The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-10-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desfed69 View Post
FR for Rainie from FoxyThaii

OKT: 10/10 damn brother that he help shift my time slot a little backwards because I couldn’t find a carpark so I can fully enjoy my session with Rainie

Look: 10/10 super pretty Thai girl with very slight tan skin tone and light make up like those chio thai girls you find in Siam shopping area. Look like mid 20s.

Body: 10/10 height about 165cm with some meat in the right area and I love it that way so it’s nicer to hug. She has nice round ass that can pound hard with the constant sound makes the session that turn on.

Boobs: 20/10 SOLIDDDDDDDD points because it looks double D and it’s totally natural and nice sizeable nipples to suck on like a big baby. I enjoyed eating those boobies throughout the session. Her boobies were bouncing up and down during cowgirl and it was flowing like nice waves when I pumped her hard in missionary.

French: 9/10 good French kisser with luscious lips but it will be better to spend a little longer speaking French

BBBJ: 20/10 can tell that she enjoys eating sausages and very experienced also! She will look at your with those slutty eyes as you watch your dick slowly disappear in her mouth. She’s able to deepthroat very well and her tongue swirls around the shaft or my dick and gently sucking my balls. Writing this makes me turn on again and I want to find her to relive those sweet memories.

AR: 9/10 she will suck your forbidden hole hard and use her tongue to poke deep. Best thing is she will ensure her finger is wet with her saliva and play with my ass while she suck my dick in 69 position.

FJ: 20/10 she’s a wild kitty that really enjoys sex and such a naughty girl when I asked her if she likes me to squeeze her boobies soft or hard and she said likes it hard and even spank it if I want. Her moaning is damn legit while I pumped her hard and fast. Very wet pussy that doesn’t require any lubes. Her pussy felt damn tight when I first inserted and both of us just roll our eyes backwards. She can take hard poundings easily and talks dirty which a lot of girls cannot do it right. Her dirty talking made the whole session so much better.

GFE: 100 pointer she made me feel like I was having an amazing session in Bangkok with those super high GFE and solid attitude. Knows how to tease with her words to break ice easily. Able to speak English very well so no need translator. I’m definitely going to find her very soon because she’s one of the best for a long time.

Please take good care of her as she’s a very nice lady that works hard to make you feel like a king. You won’t regret if you treat her well. Can’t wait to have another session with her.
I just had a session with her as well.

i second that,

one of the best BBBJ i had this year. sloppy, and deep. and can make her gag on it with minimal reflux.

great AR. she will plant her face into your ass and use her tongue well.

best of all, there is fresh MILK

basically a curvy commando in the making!!! willing to serve with massage inbetween shots.

also OKT is very friendly and understanding
Old 22-10-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cuffmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Violet, Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...ghlight=violet

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 fleshy, good meat to fondle and squeeze
Boobs: 9/10 hands are full. Soft and bouncy
Pussy: 9/10 clean shaved

Services:
Bbbj: 8.5/10 willing to take time and make me happiest man on earth
Hj: 9/10 tempo is perfect as she moved her mouth
Fj: 8.5/10 always on the move. Word ‘rest’ is not in her vocab. Really gets wet easily and moved her hips like magic

