The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Dubai

See you soon......

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattyboom View Post
Brother Lysander....

in a couple of days time I'll touch down @ Dubai...

ha ha ha...has been patroling the SPA in KL for the last few days since you have mentioned that WL in Dubai is not as good as KL or S'pore.......trying to dried my sperm so that when I am in Dubai, won't be that horny....he he he.....another 5 days to go......countdown starts.....
Old 18-11-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fattyboom is Cool - loads of Potential

F**K.............no more fun for my trip in Dubai......

Brother Lysander.................will not be able to meet you all up and see the nightlife of DUBAI...........My boss's old wife is following me to DUBAI......SH*T........

here goes my days....my funs...................feel like wanna kill her.......spoil my trip...............damn
Old 18-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.............My boss's old wife is following me to DUBAI... here goes my days....my funs...................feel like wanna kill her.......spoil my trip...............damn
No need to kill her, larr..
Just intro her to Lysander.

Sure she dies in his bed!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 18-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

Better no wow....

coz she is a damn bloody sucker and see her also didi cannot raise lah.....

If you want Bro Lysander to loose his sex drive forever, then can lah....

ha ha ha
Old 18-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
....If you want Bro Lysander to loose his sex drive forever, then can lah....
You haven't met that Lysander yet...
Energiser bunny also lost to him!!!... by miles!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-11-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

KNS...never post...once post...suan me like that....good meh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
You haven't met that Lysander yet...
Energiser bunny also lost to him!!!... by miles!!!
Old 19-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Don't worry.....
I am available anytime.......from 8am to 12midnight.....
Just call and we can meet for anything.....
You can bring her along too....
I get Bro Kong to f her long long...kekekeke
Or I get my indian workers to gangrxxx her...kekekeke

Quote:
F**K.............no more fun for my trip in Dubai......

Brother Lysander.................will not be able to meet you all up and see the nightlife of DUBAI...........My boss's old wife is following me to DUBAI......SH*T........

here goes my days....my funs...................feel like wanna kill her.......spoil my trip...............damn
Old 21-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

Brother Lysander,

I still have 2 nights alone by myself.....

Will be travelling to Dubai on the 22 arriving there around 3am in the morning.........22 and 23 night will be staying in the Chelsea Tower Appartment by myself, then the bitchy boss wife is only coming to join me on the 24th.........old fcuking lady who is beyond 55 years in age......

Possible to meet either 22 or 23 night?

Thank you
Old 21-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Samster

No problem, just call me .......

Quote:
Brother Lysander,

I still have 2 nights alone by myself.....

Will be travelling to Dubai on the 22 arriving there around 3am in the morning.........22 and 23 night will be staying in the Chelsea Tower Appartment by myself, then the bitchy boss wife is only coming to join me on the 24th.........old fcuking lady who is beyond 55 years in age......

Possible to meet either 22 or 23 night?

Thank you
Old 23-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Bro Lysander,

Thank you for your advice yesterday night......went to York.....saw mixture of nationalities.....

PRC the most.....occupying 60%, Afican 30% and others are either Middle east or CIS.........saw 2 SYT CIS........never got the chance to approach. sad....sad.sad...hoping that I can meet you tonight.........ha ha ha....will call you for arrangement.....

By the way, saw in Dubai newspaper that S'pore Community in Dubai won sixth in the Dragon Boat race......picture was publish.....are you in there....

Again, thanks for guiding a newbies like me.
Old 24-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

Brother Lysander,

Thanks for the arrangement yesterday night.....had 2 wonderful KTV session with you and Co.........

Whatever you have advice is true........KTV scene in Dubai and CP is totally different.........really wish to hook up with you all in CP in future....must be fun...he he he he he.

Also, thanks for sparing me the Atomic Bomb session, or else.....will not be able to write this report.....

Take care Sifu......and rest well....
Old 25-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Brother Lysander,

Thanks for the arrangement yesterday night.....had 2 wonderful KTV session with you and Co.........

Whatever you have advice is true........KTV scene in Dubai and CP is totally different.........really wish to hook up with you all in CP in future....must be fun...he he he he he.

Also, thanks for sparing me the Atomic Bomb session, or else.....will not be able to write this report.....

We are all lucky that Bro Kong is not "In-Form" last night, otherwise we will be all flat...

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 25-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

Not to worry.....
Have fun in Dubai......
Quote:
Brother Lysander,

Old 25-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Lysander,
By the way, saw in Dubai newspaper that S'pore Community in Dubai won sixth in the Dragon Boat race......picture was publish.....are you in there....
bro lysander in Dragon Boat race ...
i almost fall off my chair died laughing ...

he's only good in Dragon Bed with meimei's ... 对不对 bro lysander ..

i was imaging the scene when bro lysander step onto the dragon boat and it sank all the way down ...
Old 25-11-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

hello.....me not gigantor ok.....
fat but not very fat lah.....
dragon boat can take more than 16 men...how to sink because of me.....
although dragon bed suit me better....
I also can very sporty one......

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro lysander in Dragon Boat race ...
i almost fall off my chair died laughing ...

he's only good in Dragon Bed with meimei's ... 对不对 bro lysander ..

i was imaging the scene when bro lysander step onto the dragon boat and it sank all the way down ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1