The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-10-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

I would like to write an FR for this gem because I really believe she deserves more attention. Jam from Lust

I am a sucker for GFE and she deliver! Will really take care of you and treat you well all the while smiling shyly at you.

Face: 9/10 Very near as the photos on the website. Really has big eyes that suit her roundish cute face.

Body: 8/10 Consider fair skin for Thai standard. Her skin is smooth and tight make me want to caress her all the time.
Her boob are natural B cup.
BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and not lazy like some other fls.
Kissing: 8/10 like with my GF.
FJ: 8/10 Very very accommodating to whatever position you want. Sometimes i just body language and she is already ready to change.

GFE: 9/10 great gfe for me!
RTF: Yes definitely if time permits!

Bros please treat her well as she is really a sweetheart!
The ratings is my opinion of what i experienced only
Old 26-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2672 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
FR for Spicy Galaxyxscorts

Not going to rate in numbers form but more to describe my experience.

Messaged bro GX for recommendation based on my preference that I had and he suggested me to try Spicy. Damage: 150/90/2

Spicy looks quite different in live pics and OKT photos & preview video, don't you think? Atypical FL is a good change and her 168cm height just rings yummy for me. OKT told me that her "needs" have not been attended for quite a while liao leh.

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=961693

Last edited by kristie009; 26-10-2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
Dottetdck has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR for April from Lust365

https://sbf.today/showthr...ighlight=april

Looks: 8.5/10 looks close to pix posted

Body: 10/10 her body is a wonderland. Super curvy

Boobs: 10/10 wow boobs of E cup. Super full with it

Bbbj: 8.5/10 she is playful and worked well with her tongue and mouth

Painting: 9/10 trimmed pussy. Sensitive to touch and lick

Fj:8.5/10 hsd and full of energy in pumping and grinding in all the positions we did

Gfe: 9/10 polite and willing to break ice with a kiss
Old 26-10-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mina TeeRukLover

Look: 9/10 Same as photo. Looks very attractive and clubbing gal look too.
Body: 8.5/10 slim and curvy with tattoo at shoulder and neck area, nice shapy ass
BBBJ: 8/10, Good with her tongue and momentum will control well at the right speed and time. Deepthroat and no teething effect
Frenching: 8/10, Fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting and DFK
Painting: 8/10, shaven, tight and wet, super responsive when licked, moves her pelvis up and down, get wet very fast
FJ: 8/10, doggy is great, the harder and deeper I penetrate the louder her moans and wetter she got. Anw it does feed my ego on bed. She will turn her head and look at me ask me not to stop. Cannot tahan long and shot my hot cum inside the condom with cock still hard insider her
Rtf: yes,confirm...haha as i already did it.
GFE: 8/10 high and lot of KC type.

An enjoyable and memories bonk.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
str8ding is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Pop from Lust365

Looks: Its her alright. still look quite young.
Body: Taut and fit as a 24 y/o should be.... slight tan but fairer than the typical thai
Boobs: Soft natural Bs... she enjoys having them squeezed
Pussy: Trimmed and tight
Shower: SOP but she is really gentle
Kissing: Basically she raped my tongue with hers
BBBJ: strong suction and deepthroat all the way... her forte!
FJ: flexible and accomodative. did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon, missionary and ultimately ended 1st shot in doggy.
GFE: Can tell she kinda shy at first but when comes to service she is not shy at all. Can engage in small talks or rather she did most of the talking therefore there was almost not a moment of awkward silence.
Overall: She is a GND type...

P/S: Above is my personal experience so read it with a pinch of salt.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
flyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyflyingcaptain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just finished with Kassy (T21). Nice girl with warm smile. Boobs are not her greatest asset, but she indeed make it up in other areas. Strong suction during BBBJ and she kept going, also wonder why not tired. FJ also good, I kept changing positions and she keep up good with her ready to fuck face. Superb Svc all in all and I enjoyed my session.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Aztechi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sweety - Teeruklover

26-Oct-23

Face > got the sweet and cute face, quite pretty in my opinion. Sure no reject kind.

Skin Tone > similar to photo. Smooth and smell nice.

