The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Thereafter, i bumped into her twice at the canteen but both times she was in a rush and only hi and bye. But boy oh boy, she's always in OL uniform, blue or white shirt with black skirt. She's not a head turner but her shirts seem too tight for her boobs. I'm not sure if shes just plump underneath or she has C/D cups..... i'm about to find out.

So 1 fine late afternoon, she dropped me a text asking if i do drinks after work on weekdays. Well.... i do usually HH at viet nightclubs but of course i didnt jio her to such places. I said yeah i enjoy sipping wine after work (act atas, i usually do beer towers or martell if i'm in the mood).

She said she has a company event later tonight and maybe we can meet for some wine after that?

TBC....
Old 06-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I wasnt planning to head out for drinks that night (i'm married btw) but the OC was out of town for business and i have the entire place to myself.

A naughty thought came to mind.

I text her,'I'm already leaving office for home and need to take a con-call sometime after dinner.'

I'm playing hard to get.

She replied,'oh... then its okay. Just asking.'

I waited for 15mins before replying.

'Actually, why dont u come over my place for some wine? I'm having some friends over too.' Truth is, i dont. But i gotta say this to make her feel safe about coming to my 'house party'.

She didnt reply right away. Bad thing is, wechat doesnt reveal if a person is online.

Almost half an hr passed by and my phone beeped.

'Sure! Whats your address? I make my way over once i can sneak out of the party'

Bingo.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Now, like most bros here, we have some bros who are always ready on the standby for parties, be it house or KTV or clubs type.

I blasted 'Help!' into my group, stated the situation and 2 bros responded ready for action.

So there u have it. By 6.30pm, i got 2 eager bros at my place, i bought them dinner and we warmed ourselves up by having wine (yes, we had to do wine to complete the picture and story).

Around before 9pm, she texted. 'Otw, need anything?'

Nah.... just bring yourself, gal.
Old 06-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

9.30pm, the security pass bell rang. I pressed the golden button for her to come up.

As she entered the place, i think she was thinking 'Just 2 fellas for this house party?'

Or maybe she didnt. Because she was rather high when she came in, obviously had much already at the earlier event.

'What can i get you?' i asked

'You are asking the obvious. I see you boys already drinking wine mah!' She retorted, acting impatient.

I whipped out another fresh bottle, a clean glass and pour her more than half of the glass.

There was food, music and wine, and clearly the salesgirl was relaxed and chilled.

The salesgirl, today in a blue tight shirt (i mean super tight, showing the entire shape of the boobs. I'm guessing its a C now), and pants. She's not tall, but her moments always show her at the gym working out so i guess the slim silhouette should be real. Yeah, she has a hot figure. Like i said, i'm about to find out....
Old 06-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Fast forward. By 10.30-11pm, salesgirl already had 2-3 glasses and coupled with whatever she had just now, she's obviously drunk.

The bros want a smoke so we went out to the balcony for 1, leaving the salesgirl at the living room alone. I asked if she wants to come along (she doesnt smoke), she said she's ok alone there. She's sitting on the floor, back leaning against the sofa.

So we took our puffs. The boys were asking 'What you gonna do man? *wink wink*'

I simply replied 'The meat delivers itself, what'd you think?'

After 2 sticks, i can see from the balcony that the salesgirl was tilting and resting her head on the sofa while still sitting on the floor.

'Thats it boys, hang on' I gave the command.

I went in quietly, not wanting to startle her. Slowly, i slipped my legs onto the sofa, and rested her head in between my legs, and gave her a massage on the shoulders....

'Tired huh....' i whispered.

'Uh....' was all she could mustered.

As i gave her a shoulder rub, i slowly slipped my hands onto her breasts.

No resistance.

Next, my fingers went in between the buttons to feel her breasts in the flesh... omg... she IS HUGE.

TBC
Old 06-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

She wasnt sleeping but was in a daze from the drinking. As i continue to caress her, both inside and outside, she gave out a slight moan.

I turned around to the boys, gave a smirk and a thumbs up.

Next, i lifted the salesgirl up from the armpits, and wrapped my arms around her waist, slowly walking her to my room.

Slowly, i rested her on the bed. Slowly, i unbutton her (super tight) shirt, bit by bit exposing the whole glory of her boobs. Yes, its confirmed. She's a bloody C, almost D.

Slowly, i opened her shirt, lifted her up by the back to slide her arms from the sleeve. She's topless now.

I'm super turned-on by her black lingerie. I didnt want to remove her bra. It looks very pretty on her.

So i went to... unbutton her pants now. I'm ready now for any resistance by her to stop me.

There was none. So i continued, unzip her, pulled her pants down. Again, her thongs, i couldnt bear to remove them.

At this point, i took a step back and enjoyed the view. Boy, my salesgirl is naked now (in her lingerie) on my bed.
Old 06-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

The next and final chapter of this story, is going to earn me a few zaps i guess.

While i'm enjoying the view, with an obvious hard-on, my big head took over.

Nah, i'm not going to strip her any further and fuck her now. That would be rape.

I took a few more mins of mental pictures of this beautiful lass, with her perky ass and firm stomach + c-cups.

I covered her up with the blanket and went back to the bros. They thought i cum so fast. Lol.

I said no, that's enough. Thats it for the night.

So, the salesgirl went on to sleep through the night while i continue drinking with the lads, and rested on the sofa. Before i went to sleep, i locked the bedroom door.

Early morning 6.30am, i was already up and the girl was still sleeping. I purposely knocked on the door loudly to wake her up. I could hear that she woke up, and shouted for me to wait, obviously frantically putting on her clothes. She answered the door with a blush, and asked if she did anything stupid last night?

I replied calmly, 'Nope! But you said u want to sleep already so i gave u the bedroom. Had a good rest?'

Until today, we are still good friends, and oh, still very professional towards each other.

Old 06-03-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Actually she still angry u dun give a fark.
Old 06-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
8January deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Penetrator3, thanks!!
Old 06-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Nice one bro. Play the long game.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
While i'm enjoying the view, with an obvious hard-on, my big head took over.

Nah, i'm not going to strip her any further and fuck her now. That would be rape.
Luckily your big head is still working properly during that time or else it could be messy

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 07-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 20
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Until today, we are still good friends, and oh, still very professional towards each other.

Tell us you took a peek under the lingerie.... Or took some pics....
Old 07-03-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiostun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I took a few more mins of mental pictures of this beautiful lass, with her perky ass and firm stomach + c-cups.

I covered her up with the blanket and went back to the bros. They thought i cum so fast. Lol.

I said no, that's enough. Thats it for the night.
Well played bro, this is smart.
You're a good man and do not take advantage.
Be the gentleman, and she will eventually end up in your arms willingly.

I'm doing the same with my colleague (married) - always looking out for her during drinking events and taking care of her when she's drunk, making sure she gets home safe. (Of course, sneaking in a few peeks and touches)
Now she's always sticking to me when she's high and we are starting to get real close.
Time to strike soon.
Old 07-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Boluva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nah, i'm not going to strip her any further and fuck her now.
Not going to fuck her at least remove her lingerie and see her naked ma
Old 07-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
Tell us you took a peek under the lingerie.... Or took some pics....
Actually... yeah i kind of did... but the bedroom lights were dim so it wasnt captured very clearly plus it was risky if she wakes up.

Not sharing dudes, so dont bother asking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1