The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-01-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Heard from a fren (bro A) last week that he saw a new bro (bro B) share his gf's (B's) naked pictures with him (A). In return, A shared his gf's nude pics with B too. Just viewing and jerking off till they both came to the image of the other guy's gf nude body, but not transferring these to each other in anyway digital.

Feedback from A was that B's gf was rated a 5/10, with a typical gal next door studious look, wearing spectacles, shoulder length hair, B size boobs, brown nipples, bushy pubic hair, slim, a little tanned, bright smile, uni graduate, now working in the healthcare industry. A's gf was in contrast one of those "sure cum all night long" type of looks, with 34C boobs, long hair, 9/10 pretty face, slim body, milky white skin tone, innocent look, uni grad, finance professional.

When A asked B if he regretted sharing his gf's nude pics since it was his first time doing it, B said no, as he got a chance to see someone so many levels prettier with larger and fairer boobs than his own gal. Some intimate personal details about A and B's gf were communicated too which made the experience all the more explosive. In B's normal daily couple pics with his gf, you'd never guess B is such a beast, so nerdy looking yet so willing to sacrifice his gf's body to get to see the naked photos of another guy's gal.

Very confusing reading your story.. so many abc...
Old 02-01-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20128 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Very confusing reading your story.. so many abc... :
I Also Read Till Blur Blur

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Also Read Till Blur Blur
Share pics worth a thousand words

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Quote:
sorry, have amended for easier understanding.
Old 04-01-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 14
Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
My only complaint is only when a flat chested lady tries to keep her modesty to cover her chest when bending down when the blouse or t shirt neck is not even wide or loose, worst, to have the look as if every guy is a pervert.
This reminded me of this XL lady, wearing a half bare back blouse, with low waist pants.
She was standing in line at coffee shop and kept looking backwards as if there were a lot of people bio-ing her.

Don't understand what she was thinking.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
This reminded me of this XL lady, wearing a half bare back blouse, with low waist pants.
She was standing in line at coffee shop and kept looking backwards as if there were a lot of people bio-ing her.

Very confident of herself.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post

Haha, there's a Chinese saying, 丑人多作怪,this kind may not even think they are fugly.
Also cannot stand those whose tummy bigger than the tits yet wear those short A line skirt or tights where the fats are spilling everywhere.
The clothing company needs to be shot for offering the super plus size costume.
Old 04-01-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Went hawker center nearby my place to buy makan, at traffic crossing saw a girl in green top bearing mid riff and white shorts that looks translucent..walked closer and noticed her panties (light orange with little motifs) was very obvious..just wondering if she was aware...
Old 04-01-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

was at wwp for breakfast, saw a young yummy mummy at toast box tending to her naughty boy

quickly chope a seat behind her, walk past her, saw red bra lacy type, HOT
b cups at most, her one pc dress is low cut and short, can see her butt cheeks

so got my breafst n coffee, slowly savoring the view , then the boy drop his spoon, yummy mummy bend over, wa la la la, her panty is the same red hot

got a full view for 5 secs at least, sadly she leaving as i still wanna get one last view of her breast, i quickly walk over n say, ur boy is so adorable, she gave me a sweet smile and a gentle thank u, wa sei

AWESOME DAY for me
Old 04-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Yesterday i was at my block's food court having dinner with my CEO. Then a young couple and their son came to the food court to find seat. I notice the young wife is wearing an oversize tee and short shorts. The oversize tee was not that long as i able so see her cute butt cheeks.
They managed to find a table just opposite where i sit. The young wife sitting back facing us. I able to have a very nice peek at her both butt cheeks for a few sec each time she stood up and sit down. This view makes my dinner event more yummy.
Old 04-01-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

New year's eve sighting at Donki suntec. Young mother was busy trying to clean up some spilled crackers on the floor. She just squatted down and was focused on cleaning up the mess. She was wearing a short dress. White panties. Her kid is cute, but sabo the mother. Lol.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
New year's eve sighting at Donki suntec. Young mother was busy trying to clean up some spilled crackers on the floor. She just squatted down and was focused on cleaning up the mess. She was wearing a short dress. White panties. Her kid is cute, but sabo the mother. Lol.
Cannot blame the kid - too young to know their actions sabo mothers.

I got fair share of such occurrences liao

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 05-01-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 6
GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just spotted an ang moh tourist in the Bugis Junction area, wearing a short brown bodycon minidress that barely covered her ass. When she walks the dress kept hiking up and can see her buttcheeks peeking out. Sibei sexy. Wondering if any lucky bros in the area managed to spot her too!
Old 05-01-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10244 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
was at wwp for breakfast, saw a young yummy mummy at toast box tending to her naughty boy

quickly chope a seat behind her, walk past her, saw red bra lacy type, HOT
b cups at most, her one pc dress is low cut and short, can see her butt cheeks

so got my breafst n coffee, slowly savoring the view , then the boy drop his spoon, yummy mummy bend over, wa la la la, her panty is the same red hot

got a full view for 5 secs at least, sadly she leaving as i still wanna get one last view of her breast, i quickly walk over n say, ur boy is so adorable, she gave me a sweet smile and a gentle thank u, wa sei

AWESOME DAY for me
Nice share bro.
So did you laopizhui or laopihue?
Old 05-01-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 14
Exiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to beholdExiled is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Haha, there's a Chinese saying, 丑人多作怪,this kind may not even think they are fugly.
各花入各眼.

Regardless fat or slim, when girls purposely dress sexily or expose more skin in public, whats wrong with looking at them.

Be like, I am wearing this to feel sexy and show off my figure, but if anyone watches, you be pervert.

Go figure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1