The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2868 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
i was wondering if capt carrot's fantasy on banging the gal doggy facing the mirror ever happen???.....
if he did fantasy about it, he will make it happen
Old 13-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I was at the camp too...anyway, the attack is tonight lah ...
what is this tactic call??
give info say will attack up****** but end up attacking sent******
Old 13-03-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Dont worry, I bao her at home and come your place to camp...
you better stay at your camp... someone is moving in and ready to jump on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Sigh!! give her money to stop working so I can rest and eat other gals
i think you better keep the money and spend it to eat other gals
Old 14-03-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
what is this tactic call??
give info say will attack up****** but end up attacking sent******
It's called a decoy.

Everyone was caught unprepared.
Old 14-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vlover leading army to attack binh duong ktv lah

WTF I tot they were discussing 12th previously, anyway we had a goot nite cos was farking surprised at the quantity of VB so much so I sms my ex-BIL he immediately say he is cumming......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Yes sir!! Will there be any briefing b4 the trip?

Homeless kor kor oi u are too late, we had our CP Mission briefing on our JKT trip last week, then on sat nite we had our Ops Briefing at S****** ktv, so since u not there u are assigned the baggage carrying & buy coffee party

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
this excuse is not possible bcos i am the boss myself....

Hay Sua oi since u are the boss very simple, just tell her "I need to stay out 1 nite so dun ask any questions cos I am the Boss"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
yesterday your camp is invaded by batman and robin while you guys attack BD ktv

Batman aka VK aka ex-BIL oi originally not cumming wan, but once see my sms got "farking many VB" he came down within 30mins got to really pei fu his driving speed

Robin aka Shadowguy more ON always there but unfortunately leh hav yet to see him find 1 VB for me.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
I was at the camp too...anyway, the attack is tonight lah ...

Kekekeke Mr Zaryl oi, time to pichak ur lobang liao, u kena the DARK SIDE again happily hugging that "VB" until I managed to find out in fact "she" was a "HE"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
you better stay at your camp... someone is moving in and ready to jump on her

i think you better keep the money and spend it to eat other gals

Tell u sumthing hor, both Batman & Robin PJ somebody's else VB at S****** but we just cannot remem whose.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 14-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Batman aka VK aka ex-BIL oi originally not cumming wan, but once see my sms got "farking many VB" he came down within 30mins got to really pei fu his driving speed

Robin aka Shadowguy more ON always there but unfortunately leh hav yet to see him find 1 VB for me.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
your ex-BIL camp is so near. 30min is very slow roi.

quantity of vb alot in s********* yet you cannot find one. i wonder you are in darkside also
Old 14-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kekekeke Mr Zaryl oi, time to pichak ur lobang liao, u kena the DARK SIDE again happily hugging that "VB" until I managed to find out in fact "she" was a "HE"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
another bro kana horrible incident again!!!!!!
Old 14-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tell u sumthing hor, both Batman & Robin PJ somebody's else VB at S****** but we just cannot remem whose.......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
saw robin-shadowguy vb yesterday when he bring her out.
not familiar leh. but i will pj her from him.

i heard batman-vk and robin-shadow guy wanna pj zaryl vb during the next trip to s************. but now you say the vb was a 'he'
Old 14-03-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

anyone going hcmc between 26th and 31st march???
i need help on logistic. to bring a letter and some $$$ to hcmc.
Old 14-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
anyone going hcmc between 26th and 31st march???
i need help on logistic. to bring a letter and some $$$ to hcmc.
and milk powder too???

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1