Okt: thanks for recco bro
Old 22-10-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DoubleK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for KATE from Thai Faries
OKT : Quick response and instruction clear
Looks: 8.5/10 pretty and polite plus extra charm lips.
Body: 8/10 nice and soft skin
Boobs: 32 I think and easy to grab it (nature boobs)
Shower : take care you like her LDRS bf.
BBBJ : She started gently and slowly. Twirl her tongue around my D 8.5/10
FJ : She will accommodate any position and I just let her ride on me. She just want you inside her but going with rhythm 10/10
GFE: We go with friendly and warm hugs. Chitchat a long while cos I want to talk with her and make me feel comfortable like we’re LDRS. 10/10
It was a good experience for me for the very first time with MYANMAR hybrid girl (RARE to find) over all. 10/10
Hopefully, I will join her on my next visit before she left.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shoooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Naomi Galaxy
Sunday afternoon f@CK. Central area hotel room, very clean though a bit small. Had to pass by recept lobby to lift but managed to go straight to lift.. Dunno how long this can last..
Naomi highly resembles the photos. Pretty and speaks very demurely like an innocent young lady...
And her rare case of ops reducing boobs story.. Could see the faint scars but they are not show stopper. Slightly meaty thicc but really slutty and wild when got into the deed. her behaviour, body, mouth and pussy very sexually and sensually responsive..
Satisfying f@CK indeed!
Old 22-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pimpmyride33 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Rin, Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...&highlight=rin

Looks: wysiwg. Game face on when i met her. Very naughty
Boobs: not too big but it’s alright. Her nipples always hard ok alr.
Body: not as fair in real. But cfm plus chop body is chio also
Bbbj: define hardworking it’s ‘RIN’. She cfm won’t disappoint one
Fj: she’s burning on bed. She’s like fire works exploding kind on bed. I also kn explode so early than expected

Gfe: connection is there. No awkward forced feeling
Rtf: yes
Old 22-10-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ratan is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Army (Thai Fairies)

OKT: Fast and responsive

Looks: 9.5/10. Real photo. My type. SYT. Her looks was mainly why I chose her, which did not disappoint.

Body: 8.5/10. A cup natural. Quite slim.

GFE: 8/10. Showered together. Feels a bit shy.

CBJ: 9/10. Nice CBJ as I requested for condom. She seems happy to use it.

FJ: 9/10. Started from cowgirl and then moved to different positions.
Old 23-10-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Minny of Lust365 this evening:

Looks: 9/10 Gnd and looks will grow onto you
Boobs: Large natural B’s. Good shape, doe not feel hard. So obviously natural
Body:9/10 (Those who like slim type, she is for you)
Pussy: Shaved
Bj: 8.5/10 (About 8-10 mins of BBBJ before cap on)
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 9/10 non commercial feel
Attitude:8/10
RTF: Good attitude.
Willing to serve to make you happy.
Very good service overall.
must RTF as her body is perfect for me.
Old 23-10-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lishapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tarma sexcapade with these two girls from GENTLEMENCLUB24.

Madeline
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?p=...6#post22762706

Chloe
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960546

Shave : No
French: Yes
English: A little
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Madeline Natural and Chloe Enhanced
CIM: Yes on both girls
DT: Yes and No, the efforts is A+++!
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

First time trying this stable, very pleasant experience. A memorable session, both girls are very hardworking. Grade A+. Also, both girls are pretty but discount a bit from the filtered photos. Their english is good enough for basic conversation. Both girls can blow for a long time. Overall, 9/10!
Old 23-10-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

*deleted due to mistake*

Last edited by peek; 23-10-2023 at 01:09 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 23-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
doublemcspicy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Jina Galaxyxcorts
Just a short summary. Experience similar to other bros frs.

Looks: Most similar to the second pic with the purple top. Shy and sweet looking girl. Definitely looks better irl.

Body: Nice soft natural boobs b cup. Bakness prolly 4?

Bbbj: Sloppy and wet. Many many pattern. Didn't show black face when i requested for more.

Massage: Really legit strong massage. She worked as masseuse before.

Overall: Great service. English not bad. Not a time watcher.

Rtf: If have time and if okt dont increase the price haha
Old 23-10-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 11
peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!peek is one of the Best!

