The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

As promised, my MR for Cassie. http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=538454
The impression that Cassie had on me is a really shy girl, but one that really puts in her effort to please her customer. It is really no joke that she is really new in this industry and still have some areas to improve on. I had my session this morning and it was really worth it. Location not really accessible for public transport takers but really discreet. Room is large with shared bathroom. IMHO , she look better in real life than her photos.
Looks : 9/10 (small petite , looks like your poly gf)
Boobs: should be a b, not exactly large but good enough
Massage : 8/10 can feel she is trained, My back is feeling a lot better now
BM: 6/10 nth special here
HJ 7.5/10 well although it's a not very high score, but I assure you, it's not mechanical. It's just that she needs more practice and learning along the way.She definitely wants her customers to feel happy and did her best to satisfy me along the way
GFE: 8 Easy to talk cock with , but most impt she gives you the full attention you deserve and willing to learn and adapt. She definitely is a gem to groom and needs the guidance of fellow bro to develop!

RTM : YES!!
Old 23-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Would appreciate reviews of these MLs if any bros have visited them before.

Allie from SH69

Zoey from Darklordgem

Ann from Sweet PRC Babes

Yoyo from Swee PRC Babes
Old 23-06-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonight12 View Post
Any Bros here have any west side recommendations?
you can try this and let us know how it goes
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=538098

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16870 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyz View Post
appreciate any reviews on the following!

Miko from DreamAngelz
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=534160
Miko aka KK http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9356
http://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13141951
http://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13120057
Old 23-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
you can try this and let us know how it goes
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=538098
175cm and cup DD! I like to know too
Old 23-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Would appreciate reviews of these MLs if any bros have visited them before.

Allie from SH69

Zoey from Darklordgem

Ann from Sweet PRC Babes

Yoyo from Swee PRC Babes
Allie - Still waiting for commando

Zoey aka Kelly http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4117
http://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=12826588
http://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=12927700

Ann aka Ye Zi http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!yezi/cj6e & Xiao Qiao http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaoqiao-2/
http://sbf.today/showpost.php?p=13099628

Yoyo - I can't be bothered to find her MRs. Skip.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro. u like the encyclopedia of ML sia.

regrettably, i have nothing to return the favour. everytime i chiong i will post MR liao. and basically those i usually chiong are failsafe ones. bad good i also post.

the only thing i can offer u is if u are interested i can gai xiao u one ML working @ massage parlor with irresistible boobies but @ $130. if u want lemme know i give u ctc
Old 23-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Bro, if she is not as good as you said, why you still visited her a few times?

During my few recent visits, she hardly used her phone, or used only one hand to massage. I know she likes to keep her room clean. I don't remember any weird smell.

I think it is not so nice to say things beyond the service she provided. It is just your speculation. Those ML personal life is also none of our business.
are u her dog or wat? she is really not good at all.tats
Old 23-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

Allie used to be a FL under chewyfruit iirc. reviews were not bad, although i cant recall if those reviews were from trustworthy bros.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
Are you one of those bro who asked her for off menu services and she rejected, so come here and bark?
Old 23-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thanks bro. Saw Ye Zi's ad but skipped it cos her looks don't really appeal to me. Luckily you tell me they are the same person, if not $$ thrown into drain.

Quote:
Allie used to be a FL under chewyfruit iirc. reviews were not bad, although i cant recall if those reviews were from trustworthy bros.
I try to avoid MLs who used to be FL in fear of any possible.... health complications (apologize for the lack of a nicer way to put it).

Last edited by Baddecisions; 23-06-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post
Different people might have different experiences, so while you have the right to complain about the perceived bad service, other bros who had a good experience with her have the right to defend her too. You may have caught her on a bad day? Not doubting your complaint, just that even the best MLs have an off day or two
Old 23-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see, bro. I shortlisted her before but no time to visit yet. See if anyone can contribute a review on her.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
Are you one of those bro who asked her for off menu services and she rejected, so come here and bark?
He didnt ask anything from her just writing a valid mr for sharing.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 23-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FL to ML
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=9891

Anyone try?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1