The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 23
masgnoel is a Helpful and Caring Samstermasgnoel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

SA SA

Went down to Tommy Place’s at around 3pm. He recommended SA SA to me..I say OK
We went in the room.. Nothing special happen, I undress myself and went for the shower.My first impression was that it’s is going to be just another bonk.

In the shower , we started talking and she like to chat a lot.. That’s good cause it help to break the ice. In bed , she told me to turn over and start catbath from my back slowly making her way down south.. Nice feeling.. She ask me to lift by butt and give me a good AR..after that ask me to turn over and give me another cathbath starting from nipple and follow by BBBJ .. I must say her skill is good … then she ask me to stand up and continue the BBBJ..After theBBBJ and I was still standing by the bed tell me to bend down bent down and she give me another AR..first time in that position and I would say it’s damn good..
After the AR .. I get on the bed went she give me another short catbath and start to ride me.. And I can feel the pussy is tight.. feeling that I was about to cum..i change to missionary and finish it off …
After I finish, we TCSS for a while and left..
Overall experience is one of the best Cat150 I ever had

Look: 7 ( Small in size, My type)
Body : 7 ( fair)
BBBY : 8 ( very long and the feeling is shoik )
AR : 8.5 ( the best I ever had.. 2 position )
Freching: 7 ( like GF )
FJ : 7 ( tight )

RTF: yes
Old 20-10-2006, 08:45 PM
judgedtgk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

FR : IVY
Place : L22H20
Date : 19 Oct 2006

Here my 150 worth FR. Tried to update ASAP :P

Went to my regular haunt L22H20 today. After talking cock with OKT, Ah Siong, I decided on IVY.

IVY is about 22-24yrs. Tanned look, seems very sporting to me. I bet before she come to this line, she must be quite active in sports. TCSS awhile in the room and she is friendly enough for me. Keeps smiling and look into your eyes while talking. Very GF feeling.

SHOWER
She helped to strip me. Guess she must be inspecting me. Hehehe.. She then ask me go to bathroom while she remove her clothings. In the bathroom, washed me clean clean. She was looking at me, giving me the CFM look while she is washing my bro.

Quite a good height and she skin is medium smooth skin. She has quite long legs but too bad, her boobs not quite to my liking. A warm BBBJ in shower. Very thrilling for me. Too bad not cold water, if not, Pin Huo Wu Chong Tian. Hehe.

After the shower, a SOP catbath but she is very hardworking, not missing a spot, sending shudders of pleasure through my body.
7.0/10

BBBJ
Ivy deepthroats and spends a long time doing it and treats my little bro like its the yummiest thing she's ever tasted. She will ocassionally look up at you while blowing you, making you wanting her more. The BBBJ is usually done in a couple of positions.
8.0/10

AR
None as I don’t like it.

FJ
Ivy is pretty accomodating during the FJ, so I can go through quite a few positions. I am sure if you want more, she'll be more than happy to do it. She moans quite realistically, which is nice.
7.5/10

Massage
Did not ask for any as rushing for time.

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Fj:7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

RTF: Yes
Old 21-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
peanutx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
FR report on Venus???

Ahh...again it was TGIF...and to my own translation...it is TODAY GEYLANG I FUCK...asked for my regulars like Juventus, AC and Kico...but all dun have or have to wait. Sian...

thanks to bro glstunner...the gal above should be Winnes (1805).
Thanks, Bro Chickenzip for your FR on Winnes. I told myself I must check out Winnes for the simple reason that I’m also a great fan of Juventus, AC and Kico.

Date: 17 Oct 06
Name: Winnes
First look: 6.5/10 (IMHO) Not a stunner on first impression
Boobs: about A cups
Body: Fair skinned, slim built

Bathroom highlight: She had an interesting move. With me standing up, she asked me to bend forward slightly. She came from behind and reached out between my legs for my didi while giving me AR. It felt really good…

Massage: SOP
Catbath: Good, wet and hardworking tongue that provided a great deal of pleasure. I think this is her strongest department. Felt as if her tongue was swirling round and round like polishing car. Refreshing point – started paint job with me face up.
BBBJ: Good.
FJ: Responsive, stereo quite loud.

Something extra: After I came, she said she had another dish for me. She removed CD and placed my didi in her mouth to suck it reeeally dry while giving me the CFM look.

Attitude: 8/10. Very chatty and friendly.
RTF: Will ask for extended time in bathroom. Heh heh

Last look: Before we parted, I thought she looked better than first impression. Could it be effect of after-glow?
Old 22-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BMW - The Next Wenfang!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJmydong
BMW
- L24 M13 -

Let me start this story with a short trip memory lane. About 8-9 years ago I had the day off and thought I would enjoy the sights of the many beauties strolling around GL. It was about 3pm in the afternoon when I was just

A very special thank you to Bro Escobar43535, every bro should increase his points for his excellent FR on this newbie!
Bro, with your way of strong reconmendation, Geylang lanes will expect a Big Traffic Jam of BMW.s s.....
Old 22-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Jess (2847)

Got to try out this new gal on OKT's recommendation.