Amie RX

Looks: Mb only 5% discount. Very close to photos. Demure yet secretly you know she is naughty type of look.
Body: Great natural B+ to small C. Fantastic body proportions but still cannot beat with Felicia's waist to hip ratio
bbbj: pretty good, not the best but hardworking, got her to switch to my fave 69, painted her gao gao so I can wear her pussy juice like a moustache and beard, while I can grab her boobs, part her butt cheeks and tickle her arsehole.
DFK: yes she is fluent, I don't smoke and maintain good oral hygiene, so I got really turned on here
DT: great, I average size so got some minor ghok ghok but at her pace
FJ: accomodating, CG, mish and finish in doggy. This time I remember to bring my super slippery Tenga black lubricant which helps to me pound longer with smoother entry.

Conversation: good english, no GT required. She says she likes burgers and works in Pattaya back in Thailand

S tier > YOLO best sex: Xinda(XF), Ashley(GMC), Sohee(OS)
A tier > will RTF: Pim(OS), Felicia(GMC), Oishi(GMC), Julia(CF), Benz(GMC), Serene(ES)/Nana(RX), Hermes(ES)/Dixie(LF), Elle(CF), Opal(OS)/Lili(M4U), Amie (RX)
B tier > once is good enough: Moji(GMC), Ruby(ES), Nano(GMC), Dada(GMC), Bella(ES), Dior(LF), Cake(Lust)/Xoshi(XF), Lumi(PBB)
Fail > please do not return: Nina(GMC), Joan(PBB), Jasmine(ES)
Old 23-10-2023, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bluebollz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady: Cartoon
Stable: Seduction

https://sbf.today/showthr...hlight=cartoon

I wanna make this FR short and sweet just to add up to what other bros wrote about her

She has 85% resemblance to her pic. Small diff only used filter to enhance beauty. Body is petite and nice butt with perky B cup. Really tight, likes to straddle on top. Communication and gfe is good with basic english and her being very clingy and touchy.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Butter from OneSiam

https://sbf.today/showthread.php...3#post22745723

Looks: 9/10 : Very pretty. Very fair. Looks same as pic.
Body/Figure: 9/10, height should be around 165+ or less. Super Slim, perfect model body. hour glass figure.
Boobs : B - all natural, very soft. amazing to suck on.
French: yes. all the way. She initiates right from the begining.
BBBJ: 9/10 great suction. She shines at this. deep throat, can also facefuck a bit, but pls be gentle. but awesome suction. Started in Shower, continued on sofa and then on the bed.
FJ: Did doggie, cowgirl and then and finally finish in missionary.
Painting : She loved it. Enjoys it. She came when she was painted... so wet.
Gfe : She makes you feel so comfortable. English is missing... so a bit of a chicken duck... but google translate helped. But took good care of me.
Rtf : definitely.
Okt: Very responsive, and clear comms.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lemonsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Rainie from FoxyThai

OKT: 10/10 Quick to reply.. easy arrangement..

Looks: 10/10. Attractive lady.. Always smiling.. Light tan skin tone.. Live video posted more accurate than the posted pictures.. The boobs are natural and busty (boobs lover guys will like her)..

Service: 10/10. Non stop BBBJ(need to tell her to stop).. excellent kisser.. wild and horny FJ.. She is really a nice lady.. Speaks fluent english.
Old 23-10-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 16
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Stable: Fairies Finder (OKT Super fast respond)

FR for SOM

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960894

Looks: (7/10) Same gal as PS photos, without makeup when I met her

Boobs: (10/10) Natural B, nicely shaped, I am not into big slapping boobs

BBBJ: (10/10) DT for very long, hardworking with slurp slurp sound and looking into your eyes, that when her looks grow

French: (10/10) She initiated non stop and she just love it

Painting: (8/10) Doing it in 69, she scream out, except for the no shave or else will be perfect 10/10

FJ: (9/10) Tight and easily wet, real moan and I fk for long, NO BLACK FACE

GFE: (8/10) First time in the trade, very shy type

Massage: (10/10) Doing it in between 2 shots, she dam good, like pro thai massage, she said learnt before

Service: (10/10) Keep making sure I enjoy the session, take very good care of my dick

RTF: Definitely worth to RTF.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1