The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KKGGKIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hey guys .highly recommend this girl ,
莉莉

Below is FR
Lily’s profile caught my attention and afterwards I couldn’t shake her image off my mind, so I booked a session with her on Friday. Here’s my field report.

Looks: 8/10 – As the profile said, she has a busty body shape, with lots of nice curve that’s very much enhanced by very fair, smooth and pinkest complexion (白底透红). Although I like slim and sexy, sometimes busty and curvy is a turn-on too. Definite sexy to hug and caress. I couldn’t take my hands off her body. And she let me stroked here everywhere. She has a pretty face with beautiful eyes that will surely captivate you.

BBBJ &AR: 10/10 – Very sensual, very wet, with lots of suction. Lots of turning, twisting, stroking and gripping feeling from her mouth. Lots of variations in speed and pressure. She’ll massage your tip with her luscious tongue and tickle the underside of your dick with the tip of her tongue to arouse you rock solid hard. She’ll suck each of your balls with tender loving care. The AR is good with plenty of contact with her tongue. She’ll poke your hole with the tip of her tongue and lick your ass clean with her wet tongue. You’ll be ready to fuck her hard after she’s done.

FJ: 10/10 – Her cunt is wet and silky smooth. But you can feel her muscles grip and stroke your dick as you thrust hard in and out of her. Her moans like a bitchy slut and it adds to the excitement as you fuck into her. She opens her leg wide to let you get deep into her. Go ahead and steal a passionate kiss from her at this point.

GFE: 9/10 – Very friendly and always smiling. Although initially distracted by messages on her handphone. She never rushes you at all. Even after you cum, she’ll let you stay inside for as long as you want. She makes effort to please you. She’ll cuddle with you after the sex and chat with you till you’re ready to go.

She’s definitely a 9/10 overall. I strongly recommend to all the bros. Will surely satisfy your hunger and lust! Myself will surely be going back to fuck her again soon.
Old 26-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro , i went on her 1st day,& i got all the services listed , except for BM, she never take off , so i told her not be shy & eventually she removed her top & 69 Hdly also i directed her to do.
Maybe i am lucky i spent total 80 mins in her apt.
I always believe that good services are rendered to customers who are respectful and gentlemanly. Some ppl I know always expects to be treated like a king just because they are paying customers. Bro, you must have done something right to get an extra 20min.
Old 26-06-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro , i went on her 1st day,& i got all the services listed , except for BM, she never take off , so i told her not be shy & eventually she removed her top & 69 Hdly also i directed her to do.
Maybe i am lucky i spent total 80 mins in her apt.
Bro maybe too much ppl go find her that why standard drop.....

If those masseuse really a top notch pro tip top service no matter what they will service what they have stated .... But this lady did not do it ...... Just telling the truth fact as what i have ..... Tot this Tiger stable really have a good masseuse but turn out the same sub-standard.... Is just that not much bro dare to voice out nowadays...

By the way which bro have up me... Please pm me as i will return u fav as do not want to owe any ppl fav.... Is the best that fellow bro voice out what is good and what is bad and not just keep it to yourself .... We need to have our old day that those lady or masseuse really gv a top notch service and attitude and not like now !!!!

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 26-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fcasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to recommend bros here to Bao Er. Went for a RTM with her today and service was just as good as the first time round. Surprised how she managed to stay "fresh" as I usually lose interest quickly after a second visit. My first FR on her as I am too lazy to write a second MR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasia View Post
First FR for Bao Er:

I was tempted to arrange for a massage session with Bao Er for the past couple of days after seeing her pictures and finally had the time earlier this afternoon.

First impressions: Pretty looking with a CFM face. Very "teh" kinda voice when she greeted me at her place as she pulled me into the house by my arms. She was dressed in a nice tight mini dress and I could see her wonderful C cup breasts flowing out of the low cut dress.

My dick was already standing there and then before I could even undress for the massage smelling her hair, and with her touching and flirting with me in that seductive outfit of hers.

