The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 07-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Looks Indian to me.

Bro, if the person ask you to pay money first, and to a ‘friend’, 100% it’s a scam. Doubt it’s going to be easy for you to get your money back already unless you lodge police report.
What a bummer. The 'Friend' is the poster of the fake ads picture taken from
http://www.pictame.com/user/arieasoge/210291950

pretend to be interested, get a few guys and meet up with this 'friend' ...or police should be able to to resolve this issue as well.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26935 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
pussy licking clothed or naked?
clothed la bro, she's a domme not FL... wont show tits or pussy one...
Old 12-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Bro what happens after you shot your load on her claves ? She clean up for you ah? What is stud session? Can fuck her if stud?
each clean each owns, for stud session i juz deduce, no confirmation...
if u refer to her tumblr page, she said her pussy was sore after the session...
though she didnt give much details, think the selection is very strict and
very few, think she more after the pleasure than for the money...
Old 12-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
powercd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I read through the thread and on several occasions bros have mentioned about PRC girls doing SM.
I am interested in session with the PRC girls as hey are not so costly and will be more enthusiastic. Major consideration for the looks and age as thats a turn on for me (and most of you out there).
Since I could not find traces or links with a nice accessible live list of PRC mistress, I wanted to take it up to build the list.
Appreciate if you bros who have had experience with PRC mistress in Sg, share the contacts with basic info like service and looks, I will build this list and share. Will share by PM according to the rules.
Look forward to your help guys.
Cheers!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powercd View Post
Hi Bros,

I read through the thread and on several occasions bros have mentioned about PRC girls doing SM.
I am interested in session with the PRC girls as hey are not so costly and will be more enthusiastic. Major consideration for the looks and age as thats a turn on for me (and most of you out there).
Since I could not find traces or links with a nice accessible live list of PRC mistress, I wanted to take it up to build the list.
Appreciate if you bros who have had experience with PRC mistress in Sg, share the contacts with basic info like service and looks, I will build this list and share. Will share by PM according to the rules.
Cheers!
if hav i think shld be ok to share here ba, but after alot of bad experience
with dome 2 and previous negative FRs of PRCs, i sort of gave up on
wasting time to try them out...

if bros have tried real PRC dommes be4, i would be keen to try out as well,
coz heard most is hide things ask u to find within a certain timing etc..
kinda boliao games rather than actual SM stuffs...
Old 13-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support at least someone start the prc Dom here as said damage not so much
Old 13-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros,

Cheers!
To get you started, use the 'seach' button on top of the page, Keep the option as 'Show Threads' -> use 'SM' as the keyword .... you will be presented a few results .... then, you can contact ML/FL individually to confirm that they provide the service you seek. Happy searching .... a few result will pop up like an'er, snow, bing bing ....they will provide SM/fetishes. Some others in the search result I could not confirm.... happy hunting !!
Old 14-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
To get you started, use the 'seach' button on top of the page, Keep the option as 'Show Threads' -> use 'SM' as the keyword .... you will be presented a few results .... then, you can contact ML/FL individually to confirm that they provide the service you seek. Happy searching .... a few result will pop up like an'er, snow, bing bing ....they will provide SM/fetishes. Some others in the search result I could not confirm.... happy hunting !!
as advised search came up with a few prominent names, namely
BingBing, MingYue, Snow, An Er & HaHa...
Any bros have tried them before? Perhaps a short comparison will be
very helpful rather than we have to go try one by one...
Old 14-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
as advised search came up with a few prominent names, namely
BingBing, MingYue, Snow, An Er & HaHa...
Any bros have tried them before? Perhaps a short comparison will be
very helpful rather than we have to go try one by one...
Some other people have reviewed some ... use the button top of this thread 'search this thread' then key in names as keyword .... it's repeated many times already, I guess you won't get much reply ...

snow - not tried, but she's notorious for using fake pictures, sometimes her real pictures ..... in my opinion, she's ok to fulfill fetishes. She's been around .., means some bros supported her.. if not she won't survive in this trade ?

An Er - RTM - Good service, nice bod, friendly and hardworking.
Bing bing, Tried once, accommodating, stay in shared apartment, accommodating and hard working ...
Old 14-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Some other people have reviewed some ... use the button top of this thread 'search this thread' then key in names as keyword .... it's repeated many times already, I guess you won't get much reply ...

snow - not tried, but she's notorious for using fake pictures, sometimes her real pictures ..... in my opinion, she's ok to fulfill fetishes. She's been around .., means some bros supported her.. if not she won't survive in this trade ?

An Er - RTM - Good service, nice bod, friendly and hardworking.
Bing bing, Tried once, accommodating, stay in shared apartment, accommodating and hard working ...
tks for sharing bro, ok later i go search and read up...
Old 16-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one tried Geylang legal house for SM service ?
Old 16-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post
Any one tried Geylang legal house for SM service ?
r u asking whether there is SM service in GL legal hse or saying there is
SM service there but asking if any bros got try be4...
Old 16-11-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
powercd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro,

Yes Ming Hue she looks like her pictures.
Old 16-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Wow. Thanks for the work! Does Ming Yue look like the person in her picture since you say she's chubby?
Thanks for the effort! uppz!
Candy in real person, how does she look? on okt website she's listed as 168cm/50kg, that's quite tall....
Old 16-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey Bro,

Yes Ming Hue she looks like her pictures.
how to find her pic?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1