The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 17-12-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

went to tabao dinner earlier tonight at a neighborhood shopping mall saw a toddler playing with the IJOOZ machine and her mum was squatting beside her. walk past them turn back to take a look at the mum she was wearing a mask look decent and she was wearing a loose v neck tshirt, can see her cleavage quite deep, so I just decide to continue walk a few more steps before u-turn back again. I was hoping from the front got a much better view, I slowed down as I approach closer...

wah! from the front really can see very clearly, the lighting very bright can see her skin from her cleavage fair and smooth, should be B or C cup, she was wearing a simple black cotton bra inside and I think the bra should be a bit too big for her boobs cause her cup was floating a little, just a bit more can see her nipple liao. afterward I went to order my food after I got my buzzer quickly went back wanted to bio some more but saw the hubby come back already

the hubby was standing over his wife surely can see her zaogeng so I thought surely will warn her but after a short while the hubby step away again the wife still continue squatting down. I continue to stand close to her and saw 2 more uncle also bio her cleavage very obviously when they walk past her, really is free show everyone sia so I just pretend to walk past her again to catch a glimpse for the last time. then not long after the milf finally stood up. dont know is tired from squatting or noticed she zaogeng herself
Old 17-12-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
then not long after the milf finally stood up. dont know is tired from squatting or noticed she zaogeng herself
Hit her quota of being bio by X number of men
Old 17-12-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43408 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
went to tabao dinner earlier tonight at a neighborhood shopping mall saw a toddler playing with the IJOOZ machine and her mum was squatting beside her. walk past them turn back to take a look at the mum

wah! from the front really can see very clearly, the lighting very bright can see her skin from her cleavage fair and smooth, should be B or C cup, she was wearing a simple black cotton bra inside and I think the bra should be a bit too big for her boobs cause her cup was floating a little, just a bit more can see her nipple liao. afterward I went to order my food after I got my buzzer quickly went back wanted to bio some more but saw the hubby come back already

the hubby was standing over his wife surely can see her zaogeng so I thought surely will warn her but after a short while the hubby step away again the wife still continue squatting down. I continue to stand close to her and saw 2 more uncle also bio her cleavage very obviously when they walk past her, really is free show everyone sia so I just pretend to walk past her again to catch a glimpse for the last time. then not long after the milf finally stood up. dont know is tired from squatting or noticed she zaogeng herself
Did she zaogeng her panties too ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-12-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 4
Asta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAsta5x is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyTheRainMan View Post
Hit her quota of being bio by X number of men
yah hope to run into her for free show again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Did she zaogeng her panties too ??
no bro wearing shorts both front and back nothing to see.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43408 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yah hope to run into her for free show again.

no bro wearing shorts both front and back nothing to see.
T.Q for the info

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-12-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
norturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Doing my undergrad in Liverpool now and got assigned to a group of five angmoh ladies for group presentation. As expected from their culture, they are really open with their dressing and also took no precaution towards an asian guy like me (being one of two asians in the entire course) hence always caught glimpses of their nicely endowed bust or nip slip.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1474 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

For European genital organ are also one of the parts of your body such as face,hand ,stomach. Im totally enjoyed my naturist experiences there.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Was at Taka with my gf last weekend during the long xmas weekend... Saw 2 ang moh ladies with a child, 1 of them boobies quite big and not bad looking... I'm quite sure she wasnt wearing bra as can see her boobs bouncing while she walks and can see the side of her boobies when i look into her blouse...

Pretended not to look at her when she bent down to attend to her child... When she walked past me i stole a glance at her boobies and could almost see her nipples, really made my day Her boobs are at least C cup
Old 27-12-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Was at Taka with my gf last weekend during the long xmas weekend... Saw 2 ang moh ladies with a child, 1 of them boobies quite big and not bad looking... I'm quite sure she wasnt wearing bra as can see her boobs bouncing while she walks and can see the side of her boobies when i look into her blouse...

Pretended not to look at her when she bent down to attend to her child... When she walked past me i stole a glance at her boobies and could almost see her nipples, really made my day Her boobs are at least C cup
Man.. that's what I experienced on almost a daily basis in the UK.

It's also taking a mental toll on my sexual desire.. since exposed to these stimulants everywhere but can't afford to look for freelancers due to the cost here.

It's around 150/200-300 pounds per shot here.. around 300-400 SGD ++
Old 27-12-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Angmo are generally more liberal about going braless. To them, as long as they are not totally naked, then it's ok.
Being human, it's always the unexpected ZG, peeping, voyeur that will excite us. When it's our partner that flashes at us, somehow becomes such a norm that the didi will stay hibernated.
Old 28-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norturn View Post
Man.. that's what I experienced on almost a daily basis in the UK.

It's also taking a mental toll on my sexual desire.. since exposed to these stimulants everywhere but can't afford to look for freelancers due to the cost here.

It's around 150/200-300 pounds per shot here.. around 300-400 SGD ++
Wow damn shiok... Never try hooking up on tinder or other apps with other amdls?

They ok with u looking at them zaogeng? Wouldnt cover up or tell u off?

I was in UK for holiday some years back and the ladies were pretty hot....

Maybe u can try doing weekend trip occasionally to Eastern european countries like Poland... Think it's cheaper to hookup ladies there? Plus they are way hotter...
Old 29-12-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Red face Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow damn shiok... Never try hooking up on tinder or other apps with other amdls?

They ok with u looking at them zaogeng? Wouldnt cover up or tell u off?

I was in UK for holiday some years back and the ladies were pretty hot....

Maybe u can try doing weekend trip occasionally to Eastern european countries like Poland... Think it's cheaper to hookup ladies there? Plus they are way hotter...
It's quite hard to hook up with them.. especially when I'm in a small student city like Liverpool. Since they have ample opportunities to hook up with people of similar ethnicities who boasts better look and tool than me.

Yeah.. they don't cover up or tell me off when I'm looking at their zaogeng. Maybe they are too engrossed on the screen since we're doing group work together. But I really think another reason is due to me being asian.. hence they are not as defensive towards us compared to others.

Definitely! The ladies are all quite hot and it's difficult to find one with CMI looks unless we're really down on luck.
Old 30-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kanzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wear so short but want to cover...
Old 30-12-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzai View Post

Wear so short but want to cover...
Yet you penetrate her defense.
Old 02-01-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 19
nemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to beholdnemoman is a splendid one to behold

Heard from a fren last week that he saw a new bro share his gf's naked pictures with him. In return, said fren shared his gf's nude pics with the new bro too. Just viewing and jerking off till they both came to the image of each other's gf nude body, but not transferring these to each other in anyway digital.

Feedback from my fren was that the new bro's gf was rated a 5/10, with a typical gal next door studious look, wearing spectacles, shoulder length hair, B size boobs, brown nipples, bushy pubic hair, slim, a little tanned, bright smile, uni graduate, now working in the healthcare industry. Fren's gf was in contrast one of those "sure cum all night long" type of looks, with 34C boobs, long hair, 9/10 pretty face, slim body, milky white skin tone, innocent look, uni grad, finance professional.

When fren asked new bro if he regretted sharing his gf's nude pics since it was his first time doing it, new bro said no, as he got a chance to see a local gal many times prettier with larger and fairer boobs than his own gal. Some personal details about both guy's gf were shared too which made the experience all the more explosive. In new bro's normal daily couple pics with his gf, you'd never guess he was such a beast, so nerdy looking yet so willing to sacrifice his gf's body to get to see the naked photos of another guy's gal.

Last edited by nemoman; 03-01-2024 at 11:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1