We proceeded with the massage with her half naked and she gave me a good rubdown. I really couldn't control myself and my little brother was half erect most of the time just looking at her with her touching me all over. She kept teasing me about it and it was quite embarrassing.

Her massage skills were above average and not the "touch touch press press" kind. While chatting with Bao Er, she told me that she has been in this line for about 3 years and received proper training from a TuiNa school back home.

She kept doing "accidental" touches to my testicles while massaging my butt and thigh area and my little brother immediately marikita at full attention. Before long her luscious lips were wrapped around my member with full tongue action inside, while she was making moaning noises.

I couldn't take it anymore as I was about to shoot and asked her to slow down. Heehee. Bao Er teased me again and asked me if I found her desirable to which I replied yes. Next thing I knew she was stradling on top of me rubbing her C cup soft tits in my face and I was sucking her nipples like a new born baby while she was stroking me downstairs.

Bao Er did the "teh" voice with me again and asked me "lao gong ni yao wo bang ni ju xu cui ma?"" and before I could reply, she was furiously moving up and down on my little brother using her mouth and I CIMed there and then in less than 10 strokes. She did not swallow but quickly left the room to clean up.

Really really "hot" experience if you know what I mean. This girl really knows the art of seduction. The fact that she could get me standing just by touching me and leading me to the room says a lot.

RTM: hell yeah.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10
Body Massage: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: 7.5/10 (would be more if she swallowed)
宝儿 BAO-ER
Old 26-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blacksaf117 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
Yes she is to my knowledge
Old 27-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Bro maybe too much ppl go find her that why standard drop.....

If those masseuse really a top notch pro tip top service no matter what they will service what they have stated .... But this lady did not do it ...... Just telling the truth fact as what i have ..... Tot this Tiger stable really have a good masseuse but turn out the same sub-standard.... Is just that not much bro dare to voice out nowadays...

By the way which bro have up me... Please pm me as i will return u fav as do not want to owe any ppl fav.... Is the best that fellow bro voice out what is good and what is bad and not just keep it to yourself .... We need to have our old day that those lady or masseuse really gv a top notch service and attitude and not like now !!!!
I used to refer to this thread for recommendations but realised that it has become a advertising ground for some webmasters which i do not wanna name.

Anyway take everything with a pinch of salt. One man's meat, another's poison.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Saw a few good comments on a ML A-Ta
http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=447846
Just to share my FR.
Looks: 6.5 (Looks older than photo)
Boobs: 6 (not a fan of fake boobs, nice protruding nips though)
Body: 6.5 (not tall, about 1.58 maybe. little baby fats)
Massage: 7.5 (good strength, helps to relief my tiring muscles but i had better ones)
HDLY: 6 (trying hard to please but I prefer sensual touches and more variation, dont really enjoyed it. Best HDLY I tried is from Eva who opened a few massage parlour in T.Pagar and Balestiar. Not sure if she is still around)
HJ: 6.5 (can see that she is trying her best but fake and deliberate moaning dont cut it for me and she lacks tehnique)
Roaming: Yes (didnt try to finger as my nails are not cut, massage was done naked, no french for me, only a few kisses on the lips)
Atitude: 9 (cant really fault a friendly gal trying her best)
RTM: No, I prefer bella's massage which works tremendous on me, her touches are more sensual as well. Overall, can really complain as u can see she trying her best. very good atitude.

Still looking for a ML who I will rtm. still exploring for better ones.

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 27-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Just got conned again!

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=439521

Photo is a complete fake, the actual person is a fat milf. Massage was worse than piano. In short waste of money and time.
Old 27-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of lightToTo1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackl View Post
Just got conned again!

http://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=439521

Photo is a complete fake, the actual person is a fat milf. Massage was worse than piano. In short waste of money and time.
bro

did you read the MR inside or not,
told you massage is piano liao
it's just the BBBJ only that they go for it.
Old 27-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happen to xin er from lil tiger den?
Old 27-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homini View Post
Anyone know what happen to xin er from lil tiger den?
bao er too dunno where they went

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 27-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
bao er too dunno where they went
Hope not kenna raid...
Old 27-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
I used to refer to this thread for recommendations but realised that it has become a advertising ground for some webmasters which i do not wanna name.