Looks: 7
Quite a pretty gal, pleasant face. OK height with straight long hair. Have a
nice smile.

Body: 7
Slim with quite a nice perky butt. Tits is on the small side. She have quite
good complexion.

BBBJ: 6
Spends quite some time doing it. Not those hard sucking type, more soft &
sensual type. Also did it with a mint in her mouth but lack a bit in suction.

AR: Never try.

FJ: 6
Quite SOP. She is accomodating to request but is a bit fake for my liking.

Attitude:
Very nice chatty gal, will always start the conversation. Hardworking gal who
tries her best to please. Not bad for a newbie.

RTF: Not likely in the near future.
Old 23-10-2006, 01:45 AM
HSYI

Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR JAGUAR

Was at 24m13 looking for BM this afternoon but she is not working today.
OKT recommended JAGUAR saying that she is also another Ang Pai in geylang.
I waited for about half an hour and out come a fair n sweet girl coming out of room,OKT told me she is JAguar. I immediately shook my head and said ok.
while i follow her into the room, i was admiring her sexy fair leg. I was greeted with a hello and the door closed. Before i could undress myself, she came from behind and gave me a hug then she started to use her hand to roam my didi, i turn around and we were embraced together n kissing like long lost lovers. MY didi was hard on then, she gently spoke to me "go to shower first darling".
In the shower, woah... she has got a nice fair boobs with pinkish red nipple. My didi lagi buay tahan, after soaping i cannot tahan n hug her again while she gave me a sexy massage. She gave me a good washing and feel sensation when her hand come under my ba+++ to wash my hard rock didi..
After drying ourselve up, she came hugging me n kisses me n lead me down slowly to the bed, we embrace like long lost lover again. After that she gave me a good cat bath starting from my neck n slowly roam down to my nipples. therafter she gave a good deep throat bj. By then my cock was going to burst and i ask her to stop. i ask her to lay down on her back i started to service her licking her delicious nipples and roaming her milky fair body. my hand roam down slowly to her cunt and can feel that she is wet enjoying my licking too. I buay tahan and started to pull her leg apart and gave her a good. she was moaning and enjoying my bonk and in no time i buay tahan and come liao... We embrace again and she gave me a good kiss again.

Another legend in the garage, okt asked me good or not. I put my thumb up.
She will definitely on my return list so as BM.
Old 23-10-2006, 02:48 AM
HSYI

FR on JAGUAR

I was at 24m13 looking for BM but she was not working today. OKT reccommended me to Jaguar saying that she is another ang pai in geylang.
Waited for half an hour and out come a sweet fair lady coming out of the room. Okt told me she is Jaguar n I said OK.
While i was walking into the room i was admiring her fair sexy leg. when we were in the room she greeted me and we start to take off our cloth. before i could undress myself she walk to me and started to hug me and kiss me like long lost lovers. Her hand started to roam down to my didi and start to rub gently till its rock hard. After awhile she said "Come darling we go and have a shower".
We undress and procced to the shower.. Woah..she have got a nice pair of boobs with pinkish red nipples. while she was soaping me i was admiring her boobs and her fair sexy body. Then she hugged me again and started to use her body to rub me slowly(body massage)... After that we dry our self up and we proceed to the bed, before we lay down, she hugged and french kiss me and than slowly lay me down to the bed and started to catbath than slowly to bj. she lick my didi head slowly and then follow by deep throat. Woah... feel very shiok and my didi was rock hard now. she knows that i cant stand so she stopped and come up and we french kiss again. I asked her to lie down on the bed i start to service her back, i kiss her slowly down to her boobs and start licking her delicious nipple and my other hand start to massage her other boobs gently. i move my hand slowly to her cunt and rub it gently, she start moaning and i can fel the wetness of her cunt, she pull me up and we start to french kiss.
she ask me to kneel down on top of her head and started to bj me and licking and suck my balls (woah, very shiok..i told her) she move up slowly and start to AR then to bj again. I told her i cant stand anymore and she asked me to Bonk her. I started to bonk her slowly inserting my rock hard cock into her wet cunt, she was moaning away i started to increase my speed and in no time i come liao. she hugged me tightly and kiss me again.
After that tcss and go shower and left.
OKT asked me how, i put my thumb up and he asked me to come again next time. Another good car in the garage beside BM

FR on Jaguar:

Face : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Height :1.6+
Boobs: B nice nipples
Skin: fair
Hair : normal
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kis: 8/10
FJ : 10/10 nice moan
Attitute : 8/10
RTF : Definitely
Old 23-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RACECARTRD is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had her last Tuesday at Willy's place. It has been a long wait after Mia for some time.

She has been my regular for 2 year now. Can't find another one like her with the same attitude. For those who don't mind a more matured lady with slight tummy, she is the one for you in terms for guaranteed service thats worth the money.
Old 23-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Joker+General

BMW at L24 M13

Today, in a good mood went down to L24M13 to test drive the new BMW but was half satisfied. Waited for 2 hours and then saw my new babes BMW and headed into the showroom to test drive. Oh! Btw saw Benz she looks ok..maybe will check it out sometimes...

