The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tg Balai

Batam, Sintai nearest to SG.

Warning: not for novic
Old 27-09-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 8
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Anyone know what time Atong resturant start operating ?
Old 09-10-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ilovepussies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all... planning to go balai next week ... anyone have chinese driver to recommend .. previously my driver is ah pui and Tommy but I lost their contacts
Old 12-10-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maxim Gabion hv inhouse driver
Old 15-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
The price range is from 1.2 to 1.6Juta as quoted can bargain more in week day. Should have roam the whole street before selection. The last house on the right (walking toward the smaller no. house) and last house opp being the cheapest according to the driver.

Correct me if i am wrong plz guys.?
But if one wants to do go villa to villa and do the gal on the spot ST...can?

Several years ago i am sure i did that...unless i am remembering wrong and that was like the koloni wanita on batam
Old 19-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 8
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Correct me if i am wrong plz guys.?
But if one wants to do go villa to villa and do the gal on the spot ST...can?

Several years ago i am sure i did that...unless i am remembering wrong and that was like the koloni wanita on batam
According to my friend , now is not worth (maybe because of the price may close to 1 juta) to try short time. unless u don't like girl to stick with you all days.
Old 19-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
According to my friend , now is not worth (maybe because of the price may close to 1 juta) to try short time. unless u don't like girl to stick with you all days.

Tx the info mate...for me its like..i like go do different ones..shag...makanminum..shag..repeat ha

Not intd this apparently old uncle thing of hvg her as ft companion.

Usually wud....b4...shag 3 a day...(not at koloni only i mean all over) between spates of work on my laptop

Wen satisfied...move on

Ok tx d info...mebbe will pass
Old 11-11-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
PPTK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
Tomorrow got any Bro go Tg Balai, i will take puteri habour 8am ferry..
Any one like to join...
Old 17-11-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPTK View Post
Hi Bro,
Tomorrow got any Bro go Tg Balai, i will take puteri habour 8am ferry..
Any one like to join...
Hi Bro, hows the situation over there now? Is the quality good?
Old 17-11-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
PPTK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
Hi Bro, hows the situation over there now? Is the quality good?
Hi,
so far only 50% of the villa back operation only and the girls not so many ~100++ person. Sunday I arrived around 11am, just got balance 30++ person to choose only..
Old 18-11-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPTK View Post
Hi,
so far only 50% of the villa back operation only and the girls not so many ~100++ person. Sunday I arrived around 11am, just got balance 30++ person to choose only..
thks bro, up your points
Old 22-11-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros anyone got any English speaking driver contact from balai??
Old 22-11-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Ermm at first I don feels like sharing cause this thread is pretty much dead.

Well, sometime in Sept I make a 2d1n trip there. Saturday morning took 8am ferry from puteri harbour. I dont have any driver, so I just simply pick one chinese driver when I reach there. He drove me to money changer first, then to the villa. On the way there, the driver told me there is earlier ferry reach before me, from pulau kukup, and he told me its full of Indian. So yea when we reach the villas, its full with cars park outside of the villas. And the driver told me lots of Malaysian come @ Friday too.

Well its like what I worry, although the villas is pretty much alive, with at least 10 cewek in each villa. But I am too late, every villas is left with cewek thats cmi. And still loads of Indian walking around looking for their cewek. Saw a few syt but its all booked. End up picked one 23years old cewek, slim and tall with tattoos, not my type but good enough. Paid 1.5m for her.
1 shot after we back to hotel
1 shot before dinner
(No joke, its not like I am being racist or what. But the amount of Indian patronise there is crazy. I went to the seafood few shop away from maxi hotel, i am the only chinese there, with 90% Indian and 10% local eating there)
1 shot after ktv in maxi hotel

All in all I would say not worth the trouble to go there if you are going in the weekend, better to just go Batam.
Old 22-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 8
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

Well, sometime in Sept I make a 2d1n trip there. Saturday morning took 8am ferry from puteri harbour. I dont have any driver, so I just simply pick one chinese driver when I reach there. He drove me to money changer first, then to the villa. On the way there, the driver told me there is earlier ferry reach before me, from pulau kukup, and he told me its full of Indian.
Think i believe you. That day the Balai driver wa and wished me Happy Diwali.

Fridays and saturdays are always busy market. Like that ferry from Spore 1st ferry @ 1140am dont have chance to smell much fish.

Thanks for Fr bro
Old 22-11-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post

Well, sometime in Sept I make a 2d1n trip there. Saturday morning took 8am ferry from puteri harbour. I dont have any driver, so I just simply pick one chinese driver when I reach there. He drove me to money changer first, then to the villa. On the way there, the driver told me there is earlier ferry reach before me, from pulau kukup, and he told me its full of Indian. So yea when we reach the villas, its full with cars park outside of the villas. And the driver told me lots of Malaysian come @ Friday too.

Well its like what I worry, although the villas is pretty much alive, with at least 10 cewek in each villa. But I am too late, every villas is left with cewek thats cmi. And still loads of Indian walking around looking for their cewek. Saw a few syt but its all booked. End up picked one 23years old cewek, slim and tall with tattoos, not my type but good enough. Paid 1.5m for her.
1 shot after we back to hotel
1 shot before dinner
(No joke, its not like I am being racist or what. But the amount of Indian patronise there is crazy. I went to the seafood few shop away from maxi hotel, i am the only chinese there, with 90% Indian and 10% local eating there)
1 shot after ktv in maxi hotel

All in all I would say not worth the trouble to go there if you are going in the weekend, better to just go Batam.
thks for the fr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1