The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just came back from PT . Did not see her . May be is still early . I wonder if any bro encounter this incident . U call a WL which is de cat $40 price . U went in n give her a $50 but she never give back u $10 . I already encounter twice . Duno is it their latest tactic . maybe I very Heng lor ! Heehee ! Just to be safe , try to pay de exact amount . Gd luck n happy bonking !
Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

H2 Michelle lights off today 2.15pm
Old 03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

what time were u there?

40 pay 50 i never kena, but 30 pay 40 got kena before , twice.
but i m sure u get better services since u pay 10 more.

if u no exact amount also can, but u must remember to ask for her price. after she say, then she must giv u change liao.

how's her services? wl see u yantau lor, want to spend more time fucking u ma....
how much time did u get? over 30mins bo?
swee la...
Old 03-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Just came back from PT . Did not see her . May be is still early . I wonder if any bro encounter this incident . U call a WL which is de cat $40 price . U went in n give her a $50 but she never give back u $10 . I already encounter twice . Duno is it their latest tactic . maybe I very Heng lor ! Heehee ! Just to be safe , try to pay de exact amount . Gd luck n happy bonking !
Thanks tkongkia! Tmr then I make the trip then. I will get her her one fine day.
I oni encounter 2 nasi leak up price from $30 - $40.. but they said in advance.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 14
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Thanks tkongkia! Tmr then I make the trip then. I will get her her one fine day.
I oni encounter 2 nasi leak up price from $30 - $40.. but they said in advance.
Bonkning. I think service pretty much the same. We are eating the same rice everyday since donkey years ago but at different price now. WL also need increment mah to fight inflation.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

what i mean is if she charges everybody else 30, but u 40, then her services to u should be better, and more time also.

but if she up her price for everybody, then services is the same.
at least dat's my experience when i was charged $10 extra.
i feel dat most pt wls are pretty honest.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

was at H22 at 3.30pm(mon) just now. saw a group of WL sitting around a big table at the back(in front of the end few rooms) having a meal. got a shock so i took off. but i happen to catch a glimpse of one of them. syt in white dress long relatively straight hair. is that michelle? haven gotten to see h22 michelle yet.

and btw i think h2 michelle is not in today.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

dat one is xue er h22r21
michelle is long curly bao char zhuang brown hair.

i still haven't up xue er yet, so i will be waiting for ur fr...hehehe...
Old 03-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
dat one is xue er h22r21
michelle is long curly bao char zhuang brown hair.

i still haven't up xue er yet, so i will be waiting for ur fr...hehehe...
alright will do but might want to up michelle first
Old 03-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
what time were u there?

40 pay 50 i never kena, but 30 pay 40 got kena before , twice.
but i m sure u get better services since u pay 10 more.

if u no exact amount also can, but u must remember to ask for her price. after she say, then she must giv u change liao.

how's her services? wl see u yantau lor, want to spend more time fucking u ma....
how much time did u get? over 30mins bo?
swee la...
Was there around 12 plus . She should pay me 10 back after taking my $50 . Tis is de standard procedure rite ? If u ask her back de change , den I think de service. Will not be gd laio . So so only . I old man laio . Less than 20 min .
Next time u try n see . Let me know wat is de out come ok ?
Tis de season to be bonking , fuck ka la la la la la la la . Bonking lily bonking feng Yi , fuck ka la la la la . Cheers bro !
Old 03-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

wapiang eh lass than 20mins ah...
i think next time u better ask first , confirm price then pay..ah bo , tioh tok chai tau again...

or maybe they see ur cock too big la...so they charged extra....
Old 03-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

From mine first session till now, i have not encounter girls over here acting bur of forgetting to return change. Let me recall 2 episodes.

I was with Pat one yr ago, i paid her with a 50, she ask 40 or 50? That time i said 50 then she thanked me. One time with JJ i too paid her a 50, she insist i took back the 10 i said no thanks.

Last Sat in H2 there were 2 men Q up outside Maggie's room. A Middle age Chinese man and a blanglah, the conversation was something like this.

"You earn not much, you could spend $ here?" asked the Chinese man in English. "Can.. i like her, reduce daily expenses to give to her." That's from this blanglah.

Maybe this might work on Candy and H12 May, taken from the papers.

Experiments showed that women became 'submissive' and more obedient when men grinned at them. It makes them let go their doubts, no senses of danger.

I come across an interesting issue on Dr Oz, it is said that man achieve pleasures in less than a minutes. The partner could massage his foot, but woman takes longer time. And the best time to have sex is 7am but over here PT is still in sleeping mode.

Morale of mine story, just be yourself don't worry over it. Remember no RAW and 1 Dec is world HIV/ AID day. Oh! The posters in H11 worked in certain extents. I notice a man looking at the shocking posters, he tap on it and turn his back walk out of the house.

The usual i was KP tail him, actually he walk away. Good 4him i could never do that.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
wapiang eh lass than 20mins ah...
i think next time u better ask first , confirm price then pay..ah bo , tioh tok chai tau again...

or maybe they see ur cock too big la...so they charged extra....
Bro is standard de . The PT S-list state she is $40 ma ! May be my hair style look like carrot or my cock too small , need to use extras strength to make it big . That y charge extras 10 buck ! Hee hee !
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkongkia View Post
Was there around 12 plus . She should pay me 10 back after taking my $50 . Tis is de standard procedure rite ? If u ask her back de change , den I think de service. Will not be gd laio . So so only . I old man laio . Less than 20 min .
Next time u try n see . Let me know wat is de out come ok ?
Tis de season to be bonking , fuck ka la la la la la la la . Bonking lily bonking feng Yi , fuck ka la la la la . Cheers bro !
Hi Bro tkongkia,

Is Fongyi and Lily back already?
Old 04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

Feng Yi is back but lily still not back . Today all my favorite cookie , Janet n feng Yi all working n one perso is queuing outside their door . Sainz !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1