Inside the rm did a french kiss and felt that is was good and she reminded me of bluesky. After that strip her and headed for the shower. Did an SOP wash up. and go for the bed. She lick u all over and after did her in missionary and 69. Felt that her service is not as good as wat the previous bros has posted.
She is still a long way compared to Bluesky+Nico+yaner+Haisan+CK.Switch position them and she started to ride. Riding on top she is ok. However, in this position , i guess Nico is the best jockey in the 5 years of GL hunting.

After that, chatted with her and did it 1 more time with her. She seems enjoying and was very wet but however, no sound system from her. Maybe it is at ground floor and there are at least 5 customers awaiting for her.

Unload 2 times and check clear . Like my old days at Army...Oh Btw I am company best shot...

So, to all old birds...if u are looking for a good service gal, BMW is still not there yet. But if u wanted a young and good figure gal, I guess she is comparable to Haisan, Yaner, CK. Cup C at least.

My overall Ranking for GL Queen
1) Bluesky ( Service 9.5 Hole Tightness: 9 Looks : 8.1 Figure :7.8)
2) Yaner ( service 8.5 Hole T :8 Looks : 7.3 Figure : 8.8)
3) Nico ( service 8.3 Hole T :7 Looks :8.5 Figure :8.2 )
4) Haisan ( Service 8 Hole T :8 Looks :8.5 Figure: 8.6 )
5) Thersa ( Service 8.2 Hole T :7 looks: 7.1 Figure : 8.4)
6 ) BMW ( Service 7 Hole T :7 Looks : 8.3 Figure : 8.5)
7) Lily ( Service 7.3 Hole T :8 looks : 7.2 Figure 7.5)

Waiting Time Ranking
1) BMW 3~4 h ( Base on the fact that she start at 1:30pm and off 10pm
Over commented too gs by some of her fans so waiting list
become too long)
2) Bluesky 2~3.5h ( She lost out to BMW in this time ranking gp becos
she knows off at 5pm usually)

RTF: Yes but her long Q will makes me think twice.

Looks: GD comparable to Nico but needs touch up
Colour yr hair and it will look tip top.

Figure: GD but Haisan&Yaner better

Service: Still raw as new babe. Cookie is better than her in service

GF feeling: Yaner & Bluesky top my chart

Friendliness: Haisan and Yaner best!

Thats all folks...My personal Queen : Bluesky follow by YanerBMW needs to improve on service in order to beat them...
Old 23-10-2006, 09:44 PM
Joker+General

Boss Issue..
Old 23-10-2006, 10:29 PM
Joker+General

Exclamation Re: GL 150cats FRs list

BMW at L24 M13

Today, in a good mood went down to L24M13 to test drive the new BMW but was half satisfied. Waited for 2 hours and then saw my new babes BMW and headed into the showroom to test drive. Oh! Btw saw Benz she looks ok..maybe will check it out sometimes...

Inside the rm did a french kiss and felt that is was good and she reminded me of bluesky. After that strip her and headed for the shower. Did an SOP wash up. and go for the bed. She lick u all over and after did her in missionary and 69. Felt that her service is not as good as wat the previous bros has posted.
She is still a long way compared to Bluesky+Nico+yaner+Haisan+CK.Switch position them and she started to ride. Riding on top she is ok. However, in this position , i guess Nico is the best jockey in the 5 years of GL hunting.

After that, chatted with her and did it 1 more time with her. She seems enjoying and was very wet but however, no sound system from her. Maybe it is at ground floor and there are at least 5 customers awaiting for her.

Unload 2 times and check clear . Like my old days at Army...Oh Btw I am company best shot...

So, to all old birds...if u are looking for a good service gal, BMW is still not there yet. But if u wanted a young and good figure gal, I guess she is comparable to Haisan, Yaner, CK. Cup C at least.

Waiting Time Ranking
become too long)

Thats all folks...My personal Queen : Bluesky follow by YanerBMW needs to improve on service in order to beat them...
Old 23-10-2006, 10:41 PM
Joker+General

BMW at L24 M13

To be continue....
Old 23-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Joker+General

Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Waiting Time Ranking
become too long)

Old 24-10-2006, 12:00 AM
Joker+General

BMW of L24M13
Not so superior in service as per thread posted previously.
Still Raw...long way to go as compared to bluesky,Yaner,Haisan...
Old 24-10-2006, 01:24 AM
HSYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACECARTRD
Just had her last Tuesday at Willy's place. It has been a long wait after Mia for some time.

She has been my regular for 2 year now. Can't find another one like her with the same attitude. For those who don't mind a more matured lady with slight tummy, she is the one for you in terms for guaranteed service thats worth the money.
Going down to repeat Jaguar this afternoon but okt said she is on leave for a few days.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1