Anyway take everything with a pinch of salt. One man's meat, another's poison.
Hey bro, as TS I have been working hard to delete all spammy ads that I see appearing on my thread, with the help of SBF Boss. If you look back, i've already deleted quite a few that have been spamming this thread with ads.

There are, I notice, lots of NEW posters (accounts created recently) but I have to give them the benefit of doubt - not every new poster is a webmaster/okt clone after all.

So let me know why you say that this has become "a advertising ground" and I"ll try to improve on this thread. It was created for feedback by bros, good or bad.

ALL I ask of genuine posters is:
- Don't copy and paste the ad when you put an FR here
- Don't reveal location details, whether good or bad experience. It's not professional and you are not just hurting the girls, you are hurting other bros too (cos of increased likelihood of raids)
- If you disagree, be POLITE about it. Like you said, one man's meat, another man's poison. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, and every lady have their good days and bad days. So RESPECT one another.

I'll still actively delete any ad that I can detect, and if you can suggest better ways of detecting, let me know. This thread is for everyone, and when I see people saying it's become an advertising thread, I do get upset that my active cleaning of the thread seems to be for nothing.
Old 27-06-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
taylorlauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got zapped 6 points by someone for posting an innocent FR about Michelle. Dropped a few pms to other bros who wrote FRs for her and some of them got zapped too

I still support Michelle and would like to say that she is really very good, especially her Juagen and GFE BM. Encourage brothers to try, although she may not be an SYT.

°•❤•° MICHELLE °•❤•°

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytNG View Post
Massage: 9/10 (excellent! hard to find a good professional massage with so many piano players in recent years)
GFE: 7/10 (good attitude, very chatty and made me feel at ease)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Good strong no nonsense professional massage and Thai Juagen. Real authentic Juagen and not just a sad excuse of a HJ to cheat you out of your money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcasia View Post
After the normal massage is done, she will take off all her clothes except for her panties and give you a good body rub using you know what. For the lack of BBBJ/FJ services, she more than makes up for it in her Thai trained massage skills, and her raw sexiness and GFE during her "sexy massage / feeling massage".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob9876 View Post
As mentioned in the thread, her JG is the genuine type, so is the massage. Unlike those who plays piano on your back, you won't be disappointed with her services. GFE is high as well. Not a time-watcher.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageFollower View Post
Have tried Michelle from MingZhao. Good massage and very good juagen. My bro was very well serviced that day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Massage 8.5/10 - Michelle prides herself on her massage skills and I can vouch for it. I have been in Thailand for over 10 years and her massage is comparable to the best.
Juagen 9/10 - Michelle's Juagen is professional Juagen and NOT a glorified HJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheldonmiles558 View Post
And yes, she is the Michelle from Mingzhao. Michelle..我是阿宝。。我支持你。。。加油!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorlauren View Post
real authentic Thai massage, pleasant looking and chatty personality. NO FJ or BBBJ service provided ... but she is quite good at her body massage. Her service is very good. asked me whether I want to cum or not and I did. after that she clean my ears, give me facial and scrub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
If you are looking for a professional massage, this is the correct place to look for it. No half past six playing piano on your back crap massage here.
To the fucker unscrupulous competitor who is trying so hard to sabotage Michelle's business, please zap me some more and I promise you I will log in every day to write more posts for her, as well as advocate for other brothers to contribute to her thread.
Old 28-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
saw her photo with a few stable haven try her yet
I think if u book her by her diff stable num u get diff special service

at darklord ther her special service listed wit BF + bbbj + hj
at chewyfruit ther her special service listed wit hj + bbbj
at littletiger ther her special service listed oni 2 x hj

decide which special u wan before u dial the number
Haha! I have also noticed that. Tried her before using darklord number... Turn out she is staying at this house formerly used by this MILF by liltiger.

Only went to her once because she not as good as the previous occupant in the room. Those who been there would roughly know the milf im talking about.

Although I gotta say she looks kinda cute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1