The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
botakronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
you means they sat with u for awhile then mia for a few hours then comes back and entertain u abit

Senior bro, why go break a newbie's heart
Not at all.. I meant that too many playful members here. Setting appointment, but din't turn out on the night. Also din't inform anything or at least give some reason.

Tried to call and texted, but the phone is not active (purposely) done. So, too many playful or sissy man in Myanmar?
Old 29-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakronaldo View Post
Not at all.. I meant that many playful members here. Setting appointment, but din't turn out on the night. Also din't inform anything or at least give some reason.

Tried to call and texted, but the phone is not active (purposely) done. So, too many playful or sissy man in Myanmar?
I feel u bro. (fly aeroplane, not butterfly lah. As bro autoroam just defined)

I steady one hor, my movement in ygn got update u hor. Just that our timing cannot fit.

That being said, not everyone fly aeroplanes. I must admit I m lucky to meet all those steady bros. So far all turned up. Thank you for your commitment (u know who u r)... Special mention to 1, who only have whatsapp via wifi, managed to meet with another with only sms....as well as 1 who turned up with only a photo of namecard as venue to meet. Fantastic!

Bro ronaldo, don't be disheartened. Plan your outings without them, if they turned up, then bonus loh. But truth be told, it's basic courtesy to at least follow up with an apology if u did missed at appointment.

Also, I feel, it's really nice to meet with another who can communicate well and chat up rather than with some locals with half past six English.
Old 29-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
lexbuckle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All Bros,

been a long time since i last posted in Vietnam HCMC. Been posted to work in Yangon, and has been here for a few months already, but really busy with work, so never really chiong.

Botak Ronaldo, you also posted here right? i read from your post. Ill pm you my Yangon number and do call me...

cheers Bros!
Old 30-04-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn it!!! my phone got stolen while I was at JJ. Whoever stole it must be real pro. I just left it on the table for a couple of minutes and it was gone. Tried ringing back but nobody picked up.

Last edited by alonaz; 01-05-2014 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:56 AM
Samster

botakronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonaz View Post
Damn it!!! my phone got stolen while I was at JJ. Whoever stole it must be real pro. I just left it on the table for a couple of minutes and it was gone. Tried ringing back but nobody picked up.
be careful next time man. On my second time in JJ last time, as usual - i ordered a beer. Not even half finished, my beer is gone. I don't know who took my beer, or if they took it - how come they can move the beer so fast without me notice. I only notice when I feel thirsty that my beer is already gone. Haha. Lucky that my phone was still on top of the table. fiuh.... must be reallly careful. seems like many people walk on and off, and they can easily do their "job" without you knowing.

I just give an example to what happened to my beer.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Iloveladyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I will be on business trip to Yangon this Sunday. Will reached there around 930am. Staying in kandawdyi palace hotel. Can intro any places nearby for action?

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilphvn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going biz trip to mandalay for a week from 11/5. anr bros based there free to catch up for drinks? ... wouls also appreciate if any bro can share any place for action? many thnx in advance.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Dear Bros.
I am still in Yangon. Tomorrow I am free the whole day. Thinking of going to have some massage and have fun (xx). Anyone can recommend (can be by PM) where to go and who to look for?
Old 04-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New bird here.. Be here for few weeks.

Any bro free, pls pm.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried to go decent hotel. Told driver decent hotel massage he said yes. After 25 mins arrived at Eastern hotel... He shook his head and told me no massage. Then he toured around asking random passerbys and cab drivers...

There told him Jj, he said he know and I saw him backtrack the entire route back to my hotel... I told him I give up and go back sleep. He smiled...

Will greatly appreciate if any bro (Horny Mashimaro) can offer the exact address in Burmese and number of this place? I showed the google maps but they can't read lar...

Also upon reaching what level is the hotel?
Old 04-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Robbhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
I feel u bro. (fly aeroplane, not butterfly lah. As bro autoroam just defined)

I steady one hor, my movement in ygn got update u hor. Just that our timing cannot fit.

That being said, not everyone fly aeroplanes. I must admit I m lucky to meet all those steady bros. So far all turned up. Thank you for your commitment (u know who u r)... Special mention to 1, who only have whatsapp via wifi, managed to meet with another with only sms....as well as 1 who turned up with only a photo of namecard as venue to meet. Fantastic!

Bro ronaldo, don't be disheartened. Plan your outings without them, if they turned up, then bonus loh. But truth be told, it's basic courtesy to at least follow up with an apology if u did missed at appointment.

Also, I feel, it's really nice to meet with another who can communicate well and chat up rather than with some locals with half past six English.
Bro see you on thursday....dun worry I will be there heheheh can't wait
Old 05-05-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbhood View Post
Bro see you on thursday....dun worry I will be there heheheh can't wait
On lah, bro!

If I can settle my work and xiam any dinner appointments or old men trying to drag me to ktv..... we can even meet for dinner, good and cheap. Incl lobsters each person usd25 still got change.
Old 05-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
On lah, bro!

If I can settle my work and xiam any dinner appointments or old men trying to drag me to ktv..... we can even meet for dinner, good and cheap. Incl lobsters each person usd25 still got change.
Bro, 25usd lobsters and still go5 change? Can share location? I will be there coming weekend...
Old 05-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemmings View Post
Just tried to go decent hotel. Told driver decent hotel massage he said yes. After 25 mins arrived at Eastern hotel... He shook his head and told me no massage. Then he toured around asking random passerbys and cab drivers...

There told him Jj, he said he know and I saw him backtrack the entire route back to my hotel... I told him I give up and go back sleep. He smiled..
Bro, your story funny siah. And I can relate. Every time i ask "understand?", 19 out of 20 say "yes".... Results varies. Meeting a blur driver can be a pain in the ass. Nowadays, I roughly know my way around and able to direct in burmese (when sober).

Do drop me a PM if u had your massage with Shwe question, and would like to just chill out.

P.s... I believe Eastern hotel and Decent hotel are quite near.... Hmmm... "eastern" "decent" may also sound quite similar to the Burmese.

Last edited by verytired; 05-05-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemmings View Post

There told him Jj, he said he know and I saw him backtrack the entire route back to my hotel... I told him I give up and go back sleep. He smiled...

Will greatly appreciate if any bro (Horny Mashimaro) can offer the exact address in Burmese and number of this place? I showed the google maps but they can't read lar...

Also upon reaching what level is the hotel?
https://plus.google.com/106898807428...ut?gl=vn&hl=en
should give u map location
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1