The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leooel View Post
Aiyoh...I m new mah..
So if they show u the package is 300k, how much should u bargin down? Or what else shld u ask?
And after massage, how to bargin for special service?
Ah I remember now, you were the guy who was looking for something "interesting" a while ago, right?

If I'm not being too rude, could you let us know which one you consider more interesting, a HJ or a BJ? Seriously that would help a lot in narrowing down suggestions.

It was funny, after you posted that we all started disagreeing about what you were really looking for. I think you will find Tom's guess, um, interesting indeed. I realize you are polite the way you speak, but this is a sex forum and it will make it easier for us to know how to help if you tell us less vaguely what you seek. Help us help you.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Sms a girl from kynu website
Wow, another great report, dude.

FYI to others, if you go to that site and just look around you should be able to to find this girl. If you need the links for the girl websites just PM me. Or google for "kynu" and you will find it instantly.

Oops, I just re-read his post, that's Pting's photo and he said she looks different than on the site. So not that easy to find.

Last edited by Wendella; 17-11-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLovin@@ View Post
Hey Raspen, i'm still a relatively new punter in the hcm ktv scene, but I can give you a few recommendations with my humble experience from my recent trip.
Excellent round-up there, guys who do karaokes will really appreciate that one.

Seems like Fortune is your clear favorite so far.

I would throw in here that a friend of mine was with a group recently that went to D-Maxx on the corner of Ton That Tung street and Suong Nguyet Anh, near Nguyen Thi Minh Khai in district 1. He gave an extremely positive review, said girls were gorgeous, things get wild, and so on. I didn't get price details since I'm not a KTV guy.
Old 17-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 12
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Oops, I just re-read his post, that's Pting's photo and he said she looks different than on the site. So not that easy to find.
Not difficult to find, only 1 girl in kynu website Q10 with this name and i include the contact number but cross out last 4 number. The reason why i use the photo i took instead because website pic doesnt look like her.
I think not really worth to try her, there are better ones.

Last edited by pting; 17-11-2015 at 11:26 PM.
Old 17-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Last shot before departing HCM. Saw this pretty girl from kynu website, abit pricey compare to other girls but since it is last meal might well try some fine dining

Proceed to sms her late morning and go to her hotel. Get a room and sms her room number. Within 10 mins ding dong i peep thru the door hole, wow SYT look, quickly open door and let her in.

When she arrive, she just sit on the bed with me, lie on my body while i stroke her thigh and body, she is wearing bareback skirt, body damn smooth. We chat using writing while she lie in my arms, then after slowly i strip her. All these while she is unrushed like enjoying communicating before sex.

Name : Be Ty

Quan: Phu nhuan (Phan dang luu area)

Face : 7 / 10, SYT looks, definately the type of girl who make you turn your head to look at her on street.

Body: Short and petite but with the right meat

Boobs: B cup, big nipple, she love it and keep asking me if i like it when i lick and suck her tits

Kissing: Dont allow, the only con.

BJ: No cat bath, go direct down to bbbj for me, her bbbj abit unskillful

Cunninglius: I cat bath her body a while then go down to eat her pussy, no smell and fresh, she seem to like it when i suck her clitoris, her butt moving up and down. We end up in 69 position.

FJ: Cap and bonk in missionary, pump her for 15min, dick keep deflate, shit really regret drinking too much alcohol last night and not recover by noon. Finally gave up.

Attitude: Superb, not only friendly but she score high in GFE, if she allow kissing will be prefect.

Damage: Total : 780K (S$49)
Breakdown: 700K give to girl and 80K to hotel

Overall: May RTF her due to her good GFE. Even after the session, bath and get change, she still sit there chat and turn on her smart phone to share with me photo of her and her friends who are doing FL. Really a GEM, recommended. (Photo in website is accurate)

Last edited by pting; 17-11-2015 at 11:21 PM.
Old 17-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

I have a place to recommend but best not to put the name of the shop. It has an English name. Front as a hair saloon but all blowjobs...no fucks. Gals are pretty too. Have forgotten the address but remember the road.

PM.me if u r dying to be sucked (not by me though )
Old 17-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

I get pms asking why i dont just name the place n the road.

Some good places got shut down so i dont want that to happen. Keep the playgrounds open haha
Old 17-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2c View Post
Care to enlighten how you manage to contact Tam Nhi. Look through her profile but her contact details was missing.
If you are wondering why tam nhi contact in kynu is missing, you see there is a green word "tam nghi" written there, google translate shows "pause" so probably she temporary stop taking booking from that website.

