite tight and wet , I mean real wet when I play outside her love button

Bbbj 9/10 non stop momentums almost 10mins till I almost blast all out

Fj 9/10 can take hard pounding and best part is her thick ass when I smack n doggy , her moan is very sexy and she will always turn back to look at me which those horny look

Massage 9/10 not those piano type
Old 21-10-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xk500 View Post
Anyone try muna/ Emily

Milk lovers
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961174

Happylove
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961055

I think she was here before, maybe under a different name…… but I could be wrong.
Lol bro u are right both same person
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1