The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 11
arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
there are 3 listed xiao xue on that web, you got to be more specific.
Bro, sorry my bad. Didn’t know there are so many xiao xues. I am referring to this https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
Old 26-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

arbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant futurearbitrageur has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Bro, I’m just also sincerely replying your question. No need $200 an hour. Average $150 an hour (count in all the tips, you’d be surprised), work non stop at least 15 hours a day from 9am to at least 12 midnight or 1am. No rest days. You do the maths. More than 60k.
How much is the cost? Think is quite high also
Old 26-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I meant I paid lower than the other offer and she still accept. but maybe lor... anyway if can unlock good, cannot then just decide if wanna continue without extras or not lor. no need to think so much. haha
Bro, i think you must be very handsome
Old 26-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusSap View Post
How come never see review for her? Looks like SYT.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/qing-chuan-massage/
Wow, didnt know she's back. And moved to the east? Any bro can give any new MR?
Old 26-05-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing a gem here... Yi Yi (https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yiyi-massage/)

My regular go to now for a good rub by a pretty, friendly and hardworking girl.
Patient and never rushed for time nor check her phone.

Nice apartment (penthouse) shared with another ML so very private.

Just want to share a good find like I have benefitted from bros here in the past.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, sorry my bad. Didn’t know there are so many xiao xues. I am referring to this https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/
WYSIWYG, pleasant looks with nice boobs and bod, routine services without fancy moves. wearing shorts even during sensual.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
WYSIWYG, pleasant looks with nice boobs and bod, routine services without fancy moves. wearing shorts even during sensual.
Thank u for the FR bro!
Old 26-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
101 ML tips, truth facts. Just for sharing.

Recently I found out a method how to identify FL disguise to ML.

Normally they have this Shower together in their package.

And if they have BBBJ & CIM.

High chance 99% is FL.

And usually if u want FJ or BBBJ is top up $ Then got this services

I recently go to one ML which is FL. Was quite stunned.

They are quite good looking. And most of them are from Sichuan side.

Just to share if you just looking for pure ML not a FL in disguise. ��

Homework is impt.
Which one is from Sichuan.?
Old 26-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4433 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's very good, gives you high GFE. Quite exotic looking, looks like Angel.

Very skilful in catbath. Value for money.

I would rate her 8 out of 10 overall. May be shifting to central soon.

YMMV applies since I'm purposefully brief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Boobs probably C abit of tummy but not that bad.
Massage was soft not piano but she makes it up for her sensual which I find quite good imo.
Bbbj was quite okay but hardworking.

All in all I find she is quite good and she is friendly as well.
RTM- yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by connormacleod View Post
From part of China that is famous for spicy stuff. Figure wise she is not model-slim, but with some meat on the right place, with nice b-boobs. Pretty acceptable for me, although she will probably look quite hot if she tone up a bit.

Slightly husky voice, if that's your thing. Overall a good package that works well for me.

Sensual is good for me and she is rather accommodating within limits.

I will visit her quite regularly as the chemistry works for me. YMMV.
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/dolly-massage/

Paid a visit to Dolly after reading the positive reviews from fellow bros. Her apartment is one of the largest I have ever been to, and kept clean and tidy by her. I reckon she's in her early 30s with B-sized boobs and curvy body with a slight tummy. It was very easy to break the ice with her and we chatted like friends.

She was fully nude throughout the session and her sensual was great. She would lick you everywhere from head to toe before starting her BBBJ. She did put in the effort and ensured that every drop was shot into her mouth. After she washed up, she continued massaging my thighs, arms and hands. The session lasted the full hour.

All in all very good value and would definitely RTM!
Old 27-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, i think you must be very handsome
no la… i think really got to see luck and chemistry one, maybe i was lucky and said the right things and flirted the right way? i also got rejected by some MLs when i heard actually can. some i get even less than what some bros say they experience here, and then i never rtm liao.

Last edited by samunouno; 27-05-2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old 27-05-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she looks pretty. but wear shorts during sensual…. sianzzz.. means skip liao…
Old 27-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Bei Bei -https://sglonelyguy-12.com/beibei-massage/

Location - 8/10 v central, better to drive or cab down, long walk for walkers or public transport takers..
Looks - 6/10 a bit lao auntie..
Boobs - 6/10 B cup, saggy iirc
Massage - 4/10 so so only... she claims she tired all and bla bla...
Sensual - 3/10 lowest i have given so far, multiple reasons for that..
HJ - NA
BBBJ - 5/10 think we just not good match
FJ - NA
GFE -NA

RTM - No, she got too strong alcohol/smoke voice.... and very noisy like auntie.. plus she openly admit she fix my booking with aim of finishing it <30mins lol.. i was pissed but just diam and leave.. Your mileage may vary.
Old 27-05-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone tried her before ? https://sglonelyguy-11.com/wendy-massage/
Look chio syt
Did U tried ? How was it
Old 27-05-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
CactusSap has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any bro can give most recent review for her? (Glance upon while I was with her housemate)
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/mi-li-massage/

Btw what’s FR and MR?
Old 27-05-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/mi-li-massage/

Location shifted to near clarke quay area, very big and spacious room, most important is many carpark space nearby n mrt near too. Rtmed her a few times liao still as chatty as ever, many things to talk about, massage was good enough for my tired back, uses her knees on ur back to good effect. Sensual wise she will remember what u like, sat on me to hj while gentle caressing ur balls n inner thighs. Will keep jerking till u ejalcuate finish, no abrupt stop, good rhythm n momentum. She still looks as good as ever, love her nice long legs.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/ki-ki-massage/

Same condo as jessica. Pretty gnd look, finger press massage with back stepping n leg stepping. Likes to laugh alot n gives off playful vibes. Hdly feels shiok , got legjob also.

Both are in my rotation list
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1