The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

South Americans don't do to well though...Forlan remember him? (i'm sure the Kop does!!)

JWNY

Diego Forlan became a cult figure after scoring 2 goals at Anfield. Not many will forget him.

Could have done better if Sir Alex gave him more chances rather than those 5-20mins kind of appearances. Happy to know he does well at la Liga.
Old 04-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Interesting read bro...

South Americans don't do to well though...Forlan remember him? (i'm sure the Kop does!!)

JWNY
yeah leh, dont know why so few good s/americans in England. The best two i remember are ricky villa and ardilles of spurs. Maybe the s/americans cant adept to English play!

also, D Gill has told Bolton that they are not interested in Anelka!! Hope its true and if like that dont know who they will buy now, or maybe no more purchase?!
Old 04-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
yeah leh, dont know why so few good s/americans in England. The best two i remember are ricky villa and ardilles of spurs. Maybe the s/americans cant adept to English play!

also, D Gill has told Bolton that they are not interested in Anelka!! Hope its true and if like that dont know who they will buy now, or maybe no more purchase?!
I think Solano & Tevez did ok...so did Juninho...incredibly North Americans did better (Friedel / McBride / Dempsey...erm Howard )

Think they need a defender if Heinze leaves, or maybe a new right back...can't trust that Charlie BROWN too much

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 04-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Could have done better if Sir Alex gave him more chances rather than those 5-20mins kind of appearances. Happy to know he does well at la Liga.
Top scorer of EUROPE in his first season at Villareal i think...who now boast the likes of Pires...and i heard he rang Claude Makelele up the other day

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Diego Forlan became a cult figure after scoring 2 goals at Anfield. Could have done better if Sir Alex gave him more chances rather than those 5-20mins kind of appearances.
Kop hit maybe, but to many he was fumbling.. even tripped over his boots more than once. Deserved his guest appeareance. My nickname for him then was "forlorn". Good if he plying his trade well in sunnier europe..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWNY View Post
..need a defender if Heinze leaves, or maybe a new right back...can't trust that Charlie BROWN too much
Yo, though he was ok in last few appearances.. not that reliable. Guess in all reality, peripheral players are necessary to fill the team sheets.. in good health or injury to fellow playersHeinze is admittedly typical latin trickery sometimes with his body checks and declaring his innocence thereafter. Was good whilst it lasted before advent of Vidic.. down pecking order.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:02 AM
strong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Monday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Joey Barton will seal his £5.5m move to Newcastle as soon as Magpies skipper Scott Parker completes his £8m switch to West Ham. (Various)

Barton will speak with Newcastle and West Ham this week after both clubs made £5.5m bids for the fiery star. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle have insisted on a contract clause in Barton's contract to protect the club if he is jailed over the incident with Manchester City team-mate Ousmane Dabo. (The Sun)

David Beckham has no intention of trying to escape from his £125m LA Galaxy deal in order to prolong his England career. (Daily Star)

West Ham are looking to tempt Everton striker Andy Johnson away from Goodison in an £13m deal plus the promise of £90,000-a-week wages. (Daily Mail)

Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka said he would not be able to turn down a potential move to Manchester United. (Various)

Manchester United defender Gabriel Heinze is at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war between Real Madrid and Barcelona. (The Sun)

Arsenal are close to signing Auxerre right-back Bakari Sagna for £6m. (The Sun)

West Brom midfielder Jason Koumas has revealed that Aston Villa have joined the race to sign him. (Daily Mail)

Celtic boss Gordon Strachan has been told he will have to pay £9m for Jason Koumas and West Brom team-mate Diomansy Kamara. (Daily Mirror)

Sheffield Wednesday are poised to cash in on Chris Brunt by selling him to Wigan for £2m. (Daily Express)

Wigan are understood to have agreed a deal to sign Titus Bramble on a free transfer. (The Times)

West Ham are looking for a reserve keeper after releasing Roy Carroll. (The Times)

Bolton boss Sammy Lee opened talks with Antoine Sibierski in a bid to pinch him from under the noses of Wigan. (Daily Mirror)

Coventry boss Iain Dowie is set to snap up left-back Gary Borrowdale from Crystal Palace. (Daily Mirror)

Sunderland boss Roy Keane wants to make a £2m bid for West Brom skipper Paul Robinson. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce spent the weekend in Cardiff trying to tie up a deal for Czech Republic centre-half David Rozehnal. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester boss Martin Allen has joined the £1m chase for Marek Saganowski. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham are turning to Portugal defender Jose Bosingwa as they prepare for life without Pascal Chimbonda. (The Sun)

OTHER GOSSIP
If England fail to make it to the finals of Euro 2008 it will cost the Football Association £40m. (The Sun)

It gets even worse, with estimates of lost revenue and renegotiating TV deals meaning it could mean missing out on £60m. (Daily Star)

The FA has launched an investigation into major security lapses which could have threatened the safety of England players at Wembley. (Daily Star)

Micky Adams wants to take over as manager of MK Dons. (Daily Mail, Daily Mirror)

AND FINALLY
Keith Hackett, the head of referees, says the outstanding form of Cristiano Ronaldo and Didier Drogba is largely because they have stopped diving. (The Guardian)

Alcoholic sponsors will be taken off the front of children's replica shirts in a bid to help combat underage drinking. (Daily Star)
Anyway Arsenal will be euro champ with premier league title next season.Watch out Man Utd & Chelsea
Old 05-06-2007, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[IMG]
Petr Cech.... meagre weekly Chelsea wages.
Really curious.... does anyone know how much are his weekly wages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strong View Post
Anyway Arsenal will be euro champ with premier league title next season.Watch out Man Utd & Chelsea
Bro.... your loyalty is examplary.... but allow me to say humbly that it takes a few years to settle and gel a team together. Also, it requires harmony and synergy.... frankly, Arsenal today is going through much challenges and speculation i.e. AW is not entirely happy and Henry knows he is getting on in years and cannot shoulder the entire team for another 2 seasons... hence, might consider a move to Barca so that they can carry him instead...

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 05-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Really curious.... does anyone know how much are his weekly wages...
Maybe has to post in the chelsea thread to find out. Think at least got 50,000 pounds per week. Earned more than our top ministers. Guarding goal post better than guarding a nation...
Old 05-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:

Diego Forlan became a cult figure after scoring 2 goals at Anfield. Not many will forget him.

I'm a faithful follower of Man U for over 20 yrs. But I must say that Forlan was a joker when he was with the team. Gave many of us heartaches when we saw how he played previously...
Old 05-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

my personal opinion is s/americans face language, new culture problems when they come to play in Eng. Europeans whether spanish, portuguese, russians dont have such obstacles. That's why Forlan went to Villareal and became top scorer there!

PS. bro who posted #1064, pls dont quote somebody's whole post when replying leh!
Old 06-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Portuguese influence growing at Man Utd
tribalfooball.com - June 05, 2007

After securing Porto starlet Anderson, Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will welcome another two Brazilians to Old Trafford next month.
Fluminense twins Rafael and Fabio Silva are both due to sign contracts with United when they turn 18 on July 9. The pair won deals at Old Trafford after impressing in trials early last season, having first been spotted by United scouts playing in Manchester United Nike Cup in 2005.

Fabio and Rafael are left and right-sided fullbacks, respectively, and are expected to stay with United for the coming season. The increasing Portuguese-speaking influence at Old Trafford, which also includes Evandro Brandao from Walsall, is sure to assist their adjustment.

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
LOL.. i have never believed one bit of the news from tribalfootball.com before...sometime ago.. they even claimed that MU had already signed kerlon, the brazillian wonderkid and many many other stars which weren't true at all...
Yeah, Tribalfootball is an Aussie site and their news are 95% crap. But this piece is true as I've read sometime ago that the Silva twins and Brandao are indeed with the Utd youth team.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Samster

Cooking is tougher than football, says Ferguson

Sir Alex Ferguson has given a rare insight into his private life by revealing his passion for cooking Chinese meals, studying American history and listening to Scottish music on his iPod. The Manchester United manager also says his list of celebrity friends now extends beyond Mick Hucknall and Gordon Ramsay to the prime minister-in-waiting, Gordon Brown.

Ferguson, a staunch Labour supporter, reveals that Brown shares his interest in the politics and history of the United States, particularly the assassination of John F Kennedy. "Gordon sent me 35 CDs on it, which was brilliant of him," he said. "I've got about seven books by the side of my bed and I have JFK's autopsy report. I also have a brand new copy of the Warren Report signed by [the former US president] Gerald Ford, which is the only one he signed, so it's one of a kind."

Basking in the glory of his ninth Premiership title in 14 years, Ferguson invited the Manchester radio station Key 103 to Fairfields, the house in Wilmslow, Cheshire, he named after the dockyard where his father, Alex senior, used to work. He said one of his biggest regrets was that his father, who died in 1979, had not lived to see his success. "He'd be very proud of me. One of the sad things of my life is that he never saw me win anything. I went to Aberdeen and he didn't see any of it, which is unfortunate because he was football-mad."

Ferguson also revealed that he regards being a chef as harder than being a football manager. "I worked in a kitchen for 18 months. I bought a site in Paisley for a restaurant; I was about 30 and I felt that, if I was going to run a restaurant, I needed to work in one to see what it was like.

"I was into cooking a great deal and I could do most things. In terms of what you see nowadays I would be lost, but I can still do a good pasta or a Chinese.

"I've been in Gordon Ramsay's restaurant and his office where he speaks to all the chefs in the morning. He's fine, Gordon. The problem with being a perfectionist is that it must be terrible to think about dropping even a fraction. In football there is room for error in a 38-game programme but if he has one bad meal in 38 he could lose business and his reputation. I think that's what keeps the real rough edge on Gordon."

He talked about music, saying his grandson Jake had helped to program his iPod. "Sixties stuff, Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole. I've also got a lot of Mick Hucknall and there is Wee Andy Webber's Scottish Medley. You've got to keep your Scottish identity, haven't you?" Of his love of films he said: "We go to the cinema almost every week. Cathy and I go to the early show at around five o'clock. I get my pick'n'mix and my hot dog and ice cream. Cathy says I'm a pig."

He was asked if anything, or anyone, made him nervous. "Nothing really. I think the only time I have felt unsettled is in the Queen's company. There is a certain order about it and you are on your toes."

Ferguson was offered the knighthood after winning the treble in 1999 but he had to think long and hard before accepting. "Cathy was uncomfortable with the Lady Ferguson aspect, but it's a tribute to myself and all the players that I have worked with in the past."

His wife, he said, was also instrumental in persuading him to drop his retirement plans in 2002. "There will be a time when I retire but I've no idea when that will be. Young people help you and I have good young players who have good personalities. [Cristiano] Ronaldo and [Wayne] Rooney are fun to watch with all their tricks. They are like a double act, up to everything. That keeps you young."
Old 06-06-2007, 01:37 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
I'm a faithful follower of Man U for over 20 yrs. But I must say that Forlan was a joker when he was with the team. Gave many of us heartaches when we saw how he played previously...
agreed diego forlan is a flop. but massimo taibi is the worst flop . i cans till rmb he can let a ball go thru his legs n let the opponent scored .... bosnich is oso a flop
Old 06-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
.... bosnich is oso a flop
At least he was v entertaining with his off-field antics, what with the cross-dressing parties and all with former team mate Dwight Yorke....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1