Boobs >Natural B cup. Looks great to me. very soft boobs, nice to squeeze.

Body > Look like posted photo. Slender and good shape body with nice curvy ass , no tummy fats (think she works out)

French > recommended for frenching lovers. Tongue all out with feeling passionate frenching.

BBBJ > Great skills, will control the motion and speed. Will play with your balls too while BBBJ.

Painting / Fingering >Shaven pussy. Nice clean looking young pussy.

FJ > Cowgirl & Doggie with her. She looks better with the cowgirl position with the hair in a mess when bouncing up and down

Massage > Given during rest time. Quite relaxing.

Overall a very great bonk at $120 for 45mins.

English level ok

Good attitude. Friendly & chatty young girl. GFE is great.

Willing to serve and accommodating.

OKT response is fast and friendly.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

Mecury from Seduction

Looks: 9/10 (looks better than the pictures) - this is my own opinion
Body: 9/10 (she says she is fat but I think she has an amazing body plus she smells good)
Boobs: Soft naturals
Pussy: Shaved and tight
Massage: 8/10 (almost fell asleep)
Kissing/Frenching: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 .. Hard deep thrusts
CIM: never try, next session hopefully
GFE: 11/10 (love her because very easy to talk and joke with her)
RTF: Already made booking (GFE too strong) and I want to longer sessions with her
Old 26-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

FR for Mimi from RP:

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=960893

Giant fucking all natural tits (E cup, verified by yours truly). Fucking love them and she didn't hesitate to shove them in my face. Sucked hard and no complaints from her either.

She really knows how to make use of her massive torpedoes by squeezing and rubbing them against my didi. Damn song having those giant soft milkbags applying pressure on your already rock hard tool.

BJ was decent as well, able to deepthroat on request where most FLs would get lazy and won't suck beyond half the length of your shaft. Mimi actually went balls deep and it feels fucking good.

After all the teasing and sucking, I inevitably exploded in her mouth and she even continued sucking even after I'm completely drained.

If you're a lover of the sacred combination of big natural boobs + CIM, you definitely would have to try her, especially when big naturals are hard to come by in Dome 1, dominated by mainly rock hard silicon implant titties.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 26-10-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 26-10-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 5
dashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to beholddashingactive is a splendid one to behold

I really really hate to share this again...
RTF Rin from Lust

Facts and stats are the same as previous FR, I was steamed to the max again!!!

Pros: 2 X CIM, and in my opinion (French, GFE and FJ). I benefited immensely.
But her boobs really fits her body structure perfectly.

She is really a god damned good fuck, as horny, as eager to please as they come, I am gunning for more RTFs for Rin till she ORD.
Old 26-10-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Shaggarino is Cool - loads of Potential

Cartoon Seduction

Tried Cartoon just now, phew it was a total good session. She got me all hype up.

Looks: 9/10 very pretty and looks cute. Smile shyly when she see me.
French: 8.5/10 All I can say she is a great tongue fighter.
Body: 9.5/10 smooth skin with natural b boobs and nice body.
Shower: 10/10 Very naughty hands. Like to tease.
Catbath: 8/10 Very orientated with nice suction and licks all over.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Can semi deep throat with balls licking and strong suction to bring it hard on. Good bj.
FJ: 9/10 She is natural wet and she's horny until she asked me to lie down and she rode cowgirl on me for a good 10mins. Went doggie and can't resist her nice ass and finished on her.
GFE: 9/10 Very initiative plus she give off those shy gf feels.
RTF: need see got time, she is leaving soon. Sadly didnt book her earlier.
Old 26-10-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
honestwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kassy, T21

Appearance: Super Syt with small As
BBBJ: so good and very patient, allow me to watch and enjoy
Painting: gasps a lot and really wet
FJ: fav one when she straddle me and I pump from below, she cling to my neck. Girl got stamina
GFE: has the magic to make you feel comfortable with her

Wiill RTF for her service and GFE though. OKT arrange it well even last minute
Old 26-10-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gonezo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Apple (Lust365)

Looks: 9/10 (sweet & cute)
Body: 8.5/10 (petite, for big boobs lovers, C natural!! )
Skin/Complexion: 8/10 (not as fair as in the pics but still consider fair)
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Good riding skill & passionate)
Service: 9/10
- Frenching allow
- Painting allow
- Fingering allow
- Good body massage in between shots

RTF: yes (but need to rest longer to re-charge)
Old 26-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Veroomin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report for Hana from Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 - Mid 20s, looks young and fresh for me
Body : 9/10 - mild fair skin, slender looking
Boobs: 8.5/10 Enhanced C cup. not hard not soft just nice
Pussy : 8.5/10 - trimmed neatly, wet naturally
French: 10/10 - knows how to french and furious tongue action
English: 7.5/10 - Can speak basic English
Swallow: 10/10 - Paid extra for this service, after she swallow still lick her lips and showed me mouth is empty
FJ: 9/10 - fucked her with missionary all the way. moaning non stop
Overall : 9/10

This is my first FR so if its not that good please dont zap me. Location in the east which quite convenient for a driver. Room was spacious and clean, towels also big towels. Greeted me with a smile when i arrived and helped me to put my bag and clothes one side and went for a quick shower. Not much action there was i was showering by myself. When i went out she was sitting on the bed and when i approached she started to handle my dick. after teasing me alittle we went onto the bed and started making out which her frenching skills are really good then started to finger her as well. less than 10 seconds can feel her wetness already. then she proceeded with a blowjob for me and climb on top of me and started riding me. not long after we switched positions and i was doing missionary with her until i about to cum then she quickly took my dick and swallowed my cum. Overall experience is very good. Might come back with her again or try other ladies.
Old 26-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sacajo3522 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Writing a FR requested by stable okt, given only have 5-10 mins of solo time.

25/10/23 8.30pm slot 1 shot

Actress : Spicy

Production : Galaxy

Been out of FL1 for 3 months plus. Had a free window of 1 hour. Aiming for Yori so text OKT, but timing buey gum. He recommended me to try Spicy new girl(previously from LF).

Location is obvious, hadn't return here for a long time.

Cai is resemblance of the pics provided. Slight darker complexion, enhanced boobs(soft on the outside). Slim face slim arms slim long legs, but slight beer tummy. Looks will not be an issue, acceptable and will 越看越好看。

Attitude is good. Funny and chatty, during service slutty performance. English level Primary standard luckily my Thai also primary standard.

Shower SOP.

After shower started with me sitting on bed side, she comes to me and start flirty chat with me. While she was standing, I caress her boobs and pussy and DFK. She push me down onto bed and kneel down to give me bbbj while looking at me all the time and saying how aroi it is, lol.

Couldn't control myself, stand up, turn around and push her onto the bed, it's my turn to service.
her pussy was soaking wet, after 10mins of licking and clit sucking, she told me siao mak, and she is about to cum, and she wanted me to bang her. Ignoring her request, I continue licking, think she gave up and start grinding her pussy on my face(literally nearly die as couldn't breath) and loud moans was music to my ears. Indeed the tap was open, my face was soaked with her fountain of youth juices, didn't manage to get her to squirt. Went up without cleaning my face and mouth, kiss her deep deep with tongue exchanging. Ask her how she like her juice taste? Lol

Target achieved, rest is boring story, went up mounted her missionary, ask her cowgirl, and couldn't last long(all bros here so good, can last 15-30mins), 5mins of fucking and I lost it in her while CG riding.

Shower and put on my clothes and gave her my market value tips.

All in all, a super value bonk, met all my crtiria when I visit FL1 bonks. Point to note, Spicy is a nice/naughty girl, trying to fulfill and make your money well spent. But feels abit lack of gfe or I would say, lack of 'my standard of chemistry' with me. Service is top notch definitely.

Overall : I am an uncle giving this FR. Your experience may varies.
Seldom I will go for high class bonks, alot of expensive APs I also never try before. I am always looking for a gem in the rough.
Got to agree on with bro hybrid on Spicy she was a good horny little devil she was on bed clearly many bros would agree as well after taking spicy for a spin .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1