Last edited by pting; 18-11-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 17-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Leooel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Ah I remember now, you were the guy who was looking for something "interesting" a while ago, right?

If I'm not being too rude, could you let us know which one you consider more interesting, a HJ or a BJ? Seriously that would help a lot in narrowing down suggestions.

It was funny, after you posted that we all started disagreeing about what you were really looking for. I think you will find Tom's guess, um, interesting indeed. I realize you are polite the way you speak, but this is a sex forum and it will make it easier for us to know how to help if you tell us less vaguely what you seek. Help us help you.
min. hj lah...if have bj will be good. btw, what is bbbj ah?
So ard my hotel don't have lah? Dont try those with pretty girls sitting in the salon one lah?
Old 18-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Samster

bbbj means bare back blow job..no condom

update from friend. Entrance Fee 120k..tips 200k
gals still above average. Hands free roaming too.

District :;Binh Than
Road : Dien Mien Phu...easy to find. Signboard along road

A Hagans Daz standard !".....my friend remarked
He goes for vacuuming service very often
Once i got a gal who tounged fucked my asshole. See Pek Shiok

pm me for address. This place is a gem n i dont wanna see it closed by the police

Last edited by hornyhubby; 18-11-2015 at 03:15 AM.
Old 18-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Samster

With reference to bro Tom,

1) Blow Job Shop

I have now given full info on the Hagans Daz shop ( not real ice cream ya ) except the number of the address
Seriously....frequent crackdowns everywhere and many closed

2) Fortune Massage
1 million is not for the handjob. VIP room alone is 550k same as many other VIP rooms of other parlours. Two hours of the girl's time.....providing REAL massage as opposed to piano massage. She will bathe n scrub you in the jacuzzi tub plus throw in a skillful handjob .....all for a 500k tip is normal to me.
Ask for girl No 9 speaks some english n skilfull hands
This week 9am to 9pm Alternate week 9pm to 9am
700 Tran Hung Dao District 5

I have organised events for friends of my CEO so often that I am now contemplating doing this as a business now that I am retired. Any takers ?

Last edited by hornyhubby; 18-11-2015 at 08:54 AM.
Old 18-11-2015, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leooel View Post
min. hj lah...if have bj will be good. btw, what is bbbj ah?
So ard my hotel don't have lah? Dont try those with pretty girls sitting in the salon one lah?
BBBJ is bareback blow job, in other words no condom

I am not familiar with your hotel so I don't know what it has.

Question #3 if you mean the salon at your hotel then see above, I don't know.

Actually there seem to be a few people interested in this topic right now. (I'm getting PMs about it) I actually don't know the hot tocs, never use those. One famous spot is Nguyen Phi Khanh, my understanding those places charge 400. I know that on Nguyen Thi Thap street there's quite a few massage and or hot tocs, those were discussed a lot in the past but not so much recently. Those still do BJ? I don't know those prices there these days. These hot tocs are 'everywhere in the city' but guys here aren't helped much by that since they don't know how to spot them, maybe better if we focus on areas that have more of them together in one area, and on BJ rather than HJ.

HJ is pretty much anywhere, I think. I mean as long as you get a shop that doesn't look like it's a legit salon or catering to wealthy or rich tourists. If it looks a little bit shady, female staff in sexy outfits, you can get HJ there.

BJ are not as easy to spot. For me at least.

There's another forum (PM me for address) that discusses this issue more, if someone goes there and RTFF they will know a lot more. Things do change with this topic though, better to rely more on posts from this year, not so much past years.
Old 18-11-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyhubby View Post

A Hagans Daz standard !
That place has been here forever, it's the most famous one in the city, amongst people like us at least.

The street is Dien Bien Phu -- note second word starts with B.

The district is Binh Thanh. Not to be confused with Ben Thanh (Market) or Binh Tan district on opposite side of the city. Binh Thanh district is the one just east of District 1 across the canal.

This place for years used to be on the side of DBP as you head away from D1. Has it moved to opposite side?

Thanks

Last edited by Wendella; 18-11-2015 at 08:09 AM.
Old 18-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Samster

Found this map on the internet, pretty handy for getting a good sense of the districts.

Old 18-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Thks for the correction bro Wandella

In Hcm, quoting street or road AND district is important..
They have same road name in a different district
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread