The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Hi Guys, I will be visiting HCM for few nites 22-25 Dec, would like to check with any of you guys out there, whom can recommend hotel/hotels great for Nite Spot. I 1st time going HCM, mainly a leisure trip. I want to stay in hotels easily accessible & within walking distance to those nite spots.

BTW, any of you guys travelling there during that period, if not mind, I would hope to cheong together (U may PM me)

4-5 * hotel cant tabao ..... do take note
Old 22-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Well actually it is perfectly normal to boast, everyone at some point in time do that. Our feelings of self-esteem and self-confidence rest on being able to take pride in our achievements so it is healthy to brag about yourself. Giving yourself a mental pat on the back for a job well done can help boost your feelings of self-efficacy, prepare you for future successes, and even avoid the experience of depression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
but to answer wc means water closet in relation to the posted question is pointless, especially for someone who just boast that they can speak vietnamese, get called CHU,

Last edited by rachgu; 22-11-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Old 22-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

If you can attached more naked photo of such girls esp when they are in action fucking, giving blowjob etc... i think it will get more attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
I am trying to put links to those big posts about the website girls into my signature. Let's see if this works.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
If you can attached more naked photo of such girls esp when they are in action fucking, giving blowjob etc... i think it will get more attention
Probably. There are those photos with many of the ads actually. Or maybe you know that already. I think I'm more comfortable posting the ones where they look sexy and not in the act itself. That's just me. If you want to post ones like you mention, be my guest.
Old 23-11-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros,

im a newbie to hcm, can recommend me some hotel which is convenience to the happening place, between 3 to 4 star?

i try to get it for the last 20 pages but not many info

thanks a million
Old 23-11-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
hi all bros,

im a newbie to hcm, can recommend me some hotel which is convenience to the happening place, between 3 to 4 star?

i try to get it for the last 20 pages but not many info

thanks a million
Go Agoda find Bloom 1; a good and reasonable hotel at CBT

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 23-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
Astroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAstroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yo everyone.. I just reached HCM and staying in palace hotel... anyone want there and want to join me for a drink tonight? Im staying 2 nights in HCM...

Best if can recommend any good massage w happy ending near my hotel.

Thanks!
Old 23-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Go Agoda find Bloom 1; a good and reasonable hotel at CBT
thanks for your valued advice

is it this hotel: 27-29 Truong Dinh Street District 01, Trương Định, Bến Thành, Hồ Chí Minh, HC, Vietnam ??

how can we know which hotel are not girls friendly then ?

Last edited by mrgolden; 23-11-2015 at 07:39 PM.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 17
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

is it this hotel: 27-29 Truong Dinh Street District 01, Trương Định, Bến Thành, Hồ Chí Minh, HC, Vietnam ??

Why not just ask them directly, when you meet your girlfriend in the city there, is she allowed to visit you in your room? They will surely know what you really mean.

You could do that by phone or else email, so you know before you book.

The normal rule here is if it's 3 stars and under it's GF and if it's 4 or more, it's not.

Last edited by Wendella; 24-11-2015 at 09:17 AM.
Old 24-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

I've not been to Vietnam for leisure before and would like to seek the opinions of bros who are familiar with Vietnam please. I'll be clearing some leave next month and am deciding between Vietnam and Thailand for a short trip.

I've some experience with Bangkok and I have a fairly reliable option with a mid-20, decent looking girl with ok English who would accompany me for one full day (24h, tour, shop, eat then relax @ hotel) for about 500-600 sgd.

But I would really like to try out Vietnam as well. So what I would like to ask the experienced bros is: would such arrangements be feasible in Vietnam too? I'm especially concerned at 2 issues. 1. Language barrier. I don't speak any Vietnamese at all. I don't mind using google translate but I think it would be quite a stunted conversation if it's done entirely through google translate. Is it common to find working ladies with simple, conversational English? 2. Would these ladies be willing to accept such arrangements or do they prefer to maximise income by going for multiple short-times?

Thank you for your advice!
Old 24-11-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Hi Guys, I will be visiting HCM for few nites 22-25 Dec, would like to check with any of you guys out there, whom can recommend hotel/hotels great for Nite Spot. I 1st time going HCM, mainly a leisure trip. I want to stay in hotels easily accessible & within walking distance to those nite spots.

BTW, any of you guys travelling there during that period, if not mind, I would hope to cheong together (U may PM me)

bro stay around district 1 area is better for you as thr are pubs and hotel alot at that area...and its girl friendly
Old 24-11-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
flowerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genehe84 View Post
Hi bros,

I've not been to Vietnam for leisure before and would like to seek the opinions of bros who are familiar with Vietnam please. I'll be clearing some leave next month and am deciding between Vietnam and Thailand for a short trip.

I've some experience with Bangkok and I have a fairly reliable option with a mid-20, decent looking girl with ok English who would accompany me for one full day (24h, tour, shop, eat then relax @ hotel) for about 500-600 sgd.

But I would really like to try out Vietnam as well. So what I would like to ask the experienced bros is: would such arrangements be feasible in Vietnam too? I'm especially concerned at 2 issues. 1. Language barrier. I don't speak any Vietnamese at all. I don't mind using google translate but I think it would be quite a stunted conversation if it's done entirely through google translate. Is it common to find working ladies with simple, conversational English? 2. Would these ladies be willing to accept such arrangements or do they prefer to maximise income by going for multiple short-times?

Thank you for your advice!
hi bro girls in vietnam can speak english too....but just for your info beware of the taxi drivers as they will try to cheat you money if you do not have a vietnam friend along with you. if u wanna find girls just go to any pub along district 1 you can find many kinds of springroll over thr.
Old 24-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tonylyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
On my way to airport now. Sorry if this FR looks noobie, still leaning.
Was on a few day work trip in HCM and got a hotel in D1. Was ina girl friendly hotel call sunflower along thai van lung. Not bad.bro can try it out.
First day of work was tiring and wish to have a good rub down.but don really know where as it my virgin trip here.reading back, i understand that it hard to get a good one as d1 is a tourist area and everyone is out to kill for more tips.
One thing good about this hotel is the next street call Le Thành Ton os full of restaurant and sexy girl siting outside. So off i went.
As i am trying for a good rub down. I choose one that is near 3/4 end of the streets(forget the names..sorry😆.) Pay 200k for a rejuvenate massage it was totally worth it no only the massage was strong at the point i almost moan... the girls was cute and keep asking in a sweet voice" are you ok sir?" I promise myself at least another one before i leave and finally a place i feel is worth sharing.(althought i am not sure if this is done before.before going in, i was told if the service is good.please give 50k tip..100k is veri good..nothing if you think is bad.end up i pay more than what i wanted.
Contine when i am back in Singapore.checking in now.cheers bro.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone can confirm from this address still operational.

Hot Toc
1) Hong Ngoc, 29/4 Huynh Tan Phat
2) Thanh Ngan, 252A Ly Thai To St
Old 24-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro Wendella had replied to you.

This hotel is a girl friendly hotel. This hotel is near to many places which I like. Their Breadfast too is also good.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread