The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Moog View Post
Hi all bros,

Just need a lil info here bros... Will be venturing into hcmc soon would like to know whats the current exchange rate there for sgd and can any bros give me the exact location of that money changer in ben tanh market? Before you flame me i did a search on money changer but didnt give me an adresss so please bear with me... And lastly whats your recommendations for telco provider, need a sim card with good coverage and internet plan is it ok to buy at the airport or im better off buying in town?

Cheers
Outside Cho Ben Thanh Market there are 2 Goldsmith shop. The rate is about the same; not much difference. It is easy to locate cos the each Goldsmith shop is beside a small lane. Regarding about SIM; you can get Vietel and you could buy it at the Airport as they are able to assist you to activate your SIM Card for 3G

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 30-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
perfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
answers inside the quotes
Hi Tom
Thanks for the answers.

For ktv, actually i have no idea what is the price point.
Any recommendations that is maybe abput average to you?

For makan places, i dun mind travelling as long as not like 1 hour just to eat ba

Thanks in advance
Old 30-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Moog View Post
Hi all bros,

Just need a lil info here bros... Will be venturing into hcmc soon would like to know whats the current exchange rate there for sgd and can any bros give me the exact location of that money changer in ben tanh market? Before you flame me i did a search on money changer but didnt give me an adresss so please bear with me... And lastly whats your recommendations for telco provider, need a sim card with good coverage and internet plan is it ok to buy at the airport or im better off buying in town?

Cheers
Is just a small difference as you will not be changing much so why bother.

Is not even SIN $5.00 difference in the end

Just buy your SIM off the airport
Old 31-10-2015, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, izzt the place u talking about? As I always go there to change rate not bad, hope every Bro enjoy WeTnaN

http://i.imgur.com/uF5bNBL.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Outside Cho Ben Thanh Market there are 2 Goldsmith shop. The rate is about the same; not much difference. It is easy to locate cos the each Goldsmith shop is beside a small lane. Regarding about SIM; you can get Vietel and you could buy it at the Airport as they are able to assist you to activate your SIM Card for 3G

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 31-10-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Is just a small difference as you will not be changing much so why bother.

Is not even SIN $5.00 difference in the end

Just buy your SIM off the airport
SIM at airport 290k
SIM at street vendor 100k
that's more than S$10 difference le

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 31-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
look on foody.com.vn that is quite good u choose location a food choice...ktv look on h88 list if u dont know
Yes, totally agreed.

Foods.com.vn a good website for foid.

My friend recommended me this website.
Old 31-10-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
SIM at airport 290k
I agreed on that for SIM card but not the dong unless he is going to change tons of SG notes

In the end I still go airport as they activiate everything for me for my VN SIM. Is Hassle free and that is the catch.

I can use immediate and start to contact friends or surf the net for information if needed.

Reach there then look for Street vendor, language is one problem. Activiate myself I do not know how as all in Viet language. Pass the phone to street vendor I think twice.

Pass the phone to a vendor in the airport and pass the phone to a street vendor is totally two different type of trust.

So pay $10, I will as is only one time.

First timer can fly all the way to HCM and stay in the hotel. The money already spent.

I personally will not fuss over this.

For first timer I would strongly suggest to do it in airport.

Season traveler and senior traveler, I say yes you can look for street vendor

That is my own opinion. I personal think when we give advise we need to think at their role as a first timer rather then a season traveler to HCM role.

I am trying to think as a rookie first time in HCM, no offense.

For first timer you need to know to ask the correct question and listen to the right and correct answer if not the beginning of your happy trip is actually your first screwup of your trip.

Hope this is useful for first timer as I was once too.

I listen to senior but I also go thru a thinking process if it is the best way

Regards

Last edited by sexrookie; 31-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 31-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
SIM at airport 290k
Allow me to add on this.
I usually buy my sim card at the airport, the last stall on the left when you come out of customs. It cost 160k for a vittel sim. Don't go to the one next to the door. Damn attitude, I quarrel with them before.
I use vittel because it has a 6 month expiry, unlike mobisim only 3 months. I choose the package that allows me to activate data every day for just 5k dong.it comes with 50k value as well. If use finish,just buy a top up off the street. I usually stay a few days so is more than enough.
Buying sim card off the street is cheaper... about 120k. But language is a big problem. I bought once, and had very much difficulties telling the guy what I wanted. Don't know what package he do for me also.and more important is, while it s easy to find stalls selling top up, it is much harder to find stalls selling sim cards.

Just save the trouble and buy from the airport.it is important to have connectivity once you leave the airport.. you know, to use Google to find info, to check maps and contact your friends.
Old 31-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wuguizai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I myself prefer mobiphone as the network I feel much better in Vietnam..and directly buy sim at airport and activate the data right away. It will be a problem to look for SIM card in the city and correct SIMsize for your phone.
Old 31-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

I agree to purchase SIM at the airport as they have SIM card cutter to cut the SIM to the correct size of your phone which u will have a problem if u buy from city stall
Old 31-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 31-10-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros here go to nha trang and dalat lately? i just want to ask what is a must do or see at those two area? it my first time there as i go hcm to many times le now want go explore other places in vietnam. Thanks for the help.

p.s i know nha trang is go mud bath famous
Old 31-10-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
any bros here go to nha trang and dalat lately? i just want to ask what is a must do or see at those two area? it my first time there as i go hcm to many times le now want go explore other places in vietnam. Thanks for the help.

p.s i know nha trang is go mud bath famous
Been to both places.
What kind of fun u looking for?
Dalat is a very good place if u have a gal to go with.
I almost never notice any hanky places around.
Weather and quite a few nice scenery places. Go for the day tour.

Nha trang famous is the beach..much cleaner than vung tau.
Massage places are a bit more of the main strip.
Seafood is plenty and fresh.
Quite a few pubs disco at beach front. Have seen a few gals there wait to pick up customers.
Old 01-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Hi all bros,

Will be going to HCMC ALONE on the 2nd to 5th to de-stress. Any bros feel free to meet up for coffee or light drink pm me anytime. Thank
Old 01-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Been to both places.
What kind of fun u looking for?
Dalat is a very good place if u have a gal to go with.
I almost never notice any hanky places around.
Weather and quite a few nice scenery places. Go for the day tour.

Nha trang famous is the beach..much cleaner than vung tau.
Massage places are a bit more of the main strip.
Seafood is plenty and fresh.
Quite a few pubs disco at beach front. Have seen a few gals there wait to pick up customers.
bring a viet girl go , prob she first time there also so dont know what to do sia haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread